Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Clean my house [D Rank Mission]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Clean my house [D Rank Mission]   Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Icon_minitime5th October 2014, 7:42 pm

Ka was at the Kage's office at the crack of dawn, he had been rather restless as of late, sure he had been doing some training with Jazz, but with Ada and Roxas both MIA he had been left alone to his own devices. As the saying goes, idle hands are the devils play things. So he had requested a D rank mission, and as he suspected it was some meaningless task meant to help build team working skills, cleaning up some slobs house in the south dome. So figuring he would be doing something like this, he figured he would go grab Jazz from her hotel before starting the mission. So he would climb onto Stalkers back and they would take off into the air towards their location. Once at the hotel Ka would ask the front desk where Jazz's room was, only to have one of her guards walk up to him. "Can you tell Jazz, that Ka is here. We got a mission and I really don't want to be stuck doing it myself"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Clean my house [D Rank Mission]   Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Icon_minitime5th October 2014, 9:54 pm

The guard would simply point to the right, where Jazz was currently having a conversation with one of her other guards while clutching a letter in her left hand, before making his way back to Jazz's room his task being complete. Make sure you deliver this to Lynx-sama and only her, do not let anyone intercept this it is very important. Jazz said before handing the sealed letter over to the Kukinorite and then turning on her heel to head back to her room only to see Ka by the front desk. Great...what does he want. she thought to herself noticing he had brought his annoying pet with him as well and looked prepared for some reason, perhaps it was already due time for them to fight once more those thoughts of course making her pulse quicken just a bit. She would walk over to him with her hands in her pockets before raising a solitary eyebrow as a greeting before following up with the obvious question to start off the conversation.

What do you want baka. Jazz said her voice in the usual monotone while her face remained dispassionate and stoic, she of course knew that he probably would get annoyed due to that but ultimately she didn't care it wasn't her problem and she would continue to call him baka until he was able to defeat her in one of their official spars, as her last loss had only came about due to the variable that was Stalker. She would have to set some rules for that, no pets and she won't bring out her puppets.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Clean my house [D Rank Mission]   Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 9:27 pm

Great, not even a glance and she was calling him Baka again, one of these days she would be eating her words when he could finally beat her. After seeing her hand off a letter to one of her gaurds she would make her way to him, looking rather annoyed that he was here, but he couldn't care less, they were both on this team; so they would have to learn to deal with each other, for now. "Well, since sensei and Ada are off doing their own thing, i figured that we should advance as shinobi. So in light of that, I have gotten a mission for us to both participate in" He would say as he turned towards the door, then started walking towards the exit. He could see Stalker outside the entrance laying in the sun while a few people tried to shoo him away. Ka would exit the hotel and sit on his pets back, who's eyes shot open to the added weight and stood up, lifting Ka with him. "It's nothing spectacular, just cleaning the house of someone. But it should give us more time to learn about each other"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Clean my house [D Rank Mission]   Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 9:48 pm

Jazz would repress the frown which wanted to appear on her face in exchange for simply staring at him blankly as she processed his request, a mission for the two of them most likely meant a D-rank which was known for it's easy completion rate in exchange for low Xel turn out. Meaning they could afford to do it and will be done shortly while simply getting a low amount of funds which she desperately needed. Part of her agreement with Lynx-sama was to learn how to become more self sufficient other than the hotel that she was staying in and her food she had no spending money with Jazz having to gather her own money if she wished to buy things. Puppets were expensive..and she used them and if she wanted anything decent she knew she would have to fork over Xel to ensure that they were at least decent. Sure it was sort of annoying but it was well worth it in the end after all in the hands of someone like herself Puppets were deadly weapons which would only make her even more formidable.

Tch. Fine I'll go on this mission with you, but it isn't because I wish to learn about you it's only because it'll help my mission porfollio which will qualify me for the Tokubetsu Jonin exams. Jazz said walking behind him her hands still in her pockets and she would narrow her eyes slightly seeing his pet she hadn't forgiven it for laying on top of her she was sure to get revenge on it sooner or later. Nothing lethal of course just probably itching powder or letting loose fleas in it's fur so it suffered for a bit. The mission scroll should have the details as to where exactly we need to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean my house [D Rank Mission]   Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 10:27 pm

Stalkers eye would light up when he saw Jazz approach follow Ka, almost like how a dog looks at their favourite toy. Oh the fun he had with her, wished that they would have another chance to play together. So he would extend his head and neck until he was almost face to face with Jazz, then he would commence with licking her face. Partly out of affection, but mainly so that he could better familiarize himself with her scent. This interaction would make Ka chuckle for a few seconds before he would extend his arm out to Jazz to her her onto Stalker's back. "The house belongs to a relative to one of the village elders, house is near the entrance to the south dome, and if rumors are right about this guy, we'll have quite the mess to clean up"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Clean my house [D Rank Mission]   Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 10:50 pm

Jazz would recoil as her face was licked it was only due to her conditioning that she didn't grimace, yep this animal would definately get it now how dare it lick her like it was her friend did it not know how much she disliked it. She would shake her head after wiping her cheek of it's slobber before pointing with her free hand downward at her skates informing Ka that she'd rather just skate there. She'd shake her the drool covered hand to rid it of it before wiping it what was left on her outfit shifting it quickly back into Storage and out of it to clean the drool out from the fabric. If Ka was paying attention to her he'd see her shifting clothes but for a moment with her simply being covered in her undergarments for a second before her usual clothes reappeared Digital Storage was so useful. Alright then we might as well get going then. Jazz said as she would jump into the air before utilizing Castillion to ride the air currents so that they could head to their destination. There was no way of course that she'd trust that animal even with her own transportation she'd prefer to get there at her own pace after all there was no rush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean my house [D Rank Mission]   Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 11:18 pm

Oh the look on her face, well okay not her face but the look in her eyes when Stalker licked Jazz was almost too much for Ka to handle. He was laughing like a mad man, causing those near y to look at him like a crazy person. He really didn't care though, Jazz was humiliated twice by Stalker who was now smiling, I think. They both knew that she would get her revenge for having that done to her, but for now she would just be helpless when it came to stalker. After cleaning herself off from the slobber, her clothes would seem to vanish from her skin leaving her in her underwear, this caused Ka to turn his head. The rumors that he was craddle robbing was already begining to circulate around the village, last thing he needed was for people to see Jazz get naked in front of him in public. Once she had her regular clothes back on, she would signal that her skates could get her to the location, which he knew of course, but he thought that she could use a ride to limit her chakra usage. So the three of them flew through the sky's of Dipu and within a few minutes would be at the door of the house they were to clean.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Clean my house [D Rank Mission]   Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 11:29 pm

Jazz would touch down in front of the house keeping up with Stalker most likely due to him not going at his Max speed, she had realized fairly early on that while she was faster than Ka, she was slower than Stalker without any buffs to her roads. This wasn't a problem for her either way, what she lacked in raw speed the made up for it in versatility and power when the proper requirements were met. Honestly she didn't like the advantage his pet gave him hence why she wished to get her puppets in working order so that she could once again be above him offsetting any advantages Stalker brought to the table on the rare chance that he was used in a spar. But now wasn't the time for her own reflection and plots of revenge and humiliation she would move forward before knocking on the door of the house before stepping back and waiting. Sure enough the door would open and some guy would usher the two of them inside for them to clean his house, Stalker of course having to remain outside because he couldn't fit through the door. Ha..stupid feline-like wyvern Jazz thought to herself while outwardly she simply looked around the house for cleaning supplies there were some thankfully the man having bought them in preparation for giving out the mission.

This place is filthy..I'll take out the garbage, you wash the dishes, I'll do his room while you deal with the bathroom and together we will clean out the living room and backyard. Is that acceptable, good I'm glad you agree Jazz said not waiting for Ka to respond before walking away from him as punishment for him laughing at her when she was licked by his overgrown cat with wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean my house [D Rank Mission]   Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 1:32 am

The house had a rather decieving outward appearance, pleasing almost, must have had actual gardeners to take care of the lawns. From the looks of it the house was just painted, the outer walls seemed to gleem in the artificial sunlight, pretty sure if he touched it they could see the horrendous mess it was covering. The door would open and a rather disgustingly rotund man, smelling of rotting meat and a hint of flowers (probably deodorant or cologne to try to mask the smell), dressed in only a robe and boxers there to usher them into the house. To make things worse the inside looked just as bad as the owner did, piles of garbage and soiled clothing could be seen all around the house. Dishes scattered all over the place, and the smell, god the smell. If he had functioning organs he was pretty sure that he would have thrown up right then and there.

Jazz was starting to talk about a game plan on how to clean the house, and from the looks of it they would both be here for a few hours. So he really didn't mind that she was trying to punish him, because he had a good idea that she was going to find some serious shit in the bedroom. "Fine, but your doing the laundry" He said with a grin as he started to go around the living room, collecting dishes from the living room and taking them into the kitchen, taking a few minutes to grab each molding, crusted plate and cup. Vomit inducing, seriously Jazz must have an iron stomach for not throwing up in the house.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Clean my house [D Rank Mission]   Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 2:56 am

Jazz was having a much easier time cleaning, why? Simple she wasn't the one cleaning her doppelganger was sure it has protested but it was thankfully comprised of the more submissive parts of her personality thus she was able to simply walk out the front door and up a nearby tree in order to take a nap in it. The doppelganger was of course stoic but it was horrid an utterly horrid experience that she would never ever want to relive ever again, in fact the original knew it would most likely be such that she had decided to shut off the connection between her doppelganger and herself. Thankfully she hadn't unlocked any of the Soulless dojutsu which would further intertwine the two of them meaning whatever her Doppelganger did only it would remember and that of course was only until it dispelled. It was fortunate as Jazz had perfect recall meaning if she did end up doing work she would always remember the house in it's filthy state and frankly what she had seen already was revolting enough.

While the doppelganger cleaned on the inside Jazz was relaxing going through her designs for her puppets while attempting to eventually doze off so that she could pass the time quicker. Whether Ka noticed she had made the doppelganger or not she ultimately didn't care as far as she was concerned she was contributing for the scheduled 1 person quota that her doppelganger was now graciously filling in her stead.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean my house [D Rank Mission]   Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 3:50 am

Ka was moving through the house like a bat out of hell, all the dishes within the house had been washed and put away with ten minutes of their arrival. The revolting mess of the kitchen had to be one of the worse things he is probably sure he'll ever see in his entire life, food splattered all over the places, take out boxes oddly pilled against a wall covering the rear window. Judging from the smell there was fecal matter in the room, that's probably what was giving the floors it's disgustingly sticky texture. However thanks to his biology, or lack there of he was able to power through this mess with little to no issues. Well other then the incident where he found three dead cats under the sink, that would haunt him for a long time. An hour later Ka could be seen hauling several bags of garbage through the house and out the door looking like he had been worked like this all his life, seriously how could someone live like this and still be alive?

The gods only knew what Jazz could be experiencing at this time, not seeing her in the living room must have meant that she was still in the bedroom dealing with that disaster. So he would start on his next task on the chore list, the bathroom, oh god the bathroom. It was everywhere, on the walls, floor, in the tub, an strangely beautiful art piece drawn on the mirror. Nasty. Human. Waste. "How The Fuck Can He Live Like This!" The toilet was busted and over flowing too, takes a special kind of person to do a thing like this to a toilet.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Clean my house [D Rank Mission]   Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 4:00 am

While Ka was cleaning the toilet the doppelganger finally finished with the bathroom it was..awful, Jazz had decided that it was taking too long and had made a second doppelganger who had been washing the laundry, however unlike the former it wasn't all that submissive and thus when it's task was done it promptly offed itself rather than be forced to more work. The other doppelganger would take out all of the garbage dumping it where it was supposed to be placed albeit tempted to cut hand to use her blood as fuel to burn the garbage. Sure doppelganger's could bleed but this one wasn't like the other and didn't simply wish to die even if she did end up just vanishing anyways alot of chakra went into her formation and she'd be damned to see it waste. Besides the original did terrify her and had told her not to report until she was completely finished.

It was with such a fear that she actually had decided to clean the living room by herself accidentally cutting herself on a random open can causing her to trigger her sadist and would go on a slight rampage of cleaning due to the boosted strength so that the living room was also clean. I cleaned the living room all on my own, and I'm finished with the laundry, garbage and bedroom. The backyard is all yours now good luck. the doppelganger said perfectly imitating the original's voice before heading outside to dispose of itself. Meanwhile the original would take up stretch out a bit before overlooking the house to see if Ka was done yet, sure enough Stalker was still there so he couldn't possibly be done yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean my house [D Rank Mission]   Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 4:12 am

Ka was just finishing up the rest of his duties when Jazz called out to him that the back yard was all his own to do. Obviously disgruntled that she had decided to leave he would make his way to the back yard, his anger bubbling with each step to the back door. This guy's house was once a disaster zone, now it was sparkling from top to bottom and if it ever returned back to it's original state Ka would personally force every vile disgusting thing in here down the owner's throat. Maybe that would teach the guy a lesson, his parent were obviously too lenient with him. Ka would open the back door, and much to his surprise the gardeners had already taken care of the back yard. Trust me, if Ka had rear ducts, you would be able to see a lone tear roll down his cheek. With the whole house cleaned up inside and out Ka would make his way towards the Kage mansion in order to inform of their mission completion.

[Mission completed]
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Clean my house [D Rank Mission]   Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 4:14 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clean my house [D Rank Mission]   Clean my house [D Rank Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clean my house [D Rank Mission]
Page 1 of 1