Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Republic Academy (Group C)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Republic Academy (Group C) Empty
PostSubject: Republic Academy (Group C)   Republic Academy (Group C) Icon_minitime2nd July 2021, 1:08 am

After Orenji's introduction the first individual he pointed to was a skinny girl who seemed to have features from the Land of Silence, either way she had something bound in multiple bandages off to the side of her chair and would stand up shakily before introducing herself in a whisper. "My name is...Silk Glasgow. I'm a Dakar Kunoichi, I'll be 6 this year. I like building puppets, dressing them in cute outfits and reading about technology especially any that are brought from outside of the republic. I dislike when the outfits I make for my puppets get dirty or torn, people who break my puppets and Gaia worshippers because they usually don't like technology. My dream for the future is to be the head of the Torture and Interrogation Department in Kohaigakure. she would quickly sit back down and pull out a book and a brush so that she could write in it clearly intending to write down the information the others gave out in their introductions perhaps in order to help her remember them.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group C)   Republic Academy (Group C) Icon_minitime2nd July 2021, 9:00 am

Amara had already set up some fillable profile sheets in her notebook, marking down basic characteristics she could make out of the people she had been sectioned off with such as physical traits and attire. She flipped to the page she had marked for this Kunoichi and began to fill in the girl's name, race and other information Silk had provided in her small speech. As Silk finished and Amara began to wrap up her notes, her mouth went a bit dry as the girl mentioned her aspirations to become the head of the Torture and Interrogation Department.
I LIKE this one! Terrence said in Amara's mind.
Of course you do. Amara mumbled with a sigh before realizing it hadn't been quite as quiet as she had intended and the class was looking at her now. Embarassed, she stood up without thinking, Oh erm, uh, sorry Silk not you. Or I mean, that wasn't directed at you is what I mean. I- She sighed, closing her eyes and trying to straighten out her thoughts. This often happened when she became flummoxed and it didn't help anyone when she was like this so it was better to just awkwardly be quiet for a moment and start fresh.
Hi everyone, my name is Amara Jiko and I am a Kunoichi from Mahougakure. I have a cousin in the Academy as well, his name is Relazar Jiko, maybe you've heard of him?

She paused, realizing today was the first day and they had all literally been separated immediately without any time to really talk or interact with each other before this, Err, no that's silly, you probably haven't. Um, in my spare time I really like to study and learn about new things, especially sealing theories and such, but recently I've taken new interest in learning about the different people of the Origin Continent. We're so diverse and the clans have such varying abilities, not to mentioned the mixed breeding that has occurred in the last few centuries resulting in such fascinating combinations of people and-
She paused again, blinking twice, Sorry, I'm rambling again. It's nice to meet you all and I look forward to getting to stud- getting to know you all better during our classes. She bowed to no one in particular and quickly sat down, her head going to a 90 degree angle so she could stare at her notebook and nothing else. It also made it easier to hide her reddening cheeks behind a small curtain of reddish-orange hair.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group C)   Republic Academy (Group C) Icon_minitime2nd July 2021, 10:24 pm

The next person to get up and introduce themselves had tan skin with bright green eyes and was completely bald with his head reflecting the light that illuminated the room. "Hello, it's nice to meet you all. I am known as Kon Fushicho, age 13, Ninja. I like alcohol, spicy food and the color red. I don't like water, sweets and the color blue. My dream for the future is to reincarnate so that I can be one step closer to enlightenment. Praise be to Cthulhu. Kon said the prayer beads that he wore clacking as he put his hands together and did a small bow before sitting back in his seat. He would adjust the toga he wore as in addition to his baldness he had was wearing beads on both his wrists and his ankles. Once he sat down Orenji would point to the next individual in the class so they could introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Pope_Wreckoning

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group C)   Republic Academy (Group C) Icon_minitime6th July 2021, 2:11 am

After Fushicho sat down Aratsu stood up next to introduce herself.  Aratsu had tanned skin, Cerulean colored eyes, and Long charcoal hair.  She was garbed in a Short Sleeved shirt, a Long sleeved cargo pant both colored in Navy, and a Winter scarf colored Forest Green "I-i am Zakiyoshi Aratsu, and Since we're sharing ages i am eight years old, I am a Ninja of Nazogakure.  I-i uh, like to read and train.  Some day i'm gonna be a Great Ninja" While she spoke Aratsu burried her face in her scarf not liking all the attention she was getting from this.  She returned back to her seat she didn't have much to say about herself really, or at least that is what she thought about herself.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group C)   Republic Academy (Group C) Icon_minitime7th July 2021, 7:57 pm

A girl emanating cold and holding a Naginata would scoff at the whole situation. "I don't see the point of all of this. I don't want to get to know anyone, nor do I care what their shitty interests are. All that matters is that they aren't deadweight, because no one is going to get in the way of me becoming Rookie of the year." she said glaring at the remaining academy students before turning away with a huff.

Orenji would sigh after Kirsi Toketsu's caustic not introduction he figured she would be the problem case though, her likes were training, learning powerful techniques, and doing missions for the republic and her dislikes were weaklings, people who didn't take being a shinobi seriously and foreigners. Someone like that would excel as a kunoichi sure but she probably wouldn't have any friends and would have a difficult time achieving her dream of becoming Itamikage. One needed popularity to become a Kage, as they needed charisma to inspire their shinobi along with being powerful otherwise they'd be relegated to being a Head-Nin or placed into ANBU as such dour temperament was more suited towards an ANBU Commander.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group C)   Republic Academy (Group C) Icon_minitime8th July 2021, 1:05 am

it had been a while since the last person spoke, slowly she rose up from her seat to introduce herself "That amara girl and that cocky girl... i want them, get the both of them together for me" the voice echoed in her head causing her eyes to sway from side to side to make sure that she was the only one that could hear it. "Shut Up" she responded aloud, with even worse timing than those damned spirits her clan can see. "My name is Africa Ibwa, I want to specialize in stealth and assassination, maybe even join the anbu. Originally I'm from mahou" She didn't know exactly what was too much information to share, rather she looked at the instructor and gave her a nod to indicate she was one of the high risk jinchuriki.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group C)   Republic Academy (Group C) Icon_minitime8th July 2021, 11:10 pm

Kirsi's head would whip towards Africa with a frosty glare that was accompanied by her Winter's Breath leaking out of her body but a clear of the throat from Orenji would cause her to back down with a frown resolving to remember that comment and pay her back later. "Alright! Now that you all have introduced yourself we can actually get into your course work. We will cover different subjects every day, and after six months at the end of the term you will have your genin examinations. If you pass then you will be assigned a squad jonin and be put in a squad with two other genin. IF you fail then you'll be kicked out of this academy and will have to repeat your academy curriculum at your village academy. Now, are there any questions you have for me; this can be anything for instance if you want particular training guidance, need to acquire specific equipment, or anything else, now is the time to ask such a thing." Orenji said after clearing his throat after that awkward situation. This group was a weird bunch but hopefully they'll make good shinobi otherwise it'll be some other Chunin Instructor's problem six months from now.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group C)   Republic Academy (Group C) Icon_minitime11th July 2021, 1:19 am

"you should ask him if he has a girlfriend or wants a sister wife" Matatabi Spoke rubbing her head against the cage she was locked into making a banging sound so that she could get africa's attention. "Shut up" she responded loudly yet it still wasn't loud enough to overcome the sound of matatabi rubbing her head against the mindscape cage she was locked in. Africa opened her eyes as she returned to the world around her, listening as orenji had offered to assist in getting them prepare for the genin exam. In a flash her hand went up yet she didn't wait on him to respond before stating exactly what she wanted "do you have a si..." she paused for several second before trying to make her request once again"I need two Bilao"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group C)   Republic Academy (Group C) Icon_minitime12th July 2021, 10:20 pm

Amara watched the others introduce themselves, jotting down notes at a furious pace. Her eyebrow raised with piqued curiosity as one of the females told the icy one to shut up. The Toketsu, at least that's what Amara assumed she was, clearly didn't care for that and for a moment things were extremely tense. She wrote in her notebook as she watched, not even looking down to make sure what she was writing made sense, but knew she was writing about a possible conflict between the two young ladies in the classroom. Any information was useful information, no matter how trivial it may seem in the moment. After their instructor asked for questions, Amara turned to a page in her notebook filled with an itemized list of questions that she planned to submit. Hopefully sensei would be able to get back to her through a thorough report and analysis of her questions by the end of day, that way she'd have something to read tonight before bed. As she began to tear the question laden page out of the notebook, the shut up girl (Africa was it?) piped up.

Amara frowned when Africa simply asked one question, but looking around realized that maybe Africa was in the right. In fact, her words hadn't even been a question. Amara's frown deepened as she looked down at the page again, realizing this might be one of those, "read the room moments" her father was always warning her about. It seemed she could read most texts at a blinding speed, but this read the room thing usually took too long for her. Skimming the massive list of questions, she settled on one and raised her hand, asking, Sensei, I know fuinjutsu is fairly free to come by. Or what I mean is, I believe it was mentioned as something we could be taught and specialize in. If I'm also interested in Juinjutsu, is that something I could learn about? Would I learn from you or another instructor? What room would this instruction, should it exist, take place in and at exactly what hour would we be expected to gather? Are we allowed to use Juinjutsu seals on our fellow students during training or for practice? The words cascaded out of her mouth, surging like a waterfall over a cliff face and suddenly her one question became several. Realizing what she had done, her cheeks reddened and she murmured, Err, sorry sensei, that was a bit much.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group C)   Republic Academy (Group C) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republic Academy (Group C)
Page 1 of 1