Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Old and New Family (A Team Training)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st August 2018, 3:19 am

He listened silently for the time being, basically going over everything that he needed to know about what his sensei had planned for him. Being the sky involved doing some things that he didn't necessarily expect to do, but it still intrigued him to the point of maybe having some plans of his own when it came to making those balloons. There was also the case of doing genjutsu, which he felt that he was way ahead of her in the sense of using his heat release in order to create some elemental genjutsu to combat his foes.  Jin basically got what he wanted, even though it wasn't exactly what he expected. With the dedication and somewhat greed that he put into learning a bunch of techniques that involved his natural tiers and the things he had natural access to as a cypher in place,  Jin had to internally go over what he had in store in order to properly prepare and make the things that he needed.

"Alright, I'll go get him for you. Thanks for the help sensei. " Jin was especially appreciative of the fact that she was able to give him such guidance, exceeding the expectations of such guidance is the only thing he had to do left.

As we walked over to Elias, Jin tapped him on the shoulder with a smile.

"She's calling you, ok? Also, keep a good ear open, looks like she has some good stuff to teach. "
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st August 2018, 2:40 pm

Elias giggled as Kotone demonstrated her water slide. For a girl made of water, she was soo stiff, but he found the whole effort soo cool. So he'd go ahead and start earth sliding along with her water slide. " Dope moves, Kotone! Ur gettin a hang of dis!" As he spoke with her Jinnouchi would place a hand on his shoulder, surprising him, " MATARA! oh. Jin its you... Ok" He'd then bow out to Kotone and head on towards Clio sensei. " Ay sensei, you wanted to see me?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st August 2018, 3:04 pm

Kotone was fairly sure Elias was just trying to make her happy with his comment, she knew she was nowhere near the level of dancer as he was. She peeked up over his shoulder watch Jin coming back without Sensei Clio. She figured that just meant they were still going to be called over one by one. She stopped her dancing as he came back over, tapping Eli on the shoulder, even before he said it, she knew Eli was selected to go next. She smiled and waved him off, "Good luck," was all she said.

After a second she turned her attention on to Eli, the boy she knew less about of the two in her team. "So what did Clio suggest for you? I'm quite curious how she sees us working together," A close observer might have noticed that Kotone was possibly still having some struggle with Clio in her mind, but with Eli it might not have been as clear as with Eli. "So erm... my great grandma wrote a little about your student so I know a little of the history there. I just... thought it was polite to let you know I read about his trial," Then she was a little embarassed, just as it wasn't your typical topic to bring up. and she wasn't sure how Eli felt on that bit of his family history.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th September 2018, 7:46 am

Clio would watch the other two for a moment before smiling when Elias spoke to her and giving him a nod with sighing dramatically. "Indeed darling, forgive me I was lost in my thoughts momentarily. I wanted to speak to you second as I know that you would already have some idea of how to fulfill your motif without my direct input. Still two heads are better than one so tell me what have you thought about so far? If you are to become the Land how can you see yourself making it possible?" She would gesture for him to continue as despite his strange manner of speaking she enjoyed the fact that he had something to him that would make him stand out. Truly the more unique one was as a shinobi the better chance that individual had of becoming great, it was her opinion that the strongest shinobi were also the most eccentric after all and it just wouldn't do for her students to be background characters. No they would have to be the stars of their age group the ones that everyone knew about and envied, yes such attention would only push them to greater heights after all being the spotlight was as much a burden as it was a boon.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th September 2018, 11:57 am

OOC: Not Eli, Jin...Himiko >.<

"What did she suggest? Nothing unusual if you never been to a carnival or local fair. From what I can recall in the sense of those places, they had cotton candy, performances, and balloons. So that's what i'm going to be doing in a nutshell, making balloons."

Jin nodded at at Himiko with a small smile as he already had a few ideas on what kind of balloons he wanted to make.

"I think I always saw how they did it when I was growing up as a kid, maybe it'll be easy for me because of it. But I got to admit, this is going to take a lot of materia and a lot of time. My biggest challenge isn't really the techniques themselves, but to shorten the material requirements and the time needed to make them. So basically shurikenjutsu through balloons. In addition to that, using genjutsu and changing the atmosphere. "

However, the conversation took somewhat of a dark turn when she mentioned the trial, Jin remembered reading about that as well. He disliked the way things were, he really believed his grandfather wasn't a psychopath that would hurt innocent people, especially his own family.

"It's unfair, I don't know what the right choice was. Doing time in jail to be released in his late teens or even early 20's. Joining anbu and living in secret for the rest of his life, death, or exile. No matter what, the bakuhatsu clan would never forgive them, even if he would have given anything to change the way things were and protect his people and village. If your great-grandmother didn't show up, I think...................he would have did his time quietly in a self-loathing aspect. But even thinking about it is unfair..."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th September 2018, 3:39 pm

Eli smiled nervously as he felt a little put on the spot. He'd start thinking while placing his hands on his head to further express his nervousness. He'd look at the ground around them and start spit firing ideas. " Umm ya, i ..uh well see? My mom said im really good with earth stuff. Like check it out." Eli would slide to the left of his sensei without moving his feet at all. He'd then proceed to circle Clio sensei the entire time not moving his  body. " It's been like that since i was four, I think with enough training i can combine that with some of my sweet dance moves and wild imagination to trap enemies and make things very difficult in general. Im also plannin on messin wit some kaironokuma shit to really fuck things up sensei. Da way i imagine it right is like imma be like, Yo where my equal ones! N den dude funna come up n be like lets go and outta nowhere! Me n my earth toys n metal toys funna jump his ass!"  He would begin to chime at the idea.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th September 2018, 6:36 pm

Kotone scratched the back of her head looking over towards the sensei and Eli. "I just... didn't think you deserved not to know I knew about it." She put a hand to her taller team mate Jin's arm, "Just know that it means absolutely nothing to how I see you besides someone with strong blood in them," She sighed softly following that, looking just to change the subject as soon as she could. "So... erm... What's Clio sensei like?" She hushed her voice, as if trying to hint she didn't want it known she was asking something like that. "I mean... up close... one on one. I just... I hope she can prove all the stories my clan told wrong but it's hard y'know?" She was horribly conflicted and it showed in the expression on her face, and the tone of her voice.

Learning:

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 28th September 2018, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th September 2018, 6:53 pm

"Metal Toys, could you be referring to Kugujutsu? If that is the case yes, I can see how this can work indeed you are truly special Darling... You will fit this motif of Land perfectly you merely need to learn how to shift the ground at will to alter the positioning of yourself in addition to your allies, Puppets and Opponents. Indeed you could even perhaps create your own terrain if you can learn how to utilize the earth as an extension of your body creating arms and legs which can emerge from the ground to either extend your fighting style or merely block incoming attacks as well as provide additional cover or vantage points for your allies or puppets. If I'm not mistaken don't you Kaironokuma have a unique type of Earth Release, perhaps you can pick that up after all it is more flexible when it comes to altering the pathways of objects and will work in tandem with your use of metallic objects. Maybe you can even get puppets comprised of metal so that your control over them is even more versatile. Yes I can see it now, your fighting style will be all about control and trickery, a free form style which you can manipulate everything within your field. Clio said becoming more passionate as she talked and actually manifesting what she saw in Elias' mind via the same genjutsu as before, as she spoke she would add to the genjutsu giving him the ability to visualize what she was suggesting to him and how he could potentially see himself using them in combat.

"Yes, and with your Puppets you could swarm the field out numbering your enemies is a very effective tactic especially if you can ruin their positioning by manipulating the earth as you wish, such tactics can easily change the tide of battle into your favor. Puppetry likewise allows you to install various slots into your puppets so each is even more versatile allowing you to build upon your field control with various gadgets to ensure you aren't caught flat footed regardless of the situation. this would also lead people to underestimate you thinking that you are like any other puppeteer merely relying on them to fight your battles when in actuality they are merely distractions while your smoothly guide your victims into pincer attacks and finishers potentially even using them against their allies by moving one or more into the path of their allies techniques. How does that sound?" she said after dispelling the genjutsu and looking at Elias with a joyous smile.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th September 2018, 11:00 am

"At the very least, you were honest and forthcoming about what you knew. I wouldn't want everyone to be confused as to how I feel that members of my family were treated in the past over something they couldn't control, even if they tried. Some would say that such a sacrifice was made for my great grandfather to create a technique specifically geared to controlling the spear to avoid casualties.  I beg to differ, there is no sort of cause that can justify the loss of a loved one. "

None of that made sense at all to Jin. But in the sense of how Clio sensei was, Jin just smiled at Kotone.

"Eccentric, I don't really see the problem with her when it comes to her attitude and hands-on approach on how someone should function with their abilities. I'm actually impressed with the direction I was given. Clan conflicts must be tough, did it ever cut you off from people you wanted to try to be friends with?"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd October 2018, 1:18 pm

Elias giggled at the sheer awesomeness of the genjutsu he was in. Clio sensei demonstrated a type of artistry that Eli can only hope to aspire to some day. The way she pieced earth techniques together, exemplified control and field mastery. This was exactly what Eli had in mind and more. This type of control and precision wasn't going to come without hard work and practice. Given that he was from the Kaironokuma clan it would be very likely that he could pull this off as well without getting distracted by anything else happening on the field. This would be because of how Kaironokuma have sharp eyes in general to keep up with varies movements. After being released from the Genjutsu once more, Eli would meet Clio's joyous smile with chuckle and blush at how much his sensei believes he could do.

It seems like his parents , his sensei also believed that he could do great things, but unlike his parents she has a way about her. A way that doesn't bring on Eli's anxiety, instead motivates him to want to achieve this next level. Eli would place his hands to his side and bow to her, "Thank you! Thank you! Clio -Sensei. I wont let ya down, not one bit thank you!" With a big smile he'd let the ground beneath him, slide him all the way back towards Jin and Kotone. " Hey Koto, I think it's your turn now. Clio-sensei is soo smart, she's going to show you some strong stuff."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd October 2018, 2:31 pm

Kotone whined softly and gulped as Eli came back to them, unsure of he caught the last of their conversation or not. But she wouldn't keep Jin waiting on that answer. "No it's... There's distrust with both the Fushicho and Bishamon clans. Long story, we and the Fushicho took opposing sides with the Mikaboshi-Bishamon war. Those two all war, we hold our sides as old allies too. Never had to deal one on one before. " with a sigh, she smiled at her team and made her way nervously over.

"Clio-sensei. It's my turn now, yes?" Looking up to her sensei she felt the hairs on her and prickling up. She was expecting to be scolded for what she said. "So erm... I'm learning my family singing techniques and many clan silent killing and water wield too. Though i don't have my dojutsu unlocked yet."
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd October 2018, 2:57 pm

Clio would watch the second of her students leave before contemplating her next course of action, on one hand she could rely on the tried and tested things of the Zakiyoshi Clan and not give her student any true knowledge seeing as one day it could very well bite her clan in the ass. She also could teach the girl to the best of her ability as was her duty was Team 3's jonin sensei, or on the other hand she could do a mixture of both and if the girl used her knowledge to combat the Fushicho Clan in the future it would merely prove that she was no better than the rest of her clan and hopefully eve with said teaching which ever of Clio's kin that she did fight would prevail. With her mind made up she would look at Kotone with a small smile listening to what she said and cocking her head to the side to make her a bit uncomfortable. "So more of the same darling? Don't you want to stand out? I can help you become someone so noticeable that they will reference you before that of your ancestors not because you laid down the groundwork for the rest of your clan, learned how to utilize your clan abilities so in sync with one another or discovered new unseen heights that your clan never knew existed but instead because you mastered all that you knew to such levels that no other could rival you." Clio said straightening up and then proceeding to circle around Kotone taking her time to size the girl up.

"You wish to become the Sea, yet what is the ocean without the rest, the difference between the Sky and the Land is that the Sea owes everything it is to it's relation to the other two. The sky is linked and yet seperate from the other two as only in truly drastic situations can the sky be affected by the other two. The Land is the weakest of the three, whether because it is constantly influenced by the SKy or because it's existence is only because the Sea is content with all that it is. I will teach you to become Water. Your Soulless heritage has given you a boon that no other Zakiyoshi before you has obtained without intense training, you have the ability to be immune to Lightning." she would step forward until she was just a hair's breath from touching Kotone before stepping backward once more.

"With that comes a lot of opportunities, you say you are learning your clan's silent killing and hiding techniques, and that abominable method of utilizing techniques through song. All of this hangs on the fact that you haven't unlocked your dojutsu. Yet when you do what would you do with it? Would you be like the other Zakiyoshi and learn Hydrification and use that to fight aongside everything else you can do. Or will you admit that the best way is to take inspiration from the Fushicho and truly become the element, become the water. Do not limit yourself to merely having an aquatic formm when you drown your surroundings in rain and become water make it such that your opponent are unable to even locate your as your body is within every rain drop, every stream of water. Let them constantly chase you and when they eventualy find you let them realize that striking your body will leave them with nothing but a spray of water as you reform yourself from the water filling the area. Your voice would be able to originate not merely from your body but from any part of field in contact with your water, allowing you to form techniques from any direction you feel and remain concealed from your opponents senses. There are tales about how a particular shinobi was so in-tune with his element that he became lightning itself not bound by mortal limitations when it came to distance or tangibility. Why not weave a legend of your own, your strength would be an aspect of Gaia itself, relying on the constant cycle of rebirth that is water. All you have to do is let go of your inhibitions regarding the Fushicho and trust me, so that I can show you how to fight like one."
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th October 2018, 11:53 pm

"Oh, are you back already? Well, the diary said that Armen was pretty smart, so i'm figuring that the strategy for you wasn't too complicated and you already figured out what you would want to do in regards to it, right?"

Jin started to give Elias his full attention as he listened to what the man might possibly tell him in the sense of information and things of the like. But at the very least, Jin started to give some information about himself in the sense of what jobs he was responsible for.

"Looks like i'm on genjutsu duty for the time being, so lets hope i'm actually good at it. "

Learning
Spoiler:

Last edited by Enzo on 6th October 2018, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th October 2018, 9:21 am

Kotone absolutely couldn't hide the wrinkle that formed on her face, nor the shiver to Clio's notion of thinking outside her clan alone, but to 'think like a Fushicho'? There was the immediate revulsion from a decade of prejudice. "Be-... Become the water." She repeated back. When put that way it really did seem such a simple thing. It made sense though, Zakiyoshi were intune with water to mold it, Fushicho were fire in themselves. "I don't..." she looked down to her hand, rolling it over as if to examine herself. Without her dojutsu she didn't feel as useful, but before too long she would have them. "Ok," She finally said after another pause, looking up to meet Clio-sensei's eyes. "I might still have my hangups about your clan, but I'll trust you as my sensei. So, teach me how to be the water."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th October 2018, 4:02 pm

Elias heard Jin mention a dairy about Armen being pretty smart. So he'd think about it a bit and then nod his head agreeing with all that Jinnouchi said. " Yea man Armen was smart wit da thangs like I'm smart wit da thangs too. We both smart with the .....earth release stuff? because he was a genius? and I'm something like that too then!" He'd smile big and nervously not knowing much about his ancestors like the other two did. " Ya bro u gotta be decent with the Genjutsu stuff, because i don't really get dat shit like that. "
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th October 2018, 4:41 pm

"Before anything we have to unlock your eyes, after that we will have personal one on one sessions to get you up to scratch." Clio said before waving Kotone off so that she could join her teammates. She had gotten a feel for all three of them and now she would take sometime to come up with an effective training plan while likewise offering her services for missions and what not to space out the time so they weren't training twenty-four seven. "I do believe I've discussed everything I need to discuss for this first meeting, if possible please go on D-rank missions on your own or as a group with your team mates, If you wish to go on a C-rank or a B-rank then I will gladly accompany you mainly for the latter, the former well always try to go as a team, Darlings." she said with a wide smile as she felt it would be best if they mingled together and associated with her when they were on more serious missions or needed training.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th October 2018, 12:03 am

"Alright, so straight to the point. I guess with that being all said and done, we should work on our most special moves in order to bust them out when we need them. But on the bright side, we seem to have a solid team going on, so all we really need to do now is to put it into practice. "

Since they were about done, Jin didn't really know what else there was to do.

(Can't find listings of what Jin was supposed to learn. )
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th October 2018, 11:10 am

"Uh-huh, I have a method but it's long and obviously I can't be alone but... I'll work on it." Kotone still felt on edge talking with Clio, but she was pushing that down a lot easier, starting to actually see her as the sensei. "... Become the water." She repeated back as she was ushered back to the boys. Thinking back... she could swear this seemed to be a commonality in her family. A Zakiyoshi girl teamed with two boys.

"Alright guys, we're gonna rock," She said, back to that excitable nature of hers once back with Eli and Jin. "Got so much work to do but we're gonna be great."

[Learning: Water Release: Stormy Blockade

2 more posts to train, dished out soon]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th October 2018, 11:38 am

Eli smiles as Kotone gets back, but feels a bit on edge. Maybe it had to do something with the way Kotone was feeling. When she got back and settled down a bit , Eli started feeling alot better. " Yea this sounds like its gonna be alot of work. But we can do this for sure!" Eli smiled looking around at his team and taking it all in.

[One more post to learn : Figurine Merge]
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th October 2018, 12:45 pm

Clio would be glad that her squad had the energy to be confident in their training & squad it was important to have that so that they would push themselves to the limit without any reservations. She wanted to see how long it would last but would make sure that she kept them motivated so that they wouldn't have to go through depression or other things which would only put a damper on their mental health. Either way she had been talking with them for quite a while and thus she felt that it was time to dismiss them. "Alright Darlings I'll see you tomorrow for another team training, for now head home reflect on what we've discussed and I expect for you to come back with better ideas on how you wish to proceed. Ah...I can't wait to see how beautiful you all become under my instruction." Clio said with a final smile before turning her back and walking away from the three of her students.

(Clio Exits, Training Complete after everyone's next post)
Team Training:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th October 2018, 2:21 pm

Eli watched as Clio sensei walked away. With a big smile he acknowledge that his world has changed in less than a day. He has friends that he now has to rely on, and a new sensei to show them away. Let the story begin

[/Exit]

Obtained:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th October 2018, 4:46 pm

"Alright....I'll start making up my own moves for the time being."

With that,  Jin patted his friends on the shoulder and gave clio a respectful bow before he departed himself.

- exit

What I learned
Spoiler:

Last edited by Enzo on 17th October 2018, 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th October 2018, 5:13 pm

Kotone breathed a sigh of relief that everything seemed to have gone well, despite the hiccup earlier in first meeting their sensei, and she felt good about the group. There was much history within their families that tied them together, which was a huge deal to Kotone at least. She was excited to get to know them better. "Bye Jin!" She called back after the larger boy, waving her arms above her head with a smile. She then looked to Eli with that same bright smile, "See you later Eli," She gave a smaller wave to him, only because he was still next to her, before running off to head home.

Once home, she would get to work on preparing her new chakra vials. Filling them with water, and one by one infusing her chakra in to them. One by one she filled the vials until she nearly exhausted herself, but it meant she had all four of the new vials added to her repertoire. It meant she needed a night break, but she had the work done.

[Exit. Learn:Wild Water Wave]

Infusion:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Family (A Team Training)   Old and New Family (A Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old and New Family (A Team Training)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2