Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Republic Academy (Group E)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Republic Academy (Group E) Empty
PostSubject: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime2nd July 2021, 1:29 am

After Orenji's introduction the first individual he pointed to was a rather large girl who was in the process of folding paper into a crane and would wait to speak until she finished doing so. She would stand up and then look at everyone before introducing herself with a bow. "My name is Tachibana, K Shiho, pleased to meet you all. I am a Dakar, four years old, and I was adopted into the illustrious Kyojin Clan. It is okay if none of you have heard of it before, my parents aren't from the Republic of Five. I enjoy origami, reading and tea ceremonies. I dislike profanity, people who don't respect boundaries and those who are unnecessarily antagonistic to others. My dream for the future is to become the head of the Support and Logistics Department in Hakagakure. Please take care of me." she said before sitting back down in her chair which had automatically shifted back into a comfortable size for her to sit in. It seemed like the academy was equipped with a lot of things that wasn't common place within the Republic of Five, perhaps that was where their parent's taxes were going...
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime2nd July 2021, 6:11 am

Mika listened to the first girl introducing herself, or at least when the instructor pointed at the girl Mika assumed she would introduce herself immediately, instead she finished folding her paper, making a crane out of it and setting it down before she finally stood to introduce herself. It turned out the girl was only four years old.. but she was rather larger, though she said she was a Dakar so that would explain it. She nodded as the girl talked about what clan she was from, her hobbies, her dislikes, and her dream and Mika waved to her as the girl finished talking.

Then it seemed to be her turn so Mika stood up and smiled at everyone giving them a wave, "Hello everyone, My names Mika Nymphalidae, it's nice to meet you all, I'm a Faunus from the Skull tribe, and I'm fourteen years old, My family isn't originally from the republic, and we just moved none to recently. As for Hobbies and interests, I like Chocolate, Animals, and Self Improvement in all it's forms. As for Dislikes, I would have to say bullies, Cheaters, and people who are not willing to take responsibility for their actions. As for a Dream.. well Honestly just becoming a Genin would be enough for me... but honestly? Becoming one of the five Kage, or even... it's a long shot but Koikage would be my main Dream, this might all be beyond me but I am willing to put the work in to make it happen. Thank you all for listening, and I am looking forward to working with you all" she said smiling the whole time, her voice was gentle but she held a confidence in it as she spoke. With her introduction over she sat back down and waited to see who the Instructor would point to next.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime2nd July 2021, 12:44 pm

The next person up would clap after both of the ones before him had made their introduction, though he looked quite out of place as unlike all of them he was clearly a teenager in appearance. He had very long rainbow colored hair in the style of dreadlocks and had two tessen on either side of his waist, while wearing shorts and a crop top both of which seemed to be made out of hemp. "Ay, that was a good introduction my sisters! My name is Marley, no last name, I'm ten and a Soulless that's why I look so old. My parents are human and wanted me to wait until I was at the "proper" age before enrolling me in the academy. I like incense, making scented candles and hairy guys, bonus points if they are muscular or are really big." Marley said with a laugh as he did have a thing for bears, but it's likely none of them would get what he was trying to say. He shake his head a bit before continuing to finish his introductions. "I dislike smokers, as I believe you can get high off of just life. I hate penguins...don't ask. Oh I'm also not fond of medjay those asshole really messed up Nazogakure which is where I live so fuck them and fuck those who associate with them. My dream for the future is to become the ANBU Commander of Nazogakure... though I guess no one will really know if I succeed or not haha." he said not really taking himself too serious after stating his dream as he knew someone as flamboyant as him would have to ditch most of that if he joined the Corps. That was why so long as he wasn't in ANBU he would dress and look how he liked knowing that at a certain point he'd have to conform like the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime2nd July 2021, 4:57 pm

Maximillian had an uncanny ability to block out anything he didn’t care to hear or know, which in truth was most things, so whenever someone decided to stand and speak, the instructor included, all he saw was their lips moving and nothing else until a familiar face popped up in his peripheral. They had recently taken a mission together and her demeanor had interested him more than anything as it was the opposite of his and it made him wonder if he could ever achieve such levels of…. Happiness. Still, it was interesting to learn more about her which saved him the trouble of finding the information himself since he never really planned on asking her directly. Once she had finished her introduction, his mind would immediately shut down again until it became his turn to introduce himself. “I.. I’m Maximillian Kukinorite. I don’t have any likes and plenty of dislikes. Goals for the future? The village already decided that the day I was born so I’d be foolish to think I’d be able to escape that destiny.

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 7:19 am

Still adjusting to the new room Eostre listened closely to the introductions of each member, just hoping she wouldn't get called on too soo- Oh, it... was her term now? She tried not to look too nervous, but she also stood up rather quickly and stood rigid for a moment, a very literal deer in headlights with the type of Faunus she was. "I-I'm... Eostre. I-I haven't earned my honor name yet. Th-that's... I think it is treated like your family n-names." She swallowed, closed her eyes and took a breath. "I-I don't really like b-being the centre of attention. But I-I'm getting better. I-I'm one of Gaia's chosen. Or that's why my parents say. I-In simple, I am a Faunus w-with links to the Dokusei clan. I-I am still new to Republic life, my tribe is very nomadic. I don't know... erm... what I want to do w-with my career. But... I do want a... erm... big close family," Of everything it was the last part that seemed to embarass her the most. And in retaliation, she very suddenly sat back down and pulled the hood of her shawl up over her head, casting her face back in to shadow. Although the hood couldn't exactly disguise the way her ears still wiggled beneath.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 11:51 am

This time it was Ratomi's turn in order to introduce himself. After getting up, he would snicker to himself before looking around everyone in the class. But suddenly, Ratomi would start to remember that he was actually a bit shy in front of a crowd. What was he to do then?

"U-mmm....ummmm... My name is...... "

It was taking him a minute, but suddenly a group of bigs would exit Ratomi's body and start buzzing around his head as if they were telling him something, or scolding him.

"ALRIGHT ALRRADY, JEEZ!"

After they dispersed, he tried to get through it as quickly as possible.

"I'm Ratomi Shinto! You guys have some big dreams and stuff.   Leader of the "nothing persona kid" backstabbers, bob marley, and mystery clan people? The Kyojin clan? I think i read that in a book once, but I don't understand any of that! No clue, a total idiot here only on mondays! But I do know this, I like manly things because I'm going to be a big strong man when I grow up.  But sensei Orenji is a booger bully so I'll be cooler than him.  Anyway, I like insects, ninja rock music, and lots of meat.  In the future, I'm going to have a hive that's going to knock everyone's socks off in my clan, they won't believe it. Anyway, looking forward to kicking some serious butt with you guys!  "

Feeling as he took too long, he would make a sharp bow and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 2:53 pm

Orenji would frown with a vein becoming more prominent on his forehead after hearing Ratomi's comment, but wouldn't say anything until after the boy had finished his introduction. "Congratulations, You have detention after class Ratomi. Anyone else want to insult me so they can join him?" he said scanning the classroom before clapping his hands and speaking up once again. "Alright! Now that you all have introduced yourself we can actually get into your course work. We will cover different subjects every day, and after six months at the end of the term you will have your genin examinations. If you pass then you will be assigned a squad jonin and be put in a squad with two other genin. IF you fail then you'll be kicked out of this academy and will have to repeat your academy curriculum at your village academy. Now, are there any questions you have for me; this can be anything for instance if you want particular training guidance, need to acquire specific equipment, or anything else, now is the time to ask such a thing."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime7th July 2021, 9:50 pm

Mika listened to everyone's introductions, and seeing another Faunus was interesting, clearly from another tribe though, Mika though made sure to smile and nod to everyone when they stood to introduce themselves, though when the one kid, Ratomi, Insulted the instructor she facepalmed a moment. and the boy was swiftly given detention, for how long? she had no clue but if this was how things were gonna go for the boy he might end up in detention a lot. After that the Instructor continued on and brought up the Exams in six months, that was good to know the timeframe, hopefully she would be able to catch up to everyone here in that time.

Mika lifted her hand and asked a question though the moment the floor was open to them "Yes sir, would we be able to get access to Weighted Training gear? Preferably a few suits of it? and varying weights? Also I will likely be having a package from home arriving are we allowed to have things brought here? or should I send a letter telling them to hold sending it for now? Also Particular guidance, if perhaps you have a Training guide for self learning on the matter? Particularly in Taijutsu that would be helpful" she asked with a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime7th July 2021, 11:10 pm

His grey hues would immediately shift to the loudmouth boy the moment he had entered the class but unlike Mika he wasn’t friends with her, more so they had something in common. “That’s the Yonbi Jinchuriki? He seems… annoying.” For once he’d agree with the voice in his head but he’d make sure to keep an eye out for him and the other three but with him being in the same group made things easier. “I have two questions actually. The first is there someone I can speak to in regards to gaining information on specific individuals, I know there is a library but I doubt it will give me the information I need. The second is I need someone to teach me the summoning technique. ” He was offered a chance to meet her family and wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity to do so after all he was all for learning a power independent of the demon horse.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime9th July 2021, 12:21 am

Orenji would wait for the questions to taper off before answering them as Shiho seemed to not have any questions though she would look at Mika with a raised eyebrow seemingly noting down what she asked for in her head while Marley had raised his hand when he asked if anyone else wanted to insult him to join in Ratomi's detention. "First, Marley put your hand down, if you want to be in detention so bad, so be it you and Ratomi can wait afterschool. Second, all armor weighted clothing included will be available for purchase at half the price in normal shops. That which is available to Academy Students will be the cheapest, but if you do D-ranks diligently you'll even be able to afford equipment that genin, or higher if you really save up, possess. At least anything that isn't a specific denotation of rank, unfortunately none of the village specific equipment is available at this academy." he would focus his attention on the Gobi Jinchuriki before tilting his head to the side before Kuro who was in the back would answer the question instead of him.

"The library has many sections, and certain information will be restricted until you gain clearance for it, however if you are diligent in your schoolwork and do well in spars and other assessments such as missions more information will be made available to you. In addition Chairo can teach you the summoning technique, however it will not be available to anyone who doesn't place first in the first batch of spars." Kuro would speak up having been leaning against the wall the entire time. He was rather quiet and spoke at a leisurely pace that had little emotion in it so his bass filled voice would sort of rumble through the entire classroom. Orenji would give him a nod before looking at the rest of the class before asking just to make sure since some others still did look confused.

"Aka will handle your combat training, and you can ask about further instruction in Taijutsu if you need it Mika. Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime9th July 2021, 1:51 pm

"What? Detention?!!!! Already? I just got here, sticks and stones Orenji sensei, if you can't handle a little trash talk how are you going to handle the teasing from the rest of the kids?"

Man, this sucked, he was going to be stuck in detention on the first day. However, he didn't care too much, it's not like he had much to do anyway. He was going to use his detention in his own private space or private area to train his abilities. He had a feeling that the academy wouldn't simply waste time like that and separate him when he's also a Jinchuriki. It might have seemed foolish to the others, but perhaps he could use that to increase his growth the fastest.

See? Even Ratomi can think outside the box sometimes.

"No more questions, let's start learning stuff! That sounds fun, right?! "
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime9th July 2021, 2:56 pm

Hearing the answer to her questions Mika nodded, she just needed to save up some money to get some armor, or at least weighted training gear to help her with training, she needed to get the most out of it after all since she had really no other means of training herself Other then tactics and the like, something she could do when she took time off from training to not burn herself out, as it would be important. Also Aka would Instruct their combat training, that was good to know, she would have to train especially hard when that came about and ask her questions then "No Instructor no more questions from me" she said with a smile.

Last edited by Sosina on 9th July 2021, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime9th July 2021, 8:47 pm

He wasn’t surprised that he wasn’t going to be readily provided with the information he was seeking but he was annoyed that they weren’t just going to straight-up teach him the summoning technique unless he won some sparring contest. Any normal person would be motivated by this but this was someone who wasn’t motivated to be the best in the academy or placing first in anything, the only thing he cared about was showing the others that he was the best of the five, everyone else? He did care about if he was stronger or not. If he was that was cool if not? Tough shit, the only mission he had for the academy was to learn more about the others everything else was secondary.  Shifting in his chair he would turn his gaze to the outside world wondering when he’d be free.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime10th July 2021, 2:32 pm

Eostre's ears drooped as it seemed someone already was getting in trouble. Two peoples were getting in trouble even! The fawn's ears still twitched as she settled in to place, feeling a little nervous as someone was reprimanded. But... she had an important question too? And so she shyly raised her hand. "Mr. Sensei Sir? Might I request assistance in... erm... wood?" She took a second before realising that probably sounded so, so strange. "It's just... I use wood staves to fight, and now I think I don't recall seeing my staff brought with us because I left it in the corner of the room where my mum always told me to hang my staff and coat but obviously I was not wearing a coat tod- that's pointless. But my techniques are better if I have better wood."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime12th July 2021, 8:43 pm

"Good good, huh help in...wood? So you want to know the different grades of wood and want to see if you can buy a good one for making into a staff? Well generally speaking the type of wood you want does vary but if it's for combat then you'd be looking for something with physically defensive properties, perhaps chakra resistance if you don't intend on using it alongside chakra flow, otherwise go for chakra conductivity, heat and electricity resistant properties as well anything else that you feel you might need. Other than that, if you need assistance with your techniques, I'm sure Midori can help you out, she's also a Dokusei." Orenji said before nodding and once everyone seemed to have nothing else to ask he would begin his lecture.

"Alright. Today we will be going over the establishment of the Republic over one hundred and fifty years ago and how it now stands today as the last remaining pillar of the shinobi way of life..." Orenji would begin to lecture and those within the class could choose to jot down what he was saying, try to memorize it, talk to each other whatever they wished so long as they paid some semblance of attention. He wasn't stressing the education that was done in the various village academies denying that there was anything outside of Republic Walls that could even be considered civilization, but at the same time if no one brought it up he wouldn't mention it. No he would get them brushed up on enough history that they understood the Republic's stance on the world and focus on the important things such as the hierarchy within the villages, the various departments and other things that they needed to know. After that he would give them the choice of where to go for their next class as they had three choices, all of which were handled by Instructors other than him.

Contents of this Lecture:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime12th July 2021, 9:54 pm

Maximillian had honestly tried paying attention to what was being said, after all, it could be beneficial for him to learn about the history of the republic but the truth was it was just so damn boring. It was already hard enough for him to be motivated to learn things he should be learning like new tricks from the scroll his sister gave him but much like his disdain for the Kukinorite he could see himself feeling the same for these types of classes. Letting out a sigh he would turn his attention to the outside world as he stared through the window, hoping for the day he would actually be free of this…. Prison. Once the instructor finished babbling on about whatever he was talking about he would get up and leave. Hopefully, the next class wouldn’t be so boring.

-exit
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime12th July 2021, 10:31 pm

All this information was new to Mika, so she was taking notes on everything, Her family came from outside the Republic after all, and she didn't really understand a lot about any of this, her Family had some dealings with Shinobi in the past from what she was told, but she hadn't asked to much into it, partly because her parents didn't want to talk to much about it, and partly because she wanted to learn in a place that had more information she could use to cross reference things, so Every note she could take, or that she thought was important was something she took up. By the end of the class Mika had a good chunk of her note book filled with notes, and she smiled as she got all her things together "Have a good day Orenji" she said as she bowed and headed out the door for the next class.

~~EXIT~~
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime13th July 2021, 3:04 pm

Eostre was... lost. Like, completely lost. But in a good way! It was a lot of information, at least half of which she couldn't retain, but she had at least been trained to take notes. She would absolutely have to re-read her notes all over again later just to try and get accurate history. She never would. But the thought was there. She knew the basics, and that would hopefully get her through. And once they were done, Eostre hurried up and to her next class. The Faunus looked about at the people in the group she had been in the lecture with, thinking to herself how much she hoped they could all be friends.

~~Exit~~
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime13th July 2021, 8:09 pm

"Okay!!! Oh wait, I have detention. But that's alright, why bore yourself with the other students that are never true to themselves or try to stay out of trouble. To heck with that, I'm going to be a kid. Whatever that means for anyone else, I'll worry about it until I get older. " Ratomi then started to go off to get his lunchbox and sit down as the other kids left. If he was going to get detention he might as well serve his time and then leave. Who knows, maybe the peace and quiet would do him some good?

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group E)   Republic Academy (Group E) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republic Academy (Group E)
Page 1 of 1