Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Returning to the Pits

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Returning to the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 2:17 am

Roxas had heard rumors of the Pits he once fought in resurfacing and spreading throughout the land. He had heard that one such entrance was here in the Pharoahs Pyramid and had decided to check it out. As he approached the Pyramid he would scan the area looking for any signs of the old doorway he remembered or any people that might be working alongside the pits.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 12:49 am

A suspicious looking man happened to be walking around trying to make sure he wasn't followed as he happened to brush past Roxas. "Wa'ch where yer going!" the man stammered out as he quickly hurried from the dangerous looking man he just ran into. He was going to be late he wanted to watch the first fight of the day. "Where is that door again..." He muttered to himself as he looked around before finding a door that happened to look nearly like the ground. It wasn't long before the man quickly slipped through and started running to the end to make it to the fights.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 1:23 am

Roxas glared at the man as he passed by, his hand going to the hilt of Kyoki. However upon gripping it he slacked, watching as the guy disappeared through a doorway. Bingo, he thought, he had found it. Roxas made his way to the door and entered, appearing within the pits. He looked around for a worker, knowing them by the garb they originally wore. When he spotted one he would approach them. "Im here to continue the pits. Roxas Kukinorite." He would say, knowing their intelligence network was strong and was sure he would be remembered for being a champion of his first match. After all, survivors were a dime a dozen.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 1:28 am

This pit handler was new to his position, but at the same time he was around for when Roxas was around the first time however his job was cleaning out dead bodies... "Oh i see, we all thought you had left us behind." he offered his hand out to Roxas, no malice or any of the like. "Also if you want go speak to Char over there, he handles most returning champions, I unfortunately attend to the new and untested right now, but Char will do you just fine." The handler went back to his desk and started to do a bit of paper work as he still also kept an eye on Roxas to see what or why he would be back. Why would anyone want to continue the pits?
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 1:33 am

Roxas glared at the guy as he extended his hand before turning away to person he suggested. When he approached he repeated the same as before then said. "Point me to the pits and bring me all of this set. All seven. Hard difficulty." Roxas didnt speak like that of someone ready to kill nor nervous. He spoke in a way that demanded it or else the one who denied him would be the one who would be at his mercy. He hated this place the sound and smell, the look even. He didnt want to be there for long that day. He also knew the crowd would hate what he had planned but that would not matter to him as he hated the crowd more than the organization.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 1:36 am

Char sized Roxas up and shrugged. "Very well boy hop in the pit when you're ready ill send them all in at once. Don't go crying to me if you can't handle them." He opened the cage door and walked to the announcer to give the instructions to announce the combatants. Then he headed to a phone system of the sort to let the other side know to send all seven. "Alright boy it is set, do try not to die."
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 1:41 am

"Try not to blink," he told Char before heading to the door leading to the pit. Once his introduction would begin he would walk into the familiar arena and look up at the infrastructure that protected the crowd from techniques gone wild. He remembered his first time there and all the people he was forcex to kill. Things would not end up the same this time.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 1:46 am

Char smirked slightly, he was enjoying this boy and could see the potential. Once he walked through the door/gate Char shut it so to finish the protective circle and now all that was needed was all the meat to be thrown out.

Meanwhile on the other side the gate opened up slowly to let out a small mass of people all fitted for combat as they went to the starting area they growled and spouted out insults at Roxas. Shortly after they were clear the other side closed up the gate and the announcer stepped up and looked over the pit. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I GIVE YOU THE RABBLE OF THE IMPERIAL VERSUS ROXAS ....something or other...." The speaker shrugged he didnt even want to try pronouncing the last name and then spoke up again "BY MY COMMAND LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 1:54 am

As soon as the last syllable left the guys mouth the entire arena and stands turned to volcanic rock and it seemed that they had all been transported to the  center of the earth. Killing intent poored from waves where Roxas stood, a massive warrior in black armor seeping with magma and a jagged greatsword standing behind him. Sixteen arms seemed to appear out of nowhere around his body and then in a flash as his killing intent washed over the crowd and opponents Roxas would strike. His arms multiplied from sixteen to one hundred and sixty. Instead of using the full rampage he instead moved in and in quick succession while they would be frozen from fear he would strike between their collar bone using his attack to merely knock them out if successful. He would use only a small portion of the hits requires from Asura's rampage to knock all seven out at once. If successful the crowd would definitely hate him for defeating all six so quickly, but even more so for not spilling even a drop of blood.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 2:01 am

Char shook his head at the speed of the fight, seven down in a matter of minutes. The announcer however was looking down in fear. "Th... Th.... the... win..winner! Roxas...." The lot of pawns laid sprawled out on the floor, one or two attempted to turn and flee once Roxas went off. "Char left the gate closed. "So boy wish to continue?" it was a simple question and naturally a normal one with in this job. on the opposite side the gates opened up as they went to grab all the bodies of people and dragged them back in closing the gate again.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 2:07 am

Roxas was glad he had killed none. He also knew the next fights woulf end all the same. He looked up at the announcer and shouted, "send out the next seven. I have no time to work my way through them separately and im sure the crowd would rather i get to fights where they can actually see entertainment. So keep sending in seven at a time till we get to welterweight," he commanded as he strethed his arms. This would be too easy. There were very few that could withstand his attacks but as soon as he came across those he would have a way through them.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 2:17 am

The announcer shouted to the gate again "Send them out!" He didn't want to be on this man's shit list so he did what he could do. "Next fight GO!" He didn't give anyone a chance to get into any decent positions. Not only were they unable to get into position they were practically thrown out to the wolf either to die or not it was up to the winner. However, the crowd was already growing with annoyance.

Char shook his head, this boy didn't know how to be a crowd pleaser.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 4:27 pm

Roxas smiled at the booing of the crowd, that was his entertainment. When the next batch was out on the field he washed them over with the same technique he had used prior, going for the same knockout strikes to their pressure points so as to knock them out cold. Once completed he would have no doubt of his victory and would return toward the door he came from to accept his prize. No doubt for the displeasure of the crowd he would only get about half of the usual winnings.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 5:36 pm

Char shrugged a win was a win, and it didnt matter to him either way. "Alrighty boy here is your reward, unfortunately we have to half the payment to cover for the cost of the lack of excitement for the clients" Char didn't care too much about the crowd he knew they would be back but at least it was possible for the boys Roxas knocked out and crippled to have a normal life, depending on if they could get them out before anyone decided to kill them first. Luckily for them Char knew a medical ninja who could help with any form of crippling. "Alrighty boy next time you come around come see me if you want to join the fights."
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 8:56 pm

Roxas nodded, "next time ill try to make things interesting. Just so these rabble can get hyped before i kill them all..." Roxas muttered after taking his money. He walked back to the portal and headed home.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime18th February 2015, 2:52 pm

[Enter]Roxas had dealt with an annoyance in the Land of Anguish, some lord trying to steal their land, and was now back at the pits. He came through the same entrance as before and looked around the wretched place for the usual workers of the pit. The sign up had to be somewhere. When he finally recognized the looks of the usual workers he would walk up to one and clear his throat. "Roxas Kukinorite. Returning to complete the pits. Featherweight set three," he would say. Most people knew him here because he never really pleased the crowds in any of his matches and last time he had scared half the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime18th February 2015, 3:14 pm

The woman behind the desk seemed bored as she lazily chewed gum and leaned on the top of the desk, her right hand curled into a lazy fist supporting her head. Her auburn hair was back in a loose pony tail and her left hand was flipping through the pages of a fashion magazine. It would seem that this Pits place wasn't exactly her "scene" so to speak. As Roxas approached she raised her head from the magazine and looked him up and down, her eyes scanning over every inch of him. She blew a bubble out of her gum, letting it pop with a harsh sound before chewing several more times. She opened her mouth and said, Look a little old for the Featherweight set buddy, what do you want it set to? She asked, referring to the degree of difficulty. Whether it'd be easy, regular, or hard.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime18th February 2015, 3:19 pm

Roxas eyed her gum as she popped a bubble. "Hard. All seven of them. Also do yah got another stick of gum? I havent had a piece since I was little," he asked, an old idea reforming in his head. He remembered the first time he did the pit matches. Gum was pretty useful. Though he wouldnt exactlt need it for featherweight he would need it at a later stage. Imean he can deal without it but it would be pretty fun to do that trick again that he did long ago and would be a bit better than smoking right now. Of course if he didnt get the piece of gum he would just light up a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 12:45 pm

The girl raised an eyebrow at the shinobi's request before entering the information into her computer. Step over to the teleporter on my left when you're ready. You'll be transported under the arena and wait in line for your turn. Although the featherweight league seems pretty busy today so you shouldn't have to wait long. As she spoke the girl reached into the back pocket of her jeans and pulled out a pack of gum, flicking it to Roxas. The pieces would be warm and slightly smooshed but fairly edible, Here, they're cinnamon flavored, I hate cinnamon. Upon closer inspection Roxas would find three pieces of gum left in the mangled package. The girl would return to her magazine, as if Roxas had never interrupted her in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 12:20 am

Roxas would catch the gum without looking as he made his way over to the teleporter. "Cinnamon is fine. I dont exactly have a preference," he would say before popping a piece in his mouth before pocketing it. He looked at the teleporter and smiled. They were getting more advanced by the day apparently. He remembered when he first did the pits years ago he had to go through a special entrance and then he just had to walk in. Now they teleported people in. Interesting. He wondered what type of entrance he would need to make the next time he entered. And with that thought Roxas stepped into the teleporter.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime22nd February 2015, 11:08 pm

Roxas would immediately be transported to the sandy floor of the pits, harsh lights falling upon him and his opponent who stood about fifty feet away, directly in front of him at her own entrance. Sup tough guy? The girl said, looking him up and down before smiling. She was somewhat cute, probably about 14 years old, blonde hair that fell just below her shoulders with a messy pony in the back. She was tall, lean, and that awkward kind of wiry that anyone in the throws of pubescents might look like. Name's Clove, time to die. Clove said before tossing a kunai at Roxas's right eye with C-rank strength. The kunai would move at bullet release speeds and deal piercing damage if Roxas didn't do something.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime22nd February 2015, 11:56 pm

Roxas moved his head ever so slightly making it so the kunai smacked him between the eyes before clanging to the ground. He would look down at it before moving at blinding light speed to close the gap between him and the girl. He would pause for only a second before lashing out with the side of his hand toward the side of the girls neck in order to hit a pressure point to knock her out with c rank strength. He would pull it just enough to try and knock her out but not kill her. He hated that he had to spend his time fighting these younglings when he could be having actual challenges. However, he kept one eye on the girl because of one reason. The attack was decently strong. Stronger than the average kunai users. Therefore she had to be either a dakar or ronin. Could even be a yoroi. If she was a ronin though then it was possible she possessed a hardy defense where his hit wouldnt have done much but cause a slight pressure.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime24th February 2015, 3:50 pm

The girl would mutter an, Oh sh- and that's all she'd get out as Roxas blurred out of existence and appeared beside her. There'd be a pinch in her neck, the attack happening so quickly that the girl didn't even have time to register the pain before succumbing to the blackness and passing out. Her body crumbled to the sandy floor of the pits in a heap. Of course this was only a featherweight competition and everyone knew Roxas far outranked his opponents so there were maybe five people in the stands watching this fight. Someone might have clapped, two others were too busy playing tonsil hockey and trying to take each other's pants off to even realize there was a fight going on below them. Seriously guys? This is where you decide to make sweet love? Sickos. Well, regardless, Roxas now could dispatch of the girl at his leisure, it was only a matter of time for this match to be over. On the plus side it'd be humane, she wouldn't even realize what was coming before the sweet embrace of death dragged her down to the abyss.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime24th February 2015, 4:19 pm

Roxas looked at the doors and realizinf they werent open he summoned tekio. The black liquid poured from his poors and then he became semi transparent. "Dead Mode," he would mutter before placing his hand on her chest. Using Tekio he would reach inside her and grip her heart, forcing it to slow. It would be painful but when he pulled his hand out she would have a bit of blood pool from her nose. Of course Roxas hadnt actually killed her but he forced her into a condition similar to a coma that would seem like death but only last a short while, long enough for them to think she was dead unless they outright checked her pulse and noticed the slight heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime26th February 2015, 2:29 pm

For a long moment there was no response from the crowd or those hosting the pits fight after Roxas had slowed the girl's heart. At first it seemed as though perhaps they didn't see this as sufficient, but then after several minutes of silence the doors across the pits opened up with a grinding sound and a small, very hairy boy stepped through. At first one might mistake him for a monkey of some sort, with arms covered in thick brown fur, legs looking like rolled up shag carpeting and a face that had more beard than skin. Oooo oooh ah aaaaaah, it's a me, the Monkey Boy. The boy said, jumping around, doing flips and tricks, and never really staying still for more than a millisecond. Can't catch me, I'm the Monkey Boy! He exclaimed, before drumming his fists on his chest and letting loose a fierce monkey call. It was actually very impressive, quite realistic too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Pits   Returning to the Pits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to the Pits
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next