Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Old and New Family (A Team Training)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Old and New Family (A Team Training) Empty
PostSubject: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime13th August 2018, 8:00 pm

Kotone rushed out of the temple, planting a kiss upon her aunt's cheek and giving one last quick silent prayer to Kikuri on her way out. She had her first real day as a genin to get through, to properly get to know her new team. Raised on stories of her ancestors, she knew all too well the stories of the ancestors to her team too. There was a lot of strong family bonds, even if they might have watered down over time, and perhaps that was mostly on the Zakiyoshi side due to the very nature of the clan. But Kotone wanted that to be true. The stories of Himiko and her best friends was some of her favourite bedtime stories. The city of Mirstone being among her favourites as a little girl. She of course didn't expect to live similar stories, but she just hoped to be as close to her team as Himiko had been.

She had arranged to meet Elias, and whilst she'd arranged for Jinnouchi too she had not yet heard back from him. So as far as she knew it would just be the two of them to begin with. Not that it mattered much to Kotone. She was just excited to learn to be better along with them. The invite was sent still, so who knows, he might just appear. She expected she might be the first to arrive, and it seemed she was correct. She found herself a comfortable little bench and plopped herself down to wait, 'playing' with swirling water around her. Meanwhile her little sea serpent Thadie slumbered like a scarf around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime14th August 2018, 12:48 pm

Eli Dark, son of Himiko-Armina Dark finally made his way to the Genin ranks. Today was his first official day as an active genin for Nazogakure. This meant for the DARK family that he would have to up his level in training and jutsu development to even compete with the legacies that this faction contains. This was a lot of pressure for Eli so instead of meeting with his father like he was instructed to, he'd decide to meet with Kotone. Running away from his responsibilities seemed to be something Eli was really good at.  He isnt the type to handle the pressure placed on him properly, instead he goes off to find something else to occupy his time.

He'd take the time to dance his way to their meeting spot where he'd find Kotone sitting on a bench waiting for him to arrive. Their two families had a lot of history together since their most powerful priestess in history became close friends with a founding member of the Doublestackums family. Eli wasn't one hundred percent sharp on his family's historical relations with clans and other families. But Kotone was someone Eli would see around on occasion while growing up.  He's about two whole years older than her so that information was for sure going to come in handy if she ever starts an argument that couldn't be settled. ' Aye! Wat dey do , Kotone? You been out here a long time, sis?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime14th August 2018, 3:18 pm

"Nope nope," Kotone never did quite get out of that habit of repeating one word answers she developed as a child, but it was often done in times of just being happy. And she often was to see Eli. She threw herself off from the bench, melting rather quickly in to a puddle before reforming. She had learned her clan's Hydrification technique just for passing the Academy Exams, and ever since she just adored to use the technique. "I just got here but I've sorta been awake all day and excited to meet the team y'know," The girl's excitement would have been quite hidden, except as she was in her Hydrification form, her whole body looked to be rippling, as if she was completely vibrating. "I am suuuuuper happy we're in a team together. Like our grandparents were and everything. And we're gonna be so cool out there working together. And we'll pass the exams first time again and all the jonin and sannin will be all 'oh those kids are awesome and we should totally make them our apprentices'," She normally was a little chatty, but it seemed Eli's presence was enough that caused her to unload.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime14th August 2018, 3:37 pm

Eli was a little thrown off on how often she turned to water and reformed. It seemed very cool and only got him to think of how far she has gotten with her clan's techniques. Her family must be soo proud of her. She must be exhibiting skill sets far beyond her age group or ranking by now. As she spoke about her excitement, Eli started to feel the same contagious excitement for being on their legacy team. Her body rippled with the excitement and as Eli took notice of her rippling movement, he began to catch the rhythm and move to it, dancing smoothly with her rippling body. As she said that they'd be so cool Eli started to milly rock; enthusiastically saying " YAH! YAH!!" to copy Kotone's habit of repeating one word responses. But once she got to the part about the exams and passing the first time like their great grandparents did he began to get anxious.

" mmm. y we gotta be like dem? Der not that great... Hey why dont we just f*&k all that and go Gang?! Yea me and you can get lots of money in deez skreets!"  Eli began to get more excited about his alternative plan. " They'll be no more studyin no mo exams, no more telling us we not good enough." Eli bounces up and down trying to hold on to Kotone's hand so she can come along with the plan.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime14th August 2018, 4:58 pm

Kotone wasn't sure if she was the cause or not, but it seemed the excitement between the two was infectious. She joined in his bouncing up and down, giggling to herself even as she wasn't exactly following what he was saying he wanted, "I don't think that's such a good idea. Kikuri would probably ascend from the depths to slap me if I tried anything like that. Great Grandma would probably come with her," The bouncing however had been just enough that Thadie was getting shaken awake. And the glare from the little sea serpent was directed straight at Eli. If only because she believed the boy was the cause of her being shook awake.

"Good morning," Thadie spoke with a heavy emphasis on the 'morning' to point out her desire to be asleep at this hour. As Kotone stopped her bouncing and solidified properly, Thadie encircled back around like a scarf to attempt to go back to sleep.

"Sorry, Thadie didn't sleep too well last night I don't think," Kotone gave a nervous little laugh as she apologised for her best friend. "And you know me, I don't wanna make lots of money, that's not what I'm in this for."
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime14th August 2018, 9:10 pm

Finding out that he was a bit late, Jinnouchi rolled out of his bunker and started to brush his teeth. He felt that he should show a little courtesy and show up, but at the same time, he didn't know what to expect from the people that his great ancestor used to cherish. Would the relationship be the same as it was back them for Jin as well? Or would they be at odds with conflicting personalities?

"......"

Touching his gratitude tattoo, Jin knew that he had to appreciate all things in his life, all of the great things that came his way as a blessing. He had to show appreciation to the Tapir family name, part of it meant that he had to either somehow make this arrangement work, or give his best try.

With some time passing and Jinnouchi skipping at B rank speeds, he ended up arriving at the area of the meeting place with two people he never saw before. However, he did receive a letter of some sort of a person named Kotone. Either way, Jinnouchi arrived and kept the promise of the arrangement.

"I received a letter from one of you, I'm Jinnouchi Tapir."

Jin smiled at them as he put his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime15th August 2018, 1:05 pm

Eli felt a bit down that Kotone didn’t show any interest in starting a gang with him and robbing people of their money. He believed that was an honest way to come up in the world since it would involve combat and skillfully deceptive ploys. He figures since she didn’t want to do it there would be no point in forcing her. Heck, last thing he’d want is the kikuri thing and Kotones legendary great grandma to come slap him up the head too. Anyway Eli was flexible so whatever kotone wanted to do he’d try his best no matter how nerve wrecking it’d be for him. Eli decided to stop dancing the moment thadie woke up to greet him. Judging by the little sassyness in her voice , she didn’t seem too peachy about being awake at the moment. Kotone then explained how Thadie didn’t get much sleep and so Eli would bow his head to the cute sea serpent and apologize.” sorry Ms.Thadie!!”

It didn’t take long after his apology that the three of them would be introduced to a young and very muscular boy. The boy claimed that he received a letter from one of them and Eli figured that could only mean one thing . He’d effortlessly turn towards Jinnouchi and now his head, ” Hello Sensei Jinnouchi!You’re late Mr. but we can still Gang!” Eli figured that it wouldn’t make sense for a grown ass man to be a Genin on their squad so he had to be the teacher.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime15th August 2018, 6:33 pm

Kotone smiled as they were joined by a third, but like Eli she had initially believed that this would be their sensei coming to meet them. She was taken aback by his revelation this was actually Jinnouchi. That in itself was quite a bit of a surprise. But she tried her best not to show it, especially as Elias went on to introduce himself and seemingly believing their third was their teacher. She put her hand on Eli's shoulder and gently get his attention and pull him back a step to address Jinnouchi directly, "Hi, yes that was me who sent the letter to meet. Kotone Zakiyoshi, nice to meet our team mate that forms our little trio," She shot a glance back at Eli with a smirk, not wanting to have called him out outright for his mistake, but enjoying that she knew a little more about the team. It helped having family with ties. "Our grandparents were all super good friends, so I really hope that we can too." She stepped back with a bright little smile, giving the two boys some space from her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime16th August 2018, 12:08 pm

Daaaaarlings! A voice would shout to grab their attention and when they looked they would see a dark skinned woman with short blue hair and a fur coat walking up to them with a radiant smile on her face. She would gaze at them once they had all noticed her before striking a pose when she was sure their attention was firmly on her before opening her fur coat to reveal her jonin flak jacket underneath as well as the tight fitting battle dress she wore underneath. "It is I, your glorious Jonin Instructor. It is so wonderful to meet you three, alas in my excitement I forgot to introduce myself you may call me Clio-sensei. Please my darlings introduce and tell me a little about yourselves you know the basics such as your favorite color, what inspires you to be a shinobi, your favorite type of jutsu and on a scale of one to ten how beautiful is your sensei." she said slipping out of that pose and spreading her arms wide with a flourish. she had taken one look at them and decided that she wanted those three on a team with herself she didn't much care for what they could do or their personalities all were things which could be shaped into glamorous individuals which were sure to attract attention like herself.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime16th August 2018, 9:18 pm

"Sensei? I'm not the sensei, I'm only 14. To be honest with you, I only became a ninja at the start of the year a few months ago. Due to the fact that I arrived here from New Mirstone as a civilian, I went through an expedited process through the academy in order to be a ninja. Though, I guess my body speaks volumes about what I did up to this point. "

Jin couldn't help it, he always worked hard and trained hard. The ninja training was the same as what he did at home. As a matter of fact, the big difference was that his father used his ninja skills to police the town and it was only used for that regard. Being a ninja here was more like a way of life, a sense of living.

"I read my great Great grandfather's journal, there is a lot of content here that kind of..........makes me realize that I'm here with a purpose. Being a part of this team with you two, the Tapir family owes a bit to the families of you two. Even if it happened a long ago, the ninja way of my family compels us to show gratitude. I'll do so in my own way."

It was at this moment that the sensei herself has arrived, the real sensei of the team.

"Miss Cleo sensei?"

It was actually pronounced Clio, but it was an easy mistake to miss as Jin was meeting everyone for the first time.

"My favorite color is Red, I don't think I have a favorite jutsu yet. But I do know for sure on what I think I'm good at. As for beauty? Is this a test? Do you want us to tell the truth?"

Jin stepped forward as he looked at the sensei up and down. "Well, you look pretty exotic to me. Exotic women are always more beautiful in places besides their hometown. The ten is automatic, but you definitely earned it."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime16th August 2018, 9:50 pm

Eli was shook when Kotone addressed Jinnouchi as the third member of their Genin squad. This didn't make any sense to him at all. Turns out that their great grandparents had connections as well. This only meant that the team had to be put together on purpose. That purpose being completely unknown to Eli but if he had to guess, it may have been so that they can replicate what their ancestors had done.  As Jin spoke about where he came from, Eli took note of the city's name and recalled that same city being mentioned in many of his Medjay readings. He wouldn't say anything aloud about it, so that he wouldn't raise any suspicion about his family.  As Jin spoke about gratitude the only things resonating in Eli's head is the question of his age. There was absolutely no way this grown ass man was only 14 years old. Maybe Eli misheard him and Jinnouchi was actually giving a count of his abs but his age? There was just no way.  But in the interest of not annoying such a passionate man , Eli would dim his eyes and place his hands over his head, drawing his attention away from Jin's speech.

It wasn't long after that his actual sensei appeared fashionably late. His sensei's voice was flamboyant and full of energy and grace, that he had to turn his head to see her. Clio sensei was her name and style was her game, indeed she seemed as if every breath she took was strategically and fashionably planned and timed to perfection. If she was to trip she would definitely fall up.  Clio sensei asked them specific questions, but when Eli heard them he didnt need one more second to think of his response. He'd open his eyes and with a serious look on his face, he'd shake his head slowly at his new sensei.   mm .. mm! Clio- SEN-SAY! U is slick like WINE, but twice as FINE! MMHM! U is so DIVINE! My favorite color my sensei- dearest is Black! Because BLACK... yeaa... BLACK is beautiful! Before today sensei, i have to be real with you.. yea cuz u talkin to da realest! Great Grandson of an Ole G in deez skreets.  Before today i didnt wanna be a shinobi, nah i just wanted to Gang. But now," Eli get a little teary eyed as he points at his sensei, " Now i wanna be the most powerful entity on the face of this planet, im not kiddin ya.  You inspired me." Eli then gets quite and buries his head on Kotone's shoulders for her comfort after opening up soo much. " Im sorry Mr. Jinnouchi~Sama, I'm usually not this sensitive. Im a real Matara in deez streets." Eli gives way for Kotone to speak but as she speaks he would groove slowly and snap to a sensual beat in his head.

*note: Matara : Derogatory word used to describe darker skins. Now used amongs dark skins for different reasons. Sometimes as a title of respect or endearment and sometimes as disrespect. *
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime16th August 2018, 10:24 pm

Kotone was still all smiled as Jinnouchi spoke of his time, his readings, and apparently family. He was the lesser of her new partners, if you didn't count their sensei, that she knew about. Elias had a bit of a bigger name around the village, but Jinnouchi, well she had her hunch by his use of the name Tapir, but he only confirmed her belief. She closed her eyes first before glancing towards the sky. "I guess great grandma is looking back and smiling now to see us together," She spoke whistfully, one of the little signs that she was still a Kikuri Priestess in training. That smile on her face remained. Until their sensei appeared.

All of a sudden the smile would drop, and her eyes piercing on the flamboyant, showy woman. She didn't need the name to know. Her very blood felt like it was boiling just in recognising the traits. In one ear she had the teachings of fair treatment, taught by her direct ancestors. But in the other... well stories told in the way they were in her clan were practically concrete. And then Eli was going over the top with his stupid show boating. Just shut already and stop kissing bird brain's ass. She groaned and shook her head violently. She didn't want to think of Eli that way. She knew he meant nothing by it. The weight on her shoulder brought her back out of her thoughts, feeling grounded by the physical contact she had with Eli. And only then did she realise it was her turn and she'd left a good moment of silence in waiting.

"Kotone Zakiyoshi." There was a lot of emphasis on her clan there. Her following answers were pretty much just as direct. Eli's presense kept her lashing out, but it didn't stop her being curt. "I like silvery blue. What Zakiyoshi doesn't in some way. I specialise in vocal ninjutsu like my ancestors. I want to protect people and give them safe lives. Not to have to worry about one day being picked out and carried away in brought day light by screeching harpies piggybacking on a war they had no part in," The words just flew out, harking back to the old wives tales told about the Fushicho involved in the Bishamon-Mikaboshi war so, so long ago. That when the warring clans broke out, the Fushicho joined just for an excuse to terrorise. Of course Kotone knew the real case was that both Zakiyoshi and Fushicho assisted the warring clans at the same time,for their individual allies stake. But there mistrust in the clan and the falsities still spread. "... and I give you a 5. Maybe a 6.5 on a good day." She did not trust Clio. Assigned Sensei or not. It was ingrained from prejudiced adults she encountered within her clan in the current age. Her knuckles turned white with how tightly her hands were curled in to fists, and her head dropped. She didn't want to be like that, but the sudden anger had just overwhelmed her. "I... I-I'm sorry Sensei I-I just..." She felt like she was going to be sick, unable to properly get the words out. And she'd begun crying just a little. "It's... hard. Kikuri teaches... acceptance. But... also to never forget our ancestors. And that... that includes those pulled in... to the dumb stupid war. A-And I know it's... there's just so many stories of the horrors," She was fullblown crying at that point, awash with grief of the flood of memories poured in to the pages of the Zakiyoshi archive, and the anger and disgust in even herself for acting the way she did.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime17th August 2018, 3:13 pm

Clio would preen with the accurate remarks about her appearance surely these boys recognized true beauty when it appeared before them, but with every great work of art there were always negative critics. Indeed her wonderful students contained a black fish among them but she wouldn't let that ruin her wonderful mood no she had come into the possession of a team of genin that she could guide and shape into the perfect field specialists worthy shinobi and kunoichi that would take Nazogakure to greater heights. After all this was something of the villages specialty in comparison to the others Nazogakure's terrain was a myriad of things and the very village itself was the combination of extensive traps and field control what else could one call a constantly shifting labyrinth. Still there was something that needed to be addressed despite the fish apologizing later. "Ah child, you should not insult the one in charge of whether or not you are sent to the academy or not. It is most unbecoming of a kunoichi to alienate individuals who they just meet after all one of our greatest tools is making others love us, you are forgiven however. Sure, I will admit having a Zakyoshi on my team is not what I would have preferred but you fit a crucial role, and regardless of your ingrained bias towards me I will not treat you any different than I would any kunoichi on my squad." Clio said moving forward to wipe Kotone's tears away and would try to cheer the girl up with another beautiful smile. Once she was sure everything was alright she would step backward and place her hands behind her back before standing straight and whistling to get everyone's attention.

"Now then if you do not know this already, darlings, you belong to Team 3. Team 3 is also known as the Field Specialists at least that is what I will endeavor to teach you all how to manipulate the terrain to your favor and shift the tide of battle into you and your allies regardless of whom you face off against. Tell me, when you think of field specialist what do you think it means? What do you think you can do to fit this mold and how can I edge you closer...and closer to such an ideal." she said trying to sweep the discussion under the rug, it was just like a fish to make a scene but the poor girl couldn't help it. Those Zakiyoshi were inferior by their very nature incapable of using their inborn attractiveness to it's full capabilities, sure they could sing but they lacked the cunning and style a Fushicho practically exuded by merely stepping in a room. No she could not hold it against Kotone, but by reacting in such a way she was teaching not just her but the boys how to react to such a situation how to turn things around even in a simple conversation. Manipulating the field of emotion was just one of the many things a true field specialist could do, and she would make sure to drill them...thoroughly on how to milk every advantage they could from other people.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime17th August 2018, 5:25 pm

In all honesty, Jin didn't mind the way that Elias talked. "I'm pretty used to the way that you talk. Or better yet, I'm prepared for it. Let me show you." After clearing his throat, Jin tried to imitate Elias's mannerisms.

" And there is no need ta booty-call me mister, I be fourteen muthafuckin yearz of age. Why don't mah playas believe me son, biatch? I give off a specific amount of heat cuz of mah condizzle n' it contributes ta mah muscle growth. I just adapted a shitload quicker than you muthafuckas yo, but besides tha height increase, I be goin ta look similar ta dis like. "

After clearing his throat again, Jin would rub it a little bit before going back to his usual mannerisms. " It's all in the book so no need to act unnaturally. Not to say that you guys are the splitting image of your ancestors, but I feel comfortable, so that's a good thing so far. "

Looking back towards what was going on with Kotone, Jin didn't really know what it was about. He didn't know of the role that the clan of Miss Cleo played, but maybe she had some kind of problem with the fact that this person was our sensei. Better yet, Jin wanted top see how the sensei handled it? Watching them closely. Jin noticed that the Sensei didn't take too much offense on what was being said. He was still trying to get used to the hierarchy that was being displayed here, so he simply fell in line and made a mental note to ask about it later.

"Changing the terrain? I already had an idea in regards to it, superheating the atmosphere with my heat release in order to create a sauna-like an effect. Little do you know, I can probably make this effect reach pretty far and sweat out the competition. But when it comes to something like this helping the others on the team, I don't think I can make it selective. "
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime17th August 2018, 6:02 pm

Elias was thrown off by Kotone's demeanor. He has never seen her like this it was almost as if she was a girl possessed.  When she'd start to cry and apologize Eli simply stretched his hand out to offer her a hug. Her random crying was starting to make his eyes water and his lips quiver. She mentioned Kikuri, ancestors and war, all things Elias had been forbidden to learn by his parents until he came of age. His parents did the most to keep Elias ignorant of history and the politics behind them. But alas Kotone had made Eli cry. Their sensei was wise and so well composed that she seemed completely unaffected by Kotone's animosity. Instead Clio-sensei would consul her with her elegance and grace. She even went as far as wiping Kotone's tears, which left Elias to try and wipe his snot and tears on Big Jin's biceps. As he regained his composure he'd take the time to address Jin's imitation of his street talk. " Jinnouchi sir, you may NOT f&8k my mother! I will not allow it!"In honesty Eli didn't understand even the gist of what Jin was trying to say partly because he was distracted and the street talk currently in the ASN is very watered down compared to the way its spoken in the old Bachiatari lands.

He'd look back towards Kotone and place a comforting hand on the back of her shoulder. He'd then say to her softly, "Ayy there, Kotone. Don't get so worked up now your face is all red." Eli's eyes began to water again, " Next time you get mad.. you should dance...  or sing! you like to sing. It'll help you feel betta n ya won't get so worked up ya dig?" After addressing her he'd listen to what Jin said as a response so he'd know what sensei is asking for exactly. "umm.. well.. idk sensei. Im good with Earth Release stuff and almost got into the academy on early admission because of it, but... u kno, eryone knows wat happened. Im like funny with it, the earth stuff i mean. Like i dont know how to explain but earth is like my tag team partner or some sh@t. N i think a field specialist is like someone that takes care of the field n sh*t like make sure ders no traps?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime17th August 2018, 6:22 pm

Kotone sniffled and only felt even more guilty over how she responded to meeting their sensei. She appreciate Eli even more for the continued comfort she got from the boy. One hand came up to wipe at her eye, whilst Clio seemed to take the other. Immediately she recoiled slightly, if not too much because of Eli's arm. "Ah, s-sorry again..." She mumbled, though perhaps with her outburst over Clio's clan might have been more evident because of her own can's eyes. "I-I'm gonna... gonna work on that... p-promise," Her eyes were still a little red, as was her face. She wiped her hands through her hair, a little coping mechanism perhaps. "I'm good I'm good," The repetition brought on by high emotions also returned. "... ok you're an 8," She finally mumbled out just as the subject was changing.

"Team 3, Field specialists." She repeated back, nodding along. From what she recalled, and if like her Eli was taught techniques his grandfather used too, or at least the sort of strategies she was told her employed, then it made sense on at least two counts. Jinnouchi however she felt was a little more of an unknown. But perhaps if he wasn't as heavily invested there, that would make for good synergy. "F-Field Specialist," She gulped, fully looking at Clio. Her hands folded behind her back, scratching at her wrist in her own little attempt just to keep herself focused and controlled. "We'll be a team to work on controlling the environment." She glanced to Eli, "I suppose clearing a field is one aspect, but we will be a team who changes our environments to our benefits and our opponents detriments. I can't speak for my friends, but obviously I could bring up my own clan's use of the Hiding in Rain techniques. Do I have that right?" Her hands finally reappeared as she had herself under control. "I just... I've been learning my Hua Po Style lately and the idea of field control has come up recently with my September Morn' technique,"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime18th August 2018, 3:28 pm

Clio would nod as she listened to her genin tell her what they thought about what a field specialist meant and while they had given her their best answers it left much to be desired in her opinion, but it was fine since they were young and still had much time to grow. "Yes darlings, I see I see. So tell me, was this what you had in mind?" she said as their surroundings would change and warp into a unique scenery. Usually when she utilized this technique she settled for natural things found in nature so as to make the illusion more apparent however she wanted to make a point. The scenery in question was a mixture of things as their surroundings would change to depict a miasma of heat behind her the air literally distorted due to how hot it was and yet where they stood was a downpour of rain with both sides having a rough terrain filled with obstacles comprised of rock. "Ah, yes I forgot you won't be able to see this darling, but it's fine your teammates can describe what they are seeing to you. I will admit your heritage will make it difficult for my image training to be successful but that just means you and I will have to work harder than the boys yes?" Clio said striking another pose while pointing at Kotone.

"I can see your potential my sweet darlings, and I will not rest until I bring every ounce of it out. You all have some idea as to what you wish to do, and yet I see that you can go further, typically among those in Team 3 they are typically assigned a particular terrain but I like to transcend such limitations. Terrain is merely one facet of being a Field Specialist. Jin you will be the Sky, Kotone will be the Sea and Elias will complete the trifecta with the Land think about this and let it percolate in your mind how can you bring this into reality." she finished off with a dramatic sweep of her arms to gesture to the scenery that the boys could visualize and Kotone would only have to imagine.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime18th August 2018, 6:43 pm

"Come on dude, I'm your friend. I wouldn't do anything crazy like that, believe me. I could have sworn that you may have understood the dialect, maybe I missed a page?" That would be something that Jin had to check in later, but there were more important things that he had to address.

Jin listened and made a mental note on how they described their own way of doing a strategy that involved changing the terrain. Jin couldn't do much of it, but he was pretty sure that the added effects of increasing the heat could be the hottest summer day of anyone's lifetime if he chose to do so.

But what really caught his attention was the illusion, with Jin immediately knowing that he was under a genjutsu.

"I thought this looked recognizable. I forgot to mention this but I can recognize genjutsu in a way of familiarity. It's just recognizable to me, passed down by my family and taught from summons. Though, this is...."

Jin looked around him, letting the genjutsu last a little longer.

"It's raining, but it's hot, and there are hard and jagged rocks everywhere. It's probably the strangest combination of weather you ever saw Kotone. I wonder if this is something we can all accomplish together. But at the same time, it makes me wonder what I can accomplish on my own. I don't really know what I want to do, but knowing we are supposed to be field specialists, I guess I'm blessed to have heat. "

Jutsu used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime19th August 2018, 4:21 am

Elias listened to Kotone's answer and felt a bit lost. His familiarity with Kotone brought to mind a little thing that she does. When Eli seems to miss things she kindly agrees but adds onto his train of thought. In a way not pointing out Eli's lack of experience and education but rather helping him widen his understanding. She was doing it again, so that only had Eli thinking of what he missed from his response. The way he had figured was that they'd be the ones in charge of running out there in the fields during battle checking for traps and carefully removing explosive tags with their bare hands. Maybe they'd occasionally cut the grass on the battle fields to make sure that the ground is even so that their brave armed forces would not trip and consequently find themselves going into that "good night".  But after Kotone mentioned how they'd alter the field to help their allys AND hurt their enemies; Eli couldn't help but figure that she meant that we would take these explosive tags and place them closer to the enemy lines. Suuuuuuchhhh a dangerous job,eh, Eli thought to himself as he heard more of what Kotone could do. She was simply built for this, it made him feel like they didn't even attend the same academy. She was also two years younger than him, but Eli didn't feel threatened by her intelligence in anyway. Being smart was her thing and he dig that, in fact he would look at his sensei and point aggressively at Kotone while she spoke as if he knew that she was dropping straight heat with her few responses. mmhmm.. Septemba Mornin Sensei Septemba Mornin."

Genjutsu Experience:

Familial and Psychological Background:

It felt like forever but in reality it only took a few moments for Elias to finally speak. He was told to explain the illusion to his teammate. All that came to mind was his mother's song. "Jin's Sky, Koto's sea, and Eli' Earth. I think i get it now... Individually we are strong, we have power beyond our wildest dreams, but together... together like this...WE are the most powerful entity on this planet." Eli emotionally got carried away with the scenery, but meant every word he said. " We are together.. Because we were always together, from before we were even born... to create this! The most beautiful disaster. This is order, this is art.... Sensei if this is an illusion as old man Jinnouchi said then... I will make this real! We gotsta make dis real. Because if we are for US, the who can be against us?" As corny or maybe even whimsical as this seems, Eli couldn't find Kotone and so he'd sing his mother's song to her, as he felt that it was the perfect representation of what this was. His voice was no where as good or as trained as Kotone's but he was emotional and he tried to sound ok at best.

Song:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime19th August 2018, 5:53 am

Kotone just looked cluelessly at her companions as a genjutsu was clearly triggered around them. Whereas she was aware many Soulless just had a blunt immunity, she was peculiar. Her long line of genjutsu users meant that whilst this was still the case, she knew beyond doubt when one was used as she felt the sensation of springs in her mind as it was instead rebounded. Whatever it was felt weak, so she was certain that Clio would be well aware that she was bouncing the genjutsu back. She just scratched at the back of her head, unsure of just how things would progress with her training with Clio. She listened in intently to Clio's descriptions, trying just to imagine for herself what her team mates could be seeing. It didn't take a genius after all to know that with her flair for the dramatic, there was going to be some spectacular little show being put on for them. Honestly, it made her feel a little left out. "I erm... sorry by the way... it's sort of an automatic thing with illusions." She added in once she had a moment to apologies for the rebounding of the genjutsu.

Her attention turned to her team mates, feeling interested by how both of them seemed to be reacting. It certainly seemed interesting how Eli was reacting so differently from Jin, and not exactly looking a good way from the looks of things. There was something about the way Eli began singing too that actually warmed her heart to the boy more. There was clearly something going on with the genjutsu effect that she couldn't tell, but it didn't mean she couldn't still be there to comfort. Her eyes closed and she joined his song with her own little vocalised melody to accompany it for just a moment until he was done. Immediately after she was back to her much more usual self and smiling, "That was beautiful Eli." Then she was looking to Jin too, "And yeah, that sounds amazing. Let's all work together to create... whatever it was you saw,"

Spoiler:
Learning:

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 22nd August 2018, 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime21st August 2018, 3:36 pm

Clio had not expected her genjutsu to be reflected on to her and had actually reflexively been preparing to utilize a harsher counter to overpower whoever had brazenly tried to use her teaching technique against her however she would merely kai out of the genjutsu when Kotone revealed that it was her fault. It was an interesting evolution of what was commonplace among all Soulless and truly she was interested in it's applications for combat as if the girl was capable of merely throwing genjutsu back at others would that mean she could be used as an effective way to potentially strengthen a genjutsu chain by her teammates with no drawbacks? She was so interested that she had actually toned out the responses of the others before checking back in an giving Elias an applause at his sudden musical number while at the same time ending the genjutsu on any of the two who it was still on. "Indeed it was marvelous darling, to be a field specialist one must have the ability to think on the spot and yet have a creativity that other shinobi lack. Still this concludes our group session. I will take each of you and discuss what I will be teaching you in a one on one basis while I do that get to thinking about how you can mix your concepts." Clio said before pointing to Jin and motioning that he follow her about 15 ft away from the others.

"I decided to take you aside first darling as I feel like you will need the most help. According to your file you have Bakuhatsu heritage and yet you do not claim that name, can I know why? I merely need to ascertain whether or not you'll have access to your clan's technique library before I try and work out how you can create your "Sky". Clio whispered once Jin had followed her to have their private conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime22nd August 2018, 3:39 am

One on one concepts seemed like a godsend of some kind when it came to what the sensei wanted Jinnouchi to learn. As a matter of fact, instead of having a focus, Jinnouchi would have probably made the mistake of learning everything that he possibly could. So maybe it was a good thing that the sensei was setting Jinnouchi aside first since he was pretty much new to the whole ninja thing? Raw talent didn't necessarily mean that you would be a great ninja because of it, there had to be other things that Jinnouchi had to bring to the table as well.

"Ok..."

Nodding at the others, Jin followed Clio to be 15 feet away and spoke with her. After she mentioned a clan, Jin looked away for a while, wondering how he was to answer that question.

"My great ancestor is named Enzo Bakuhatsu, a former heir of the Bakuhatsu clan. He found a powerful cursed weapon that possessed him to kill his aunt and his baby cousin. He was sentenced to exile and within the care of the Bachiatari. He did feel like no matter how many heroic deeds that he did, and he's done plenty, even if the allied shinobi nations were to forgive and accept him, his clan might not. Even by mastering that weapon as penance, it may not have meant anything in the end. So here I am, I never tried to talk to anyone about it on the Bakuhatsu side. So long story short, besides my heritage, I don't have a relationship with them. "

Jin smiled at her, but it was mostly a front. As a matter of fact, plenty of those passages in his ancestor's journal made him furious. He would have given anything to make things right and yet they rejected Enzo.

Will they treat Jin the same as well?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime26th August 2018, 3:13 pm

Elias was definitely capturing the spirit of what his sensei wanted from him. This became more apparent as the genjutsu lifted and he was awarded with an applause.  As Eli came through he also received a bit of praise from Kotone, which meant a lot to him, knowing that his voice must've sounded terrible in comparison to hers. He'd smile at Kotone and then start to dance around her when she agreed to work together to build this vision. " Ya wont regret it, Koto! I saw it and the whole thing was soo amazing!We are going to be the strongest shinobi's in the WORLD! NO, THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND THE ENTIRE GALAXY!!" Eli began to giggle and spin in circles as a dance move before he'd stop spinning abruptly and start to shuffle his feet in front of Kotone to entertain her with his moves. Meanwhile Jinnouchi and Clio sensei get a minute to themselves to discuss certain things.

Eli's voice can be heard loudly in the background, "Kotone! you're soo cool with your singing and stuff. You should learn to Earth slide like me! That way we can style on dem fools!" Elias starts to moon walk and tries to show Kotone how to do it herself.

Learned:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Elias on 30th August 2018, 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime26th August 2018, 4:46 pm

Kotone began to giggle too along with Elias as he started spinning and dancing, however it wasn't for quite the same reason she would assume. "The galaxy is in the universe," She corrected him as her eyes followed his every movement. She briefly glanced to Jin and their sensei, before looking back to Eli right in front of her again and clearly just showing off his moves. But then he had her giggling again, "Oh c'mon I'm not good with Earth. It feels too slow. Can't I do a Water slide instead?" She had no clue what she was doing, two left feet even, but she at least had the idea as she was 'dancing' along with him in a more 'liquid' motion. Though as she tried to copy his moon walking she just scraped her feet as she moved backwards instead.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime30th August 2018, 1:44 pm

"I see, so you are estranged from that side of your heritage and yet not completely cut off, that is good. I have come up with things that you can focus on, I feel the way you can embody sky is through the use of your Bakuhatsu talents, your Releases, and two things which I enjoy, illusions and long range combat. My darling, I would like for you to focus on honing your Morpher ability, you'll use them to create different types of Balloons. These Balloons will not only encompass an important part of you fulfilling your aerial terrain focus but will also set up the majority of your techniques. You see things increase in speed when they fall, and you'll be able to use this with my help to create a unique shurikenjutsu fighting style using falling kunai and senbon to accurately pelt your opponents from above. You'll be learning Heat Release techniques revolving around AOE effects to swelter the area and cause those around you to sweat thus making them lose stamina at a quick rate, you'll also be learning Wind Release techniques that can be used to bolster the speed of your kunai and knock back objects this way you have methods to alter the course of your balloons while in the air. Finally I feel like it will be important for you to delve into some genjutsu for now, not only will it allow you to alter the terrain to suit your long distance fighting style but heat is an effect method to cast long range touch based genjutsu and the use of projectiles only becomes more dangerous when illusions are mixed in with it. Clio said deciding to explain what she would be working with Jin on so that he would be an effective shinobi.

For now there was quite a bit for him to do and she would likely have to be more hands on with him than the others but she was confident that with her guidance he will be versatile enough that he'd be able to net himself a promotion. She could think of a couple of things that could be added overtime to the skill set she had managed to come up with that'll make it even better in the long run but for now she would have him focus on those five things to build a solid base for him to master and only when he had a solid grasp on that would she suggest other things until eventually when he was confident enough to add things on his own. "For now, think about this and go to the other two and tell Elias to come over here so that he and I can have a private conversation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old and New Family (A Team Training)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next