Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bot

Bot

Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5 Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5 Icon_minitime25th May 2020, 10:33 am

The participants of the fight would be herded into metal boxes that had no windows or any way to look out of them, in fact they even seemed to shut off additional forms of sensory. The boxes were then lifted up and carried away to the fighting stage.

As the boxes hovered above the battlefield, a series of small messages would appear on the inside of the box in glowing blue font that spelled out what exactly was happening.

"You will be placed on a platform next to another individual. That is the person you are teamed with. The Finals are Cross-Team Doubles. Defeat the opposing team to win the round. Wins grant 2 points, Draws grant 1 point to each team, Losses count as 0 points. Battle starts in 5..."

The number then counted down, when it hit zero the first four combatants would drop onto the battlefield. Each of them was dropped onto a large platform that was surrounded by water that sloshed and splashed over everything, soaking the shoes of all combatants.

The first team landed on the north platform, Marek and Mei, teamed up by random chance to take on the Chunin Exam Finals together.

The second pair of boxes on the south platform, only 30 feet away this time, stood a pair that had been teammates from the very start. Iolana and Kirai, ready to take on whatever challenges were presented to them!

A klaxon then sounded out across the field, signalling the start of the first fight.

Battlefield: Tidal Chamber:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5 Icon_minitime26th May 2020, 7:31 am

Iolana utterly hated the damn box, taking sensory deprevation to a whole new level. Only when the words appeared did she actually feel some level of comfort. Although it was perhaps not the typical expected. In truth, she just found it humourous at the thought of hoping that Kirai had some point made in her box to work around her blindness. She read it over several times, over and over, until the box jerked, and lifted to free her from the darkness.

She looked down at her feet, then around the immediate area. Water?! With a sudden sense of dread she looked over to see just who she was... Kirai?! She was so worried about who she would be paired with and she had the ultimate partner! Her partner. She first off clicked her fingers to grab Kirai's attention so she could sign. <"Nice to see you with me Kiri. How do we play this? Separate and join together for power boost later or start out together?">
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5 Icon_minitime28th May 2020, 7:38 pm

Mei dropped from her body ready to fight. Weapon drawn she was ready to go right in to it. And with it cross team it would make sense she would not be fighting with her team, and very likely she could fight versus them. Landing on the platform there was an uncertain feeling to all the water, but nothing she could not engage with. She spared a look to all three of those who share this field, and not recognising any. No inherent advantage or disadvantage. So her plan was to use her strengths to overwhelm as soon as they would get going. But just in case, she would summon her dragon from the go.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5 Icon_minitime29th May 2020, 6:44 pm

Unfortunately for the person in the box that was beside Iolana's, they had all been made under the same specs. Due to that, Kirai honestly had no idea what was going on, where she was or why she couldn't see anything more than she normally could. It seemed like she was in a metal box and she punched it once or twice but it was still a metal box.

After a bit of movement, she dropped out of the box and landed on a platform, immediately she could smell salt water and that she was standing on some wet stone. However she was indeed facing the complete wrong direction before Iolana's snap came and she spun her head around to face the girl, letting her electrolocation mark out the lines of her and her signs. She immediately let out a sigh of relief.

Now that she knew what way to properly face, she turned and performed a few handseals, lobbing an orb of lightning chakra out over the battlefield that exploded and showered most of it, allowing her to finally see her opponents and get an idea of things... Especially the massive dragon that one of them had summoned.

<"Seems like they're going all out straight away, so we should do the same. We'll join together and crush them.">

She signed to Iolana before holding her hand out to catch the girl's weapon form. The moment they connected she gave a wicked, wolfish grin and crouched low. She sheathed one part of her friend against her hip and flicked her hand, four sparking shuriken appearing which she promptly flicked. All of them turned invisible straight away as did the wire that connected the two going towards Mei, aiming to wrap around her legs and bring her down. The other two were aimed towards Marek to at least get him dodging as Kirai flooded chakra to her feet and immediately dashed onto the water, moving towards the pair of them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5 Icon_minitime29th May 2020, 8:55 pm

Marek was interested in seeing exactly how strangely delightful this finals match would be, after all he knew Nazogakure was known for quite the elaborate final examinations even if it was a secret that wasn't spread to genin. Still his clan was quite versed in secrets and the acquisition of information so while he didn't know much he knew enough that he was excited to see the chaos that would unfold when the metal doors opened and let him in. So when it opened and he found himself on a panel surrounded by water well he couldn't help but let out a giggle at the randomness of it all. He figured that such a terrain would favor some people over others but he found himself indifferent to it and would look to see his partner who was rather focused. "Ah hello darling, I'm Marek I'll be your dance partner this evening. Let us show our fellow competitors how it's done." he said with a slight bow and would quickly straighten up while glancing at the others to see exactly what they looked like and whether or not he recognized them.

As he observed them he would hold out his hand as a bow formed from his chakra and while he didn't fire any arrows he had drawn and was merely waiting for a reason to fire away as he could see that his ally was in the process of creating a quite beautiful crystalline dragon. Clearly she knew what flair was and now that he was separated from Momo and Juliana he could be a bit more dramatic than usual which was even more amusing to him. Perhaps he would tone it down when he fought against them or maybe just maybe he would turn it up to eleven and chortle as they were annoyed beyond all comprehension. Still for now he had to focus as he didn't intend on losing, not when this was a chance to show off what he could do.

Still it seemed that like Mei, the other team seemed eager to go as one of them would promptly throw four shuriken outward which caused him to pull back and then fire arrows of his own in order to match her. He would smirk when they turned invisible however as his eyes couldn't be fooled by such a technique as impressive as it was to utilize lighting to remove something from the visible spectrum of light. He would fire off a charged Deflect which would hit two of the shuriken and send them off course with him specifically aiming his fired arrows so that the deflected shuriken would actually end up striking one of Kirai's other thrown shuriken so that they were no longer on target but would instead be about two feet off course. This would cause Kirai's imbued effects to trigger prematurely as while his fired arrows were destroyed, this was their entire purpose and the electricity would burst out yet without a target it was merely fancy lights. "Ah lightning, how trite. I hate to bother you darling but I could use a lift." he said to his teammate while drawing his bow another time in case things didn't quite work out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5 Icon_minitime11th June 2020, 3:43 pm

Lana actually had a pretty damn good admiration for the style of the red head, pulling out a dragon, a really pretty dragon made of what looked like coloured glass. Or was it crystals?  Either way it was really cool, if very telling of the strength that she likely had. She met her eyes back to Kirai's blind gaze and just nodded, diving in, spinning in the air as she shifted in to the split dagger form. Practise was definitely paying that off, as it didn't even disorientate her any more to be both in Kirai's hand but also on her hip.

She didn't wait for the go-ahead, this was the do or die fight, maybe not literally though, and flooded the air around the two of them. As soon as she joined with her companion, the aura around Kirai was joined with a shuddering of ash, as the mental mindscape of Lana in Kirai's head would mimic her movements, though seemingly much smoother until her image lined up with the movements, and Kirai could find herself no longer even touching the floor. "Oh wow, Ashwraith feels so strange being shared like this. I don't know how my Sol Fire works in this form, but as we share the techniques I think you might not be intangible, I can't tell from here, but we should still avoid the water. Let me take over the movement, we'll share the load because it's a little more tiring." Iolana went back to quiet whilst she planned and watched, "I need a little longer to gather more ash for my technique, but I've got your back. Use my Ashwraith and if you need a boost to speed, I've got you covered. I don't know what either of those can really do."

Happening:
Using:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5 Icon_minitime15th June 2020, 4:46 pm

Mei cracked her neck from atop her dragon, eyes trained forwards as two opponents became one. Surely this would put them at a disadvantage, but the fluidity was a warning. They knew each other. Not really too far. "Hrm? You can if you can protect yourself. My crystals run a little hot, maybe not the best for anyone but me to touch." She stated pretty harshly. She didn't like giving away her technique secrets to a stranger who could well become an enemy in the future. But in this case she had to. "I figured they were lightning though. My crystal dragon can resist lightning with the way I made her. Cover me, an all out assault is my speciality," She gave the temporary partner enough time to climb up if need be after the warning. With a simple lean, her dragon shot forward. There was two techniques she prepared, one that would only be noticed if the now single opponent had chakra or heat sensory, but the other showed very quickly with the shuriken forming in her hands with the same Flowing Style to counter the lightning. She simply let her dragon make the charging attack at it's full speed, whilst contact with the dragon added to it's A damage with B burning damage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5 Icon_minitime4th August 2020, 7:39 pm

The dragon was fast but fury burned through the fear that tried to grip Kirai's heart. She was here with her best friend, how could anything go wrong? She tapped deep into the power within her body and forced an alteration to her sight, not that really any of it existed other than her electrolocation but something within her changed. Blood spurted out of her eye sockets and poured down her cheeks after it had soaked through her blindfold.

All of a sudden the dragon wasn't so fast anymore and Kirai was moving before it had even gotten close to her, diving out of the way of its attack across the water and flipping over onto her feet. She may not have the eyes of a Denkou but she definitely had the grace. As she landed, her hands flicked and although Mei likely wouldn't be able to see anything, Marek would as four shuriken made of lightning appeared in Kirai's hands and then lashed out into the air around her. All of them stopped in midair, suspended.

Kirai then dashed towards the head of the dragon and swung her hand out, all four shuriken exploded into movement, lashing towards Mei at S-Rank speeds, backed by the force of the lightning in Kirai's body. They weren't aimed to kill, just to slam into her shoulders and hips to put her out of the fight as quickly as possible, then they could deal Marek. As she done this however, she made sure to put the body of the dragon between her and Marek to reduce his ability to launch any more of those deflecting arrows he could fire.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5 Icon_minitime6th August 2020, 5:54 pm

"Ah she's making more lightning...dodge dear girl! Dodge!" Marek said while running along the side of the dragon so that he couldn't lose his line of sight with his target and firing off two arrows which would vanish from view after moving away from him. He didn't know what sort of weird things Kirai was doing but judging from the bleeding coming from her eyes if she was getting sensory input due to vision then she wouldn't be able to see these arrows coming. He had to sacrifice a bit of his life-force but all that meant was that these arrows would pack a little extra punch, if she couldn't see them then she couldn't dodge them at least that was what he was hoping. Unfortunately he couldn't do anything for Mei but warn her, hopefully she had something she could do, but if not then he would just have to counter snipe their opponent and make this a one vs one. He kept his hand in the ready position and would prepare to fire just in case, Kirai managed to avoid the other two. Hm, didn't think we'd go up against any Weaponkin this sucks, I hate fighting one of those especially since they just make a competant shinobi into an even better one with their assistance"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5 Icon_minitime6th August 2020, 6:25 pm

Iolana waited for just her moment, moving with Kirai in their shared mental space to keep the AshWraith technique going for them both, whilst still preparring and gathering the Ash she required. She continuously kept a tracker on the level of exhaustion in Kirai, especially now she was bleeding so heavily, and honestly it still kinda of creeped Lana out that she could just trigger so much bleeding like this. But now she had to show she wasn't just some lowly weapon, doing nothing but being pulled along by Kirai. And so she was ready. And if Kirai was dealing with crystal girl, it was Iolana's mission to go after Mr. Arrows. In swift motions, Iolana split herself from her partner if only briefly, trusting Kirai to watch her own back for a minute. She would hear a soft giggle in the last moment before their minds split.

Iolana appeared back out of swirling ash from the two daggers, making for an elegant pose as she formed herself again, holding a Denki Kunai she would borrow from her partner. In just as fluid a motion, she turned her body in the air, dropping said kunai, and launching it across the field by effectively bouncing it from her rear and launched right at Marek at B+ speeds. And following it up was the stream of ash that ribboned around her, arms thrown forwards as tiny needles were formed and 10 fired off after the kunai as a follow up at the slightly slower base B-speed. She was set to prove she could fight, even if support was still her speciality. Once fired, she continued her twirl and back in to her weapon forms for Kirai to grab again.

Techs:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exam Finals: Round 1: Fight 5
Page 1 of 1