Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Pits Featherweight Set II

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Pits Featherweight Set II Empty
PostSubject: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime4th February 2018, 3:47 pm

Zane had traveled into the Black Dome as he had learned to do the first time he entered the Pits. He met a similar experience as he penetrated the outer layer of the Black Dome, walking into a cool, black void and then suddenly, after a brief tingling sensation, appearing in a crowded stadium, or rather network of underground stadiums. Around him the sounds of cheering, jeering, and the all too familiar sounds of battle played like a symphony of chaos. In front of him shinobi, shogunate, Pandoran, and even some Bachiatari milled about. Some wandered to the sign up area, others watched from the rafters above the actual seating section. As he stepped forward, people would turn and look at him, a Missing-Nin, a rogue and wandered with no place to call home and no loyalties. Plenty of Shinobi and Shogunate would have loved to rip into him there, but they had their own beefs to deal with themselves and besides, there was a distinct "no fighting outside of the Pits" rule in this area. This place was a land of its own, governed by rules undeniably agreed upon by all who decided to throw their life into the ring.

Zane stepped forward to the Featherweight counter and flashed a quick smile, Hello, Zane Shinto. I'd like to challenge the Second Set of Featherweight, medium difficulty. The girl behind the counter smiled at the young Missing-Nin dressed in rags before typing his name into the computer. He had already completed his first set some months ago, so his name and information would already be registered in the system. Ah yes, Zane Shinto. You competed some time ago, it's good to have you back. Take this ticket to the attendant at the elevator bank over there. The girl said, pointing to a large row of elevators some two hundred feet to the left of Zane. Hand the attendant your ticket and he'll see to it that you get to the right ring. Enjoy your fight and best of luck, we hope to see you back here real soon. The girl said, handing Zane his ticket with a sweet smile before going on to help the next fighter.

Even though this was a place where people literally fought to the death, beating the living shit out of one another, it was run like an amusement park. Vendors sold not only food but literal swag and attire for some of the reigning champs in the heavier weight classes. Zane even saw a few families seated amongst the crowds in the bleachers. It was an odd combination, the two atmospheres of sports outing and second degree murder. Regardless, Zane hardly concerned himself with such matters and instead approached the elevator banks, handing the attendant his ticket as he had been instructed. The elevator ride was short, and as he stepped out into the ring, the doors closed behind him, rising back into the sky above. The elevator wouldn't be back until he either defeated seven opponents, or they came to collect his body. Zane let out a long breath of air as he took in his surroundings, cracking his knuckles and neck to loosen up. He stood in a circular ring, probably around 400 square feet in size with walls surrounding the ring that rose at least twenty feet into the air before the bleachers and seating began. This was a Featherweight contest and as such the seating was sparsely populated with fans either half asleep or hardly even paying attention anyway. Which was fine, Zane wasn't here to make a name for himself, not today anyway. Instead he simply stood where he had entered, patiently awaiting his opponent's entrance.

For Me:
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime6th February 2018, 11:47 am

Zane would be waiting in the arena for only a couple minutes before a gate at the other side open. A person, in a long elegant kimono with beautiful floral designs, swept in. Their hair fell across one half of their face in a wave of bright silver. Their one visible eye was the same color as their hair, resting underneath an eyebrow with a curious little curl at the end, appearing similar to a '6'. They looked rather bored, as though they didn't want to be there. They crossed their arms over their chest and called out to Zane in a voice like silver and wind chimes "Can we get this over with? I was told I couldn't just leave so I need this last fight."
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime7th February 2018, 11:18 am

Zane knew from his previous fights in the Pits that there was no ceremonial gong or referee to begin the matches. Instead, as soon as the second combatant entered the ring, the fight was on. As a result he had no interest in delaying, after all 7 fights were going to take a long time even if he dispatched of each of them quickly. As the opponent entered, before he/she even uttered a word, Zane raised his palm and let loose a bright flash of light in the opponent's direction. Using this hopefully successful distraction, Zane would spring forward at C-rank speeds to cover the large distance (about 20ft) between them. Without the flash, Zane doubted he would have been able to surprise his opponent with sheer speed alone, after all his wasn't all that impressive compared to some of the opponent's he would likely be up against and with the large distance he had to cover, the flash was a needed distraction.

If all went according to plan, Zane would attempt to appear to the left of the opponent, swinging a powerful fist straight into his/her face. Judging how close the opponent was to the entrance gate behind him/her, the punch may even be strong enough to send him/her flying backwards into the gate for additional damage. Oooh boy, and we're off to the races. What a brutal little trick, looks like you took a page out of my book. Paul said with sadistic glee, but Zane remained silent, focusing on the fight at hand and ignoring the voices in his head.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime7th February 2018, 1:44 pm

The flash wasn't expected, but luckily enough the silver haired opponent was able to blink in time to protect their one visible eye. The silver orb narrowed at the attempted assault coming their way. Physical brutes could be so annoying at times. Like really, they would've just forfeited if the other wanted to win so badly. They weren't from the Shogunate so they didn't have to worry about the shame, but nonono, this fucker decided he wanted a fight. He would get a fight then. The blow came at them, but too slow for it to actually hit. They phased, the punch going right through their face, and their own fist aimed right at the other's stomach. The fist went right through his body, of course, being intangible and all, but that didn't eliminate the damage. In fact, the damage gained defense bypassing properties and thanks to where it was aimed, it was able to deal damage to the other's organs. A smirk formed and they ripped their fist out before dashing away at C-Rank Speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime7th February 2018, 3:28 pm

Truth be told, Zane certainly hadn't expected his fist to simply go through the opponent. The gut punch did far less damage, at least in appearance, than the opponent was probably expecting. Unknown to Zane's kimono-clad opponent, the insane missing-nin actually couldn't feel pain. Not only that but due to his ronin ability, damage done to any organ other than his brain was survivable for Zane and didn't really slow him down. Not only that, but the oil factories his Neo Nanos had created in his body produced more than enough blood to replace the small trickle he had leaking presently. Without the reaction to pain or doubling over from the gut-punch, Zane was more than ready to retaliate immediately, sending out a wave of Fabrication which would target the opponent's left leg. As a result, when he went to move, his leg would most likely suddenly buckle and cause him to fall to the floor unless he had some way of preventing this. Zane would take this opportunity to generate a beam of Void Plasma in his hand, unleashing it in the direction of the target's abdomen (depending on if he fell backwards or forwards). He aimed for the center, hoping to hit the target's spine.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime7th February 2018, 6:47 pm

Well that sucked balls. This guy was an asshole Dakar, it would seem. Evident by the fact that they couldn't move their damn leg. Then an attack was aimed at their mid-section, but that was manageable. Thanks to their leg going numb, their movement backwards had been turned into a fall instead. This, paired with their reaction and speed, allowed them to bend further back just in time to dodge the attack, if just barely. They felt the heat of the plasma as it skimmed above them. They used this opening to propel their body into a series of back flips at C-Rank- speeds, attempting to put distance between them. It was slower than they were used to moving due to only having one leg, but that was the best they could do given the circumstances. This was shaping up to be really fucking annoying.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime7th February 2018, 10:07 pm

Zane sighed, he wasn't sure what had just happened or how that guy had just dodged his attack. Considering if he leaned back it still should have penetrated his chest. It was a downward diagonal beam shot, not exactly horizontal but, it wouldn't be the first account Zane had ever heard of someone bending the laws of physics so he just frowned and watched the man go through his spinning charade of flips. This guy is a fucking pain. Rip him apart already. Paul said, even more irritated than Zane was feeling. I'll do it if your pansy ass can't.
W-we still don't fully know his capabilities and you...well you're not fighting the way you should be. Andromeda offered in a squeaky voice.
Shove it priss. Paul barked.
No, she's right. I went into this head strong, expecting to catch him off guard and end it quickly, but he's an almost perfect counter to that sort of fighting style. So far he's just been dancing around and dodging with a cheeky shot. We should see what he's actually capable of. No point in wasting energy uselessly. Zane thought to his inner voices. On the outside he simply stood watching the man, who had moved some 10 feet away from him. Zane stood ready, watching him carefully for any form of attack or movement, but did nothing to initiate attack himself.

[spoiler]
Breeding Cycle: 4 Posts
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime7th February 2018, 10:52 pm

The challenger glared at their useless leg as feeling slowly returned to it after a few moments. They tapped it against the ground a few times to make absolutely sure it worked as it should. They gave a sigh and couldn't help thinking about how tedious this all was. They had only returned the attack in retaliation and anger, though now the feeling had passed and this was just dragging on and on and on. They took another breath before letting out a loud scream of anguish, clutching their stomach as if in pain. Blood would make the sight all the more believable, but they didn't have the blood to spill being a Cypher and all "Argh!! Ack! You...b-bastard!" They coughed a few times and fell to their knees, their eyes narrowed at their opponent "F-fuck....you...." They fell onto their face this time and lay still, appearing dead.

The door to the arena opened once more and a female walked in this time, a spring in her step and a smile on her face "Cheerio, love!" Her voice was as bright and happy as the smile on her face "I hope we have a good fight! I'm excited about all of this, being my first pits challenge and all." She moved over to the other opponent's body and tapped it with her foot, the Cypher not moving at the prodding. She shrugged and moved the body out of her way before returning to stand across from Zane "Shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime10th February 2018, 11:59 am

Zane raised a questioning eyebrow as his opponent suddenly dropped to the ground in agony, screaming and then promptly fell over. Did we have any Neo Nanos on him? Zane asked his hive queen. No sir, we never even touched him. They never even had a chance to deploy.
Zane thought about this for a moment, remembering how the opponent had so deftly dodged his laser as well. He hadn't even used his intangibility to do so, he simply flipped out of the way, which mean this faker was very much alive. So then...by all accounts this is-
Total bullshit, yes. Eve responded.

Zane nodded slowly in understanding, but still somewhat unsure of why this guy was putting on such a fake display. Obviously to attack later...but why? Zane had hardly displayed any power, the fight had only just begun. There was nothing to fear. He noticed the new opponent enter the ring to his left, only about five feet away considering Zane had moved to the location of the first, Cypher opponent and he hadn't moved until he flipped away from him. So, the two were standing relatively close to the entrance across from Zane's own entrance. He watched the girl poke the body of the Cypher with her foot and then turn and talk to Zane, but Zane hardly even paid attention to her words, his mind racing as he tried to understand the situation. Um, hi yeah, how's it going? Zane, pleasure. Zane finally spoke up and then pointed at the body on the ground, That one is almost definitely still alive, fair warning.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime10th February 2018, 12:40 pm

"No, I'm dead. I swear." The guy laying on the ground who had just done an elaborate death scene mumbled out causing the girl to jump back in slight alarm and she would draw her umbrella holding it in front of her defensively. Due to his surprise attack being ruined the guy would spring up with a sulky expression on his face after all his ruse had been exposed much to his dismay and now he would have to fight Zane before he was weakened by this new opponent. "Damn it, you just couldn't play along could you." He sigh digging into his pockets as his eyes darted between both Zane and the new girl. None of them could be trusted and it seemed like this one on one fight had just become a three way free for all.

"This is a weird situation but, oh well! Let's get this thing going! she said twirling her umbrella with one hand and then throwing out the other aimed at Zane while jumping into the air so as to put some distance between her and her opponents. Luckily enough she was a Chromatica and thus she could levitate giving her some tactical advantage to being in the air versus staying on the ground. As for the guy he would take the opportunity to take out some shuriken and bide his time trying to see what Zane and the girl would do before he truly got involved in the fight.

New Girl:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime10th February 2018, 12:59 pm

Zane couldn't actually see anything, but felt a strong force of air and pressure knock into his chest when the girl raised her hand. He could feel it, but thanks to his innate strength and durability, the attack did little than wash over him and be converted into more energy for his Plasmic Discharge. Um, ow? Zane said, raising a questioning eye at the girl. He turned and looked at the Cypher who had put on the charade. It was clear now that the man had been faking, after all he had admitted to it completely. For some reason, this angered Zane and made the Cypher his main target. He stared at the man, shuriken in hand before turning to the floating girl, Here's what I'm going to do. He said flatly, little emotion in his voice, I want him dead. He's been a nuisance and his little charade was pathetic. Now, you can either help me because, guess what if you had won our match he would've assassinated as soon as you were weak enough to take out, or you can just sit there and wait for me to finish up with him. The faster he's gone though, the sooner we can get to our own fight properly. Zane said as he began walking towards the Cypher. And if you're thinking now would be a great time to attack me while I'm busy with him, you're not wrong. Go ahead, but make sure it's with something a little more potent than whatever you threw at me last.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime10th February 2018, 2:31 pm

The girl would look at the faker who would flash her a smile and a wink before trying to sell his own speech making sure he wasn't insulting like Zane had been. "He was a bit too much for me, so how about we take him down together and then you know we can duke it out ourselves later. Might as well he's pretty tough if I say so myself."[/color] he said before turning to Zane and mouthing out think fast before throwing the two shuriken towards him. In the center of each of the shuriken there was a ball which on closer observation seemed to be stuffed explosive tags so clearly the Cypher wasn't playing games anymore and if Zane attempted to just tank through them he'd hopefully get blown up for his trouble.

Spoiler:

"I kind of don't want to help either of you really! But I could see where each of you are coming from and for what it's worth I was just testing you, ya big meanie!" The Chromatica girl said still maintaining her cheery tone even as she harnessed her midi-chlorians to channel the Dark Side into the very air spreading a cloud of Force Slow to ensnare the other two competitors. If they lingered within the undetectable cloud they would come under it's effect causing their body to be gradually slowed opening them up to being unable to dodge which was what she intended as it would make them more liable to fall for her techniques.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime10th February 2018, 2:59 pm

Fine, have it your way. I'll be with you in a second. Zane said before dashing head first into the shuriken at C-rank speeds. It would seem like a suicidal move, running head first into the shuriken as they detonated, creating a large cloud of smoke and dust, hiding Zane for a moment. He would then explode forward out of the cloud, completely unharmed as his skin had been more than durable enough to take the full chain explosion and come out unscathed. Using surprise to his advantage, Zane would get as close as possible to the Cypher before turning the damage he had just caused Zane back onto the Cypher as he released a massive discharge of Void Plasma from his body. Zane was confident no amount of phasing would save the Cypher from this attack. In fact, judging by the sheer force and range of the discharge, as well as the proximity the Chromatica girl was to Zane and the Cypher, she may very well be in the blast radius as well. The very air would hiss and steam as his black plasma disintegrated everything it touched within the 80ft radius. At time of release he had been nearly next to the Cypher if all went according to plan. Afterwards, Zane would stand in the generated dust cloud, waiting for it to move and see if his second opponent had been able to avoid the attack or not. How are we looking? Zane would ask his Queen.
Everything checks out. The release was clean and your body is still in tip top shape. I've sent Neo Nanos to plug the internal bleeding that Cypher caused you earlier. Eve would reply.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime12th February 2018, 8:15 pm

One moment things were going well and the next Zane had turned the tides against his two opponents both of which were caught in the blast radius of his counter-attack and promptly obliterated in the process. When the discharge of plasma cleared and the smell of burning ozone began to waft out of the immediate area Zane would be the only one left standing with the heavily blistered corpses of his opponents lay prone on the ground. It was unfortunate whatever they had planned was for naught in the face of this manner of opponent and when the door opened once more a frightened individual would shakily walk into the arena. He was dressed in robes which obscured the majority of his body and he had a gourd on his back though his eyes were on Zane with heavy amounts of fear being seen in them. Still he would manage to speak voice quivering to ask a simple question. "A-are y-you a Shinto?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime12th February 2018, 8:33 pm

Zane heard the second corpse drop before he actually saw it. As the dust cleared, Zane looked down at was once the Cypher. YEAH! Phase out of that one, bitch! Paul said with sadistic glee. Hahaha you got that Chromatica bitch too. Little toofer action, not too shabby kid. Zane ignored the voice in his head, simply staring at the corpse beneath his feet as the door ten feet to his right began to creak open once more. Geez, mister silent and spooky. You're a lot less fun nowadays. Paul said, frustrated with Zane's lack of personality. As the new contestant entered, Zane reached down, placing a foot on the neck of the corpse and his hand on the top of the charred skull. It smelled of burnt flesh, a stench which filled his nostrils and would have choked any normal human being. Given a single, violent twist and yank, Zane ripped the charred skull from the rest of the corpse before standing up straight once more, head in hand. Damn. Paul said in breathless surprise.
Meep! Andromeda said and Zane could feel her sudden fear and surprise.
Why do you ask? Zane asked, turning around to get his first glimpse of his latest competitor. The boy was dressed from head to toe but what really interested Zane was the gourd on his back. Zane looked at the boy and then at the skull in his hand, He tried to fake his death last time. I wanted to make sure. As if that was enough of an answer, Zane tossed the head towards the wall of the arena, watching it roll to a rest against the wall. Well? Zane asked, turning back to his opponent.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime17th February 2018, 2:52 pm

"I just want to know if you are a Shinto." The boy said as he was still afraid however he wasn't exactly running, it was Zane's decision on how he would answer which would determine whether or not they would fight. It was obvious the boy wanted to know and by observing his fights he didn't notice any insects but at the same time Zane's appearance fit as one of the lost ones in regards to their clan members. There was a specific lineage of Shinto that despite having gone missing still popped up every now and then and there were those among the clan who were interested in seeing if they could return to the fold. All of those individuals stemmed from a particular clan member of ages past who went rouge during the move from Kaosgakure to Hakagakure, her name had long since been forgotten but her appearance was distinctively mechanical.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime17th February 2018, 3:53 pm

Zane stared at the boy for a long minute, debating how to proceed. My workers have begun their breeding cycle, we'll be at a bit of a disadvantage for a few minutes. Eve reported in, deciding for Zane what should happen next. Granted he didn't need the Neo Nanos at full strength to take out this opponent or even the next however many came out of the gate, but if the guy wanted to talk he might as well indulge him while his Neo Nanos grew stronger. Only in name. Zane said flatly before decided to elaborate, From what I know my great grandmother...or maybe great-great...I get confused. Basically some really old lady a long time ago is related to me and she was part of that clan. Why do you want to know? Zane asked, eyeing the gourd on the boy's back, Should I be calling you cousin? It'd be interesting if this boy did in fact turn out to be a Shinto, not that Zane would show him any mercy. He had no love for the actual Shinto, though no real hate either. He cared little for them or their struggles or their triumphs. They were simply creatures, same as him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime21st February 2018, 10:56 am

"Then it is as I guessed, very well I forfeit. I'll be waiting for you when all of this is over, we have things to discuss...cousin." The boy said as the doors would open at his forfeit causing him to turn around and walk out of the door, someone else would enter holding their right arm perpendicular to their body which they would then point forward upon seeing their opponent. Rather than say something they would launch an attack as a bow comprised of life-force would manifest around her right arm at high speeds. The girl would then pull back on the bow before firing not one but three arrows all of which would head towards Zane before pulsing resulting in six dart sized arrows emerging from the pulse and homing in on his location. The girl wouldn't however choose to stay in one place but instead would proceed to move backwards keeping her bow trained on his location while choosing to try and back up to reach the end of the arena.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime21st February 2018, 4:25 pm

Zane raised a curious eyebrow as the Shinto willingly forfeited and was escorted out of the Pits. Only Shogunate could willingly forfeit without either falling unconscious or dying and even then, those Shogunate who chose to were usually shamed for the rest of their lives. That was...odd. Zane said out loud. What a pussy, didn't even want to fight me. Paul said bitterly.
You mean Zane. Andromeda corrected as Paul hadn't been in control at all.
To this, Paul surprisingly said nothing and Andromeda continued, Well...wh-whatever just happened, I don't like it. Not one bit. He seems...I'm not sure.
He wasn't here to fight. He's here for something else. Zane decided, his curiosity now peaked. He hadn't run into many Shinto Clan members in his life, he wasn't sure if he had run into any for that matter. Something told him though, this new cousin wasn't bringing tidings of good faith and welcoming. Still, if they wanted him dead outright the Shinto would've stayed to fight...right?

Distracted by the thoughts and voices in his mind, Zane hardly even noticed his next opponent enter the Pits silently. She raised her hand and suddenly Zane was under fire. Caught off guard, Paul suddenly switched over and took control, throwing Zane to the back of his subconscious. My turn, you little bitch boy. Immediately Zane could feel Paul activate their ace in the hole, Reject. As the world suddenly played in reverse, time resumed with the entrance of the new opponent but Paul was ready. He'd send a force of mental energy which, if successful, would cause the girl's raised hand to go numb and limp at her side. However, Paul didn't just stand around staring at her. He'd take off straight for her, already in Berserk Mode, his adrenaline pumping. With his B-rank++ strength thanks to Berserk Mode, Paul would aim a low gut punch at the new challenger, attempting to rupture or even punch through her internal organs. If that weren't enough he'd also trigger Shock Wave, just in case the girl managed to narrowly avoid the attack, a shock wave would be released from Zane's body, causing the girl's own muscles to tighten and constrict.

Whoa, that was...actually smart. Andromeda said with surprise as Paul launched his attack.
He didn't just charge in head first. He used Fabrication and Reject...damn. Zane said, though he could feel his words tightening in his throat even as he spoke them. His mouth tasted ashy and, looking over at Andromeda he noticed she had grown a full foot in height. Andromeda looked down at herself, equally as surprised, Wha-what's going on?
He's...learning. Zane said as Andromeda continued to grow, slowly now, but she didn't show any sign of stopping.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime23rd February 2018, 11:45 am

One moment things were going well for her and the next moment everything went wrong as if her opponent knew exactly what she planned to do ahead of time. Her arm would go limp and she would attempt to raise her other arm instead to make another bow to at the very least ward off his attack by using the bladed portion of her Soul Bow unfortunately for her it would not be enough. All that she could do was try and dodge an opponent who had outstripped her reaction speed and judging by the hand partially dug into her stomach it was a futile endeavor and due to the sheer force of the impact she would cough blood before slumping to the ground only to remain still as the shock-wave he released kept her muscle tense and rigid. However for those who were watching the fight was clearly over hence another opponent would arrive before sinking into the ground on entry. He like the others had seen the previous fights and thus had prepared accordingly it would seem a brute force attempt would be unable to affect an opponent like this, so underhanded strategy would have to be the best bet. He would swim underground moving in a circle around Zane but making sure to stay at least 10 ft away from him at any given moment, not that his opponent knew seeing as if he wasn't able to detect vibrations or had X-ray vision or something he would never be able to locate him until it was too late.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime23rd February 2018, 5:51 pm

Paul breathed heavily, his whole body shaking as he stood in front of the girl. His fist was outside the girl's back. At first it would appear Paul was breathing heavily and his body shaking due to exhaustion. After all he had been fighting for some time now, but then a faint laugh would begin to echo throughout the arena as his shoulders shook even more violently. Paul through his head back and let out an awful laugh, sick and twisted with each breath. A wet slurping sound would join the laugh as Paul removed his fist from the girl's abdomen, pulling out what he assumed to be her stomach before watching her drop to the ground at his feet. Paul spit down on the corpse, Pathetic. He'd watch the next opponent enter the ring and immediately disappear underground. Annoyed, Paul grunted, Coward. Why don't you come out and play? Face me like a real man!

To those not in Zane's mind-scape, it would appear the boy had suffered a full mental break and in a way he had. Zane had initially appeared as a calm, collected and relatively silent fighter. He was ruthless just as this new Zane appeared to be, but in a calmer, more efficient way. The way Zane was acting now was without reason, feral and wild in appearance. Wh-what do we do? Andromeda asked Zane, visibly shaking. She now towered at least two feet over Zane in his mind-scape and Zane said nothing, merely looking on through Paul's eyes, simply watching the carnage unfold.

Meanwhile Paul was angry but he was also aware there wasn't much he could do until the opponent revealed himself. He could punch and kick at the ground, probably even break through a couple layers with his heightened strength but there was really no point, it'd simply be a waste unless he got really, really lucky. Come out, come out wherever you are. Paul teased, his body hunched in an almost crouch, hands spread out wide around him as he searched the area for any sign of life. He turned in a circle continuously, like a hungry wolf waiting for the rabbit to spring up.

Spoiler:

Pits OOC:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime26th February 2018, 10:56 am

This opponent would complete that which he wanted to do and would emerge from the ground about ten feet behind Zane though only emerged up to his shoulders which would puff his cheeks out before exhaling a might gust of wind which would head for Zane with the intention of knocking him off his feet. Alongside that wind his hands would likewise emerge in order to throw two kunai both of them with tags attached to them which would sail through the air bolstered as a result of the wind backing them. All in all he had decided to play a game of hide and hurt with his opponent as if Zane wasn't able to detect him while he was moving underground it was unlikely that he'd be able to detect him when he was utilizing his concealment technique. If everything was pulled off correctly he would be able to devastate his opponent and hopefully with that remove his one obstacle from completing more pits challenges.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime2nd March 2018, 4:14 pm

Paul wouldn't see the man appear behind him, but the sounds of hand weaving and deep intake of breath were unmistakable. As such, Paul would turn immediately and, in his crazed state would naturally spring forward at Bullet Release speeds to rip the man in two. Unfortunately for Paul, the man had the advantage of slight distance and surprise as he would be able to launch his Great Breakthrough before Paul could get near enough to touch him. Unfortunately for this unknown shinobi, Paul, or rather Zane's body, was built like a fortress. The Great Breakthrough, traveling faster than the thrown kunai, would hit Paul first and immediately be shrugged off due to Zane's advanced body functions. The damage however would be registered and then immediately converted into a massive 80-foot radius sphere of Plasma Void Chakra which would extend outwards around Zane's body at Crashing Ground speeds dealing B-rank damage to anything caught in its wake, including the kunai and explosive tags which would be utterly vaporized. Paul would stand in the crater his attack had created, searching carefully for any sign of life or carcass. It had been a natural instinct to trigger the Plasmic Discharge, not a conscious one and Paul was actually somewhat upset if he had killed his opponent. He wanted to rip him apart with his own two hands like he had the girl, not just vaporize him as Zane had done to the Chromatica and Cypher opponents.

D-did we get him? Andromeda asked in the mindscape.
I'm not sure. Zane answered finally after a long pause, but he was no longer paying attention to the events unfolding outside. He was solely focused on Paul and his descent into madness. With each passing minute his sanity would decrease which would make it harder and harder for Zane to regain control. These fights needed to end quickly or Zane feared he'd become a passenger of his own body for the rest of his life.

Spoiler:

Zane Info:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime7th March 2018, 4:30 pm

The opponent had been planning for a detonation worthy of a Bakuhatsu however Zane would interrupt that before he could put the finishing touches on it. This would cause his corpse to fall to the ground charred completely and if not for the fact that he was a Bakuhatsu it would of been all over. As it were, his life was in fact over however considering his corpse would begin to glow with the tell tale sounds of the thing all Bakuhatsu were infamous for it was a wise course of action for Zane to not try to test the upper limits of his defensive capabilities today. Then again..he wasn't exactly in the right frame of mind so it was quite possible that he might see the glowing corpse as another challenge and rush it. It was one of the reasons why the doors hadn't opened yet as the organizers knew that all Bakuhatsu tended to explode when they died.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime17th March 2018, 4:23 pm

OOC:

Had the Bakuhatsu managed to survive his Kamikaze style attack, he would've been delighted to see Paul drop his head back, arms out like a werewolf howling at the moon as he too howled. It was a guttural, bestial sound mixed with faint traces of grinding metal. To those observing the explosion consume Zane, they'd believe he was crying out in agony, his last sounds before being consumed by death with his Bakuhatsu opponent. However, as the smoke cleared moments later, a single figure would be left standing exactly where Zane had been. The lights of the arena would dance across his skin, now sparkling and glittering in the light like some sort of second-rate vampire. Most of his clothes had been blown away, save for some scraps which preserved the young boy's modesty, but his body was virtually intact. As Zane had fought in his previous matches and triggered his defenses, his body had expended fatigue. With this fatigue came the production of bone powder, or in Zane's case, Silver Powder which, unlike normal Dakar, Zane could coat his body with as he "sweat" it from his pores rather than releasing it as a cloud. As a result of this, Zane had been able to not only take the explosion head on and come out unscathed, but had also registered all of that damage within his core to be turned around on the next unlucky soul to take the Bakuhatsu's place.

Paul stood where he had been now, his body smoking slightly, the ground around him completely charred and burned from the Bakuhatsu's explosion. He threw his head back and laughed long and hard, Pathetic! Simply pathetic. The fool sacrificed himself for nothing and died like a coward. Paul yelled to the crowd who had slowly gathered. It was still a simple Featherweight match and as such the crowd remained minimal but people had begun to take more and more of an interest in this match as it progressed. Come on then, who's next? Perhaps one of you want to test your hand against me? Don't worry, I'll make it quick. Paul pointed to the crowd, playing to them and their emotions like a true Roman gladiator. He was in his glory here, something that deeply troubled Zane.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pits Featherweight Set II   Pits Featherweight Set II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pits Featherweight Set II
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next