Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Jinnouchi's Training thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi's Training thread Empty
PostSubject: Jinnouchi's Training thread   Jinnouchi's Training thread Icon_minitime10th August 2018, 2:16 am

Drip.....drip....drip...."

"This thing still isn't fixed? What a pain...."

The sound of the leaking toilet had a similar effect on those who stayed in the detention centers of new mirstone. It was an annoying inconvenience that never seemed to get fixed, even though the plumber ended up coming here once a week. Jin wanted to lash out a little back in response to what was occurring. Or better yet, the desire to lash out would be towards what wasn't occurring enough in such a place. With the number of renovations that needed to be done in this detention center even, a place that was made to contain and reformed troubled youth of the town, Jin felt ancy about the unlawful business that found it's place to his town a few weeks ago. Even in such a short amount of time, they already had an effect on the locals in the form of selling miracles. In his head, it was snake oul that the people werre being tricked into buying.

*Slam!*

With the door to the bathroom opening wide open and one of the detention students running in, he apparently seemed to be stressed out about something as he ran the water of the faucet around his head. He was well aware of Jin being there but didn't have much to say to the lad.

"Well, the son of the police chief of this town is here. How ironic...here to laugh at me too?"

Of course, Jin didn't know much of what this kid was talking about, but he met up with him a few times. Doki seemed to be a cool kid and he had no sort of initial problems besides being a kleptomaniac. It was said that he was recovering from his proposed disorderly conduct that was prompted by his innate desire to claim things, but it recently started to increase. He didn't say much about the matter on besides the fact that he needed it. He heard it from his father in the sense of the kids basically rotting away in this town because they don't believe there is anything else desirable among the walls.

"So what's going on with you Doki? I know that you have sticky fingers, but you've been in the habit of putting things back. You were caught trying to pawn some of the things off, were you that desperate for money? Why?"

Wiping his face, Doki told Jin the story of what happened to his mom trying to buy in this miracle cure for the sake of curing her ailments. The medicine that the local doctor had a slow curve, and she felt like she needed something stronger. Not only did she pawn some of her stuff off, but she even used the money that was supposed to be for her medicine in order to gamble on this miracle drug. Long story short, it didn't work, and it seemed as if her condition started to worsen. This didn't sit too well for Jin and he truly wanted to do something about it.

So he did, athletically jumping at the window, he waved at Doki as he said his peace before heading off to where the fake businessmen were. "I think that's about enough of them scamming the people of this town. So I'm going to take matters into my own hands. Jin went on over to the compound, in which they were taken back that such a muscular kid had a bone to pick with people who willingly gave their money up. Of course, as long as they went within the boundaries of the law, Jin's father couldn't arrest them. However, playing on such a tipped scale wasn't for Jin, and he ended up acting on impulse and declaring them outright guilty.

You have to understand kid, people of a town like this want hopes and new things to believe in. It's very easy to integrate the new business and new sorts of people within the town due to how welcoming they could possibly be. However, you can't say for a moment that it's on us if they decide to go through with it. Remember we are "legitimate salesman", and no sort of businessman is without their bodyguards."

He was right, the individual in question had a plethora of bodyguards at his beck and call. Civilians didn't necessarily know any sort of jutsu or how to fight.But unfortunately for him, it just so happened that Jin's natural bakuhatsu heritage of being a ninja was more than enough to give him an innate talent for calling upon his chakra. In addition to that, Jin also had an extreme affinity for physical skills from being a cypher, something that he was blessed with and proceeded to use for the sake of his own agenda of getting even with those guys.

"I don't care, I want you gone. In addition to that, you'll be giving back all the money you conned off the people from new mirstone "Apparently, the thugs ere armed, but so was Jin.

There was a scuffle, but Jin came out top be victorious and managed to force the comment to skip town after giving the money back. However, what he did was, in fact, unlawful and even though he felt as if he did something morally correct, taking the law into his own hands was something unbecoming of the son of the chief of the new mirstone police. In his eyes, Jin was completely out of hand, and skipping the detention center to do this seemed like it wasn't going to change.

"Sigh... Jin.... maybe being in this town isn't for you. I see you found my great great grandfathers journal, you want to be a ninja? Do you want to be a hero like he was?"

Jin said nothing at first, but he figured that it would be best to try something new. As he nodded, His father also returned the nod.

"I understand, but to be a ninja, you must first learn how to train like one. You'll be alone in that village, I have obligations to the town. So at the very least, you won't fall behind with the other ninjas born there. Good thing you have a teacher from the past to guide you through the present."

Everything that happened in these past few days was definitely a blur for Jun. He couldn’t make heads or tails as to whether being a ninja was really for him, or if he was just in his rebellious stage and caused a lot of trouble for his family. Was he really a fool? Jin didn’t think so, people made mistakes sometimes. Though, this was beyond just destroying something by accident or playing a prank. True casualties have come about with his actions, he broke the law and even if some people are accepting and grateful for what he did, he kind of wanted to leave so that people who wanted his father to step down of his duties as an officer won't use Jin as an excuse of someone who broke the law for his own pleasure. Jin would have to stay away for a long time before visiting again, but he didn’t have the luxury to be depressed or upset. The only thing that Jin could do now is train, he had to train for as hard as he possibly could, for as long as he possibly could. That was the only way that he could find his own path to redemption, but seeking out a way to further himself as a ninja.

One of the things that Jin tended to work on was a sense of conditioning. Running at his top speed all around the area was something that he used in order to build get used to the feeling his aura had around his body. The heat was quite apparent, and it felt like it could be used for something much greater. However, Jin wasn't ready to tap into that as of yet. As a matter of fact, managing his physical conditioning and training in such a way wasn’t something that he really thought of, it seemed like a natural occurrence for him to simply overexert himself during an altercation and not necessarily think about the long-term effects of anything else.

With the next set of Jin going through the motions of training hard for the sake of being great within his personal agenda that he managed to find himself in, one of the things that he wanted to do was increase his toughness in the sense of handling explosions or basically handling the attacks of chakra based abilities heading his way. He did this with his father, who did in fact know some bakuhatsu techniques. There could be a time that Jin becomes one of the unlucky ones in the sense of having to tank an attack in order to defeat an opponent, especially if it was another bakuhatsu. However, he didn't really have a way of figuring out how he could possibly do so. "hmm, this is a bit tough in the sense of having to train on my own. I would have asked someone to fire a few energy like chakra based techniques or anything chakra based at me until I couldn't take it anymore. However, I don't really know anybody at the moment who would have the time or even the effort to expend to help me with this training besides my father. "

It was the result of his willpower that mattered to him.

“looks like I’ll need something then? I’m going to need something that I could use to my advantage if people start to underestimate me?. I need to make it count, a way for all of my hits to count once I connect with them, just like my ancestor did before me“ Sitting on a nearby rock, Jin decided to think it over. It was a bit of a difficult process to go through, he was far removed from the bakuhatsu line beside the markings that he had and the ability to use the dirt under him to morph. However, that didn't discourage him from being a ninja. If they didn't want to accept him, he wouldn't care. Everything that Jin would learn from now on would either be something that he had a simple grasp on, this is what it really meant to be on your own. But on the bright side, Jin would be pretty much a self-made shinobi that had a lot to offer in terms of creativity, everything he would be doing wouldn’t be something that could easily be picked up on or comprehended.

He desired to be a hero deep inside, and he wanted to succeed in maintaining that standard. It was going to take a while, but mastering this method of training was going to be what Jin believe in what his father said it was going to be. With mastering this, Jin was going to push through the academy and pass with flying colors.

The day to leave, Jin managed to hear back from a friend of his fathers that said that Jin could say with him in Nazogakure. Mumbling that name over again, it looked like this was the city that fate managed to put him in. As Jin started to travel there, he hopped in a caravan in order to travel on over to Nazogakure. As he traveled, Jin started to keep a journal of his own that involved his travels. Due to the fact that each day takes up a page, he started by doing a journal entry for once a week as well. If anything were to happen to him he would want this to go back to his dad or anyone he cared about. He would want them to remember how he lived. For example, due to the technique that involved personal training that Jin had learned with his father and training on his own, the academy ninja section was pretty easy for Jin to take care of on his own.

wc 2017
Perfect training - half off for solo training
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Jinnouchi's Training thread   Jinnouchi's Training thread Icon_minitime10th August 2018, 6:50 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Jinnouchi's Training thread   Jinnouchi's Training thread Icon_minitime16th August 2018, 11:44 pm

Jin still had some things to work on in the sense of the kind of style he wanted to improve on in order to fight as a ninja. One of those things involved increasing the range of his displacement aura, Jin knew that the talent he had that involved increasing the range of his displacement aura was going to be useful to him. While extending his aura outward, Jin threw a few punches in order to test it.

"Good, things are starting to look really well with each punch that I throw. The only thing that I need now is a proper strategy. "

100 wc trained

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Jinnouchi's Training thread   Jinnouchi's Training thread Icon_minitime16th August 2018, 11:57 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Jinnouchi's Training thread   Jinnouchi's Training thread Icon_minitime20th August 2018, 3:28 pm

As Jinnouchi sat back in his small apartment that he was renting out for the time being while staying with his father's friend, he was still trying to figure out the exact path that he could take in the sense of what he could do with his aura.  His aura was actually a very powerful asset to what he was capable of and what he had access to, but Jin knew that he could do more and achieve more with it.

"I should work on increasing my aura even more than this then. If I could do that, it should be a lot more easier to reach out to the targets or any sort of opponent that I need to face. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't need to be that close in order to be up close and personal with someone. It could be pretty useful in order to even the odds or change the tide of a battle. " Thinking to himself,  Jin was pretty grateful at the fact that he was blessed with such an aura. Increasing the range of his aura didn't seem or feel impossible to do.  However, he didn't feel as if it was the only thing that he was capable of doing. There were probably more jutsu that he could take advantage of and envelop into his skills. One of the things that he had in mind was taking up the katana that was laying around.

He knew of using sword skills, hearing that it would have probably been in his best interest to explore his range and how far he would be able to reach his targets. "This is called Iaido from what I recall."  Going outside of his appartment, Jinnouchi walked on over as he looked at a nearby rock and smiled. It wasn't actually nearby, it was quite a distance away.  Let's give this a try then."

Jinnouchi said this as he pulled his blade at the rock, unleashing a massive slash of 66 feet.  It actually surprised  Jin himself with how he was able to reach the target that he was supposedly wanting to hit, as well as reaching from around and behind the target as well. It surprised him, and it also made him note on how dangerous it could be if he wasn't careful with the attacks and actions that he took. "That was a little too close for comfort, maybe I should hold off on the samurai skills for a while. "Putting the sword away in a hilt and smiling to himself, Jin still felt like he was somewhat successful and exploring little more in the sense of what he was able to do.

"What else should I do ?" He said this to himself as he started to walk on over to the training field of the Nazo area. As he continued to walk, he also realized that he had access to the ability to be able to work on his endurance tiers in the way of properly formulating his ninja way.  It excited him to the fact that not many other cyphers had access to this, and with the assumption that they may have, it could possibly save his life one day if he was to play his cards right.  But how was he going to train it?" ........." Thinking for quite some time, he decided that he was going to raise his chakra levels with the use of the heat and try to withstand it for as long as he possibly could.  It seemed to be somewhat of a reckless endeavor, but he knew that it would pay off.

Jinnouchi continued to do this for hours upon hours, the hot steaming pain that was experienced through the use of the heat release chakra had continued to scald him from time to time, it made him wonder if he would be able to cope with such a powerful chakra being able to burn his body in such a way. It wasn't even just the heat, it was the fact that Jin's heat can set anything ablaze that added to the difficulty that jin was experiencing. However, the boy didn't want to give up, not until he was able to take everything he could dish out.

712 wc

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Jinnouchi's Training thread   Jinnouchi's Training thread Icon_minitime20th August 2018, 3:34 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Jinnouchi's Training thread   Jinnouchi's Training thread Icon_minitime30th September 2018, 11:07 pm

With Jin training his Gewnjutsu in order to get a little better at it, some of the things that he was faced with in the sense of challenges was the actual idea of creating a genjutsu that was interactive and effective enough to be used in actual combat. Seeing what his sensei could do when she put him under a genjutsu in order to image train, Jin started to see the worth and effectiveness of training and studying in such a way. At the very least, Jin was extremely thankful to have a sensei like her and wanted to see if he could imitate the method at the very least.

"Heat mirage jutsu........"

Forming the handsigns as he closed his eyes, Jin started on his own path of finding out how he would be able to master his own genjutsu style.

When Jin opened his eyes, he found himself within the inner workings of his heat mirage jutsu Despite his recurrent times training with hid heat related chakra illusions, it was also the place he accessed whenever he entered deep meditation while saturating the area with his own chakra and essentially using the effect on himself.  It allowed him to clear his mind, rid himself of stressful and demotivating situations, and solve problems that seemed to elude him. Despite Jin not having tried to enter his own genjutsu at a point in time, perhaps it was the perfect time for it to have happened; despite the odd way in which it had chosen to manifest itself to him. He was trying to do something with the special ability that he maintained after learning his genjutsu identification technique.

The sudden appearance of mirage genjutsu within his dream was not the only cause for concern however. Upon closer inspection, his world looked completely different. The heat and the  light scattered around the area as it showed little bits of fluxuating holes. Still the light was not sufficient to completely illuminate the room, but it was still sufficient to clearly see the important objects that were scattered around them. Just like every time before, Jin could see the swirling colors and patterns that made up the mirage. A few things, however, were completely different from the times he had accessed this genjutsu. For starters the view had changed. The cosmic rain was seemingly never-ending, almost as if the cosmos was pouring down all its contents to the surrounding of the illusion, similar to falling fireballs. In a way, Jin was as safe as he could ever be. This mirage world, after all, not too unlike the reflection of  what he intends for people who get caught in, looking outwards from within. But as he knew very well that it still meant that people had a good chance to break out.

"Lets try changing the scenery."

Jin continued to manipulate the scene of the genjutsu that he put himself under. Throughout the branches of the tree, there were  hanging skulls that looked different with each passing moment, going from flesh and back to a steaming pile of charred flesh.  In a way, they looked a bit more sinister now, as they truly looked devoid of life, or trapped in a cycle of lige that was beyond their control. As he walked, Jin was expecting them to turn to see him pass as like some sort of horror story. Alas, even as he walked past them, not a single one turned or gave any indication to show they were truly able to move as they once did.

"Genjtusu style..... atmospheric change...."

With Jin ustalizing his jutsu once more in order to create a way out, a door was made. A closer inspection on the door would show quite a few of intricate designs. The door seemed to be made of wood, not unlike the material from which a  burned tree was made of. However, the door was much darker, almost as if it had been stained by some sort of dark liquid. There were also a plethora of chains that wrapped around the door. They were not enough to obscure view of the door, but they were definitely enough to appear menacing and foreboding. As soon as Jin attempted to place his fingers over the rough looking dark surface of the chains however, they shattered.  An audible click was heard from within as if something had been unlocked. And with nothing else in view in the room, and ever curious about what was happening, Jin would reach to the door knob, open the door, and walk through a pitch black darkness that led elsewhere.

Gasping for air, Jin would wipe the sweat from his body as he reached over and grabbed a bottle of water. Drinking it profusely, he knew the risks of putting himself under his own light jutsu, the simple fact that his jutsu was something that burned out a target and caused them to sweat was the least of his worries. The fact that his heat chakra had a bit of an effect to it that caused burns was another problem that he faced, but for some reason, Jin managed to avoid the problem altogether.  After getting up from his meditative spot, Jin checked his watch and noticed that not a lot of time has been passed since he was using the genjutsu on himself, which meant that the sense of time was obscured and he really had no exact clue how much a minute transpired into the contents of the mind when someone is inside of an illusion.

"So, I wonder if I'm any more closer to mastering the style and effects of utilizing genjutsu? Everything seems so hard nowadays that I don't have time to hang out with the others. You would think that with the amount of training I'm trying to do in order to get ahead and reach far, i was preparing for some kind of war or something of the sort. "With a small chuckle, jin would continue on. "

1000 wc

Trained Pure technique specialist mental: Perfect
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Jinnouchi's Training thread   Jinnouchi's Training thread Icon_minitime6th October 2018, 12:04 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Jinnouchi's Training thread   Jinnouchi's Training thread Icon_minitime14th October 2018, 4:56 pm

Ever since the last meeting that he had with a few of his comrades, Jin was trying to think of some ways that he could combine some of the techniques that he learned in order for them to be even more useful in battle and things of the sort. One of the ideas that he had was making sure that whenever he did get into a sparring session with someone, it was never a lethal occurrence with that person. Jin took is seriously to learn such a skill, not wanting to hurt his friends. The good thing was that there were a bit of notes left behind from Enzo, his great ancestor, detailing the true way to spar with a person in order to avoid lethal happenings to occur during combat. However, even with this, Jin still needed more training in order to practice and train for other things. He had the moments and the rhythms down pact, thinking that was all that he needed in order to perfect his skills. He couldn't wait to show his friends what he learned since the time that he's been away training on his own.

"Just a spar huh, this could be pretty useful. As a matter of fact, there are a bunch of things that are useful here that can definitely get me going. Like this one, wind style list."

Reading over the diary, there was small scribbles in bad handwriting that somehow jin could deduce that this was a wind jutsu that involved feeling the wind currents. Forming some handsigns in order to copy it was easy enough."Wind style, wind feeling jutsu!" However, this jutsu was enhanced by Jin's aura, being able to feel out more and sense more as long as he had the sensory to enhance it. Basically his reaction tiers.

"This seems to be going good, but maybe I should work a bit on some of my own jutsu. Since mastering it, the heat mirage genjutsu has been treating me well. " With jin going back to focusing on his training, he started to learn a bit of his hear mirage genjutsu style, as well as utilizing his heat release in order to create a sauna-like frame of heat in order to trap people in. Things were going well in the sense of productivity, but it wasn't enough for Jin, he still needed more, he still needed to train more. "

"What else is on the list here? Mostly the heat mirage gen that i have to get through. One of them is basically the flickering fallacies that i thought of the other day.  But i would need someone to use it on."

Seeing someone a bit far away, Jin decided to use a genjutsu on them for the sake of simply seeing how successful his genjutsu was going to be on that person.   With the individual sweating and blinking his eyes rapidly at  Jin as he moved around just a little bit, as well as using his genjutsu identification technique to see whether it would work on the guy or not. Noticing that it did, Jin would smile and continue to train as much as he could, starting off with his ballon techniques as well.  "Oh right, I needed to start the ballon factory style as well. "

With the amount of training that came with the training of the balloon factory jutsu, Jin started to quiver a little bit after learning the  bf 1 and the greenhouse effect. However, his constant training was catching the attention of a man that he never saw before. "Is this supposed to be your jutsu? What do you think you can possibly prepare for with something like that?" Lowering his left arm, the scarred appendage smoked slightly as the energy that he was emitting from his strange jutsu started to envelop his entire being, with his target being none other than jin.

"This is pretty bad, this guy is bad news!"

Using his soulfire propellant, Jin attempted to dodge and avoid the man for the time being for the sake of making sure that he wouldn't get hit or assaulted by the individuals leaving technique.  Coming from the mysterious man, the blast would emit from his hand and somehow follow Jin hitting him and knocking him to the floor. Due to the fact that Jin had some resistance in place with his human heritage, it was one of the only reasons why he was able to resist the attack itself. " Oh, it seems as if you do have it after all, and here I thought you were just a cypher? I injured plenty of cypher with that ability of mine." Only a small burn wound that would only inconvenience him for the time being, but Jin was cautious.

Who the hell are you supposed to be?!"

With jin forming handsigns at B rank speeds, he started his burnout genjutsu to wear the target out as he started to prepare his law of expansion to create a giant kunai in order to throw at the target and increase the size of the explosion itself.  However, the man smiled as he seemed to notice what Jin was planning, jumping out of the way at a higher speed. It seemed to Jin that the genjutsu managed to hit him, but there was much more that he had to take care of.

”You’re late. if you think that the shoddy aim that you contain with the energy that you possess will be something that you would be able to master within seconds in order to beat me with will be enough, you are surely mistaken. The thoughts and ideas of a naive child, that is basically the personification that you represent."

With a wave of his arm and a surge his soul gem, the mysterious man used the chakra energy generated from his soul gem in order to reveal a smog of some kind, maybe it was a water style jutsu?"  However, there was a few people that were in the way of where Jin was facing the man, not knowing of this was a spar or for real? "Run!" But he was too late, the smog hit those innocent bystanders and engulfed them. When it removed itself from the premises, it revealed the bodies of the victims of the masked man's jutsu. Revealing the bodies of his victims, they were laid in a neat row, three by five behind him. They each cradled their heads. It was a swift massacre, without suffering. Apparently,  He was not looking to terrorize for no reason, so he dispatched them quickly.

"Now you should be able to fight me for real.."

Jin was starting to get mad at the sudden death and destruction that was made apparent due to the fact that the opponent that he was facing seemed to be putting up against him. What upset Jin the most was the idea that the mysterious assailant just killed a few people that had nothing to do with their squabble at all, and didn't even blink or mind that those people died due to the choice that the assailant made.

"You want to fight me so bad that you would kill all of those innocent people? What was that? Poison?!!! "

With the rage that Jin felt, his soulfire aura flared up as he started to store up a bit of heat energy with his soulfire arua. Touching his stored senboin, he turned a few of them into explosive senbon that the enemy couldn't necessarily tell the difference of. With that, Jin would use the extra senbon he had in order to create a  series of ballons.

"Streamline!!! Double!!!!"

”I bet you’re pretty frustrated.” A little bit ago, the masked had learned that when he riled up other individuals, it would cause their hidden potential to surge for the sake of getting a better fight out of them. This was something that he liked to do, cultivating the hate and rage that a person can have for him for the sake of making sure that he could get the best out of them.

"Oh, those things are following me, and I see you turned up the heat. This is your genjutsu as well?"

Burn out and the atmospheric jutsu that Jin set up was taking its effect a bit as the man started to slow and Jin started to speed up his manipulations, moving them closer and faster towards the target. He was loving it, seeing the balloons was something out of a comic book or a carnival for him. Sometimes, when nothing around was big enough to sate his need, he liked to antagonize and make other individuals suffer for him to get his way. ”Let me show you how to do that for real.” Raising his right arm, the clean, unmarred skin was immediately cloaked in emerald light of his chakra energy. Maybe it was the fact that him using his energy like techniques was something that injured him, and at the same time, he used his mystical healing palm in order to heal the pain and the agony that he was experiencing as a rebound. Placing the palm of his opposite hand on his glowing shoulder, he ran it down his arm. With it, the light moved with his finger, until it had rolled together along his skin and focused in his palm. He healed, and at the same time of dodging at A rank speeds, the mysteriously masked man Igniting this energy with the latent spark of violent lightning energy this time around.

"Huh?! He has lightning style as well..."

His hand blazed with the force of his latest energy burst like variant.This one was still in the works, but he trusted it would be just as valuable as his other soul tracking attacks were. It was one of the things that made this enemy special, the ability to track whatever he so choose to. Throwing his lit palm forward, it released the cumulated energy in a wave of power, a thick column of yellow with rings of power running along the shaft every yard or so.

"Lightning mega cannon!!!!"

It connected with Jin's balloons, creating an explosion of some kind that knocked them both back.  The blast itself kind of knocked out Jin for a breif moment, with him waking up and noticing that the enemy that he was fighting a few minutes ago had dispersed and disappeared from the area. Making some balloons and storing them, Jin was on high alert in case this individual would show up again, not necessarily happy about the outcome. "What a bastard,  after everything that he done, he thinks he can just get away with it just as easily. "

The multi creation technique for his morphing also took place to make more morphing items, he needed all the help he could get. As the time passed with each and every technique that he tried to learn, Jin started to notice something about himself that he kind of felt that was unfortunate. He started to spend a lot less time with his allies, wondering if they forgot about him or thought that he abandoned them. However, that wasn't the point or even the primary concern for Jin. It was sad to say, but the one thing that he didn't want to be for his friends was a burden. He didn't want them to feel embarrassed by him or even think that Jin was the type to abandon his team when the going gets tough. So when it comes down to it, Jin had to persevere with his training.

"Don't worry guys, I promise i won't let you down!!!"

PErfect training half off

WC 1950

learned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Jinnouchi's Training thread   Jinnouchi's Training thread Icon_minitime3rd January 2019, 11:32 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Jinnouchi's Training thread   Jinnouchi's Training thread Icon_minitime5th October 2020, 10:30 am

With Jin's current training and the fact that he recently graduated from the chunin exams, he was free to do his own kind of training and practice when he needed to. The first thing that Jin wanted to work on was his speed, he did notice that during the chunin exams, he was rather slow and managed to fall behind in some kind of way. Due to this, Jinnouchi went on a little bit of a track and field run, dashing from place to place and really pushing himself to the limit of his B rank speeds at first. When he felt like he couldn't move anymore, Jin started to move a little faster to A rank speeds.

"Phew, I really wonder if this training is going to work. But it has to, I still have some responsibilities to keep...."

Jin had his reasons for getting stronger, he sought power for very selfless reasons. He never really did admit it, but he thought that if he was able to watch over Kotone and Elias, he would be able to pay back the solid they did for his ancestor. After he feels like what he did was truly enough, they could stand fully as equals with no sort of inkling of them owing to each other. At the end of it all, they would have bonds and friends because they want to be. Even though that's how it's seen now, he knew that deep down inside, he felt like he owed a great deal to them.

It was late in the evening as Jin sat at his desk at Hunter corp barracks.   He spent most of his time using He had only been a couple of months at his new position and was already making use of the expanded resources his new home was offering him. With some cooperation with his fellow members in the military police, he created a small training schedule for his reaction tiers and endurance. Regardless of things being thrown at him, or attacks too fact to dodge that he had to weather the chakra with his body.  Jin trained hard and almost always tried to do some high-intensity work afterward.

Reports came in, with less frequency than he desired, that kept basic tabs on where some people of were living and what they were up to in their daily lives. They were already looking at the ninja who passed the genin exams, assessing their potential, or their evolution for lack of a better word. Evolution was an easy concept to associate with something like this. Something serious happens, and beings that are equipped to handle it (or can adapt) are the ones who survive and carry on. The species change because if they don’t they are ended. The change that inspired the evolution in these people just happened to be the exams. The exams were always the turning point in the lives of the ninja of today. Evolution was anything but predictable. Sometimes it took great leaps, and sometimes it took small steps. Sometimes it was subtle. Sometimes, far more overt.

Perhaps the motivation of the military police was ultimately selfish;  wanted some idea of what he might expect. People were not equal, there was always going to be contestants that were stronger than others, which is the face value everyone seems to take. But some things were easy to overlook.

"Ok, more training, better get ready. I told them to hit me with chakra attacks extra hard today."

This was one of the few days that Jin was putting out a double, training in the morning, paperwork in the evening, and training at night. The kind of training that he participated in really did involve dodging, and tanking. That was it, and sometimes it led to Jin paying a visit to the nurses's office a little more than usual. Or maybe they labeled him as one of those unusual battle fanatics that didn't care about his well being. But Jin's body was a temple, it was to supposed to house the power that he commanded with his hard work and dedication. His gratitude was due to the fact that he could still draw breath and he still had control over his body.

"Ok, maybe i am going a little overboard..."

After doing this kind of blitz training for about a weel, Jin's speed and reaction tiers have gotten quite sharper, being able to perform at A rank speeds. It was still a step below what he was able to see during the chunin exams, but he already stopped comparing himself to the other now chunin members and felt that his own path and progress was important to him.

"As long as I keep this pace, I will get stronger eventually. I do not doubt that."

Jin was breaking a lot of ground, and he knew in his heart that things were going to turn out well for him.

800  wc

Perfect training half off

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Jinnouchi's Training thread   Jinnouchi's Training thread Icon_minitime19th November 2020, 10:22 am

perfect training half off

600 wc trained

Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flicking a strand of hair away from his eyes,  scanned the room for the tenth time from his vantage point leaning against the interior wall. It was still just as empty and unused as before, a neat little office space that spoke of nothing personal except perhaps an appreciation for order. That or his quarry simply didn't come here all that often, a hypothesis he was beginning to lean towards more strongly after having searched the entirety of the office only to find a collection of uninteresting nicknacks.

After a couple of days of training, Jin was hunting for someone. It was kind of his first mission by himself and it was in regards to a band of mercenaries that were posing at innocent businessmen. Due to the size of them, Jin picked this mission by himself. He felt that Cruel sun would be the perfect way to combat the foes that laid before him.

"I'm sure there is some clues as to where they went...."

It was said that a man's office was a window into his soul. The space that he chose to work from on a daily basis, where he sat in silence, where he did his writing and his thinking and his planning. Either he had the wrong room, or his target was as empty-headed as this bland and lackluster space described. For all the cool colors, the steady wooden desk in the corner, and the shelves upon shelves of dusty books, this room was empty of soul. The only things that held even an ounce of personalization had been the small metal statue he'd spied atop one of the bookshelves, nearly hidden by the thick treaties and other titles. Prying the artwork free, Jin had inspected it for any sort of hidden cache or engraving, but it was just as it had appeared at first glance. It had the symbol of the targets that Jin was looking for, along with secret messages carved alongside it.

"Looking for someone?!!"

The bandits burst through the room and simply started throwing Kunai and attacking Jin. It seemed to them that if there was only one person that was searching their room, that they kept their tracks clear. Or maybe they thought that he stole something, why else were they chasing Jin so vigorously.

"Don't let him get away!!"

Jin was running through the trees and forest at the back of the partially used facility that he found when he was investigating the group. He wanted to get away a far as he could to use his technique. But little did he know, he was being surrounded by them.

"Ahh great...."

Sucking his teeth, the leader of the bandits shook his head.

"I don't know who sent you, but you're gonna die. I don't know what you saw and I don't care."

They seemed pretty much like savages so jin started formulating hand signs as he jumped in the air while using his heat flicker to get some space. Afterward, he performed cruel sun, bring about a giant ball of death and bringing it down upon them after shrinking it. Jin managed to shrink it down to about 200 feet so it was at least 60 feet and manageable as it crashed through the ground and obliterating them.

"Oh, nap I forgot! I needed proof from them that I completed the job..."

Looking around the toasted remains of the enemy, Jin decided to pick up that strange helmet that he saw the man wear. "I guess this will have to do, hopefully, they won't reprimand me for this. " Jin started to run as fast as he could at A rank speeds, hoping that he can cover a lot of ground and hopefully not be blamed for making a flaming mess of the area that he just defeated the bandits in.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Jinnouchi's Training thread   Jinnouchi's Training thread Icon_minitime23rd November 2020, 2:58 pm

Both Trainings Approved: Cant bulk train for 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinnouchi's Training thread   Jinnouchi's Training thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jinnouchi's Training thread
Page 1 of 1