Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

In the House of God

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

In the House of God Empty
PostSubject: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime9th December 2014, 9:26 pm

Zane knocked on the massive iron doors of the Temple of Datara, staring up at the temple itself in all its glory. Numerous statues of the one eyed god rose up along the roof and among the walkway towards the entrance. Zane's original goal, nearly a year ago had been to head for Ibara, after all that's where the book left off and that's where he would find some answers. Unfortunately the Dobutsu were making that rather difficult right now, what with invading and destroying pretty much everything in the Land of Forsaken. It was a massive country, but Zane was smart enough not to risk traveling those lands as he was now. He'd need to become stronger before he went toe to toe with some of those beasties. That's why he was here at the temple.

Actually, to be honest Zane had no idea what had brought him to this temple. In the morning he had woken up and simply picked a route to walk along, after some time he had come to a large cliff overhang and in the distance was the temple. Perhaps it was curiosity, considering he had never really believed in a god or higher being, or perhaps it was some divine intervention, but whatever it was, here Zane was, knocking on the gates to possibly hell. Hello? Anyone home? He asked aloud before pushing on the large iron doors with his heightened strength. The doors creaked open, they clearly hadn't been used in a very long time as the iron ground against the door hinges and it slowly swung open. Huh...spooky. Zane said peering into the temple.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime10th December 2014, 12:37 am

Upon opening the temple one would see pillars each adorned with writings in an archaic language, a mosaic dipicting an ancient battle of some sort with one image being recurring a massive ten tailed Rabbit with the ends of each tail being hands waging war against numerous other figures, the first being a being clad in light but vaguely humanoid, the second being cloaked figure with a mask on it's face wielding a blade which sometimes turned into a scythe. Seperate from the others was a winged draconic creature with an octopus head battling against an armored barbarian with a sake gourd in one hand, a liquid blade in another and three additional blades adorning his back, another being resembling a feminine golem of some sort was likewise clashing against them. All six were pictured to be battling high in the sky while numerous others fought all around them the violent imagery adorning the entire ceiling. The walls however continued the story as the rabbit seemed gift it's energy to the others before being bound in chains and locked away, eventually a portion of it's power would escape falling down to the earth as a seed planting itself and eventually growing into a mighty tree. This tree would eventually bear fruit which would be eaten by a woman a spiralling pattern appearing with numerous tomoe the world itself distorting and being shaped as the woman seemed to take over the world. However despite her might she was defeated by two others, dipicted to be her sons and that was where the mural ended for some strange reason.

If Zane continued to walk inside the pillars would begin to glow while multiple doors would open monks drapped in robes of red and purple would emerge from said doors only to converge in another room with an idol statue of the Rabbit creature in question. They would bow in supplication before mummering went out the Rabbits eyes glowing but it would seem the monks had no realization that they were being watched or perhaps they truly did not care. Either way it was something to explore unless Zane was too creeped out and wished to turn back.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime10th December 2014, 11:16 am

Zane stepped further into the temple, noticing the large pillars and carvings they contained. At first he thought they were just pictures but as he looked over them more carefully, Zane realized they told a story. A very, very old story that he had only ever read bits and pieces of in some of the particularly old texts from the library. Not one to pass up reading a good story, Zane began to walk towards the wall, hoping to understand just what happened to this supposed god. However, he was cut short when the doors around the temple flung open and monks filed out and into the center of the room. Zane's skin immediately began to move as the Neo Nanos prepared to attack, Zane falling into a defensive position in preparation. Look, I'm not looking for trouble, just let me leave and I'll- Zane began but stopped suddenly as the monks passed by him without a second glance and began...praying(?) to the statue in the center. What the...? Zane trailed off as the statues eyes began to glow. That definitely wasn't a good sign, when was that ever a good sign? Zane waited a long few minutes, unsure of how to proceed as the Neo Nanos calmed down a bit and his skin stopped moving. After a bit of watching the statue glow, Zane finally let curiosity get the better of him and simply said aloud, Okay can someone please explain to me just what the fuck is going on here?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime10th December 2014, 5:35 pm

One of the Monks would open their eyes pulling down the hood only to reveal a short haired woman with dark skin, stimata around her forehead her golden eyes staring at Zane with slight confusion. Who are you? Why have you interupted our prayers to Datara and the 7 Princes, or perhaps you have come to convert? The woman said the other monks continuing their prayers as the statue's eyes continued to glow, if Zane had chakra vision he would see tendrils of void chakra flowing down from the statue into each of the monk's bodies as they continued their prayers only to have normal chakra flow from them into the statue. The woman would blink before realizing she hadn't introduced herself deciding to do so as she would walk from her position near the center of the group easily avoiding stepping on her fellow monks despite not looking away from Zane himself. I am Aegis, what is your name. she said calmly now that she was closer it was possible to look at her more carefully it was obvious that she wasn't human seeing as she had the build and bone structure of a nova yet the pigmentation and stigmata marks could easily fool people into thinking she was something else.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime11th December 2014, 9:57 am

OOC: Short post. Post is short. Hangover bad. Drinking is bad.

Zane held up his hands defensively, Uh, whoa sorry miss, I was just...watching. Yeah, that didn't sound creepy or anything. Great. I'm... He trailed off, wondering for a moment whether or not he should tell this woman his clan name or not, Zane, I'm Zane. Zane grabbed his temples in sudden pain before looking back up at Aegis and saying, Listen bitch, I'll break that skinny little neck of yours if you and your cultists pals try anything crazy. I'm not drinking the kool-aid got it? Zane took control again and sighed, I'm so sorry about that, please ignore him, that's just Paul. As if that was the most informational explanation in the world, Zane pressed on, To be honest I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing here. Would you mind me asking just what you all are doing here? Something about glowing statues puts me on edge a bit...raises a lot more questions than answers too.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime11th December 2014, 6:10 pm

Aegis would study the boy her golden eyes staring as if she were trying to stare into his soul, the abrupt shift in personalities didn't affect her at all nor did she flinch as if she were used to odd things like that. Ah..I see an observer, you wish to learn about what we monks do in this place..it is simple we are a commune living to give supplication to the Ame no Hitotsu no Kami, the one eyed god Datara and the most powerful of it's blessed race, the 7 Princes of Hell. Aegis said pointing to the statue and then raising her hand and gesturing backward and if Zane looked he would see seven statues who also had glowing eyes each standing apart from one another yet smaller than the main statue of the rabbit creature. Our lives are spent learning from them as our deity teaches us history, grants us power and protects us from those to narrow minded to understand. You see most only see our god as the destroyer of worlds but they do not realize that chakra is the gift Datara gave to humanity and the ancestors of all Nova the Chakra Beasts. The cycle of destruction is only necessary to bring forth life. she said with a small smile the rest of the Monks continuing to pray as the rabbit statue would only glow brighter before each of the seven prince statues would begin to change from mere stone before becoming more colored likened to their actual true colors...
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime11th December 2014, 11:54 pm

Zane was certainly interested and surprisingly not by the mention of power. He had never believed in a higher power, mostly because he had never really been exposed to religion of any sort. Being alone for most of his life and seeing these monks all united for a common goal or under a common belief made him see a sort of family here. The idea of being with others that held the same beliefs as him was certainly an interesting prospect. Perhaps religion was something worth looking into. I'm afraid I must admit that I know little of Datara and next to nothing about these princes of hell. If you don't mind me asking, how does your deity teach you history and give you power? It seems to be just a simple statue. Zane was of course skeptical of these people. When something sounded too good to be true, it probably was. Besides, there were plenty of crazies in the world, himself being one of them, so it was a good chance that these people were just that and nothing more, a big group of crazies. Still, he was interested, particularly with the part about destruction making room for new life. The book about Gekihen had mentioned a similar creed. If that was something his ancestors could get behind, then he might as well at least learn a bit more about it.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime12th December 2014, 12:11 am

Ah but you see, Datara is merely sleeping. The Princes wake up quicker than it does but it has to gather the essence of the Bijuu and It's focii the great Shinju tree each time It wishes to communicate with It's blessed followers. Aegis said gesturing to the princes which slowly began to become more vividly colored from the grey statues they were previously. When they wake up we rejoice and celebrate for the teaching can begin, after we offer up tithe to them a payment of chakra for knowledge as long as we stay true to It's teachings our gift will not consume our life nor destroy our chakra pathways. This is the blessing given to all true followers of Datara, while those who have stayed true to it's teachings receive more of it's blessing as you can see I an ordinary Soulless have been transformed into something more..to become closer to the Deity I serve a vessel of a tiny fragment of It's infinite power. she said her eyes glazing over slightly as she enjoyed spreading the message and attempting to recruit new followers into the worship of the Destroyer Godd.

So tell me Zane...would you like to learn of the Destroyer Godd and It's teachings all I ask is to keep an open mind and listen and if it is not to your liking you are free to go this once. Aegis said her smile never fading though her eyes would once again regain focus as she looked into Zane's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime12th December 2014, 12:27 am

Zane considered the proposition for a moment, she said he was free to go if he did not like the way they saw the world. That being said it could easily be a trap, cultists had a knack for being crazy after all. Still, it couldn't hurt to at least hear her out, she certainly had his interest. Don't you dare. Don't you fucking dare. Paul said in Zane's mind, apparently he wasn't hostile or angry enough right now to actually come out. Oh come on, what's the worst that could happen? We might as well hear her out. The Destroyer God? You love to destroy things, you should be...what's the emotion I'm looking for? Zane asked. The fuck if I know, I'm you remember? I know what you know. Zane pondered this a moment before realizing Paul was right, Oh yeah...good point. Well shut up, we're gonna listen to her. Zane decided. Paul groaned, but Zane ignored him and turned back to Aegis, Please, continue, I'd like to learn more of Datara and what exactly you do for this Destroyer Godd.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime12th December 2014, 1:01 am

Aegis would smile before motioning for Zane to take a sit moving into a crosslegged seated position herself and would look up until he chose to sit down as well. Then I shall start from the beginning then. In the Beginning there was Datara, and It existed, while radiating it's infinite energy through out all that Is, Was and Is to come it discovered others like Itself, these were Cthulhu, Gaia, Susanoo, Shinigami and Kami. For a time Datara was satisfied however due to the manipulations of Cthuhlu Shinigami constantly antagonised It while It watched Gaia and Susanoo bicker over the most trifling of things. Kami, filled with jealousy due to Datara's splendor decided to propose a tournament to end the constant strife that was The Beginning; each of them will have to create something with their own power. Each of them agreed to the suggestion seeing not the harm in it, and thus they each split apart in order to go about their tasks. Cthuhlu the Mad God was first deciding in a fit of insanity to create the Dimensions splitting the Universe into 10. Susanoo the Warrior God decided to add things into the Dimensions bringing forth matter and creating the barrier between the 4 physical planes as well as the afterlife, the past, the present and the future. Gaia or Mother Earth created the planet that you and eye live in using the matter and infused her energy into the planet turning it into a garden and creating animals, yet they were empty shells devoid of reasoning or goals similar to puppets. Shinigami the Judge, Jury & Executioner decided, due to always opposing Gaia, to bring forth Death killing the things Gaia created and harvesting their souls in the afterlife for His own personal use. Datara known back then as the Cataclysmic Godd decided to be merciful after seeing all the things created to gift a portion of It's power which came to be known as Chakra and creating it's own life, these were known as Acolyte Demons in order to purge all of creation which was dull and without free will at the time of their conception, to grant them the freedom of choice and the power to choose their own destiny. This was known as the Great Rebirth of all life. Aegis said her smile only growing brighter as she described Datara's purpose in creation before her face changed into a scowl.

However Kami...ever scheming, plotting and usurping decided to not make anything instead looking at what each had created and decided to twist it with his whims and in 7 days he had altered each of the others creations into what we have today. The first day he ordered the stars, planets, and heavenly bodies into systems preventing the creation of additional elements which only resulted due to the constant colliding of said heavenly bodies with one another. The second day he created Oni Angels perversions of Datara's Acolyte Demons who only knew how to erradicate utterly distorting the balance of the cycle of destruction and rebirth, while Datara's forces fought long and hard they were overcome due to them resting from exerting so much energy during the Great Rebirth and were imprisoned in the 4th Dimension. During the 3rd day he created time damning all mortals to old age and stripping them of their initial immortality bar being claimed by death. On the 4th Day he created Heaven...and Hell deciding to judge the lives of mortals by His own standards due to hating the fact that they now had free will, those who obey'd Him would ascend to Heaven which was located in the 10th Dimension while those who didn't would be cast into Hell which is located in the stomach of The Shinigami. On the 5th day he went through the realm of mortals creating Morals to create things such as "Good" & "Evil" pitting them against each other simply due to a conflict of opinions when originally all was accepted all was allowed. On the 6th day, he watched each of the creations of Gaia, Shinigami & Datara, deeming the Dobutsu & Chakra beasts flawed and isolating them to the Origin Continent while uplifting humanity due to their ability to easily be swayed by His words into abandoning the teachings of their creator, spreading them through the world. On the 7th day He rested while boasting to the other Deities to see what he had done, declaring himself as the winner of their challenge.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime12th December 2014, 10:52 am

Zane sat as Aegis motioned to do so and listened intently through the whole story. He was fully engrossed in the teachings. When Aegis finished, Zane sat back and whistled before saying, Well this Kami guy sounds like a serious dick. Zane reflected on all that Aegis had said before remembering one of the few things he had read about Datara. So what happened to Datara? Why did he split into the nine Bijuu? In the back of his mind, Paul decided to speak up again, I lied, this whole God of Destruction or Destroyer God or whatever they're calling it, sounds pretty awesome. Zane rolled his eyes and sighed, See? I told you. It never hurts to listen. Zane could feel Paul perform the mental equivalent of an exaggerated eye roll before saying, Yeah well I'm gonna keep an eye out for the Kool-Aid while you listen to your fairy tales. Once that stuff comes out, we're bouncing. Zane sighed, Okay fine, if it'll make you shut up. He paused then for a moment, thinking something over before asking, Wait, what's Kool-Aid? Paul was silent for several long seconds before replying, Honestly? I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime12th December 2014, 7:59 pm

Indeed Kami is what you have called him, unfortunately his religion has spread through the land of the shinobi perhaps that is why they are facing such hard times, scorning the one who truly gifted them in exchange for...Him. Either way the reason It, Datara is beyond things such as gender, created the Bijuu will lead me to explain the events after the creation. Aegis said glad that Zane had been paying attention the pillars in the back were becoming more vivid their eyes shining while the rabbit statue in the center only began to get the barest hint of color on the tips of it's ears. The monks continued their prayer the trails becoming thicker with some of them fainting from the strain the tendrils would sever the connection focusing on those who remained as it was rather energy intensive.

After the events the rest of the Deities watched their creations florish, Shinigami's Humans decided to worship Kami and thus he grew more powerful, while the Dobutsu and Chakra Beasts decided to worship Gaia and Datara. Cthuhlu contented himself with random acts of chaos as He is prone to doing while Susanoo set up tasks to sway the mortal, who would preform courageous acts slaying beasts or even one another depending on the situation. For a while everything was balanced, however that is when humanity began to threaten expanding even further and discovering the Origin continent. Seeing the danger that humanity wrought due to their unwillingness to accept things which were different than them, they had even segregated each other simply based on skin tone.. Datara appealed to the others to intervene on behalf of the chakra beasts, Gaia agreed since Her Dobutsu got along with Its creations and had lived in peace bar a couple of occasional conflicts over territory. Susanoo didn't care either way war brought him power regardless of how it happened, Cthuhlu likewise didn't mind, he would cause many of them to lose their sanity due to the horrors of war while Shinigami wished for it to happen so it could reap the souls of the dead. Kami was silent openly saying war would not come however made no effort to stop the conflict from happening. Enraged Datara got involved using It's Acolyte Demons to slaughter the humans who dared cross the Abyssal Ocean into the Origin Continent thus starting the War of the Gods, this was a war Datara & Gaia ultimately lost as the number of humans worshipping Kami and Shinigami outweighed those who worshipped them and thus their forces were more powerful. Gaia was imprisoned within planet Earth Her power completely intact as she had begged not to be cut of from her creations, as She always was the most attached to them. Datara was imprisoned bound in chains in the Nth Dimension created for the express purpose of holding It. However it found a way out splitting it's power creating a seed which was able to enter the mortal realm through a tear in the fabric of space & time before landing and becoming what was known as the Shinju Tree. Over centuries Datara would siphon It's power through the bars of It's prison feeding and norishing the seed in a bid to escape. However Cthuhlu in another fit of madness decided to intice humanity, who were warring with one another at the time to seek a solution through the tree. You see originally chakra was within the world, but the only creations which had it were the Chakra Beasts, even the Dobutsu only possessed Natural Energy due to their connection with Gaia. One of the original humans would partake in the single fruit which grew from the Shinju Tree and obtain the power of a Demi-God using it to shape the world and rule it under her iron will. She eventually grew jealous of her sons and created what you may know as the Juubi the raw manifestation of the most powerful of human emotions, hate, fear, envy, love all bottled together and waged a war threatening to consume all life in a perversion of the Great Rebirth. Aegis said taking a breath as she tale was quite long but she needed to say everything for him to understand.

She was eventually defeated and sealed to create the Moon, with the younger son moving to it to gaurd it so that she never escaped while the younger son spread the use of chakra with all of humanity while sealing the Juubi within himself coming to be known as the Sage of Six Paths. Kami blamed the actions of the woman on Datara and seeked reparations and thus Datara was forced to gift the element Order to all of the Deities, while spreading the rest through the world. Datara was smart however and kept the one Element which could destroy all the others Void to Itself and it's blessed race the Acolyte Demons. Ultimately the sage would grow old and rather than let the Juubi lose on the world would split it into 9 sentient beings the Bijuu which roam the planet today.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime13th December 2014, 8:03 pm

Zane listened patiently, carefully taking in every bit of information as Aegis told the tale of Datara and its imprisonment. When she was done, Zane thought for a moment, letting the two of them sit in silence before he asked, So then what is your purpose? Are you attempting to free Datara again? If so, how would you go about it? Do we need the 9 Bijuu gathered to break Datara out of its imprisonment? Zane had absorbed quite a bit of information so far and it was mildly mind boggling, even for his advanced robotic intelligence. He looked over at the monks as they dropped one by one. Whatever they were doing was clearly requiring some intense levels of energy. I must apologize for all of the questions, but I'm extremely curious about all of this. What exactly are they doing over there? Zane wasn't sure if the monks were dropping dead or simply from exhaustion. Regardless, if they were this devoted to the task at hand, it clearly was an important one.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime13th December 2014, 8:14 pm

Oh no...we do not seek to free Datara, It has no wish for freedom any longer as Its essence is upon the very land, shinobi all over utilize chakra, the Bijuu wander the world while the Juubi slumbers. The Princes of Hell now occupy the summoning realm free from their banishment to the 4th Dimension, Kami might have won the battle but He lost the war. All Datara asks from Its followers is worship and devotion and It will grant knowledge as well as it's boon upon all that partake in said worship. Aegis said before looking over to where Zane had gazed upon before her smile would return he was wondering about the ceremony of course it was only obvious. She would look at her fellow monks noticing how more of them were collapsing while the 7 Princes were completely colored in their natural hues just being a bit paler it was only a matter of time. Datara however had now had it's head almost fully colored if a bit pale while there were only about quarter of the monks left.

This is the Rebirthing Ceremony, the monks who are giving their supplication here are doing so in order to recieve Datara's boon directly, what they offer in return is a portion of their chakra. This is used as an anchor point so as to allow each of the statue to act as a medium of communication between the 7 Princes and..if we had enough followers Datara Itself. Unfortunately we don't all you see here are the followers of Datara we wish to spread our influence and convert more but it is difficult..with those of the "Church" constantly persecuting us and hunting us down. Aegis said trembling slightly in anger, she had lost a couple of brethren due to the "Church" all they knew how to do was kill for their Deity and if not for the fact that they outnumbered those who worshipped Datara they wouldn't be that big of a threat. Do you wish to join us, the Princes are almost manifested and thus it is the perfect time to convert to the worship of Datara.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime13th December 2014, 8:23 pm

Zane thought about this weighted question, these people certainly could still be insane. Then again, so was he. They were small in numbers, but clearly needed help and although Zane wasn't one to go out of his way for people, perhaps spreading the word of Datara could give him a purpose beyond simply uncovering the past. While he uncovered the past about himself and his family line, he could also try to create a future with the help of these people. It then dawned on him that when he had been asking Aegis about what these cultists were trying to do, he had used the term "we." Zane took that as a subconscious sign, on some level, he had already made his decision.

Zane looked at the monks for a long moment, more and more were dropping and the Datara statue wasn't even halfway colored in. He closed his eyes for longer than a standard blink before turning back to Aegis, I wish to join you. I wish to spread the word of Datara and crush those that should otherwise stand in our way. Tell me what I must do and how I can be of use. There it was, some part of Zane wondered if he had just sold his soul to the devil...yet another part knew he didn't really care. A purpose was a purpose, and that's all he was seeking in life. These people would be his fellow followers, his friends, and maybe even his family. He would devote himself to them and Datara, just like anyone would devote themselves to their family.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime13th December 2014, 9:30 pm

Marvelous follow me, the ceremony is going to begin. Aegis said as each of the 7 Princes Statues would become vibrant and each would crack their neck before moving from their original positions walking among the fallen monks and rousing them from their fainted state, the monks would seperate into groups as the 7 Princes would converge around Datara before knelling in supplication. The Datara statue would only become fully colored around the head but it would blink before saying something in a stand language which would give Zane an intense headache while all the monks merely winced as they were used to it. Aegis would stop turning to motion Zane to wait and then kneel before she herself walked amongst the 7 Princes before she bowed low her forehead touching the stone cold floor. She would remain there until Datara said something else not even prompting a wince from her a testiment of exactly how long she had been worshipping her Deity, she would lift her head up before clapping causing the doors to open yet again.

Datara-sama mightest of the Deities, may your infinite power fill the acolytes of your doctrine till we can bear no more. We come to you today to begin the ceremony of conversion yet again, today we have brought forth 13 converts, quite the lucky number the 13th having arrived just now as Sister Olivia forsaw. she said causing each of the Princes to turn before gazing upon the ones who just entered each of them wearing normal clothes some looking scared others confident. Converts step forward let the Princes judge your soul and see which of their aspects you are most attuned towards. she said in an elated voice the monks all likewise rising from their positions with their heads touching the floor so as to watch the ceremony. All over the floor 13 circles would glow indicating where said converts should stand with each of them moving over to do so..
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime13th December 2014, 9:52 pm

Zane's eyes widened in mild surprise as the statues of the 7 Princes of Hell stepped down off their pedestals and began moving amongst the monks. Yeah, that wasn't super freaky or anything. I have a bad feeling about this... Paul muttered in the back of Zane's mind. Zane was about to agree with his other personality when a splitting headache blind sided him. However, due to his pain immunity, he was hardly effected by it. A mental attack like this was odd, he was are that it was happening, but he simply didn't have a reaction to it. Zane cocked his head to the right, staring at the now blinking Datara statue. Things were definitely getting weird, and fast. Okay what the actual fuck is going on here? I can feel another presence in our head, I TOLD YOU CULTS WERE BAD! Zane ignored Paul as Aegis motioned for him to kneel before the statue.

Zane followed the strange woman and did as he was told, kneeling before the statue and bowing his head. It wasn't too late to dip out of here, or at least he hoped not. Still, Zane's curiosity was peaked far more than his fear for his life. Paul on the other hand was all about self-preservation, That's it, we're getting the fuck out of here! Paul said, taking over for the first time since they arrived. Zane would get up, turning and heading for the door before the others swung open and twelve other people stepped into the temple. Zane, now back in control of his body as the sudden appearance of these other people had confused Paul long enough for Zane to regain control, studied the faces of each of them. A myriad of emotions washed through them, each experiencing something different as Zane joined them in a line, taking his place in the 13th spot. Well, time to see what this whole ceremony was about.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 12:50 am

Ignoring the cold feet, immediately each of the 13 stepped on the glowing circles each of them would begin to feel intense pain their bodies being forced to immobility while blood would begin to leak from their eyes as they cried blood while their souls were being examined by the 7 Princes. The one all the way to the right would explode into blood, causing Lucifer to frown. A spy, sent from the "Church". his voice sounded like an typical noble, proud and pompous yet with some edge of chivalry to it. The second one on the right would collapse to the ground causing Satan to snort before speaking as well. Not commited enough, sought not for curiosity but for power yet wasn't willing to do what was necessary to retain it. he said and right after he finished speaking the one in the center would be eaten by the Beelzebub statue causing each of the Princes to turn and look at him. I was hungry...still am. Beelzebub said causing Mammon to face palm while Asmodeus would sigh as the female right next to Zane would let out a shuddering moan before taking her last breath.

None of them would ask because there was no reason to after all it meant one thing, she was a virgin and likewise didn't have any other inclinations towards one of the sins which mean Asmodeus would try to "seduce" her to his cause and she wouldn't be able to handle thus would experience an orgasm so powerful that it would stop her heart. Wouldn't be the first nor last time it would happen, 2 more would drop dead with Belphegor yawning. I already chose one so have all of you...it'll be quicker to just kill the rest so I can go back to sleep. he said with Leviathan nodding in agreement but only after checking the others to see that he got the best one even if said person wasn't attuned to envy as much as he'd like, he just had to have the best otherwise...he'd get jealous.

The circles would change colors each one representing one of the sins and Zane's was? Upon finding it he would regain his mobility but would probably sink to the ground just like the other 6 converts.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 11:24 am

Zane looked at his fellow initiates as they cringed in intense pain, blood dripping from his eyes as he held his hand up to his own eye and pulled away his fingers to inspect the oil leaking from them. He rubbed his fingers together, confused for a moment. The inability to feel pain seemed to be both a blessing and a curse. While his fellow initiates attempted to cope with this pain, Zane was able to focus on exactly what each of the princes was saying. Suddenly, one of the initiates popped like a balloon made of blood and organs. Zane smiled slightly as warm blood fell on his face and arms, he found the way the initiate had died to be rather humorous really. As other demons killed many of the other initiates off, Zane began to think about which of them he aligned with most. They were all terribly ugly, yet radiated a terrible amount of power as well. He looked to the red one, large purple horns sprouting from his head and frowned, Satan was his name. Paul would certainly align with this one if given the choice, he was one big ball of anger.

Zane looked to the serpentine Leviathan and thought heavily about his own emotions, the few he actually possessed. He never thought he felt true envy for people, but he did. He envied those with families, those that lead normal lives and had people to rely on. He even envied these monks who all had one another, united under a common goal and faith. He envied them so much...that he hated them, and that angered him. That made him want to rip them apart, limb from bloody limb. The choice was clear. Zane stood tall as his circle lit up in red, refusing to follow the force that was pushing him to the ground. He stared directly at Satan, staring into the very eyes of hell, swirling black pits of madness and said, I am willing to do what is necessary, no matter the cost.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 11:21 pm

The pain would stop for each one of them and the statues would stand in front of their chosen waiting for them to rise or in Satan's case declare that he would do whatever is necessary no matter the cost prompting the Prince of Wrath to smile savagely. Very well then you are worthy, reach into the portal and pull out your familiar, they will be your companion until you have shown your true devotion to our cause. Think of them as a friend...a friend who will cultivate your sin and won't hesitate to kill you should you stray from the path. Satan said telepathically as all of his fellow Princes were likewise doing the same. There were only 6 others left, a teenage female zireh with golden skin and jet black hair who had seemed to align with Lucifer, a large bald human male who seemed to be a young adult but looked not all that bright and missing some of his teeth, he had aligned with Beelzebub. A young light skinned nova with bright blue hair who couldn't be more than 2 or 3, though in nova standards that just meant they looked like a child of around 9-10 who had aligned with Asmodeus. Another human this time an adult male with glasses and long flowing silver hair dressed in a fancy outfit who looked like a noble he had been aligned to Mammon. Another zireh this time female who was transparent and had aligned herself with Leviathan and finally an individual of undetermined gender due to the straw hat on their head and bandages all over their body who had aligned with Belphegor.

Each of the Princes had a portal which they had created in front of them and the initiates would reach in before withdrawing their hands as Acolyte Demons would step out seeming to be the familiars promised. The Noble would find an Evil Eye emerge from the portal, while the Bandaged one would have a Blob creep out, The child Nova would have a Succubus Queen emerge prompting an eyebrow raise as that was a lucky draw while the transparent Zireh would have a Genie float out. Finally the large man would have a flock of Tickle flutter out before swarming around him a bit and then deciding to rest on his shoulders.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime15th December 2014, 12:27 am

Zane stared at Satan for a long few seconds after the demon prince had finished instructing him on what to do. Just being in the demon's presence caused his bloodlust and anger to rise. He wouldn't let Paul out though, he wouldn't lose control. Finally, Zane looked away from Satan and stared into the portal. He put his right arm in, feeling around before touching the handle of something, a weapon perhaps. He pulled hard, and found a battle-axe coming from the portal. There was a hell of a lot of weight to it though, he continued pulling and a tail came out, followed by a large, beastly dog with raven black fur. The beast reeked of sulfur as Zane let go of its tail and looked it over before staring at what the other initiates had pulled.

None of them looked all that impressive, save for the lusty woman standing beside the small child. Zane wouldn't mind having a few words with her...he shook his head, clearing his thoughts. All of these demons concentrated in one area were really messing with his head. Zane looked at the beast he had pulled and was quite satisfied, it looked like a true killing machine...all three heads of it. Alright listen up, this is how we're going to break it down. Your name is Tyrion. He said, pointing to the head on the right. Yours is Isabella, Zane said, indicating the middle head, and you my lucky friend, are Maurice. Together you are T.I.M. Any questions? No? Okay good.

Cerberus:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime15th December 2014, 9:08 pm

Satan would simply turn before walking with monks getting up and following him, obviously Zane was expected to do so as well, seeing as all the others had split up as well some of the monks going to each Prince, except for Aegis who would sit down in front of Datara who would gaze upon her as the two seemed to converse for some reason yet the headaches wouldn't spread among the rest perhaps because he was speaking to her directly it was obvious it was painful though as with each word Aegis's face would grimace slightly yet her eyes showed nothing but adoration for her Deity. Once they had gotten far enough away Satan would stop moving with the monks 20 in total, with Zane making the 21st would all end up summoning their familiar various beasts would emerge Garm the one headed version of Cerberus was a common site as well as Orthrus, Cerberus was rarer however there were two who had Hellhounds, while one seemed to have a Chimera. All the way at the front was another version of Hellhound however it stood on two legs and had a humanoid physique and bore a crown on it's head with it's partner a tall monk who seemed hunched over standing next to it.

You mentioned that you would do anything it took for power, Zane Shinto. Show me your dedication, in the Land of Anguish there is a hamlet which has recently converted to the worship of..Kami. I wish for you to travel and wipe out all but a single virgin and bring her to me to sacrifice to begin the next step of your initiation. If you are unsure about which is a virgin, bring all that you think are such, but know this if you do not complete this task for me I will take penance for your failure. Satan said telepathically obviously he was skilled enough to talk to all of his followers at once with different conversations occuring, such things were simple for a being as powerful as he. You will find the hamlet within the Cactus forest, now leave and do take your time with their deaths, the agony and despair...pleases me. he said dismissing not only Laxus but likewise all of the Monks before it would move once more to were the statue was originally standing before becoming a statue once more.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime15th December 2014, 10:49 pm

Zane followed Satan and his other worshipers, falling into line beside them as they walked deeper into the temple. Behind him T.I.M followed closely, panting like any normal dog...except out of three heads, because that wasn't creepy or anything. As the other monks summoned their familiars, Zane inspected each of them quickly, mostly ignoring the ones smaller than T.I.M. One monk had a massive beast, something between a lion, goat and...was that a snake for its tail? Zane was mildly confused, even saddened a little that such a creature existed. Still, it looked rather ferocious, a good weapon for spreading Satan's wrath. Zane perked up as Satan invaded his thoughts and he turned to the Prince of Hell as he mentally spoke to his initiate. When Satan was done, Zane nodded and bowed deeply, It will be done my Prince of Wrath. The Virgin will be yours. With that, he stood again and nodded towards a few of the other monks in acknowledgement before heading for the exit of the temple, T.I.M following on his heels. It was time to show those Kami followers just how dangerous it was to love another god.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime26th January 2015, 6:12 pm

Land of Anguish Travel:

Zane looked out over the burning rubble of the hamlet, bodies and blood strewn about as he pet his faithful companion atop its three heads. On his other side was a girl, passed out and sleeping lightly when only minutes earlier she had been screaming bloody murder as Zane butchered her friends and family alike. She had screamed endlessly until he knocked her out with a little genjutsu haki. Now she was sleeping like a babe and would for the remainder of their long trip back to the Temple of Datara. Zane sighed before turning away from the wreckage of the hamlet and looked down at her, her clothes torn and bloody in various places. Not her own blood of course, Satan most likely wanted the specimen in as best condition as possible and Zane had made sure not to rough her up. She was a little older than Zane, maybe 14 or 15, and in the throws of puberty. Eventually she'd make a fairly good looking young woman, quite desirable to be sure. Of course she'd never get that chance, Zane was fairly certain whatever Satan wanted with a virgin wouldn't be pretty for the virgin. Reaching down, Zane picked her up and slung her over his shoulder before looking at T.I.M. He shrugged and dropped the girl on T.I.M.'s back, drooping her over him so she wouldn't fall off before climbing aboard as well and positioning himself behind the girl so as to hold her in place, Sorry boy, it's just easier for everyone if we travel this way....except for maybe you. T.I.M. blew out air from its three noses, obviously a bit miffed about having to carry the extra weight, but he began running anyway.

Zane relaxed as his dog-like friend made his way over the terrain. Taking out the hamlet hadn't exactly been difficult, but it had been time consuming and even a little mentally draining. Those scared swine just didn't stop screaming the entire time. When their leader stepped up, they had gained a little bit of courage but once Zane shrugged off his fire techniques and literally ripped the poor scholar in half, they had immediately scattered and broken down into tears. Luckily T.I.M had been ready to hunt the runners down while Zane searched for a virgin and destroyed the hamlet. It was a fine day's work, but it had still been work and a nice rest was welcoming for the young mad man. Not to mention Paul had almost completely taken over while Zane had been murdering and destroying, and wrestling control from him before he killed the virgin had been no small task. It was mentally taxing and Zane could feel Paul growing stronger each time he came out. Soon enough, Zane worried, he wouldn't be able to control the blood lust that was Paul, especially with the influence of Satan now bringing him out more and more often. Zane sighed, it was a crazy world, but then again so was he. It also didn't bode well that there had been new voices lately stirring around in his head...

[518/500]

Land of Graves Travel

Of course the new voices weren't anything too concerning. They were whispers that mostly only surfaced while Zane slept, manifesting in his dreams. He knew they weren't dreams though, as Paul often spoke not only of them but to them. Most of the time Zane couldn't even make out what they were saying, but every once in awhile he took away snippets. Zane wasn't sure he could handle yet another voice in his head, it was crowded as is. They had crossed over into the Land of Graves about an hour earlier as Zane roused himself from his thoughts. One of T.I.M.'s heads lifted towards the east, Zane steered the beast in that direction and as they came over the ridge, Zane could make out several shinobi manning a new barricade of sorts on the road. Luckily Zane was smart enough to stay off the main roads, but the barricade was concerning. Rumors of war and invasion had been circling the continent for weeks, but Zane had seen little troop movement until now. He was actually somewhat excited. War meant bloodshed, which meant more sacrifices for his lord Datara. Not to mention all the loot off of fallen bodies and enemies alike. Though Zane wouldn't probably participate in much of the conflict, after all he had his own affairs to deal with outside of the Dobutsu, Shogunate, and Allied Shinobi Council, that didn't mean he couldn't take full advantage of their insolent killing and wan tan destruction.

For a few minutes, Zane watched the shinobi busy themselves amongst the battlements, thoughts of attacking or launching a friendly laser beam from his beast here played in his mind, but he quickly pushed Paul's thoughts out. He had bathed in enough blood for the time being and had destroyed enough to last him out at least the week. It was time to complete the mission at hand and prove himself as a warrior and true follower to Datara. It actually excited him, to be able to prove himself to someone after his family had so easily given up on him. He looked forward to pleasing Satan and dropping his prize off at his doorstep. Zane turned T.I.M. back towards the Land of Madness and they took off once more. Zane grabbed a fistful of the girl's hair and turned his head up to him. She was still very much unconscious and relatively unhurt, albeit some bruising to her midsection from the bumpy riding of T.I.M. It didn't help that the terrain was rather uneven and rocky, Land of Graves wasn't known for its lush forests but more its rocky and desolate wasteland shrubbery. Zane looked at the girl and frowned, mentally apologizing to her before dropping her head back down. Whatever fate awaited her certainly wasn't a pleasant one, but it was his mission to deliver her and nothing would deter him from that. Finally after several hours of traveling and dodging of one or two Shinobi troop movements, Zane and T.I.M. crossed the border into the Land of Madness.

[508/500]

Zane dismounted T.I.M. and grabbed the virgin off his back before allowing the cerberus to return to its own realm of existence for a hard earned rest. He lifted her over his shoulder as T.I.M. disappeared, thanking the beast for his work. Zane approached the massive doors of the temple and pushed hard, moving them enough to slip into the temple before closing them behind him once more. Honey, I'm homeeeee! Zane called out into the massive entrance of the temple. I brought what you ordered, she's a little dirty but perfectly unharmed, and the heretics that worship Kami are no more. He waited in the relative blackness for Satan to reveal himself and claim his prize.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime26th January 2015, 6:31 pm

The virgin would promptly disappear with hellfire the moment he stepped within the Temple, as he had entered while another ceremony was going on, sure enough most of them would ignore Zane's shout but those who were listening to whatever Satan was saying would all turn to regard their fellow member of Wrath. If Zane looked around he would see only two of the other converts the the child Nova with the Succubus Queen familiar and the Noble with the Evil Eye familiar. Your task is complete come, let me offer you a boon. A sacrifice of a portion of your Chakra from being able to replenish in exchange for Void chakra allowing you to take the first step into becoming a true worshipper of Datara...a Void Sage. Or perhaps you wish to offer the boon to your familiar, and make it more powerful..the choice is yours Zane...as the Virgin was....delectable she will birth many Wrath Demons. Satan's voice would echo in Zane's head while the statue seemingly paid him no mind albeit revealing the horrid fate of the virgin Zane brought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the House of God   In the House of God Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the House of God
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next