Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Republic Academy (Group A)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Republic Academy (Group A) Empty
PostSubject: Republic Academy (Group A)   Republic Academy (Group A) Icon_minitime2nd July 2021, 12:39 am

After Orenji's introduction the first individual he pointed to was a boy with short messy black hair with round glasses on which he would push up his nose before standing up and introducing himself. "Uh...I'm Harold Potts. I'm a Human Mage, I'll be eleven this summer, I like flying, treacle tart and sparring I guess? I don't like people who judge me before they know me, undead and bullies. My dream for the future...is to become the leader of the Military Police in Mahougakure." he said before sitting back down with a faint blush on his face. He would look down for a bit before looking towards the next person Orenji-sensei had pointed at expectantly hoping they'd be as forecoming as he was.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group A)   Republic Academy (Group A) Icon_minitime5th July 2021, 7:49 pm

Spoiler:

Since it was Demoto's turn, he placed his wooden sword down and went to the front of the class. After staring at everyone, he would wave to them all and then get a piece of chalk to write on the board behind him.

Spoiler:

After all that happened, Demoto would then take a seat. He didn't know if it would be received as well as he thought, but he still had some hope out that they would be ok with this. Maybe he would find a technique with sound release to be able to speak, but not yet. For now, he would remain silent and use what he can. He also liked animals, but he forgot to say.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group A)   Republic Academy (Group A) Icon_minitime7th July 2021, 8:05 pm

The next individual to comment would point at the board for a moment not knowing how to say what they wanted to say before just coming out and saying it. "Can I not have a cripple in my group?" She possessed black hair with purple highlights and was quite obviously human though her voice had a bit of a nasally quality to it and she would spare a glance at Demoto if he looked at her due to her comment before scoffing. Orenji would let out a sigh before shaking his head causing her to stomp her foot out of annoyance and with a huff she decided to introduce herself. "Fine whatever, my name is Jenni Mikaboshi, age twelve, likes none of your business, dislikes cripples, people with inferior breeding and those who are mentally retarded. My dream no, my goal in life is to kill a certain woman." she said sitting down and shifting her body so that she didn't have to have Demoto in her field of vision.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group A)   Republic Academy (Group A) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republic Academy (Group A)
Page 1 of 1