Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Taking the pits on

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nik

Nik

Taking the pits on Empty
PostSubject: Taking the pits on   Taking the pits on Icon_minitime20th May 2016, 6:30 pm

Raven had not made up her mind as of yet but for the moment, she was sure of one thung her heart pounding as she walked toward the arena that the pits were held in. She was wearing her usual robe covered by a flak jacket and left too billow over her legs. She would push the doors too the arena open taking ina deep breathe befofe walking in sure that she would most likely die or have passed out before she even started fighting this was the only thing stopping her from ranking up into the ranks of the real soldiers.

Upon reaching the desk Raven would give her credentials via form.
Back to top Go down

Taking the pits on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking the pits on   Taking the pits on Icon_minitime20th May 2016, 8:57 pm

Aria had been standing in the arena awaiting her opponent, dressed in a white and red outfit resembling a priestess's outfit. Her waist length black hair flowing over her body as she had her hands together, almost like she was praying, but to whom exactly? Anyways when the doors leading to the Arena opened, she would open her eyes with a smile while looking at her opponent. "Hiya there, I hope you can grant me a fun fight. I am hoping that we can entertain the gods with our talents" She said tilting her head slightly to the left as she reached into her robes to pull out a set of multi colored beads from it, seemed like she was ready for this fight to start and just waiting on her opponent to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Taking the pits on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking the pits on   Taking the pits on Icon_minitime20th May 2016, 9:35 pm

"Hm, to whome do you pray, i hear none of the vows" Raven would perk her eyes before pulling out her own beads all white, she was not ready her palms sweating she would wipe her head she had studied combat and knew she could dispatch enemys of low rank and possibly even someone with some training but it was all theory yet too be tested i guess until know she would get down and begin too pra as beads began spreading around her at E rank speeds.
Back to top Go down

Taking the pits on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking the pits on   Taking the pits on Icon_minitime20th May 2016, 9:56 pm

It was not until the moment Aria had spotted the beads that Raven was holding that she fully realized on who her opponent was, which to be honest put a bit of a damper on her spirits, so meaning that she would not be able to put all her effort in this fight. How was she supposed to fight and end up killing the heir to the Sasori clan, her clan? Her mind was flooding with doubt in her own convictions to pass the pits, but that soon passed as he ran towards Raven at Bullet speeds. "I apologize Lady Raven" She would say as her smile turned into a look of sadness, then would grab a kunai out of her robe and throwing at the girl with Bullet speeds as well.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Taking the pits on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking the pits on   Taking the pits on Icon_minitime20th May 2016, 10:10 pm

Raven was really mad now well she did not get mad but this girl hurt her feeling howdved she would simply stand and hold her hand forward causing her beads too move at B rank speeds, "Thou Shall Not Slay The innocent" the beads would wait until the girl was within five feet too lash outward aimed at the arm the girl was using they esch would move at B rank speeds and if that was not enough Raven would move at B rank speeds trying too grab the Kunai toss it into the air, if the girl did not dodge she would have her arm hit by the beads and the kunai would fall and hit her on the head handle first due too it's weight.

"Very rude of you too attack while i waz praying, apoligize please"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Taking the pits on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking the pits on   Taking the pits on Icon_minitime24th May 2016, 10:10 pm

Aria would frown when when Raven wouldn't accept her apology for starting the fight, however that wouldn't stop her from throwing out another kunai towards the blade being tossed back at her. The two blades would collide while she would run off to the side at bullet speeds, as she ran the beads in her hand would start to glow white in color before she started to throw even more blades at the Sasori aimed at her arms and legs. "I did apologize before, but unfortunately we are here for one thing m'lady. To fight"
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Taking the pits on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking the pits on   Taking the pits on Icon_minitime26th May 2016, 8:07 am

Raven did not throw the kunai at her but actually in the aor and since she did not dodge the beads she woukd be hit and Raven would hold her hand up showing she quit if she was still hit she would body replacment and poof near the girl before walking toward her with a gentle sway.

"I want you too take over runnung things for the clan for me while i am away furthing our economic power. When you finish these pits meet me near the clan grounds and we will dicuss what is needed"

Raven woukd turn too the person running this thing.

"I wish too drop out of being a solidier too better help the nation through economics and spirituality. "
Back to top Go down

Taking the pits on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking the pits on   Taking the pits on Icon_minitime4th June 2016, 8:04 pm

Aria was about to go in for the kill when Raven had said something rather unexpectedly, it would seem that she was dropping out of the pits while handing over the title of heir to Aria. This would cause the girl to stop in her tracks, and look at Raven with a flabbergasted look on her face. "Pardon my language, but are you fucking serious right now? Your going to hand over the the future of the Sasori clan over to me? I'm sorry for looking a gift horse in the mouth, but why?"
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Taking the pits on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking the pits on   Taking the pits on Icon_minitime24th June 2016, 1:44 pm

"your just a figurehead, and i trust you can handle it unless you don't feel like you can. I only ask that you promote Kami in the clan and keep me as your adviser but only you and a hand full of others will know that. Once we leave here meet me at my home we can discuss the details with my father."

Raven would say turning away and walking out of the arena.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking the pits on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking the pits on   Taking the pits on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking the pits on
Page 1 of 1