Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Republic Academy (Group D)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Republic Academy (Group D) Empty
PostSubject: Republic Academy (Group D)   Republic Academy (Group D) Icon_minitime2nd July 2021, 1:15 am

After Orenji's introduction the first individual he pointed to was a boy who was wearing a completely latex body suit and had multiple whips in holsters on his back. He would unzip his mouth as previous to that he wouldn't be able to speak and upon standing up he would being to gyrate his body to music that no one else heard. "Nice nice, lots of sexy people in the room right now, loving it. Yeah this one is called Zaddy Dominton and I'm a cypher so you know I can go all night long. Yes that's my real name, I filled out the paperwork for the name change before joining so it's legal and everything now. My age? Well that's just a number but don't worry once we become genin we're all considered consenting adults teehee. Oh right things I like, well I love sex, edging and orgies can't get enough of that. I hate  labels, monogamy and I dislike people who take a vow of chastity because that is just unnatural." he said doing a hip thrust as he said each thing he liked and then wagging his finger when he mentioned things he disliked. "What I wanna be when I grow up? Simple. A Super Pervert." he said before zipping the mouth hole of his suit closed once more and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group D)   Republic Academy (Group D) Icon_minitime2nd July 2021, 5:33 am

Shou's eyes landed on the boy in the body suit and they widened more than a bit. And then they started to widen more and more as he continued on with his likes, dislikes and finally his aspirations. The young Suisho scooted his chair away from the other student just a bit. To say he was a little perturbed by the boy's demeanor would be...an understatement. And once he finished, he realized Orenji was pointing at him, so he stood, brushing down his robes just a little bit before clearing his throat "Hello, all. My name is Shou Suisho, I'm ten and from Hakagakure. I am also fairly sure that we do not become consenting adults when we become Genin." He glanced at....Dom. He was just going to call him Dom. "I like a lot of things, but if I had to pick three it would be poetry, classical music and...helping others. That last one sounds silly, ne?" He chuckled softly "I don't really dislike much. Dark spaces and night time are one, bullies definitely. Hmm...I'm also not too much a fan of thunderstorms. Very loud, and electricity is basd for silicone."

Shou nodded and took a seat, only to realize that he still had one more question to answer and stood back up "Oh, and I want to become head of the Medical Division in whatever village I settle down in." With that, he sat down and turned to look at the next person selected to answer Orenji-sensei's questions.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group D)   Republic Academy (Group D) Icon_minitime2nd July 2021, 10:35 pm

The third person to introduce herself had grimaced when Zaddy introduced himself and was muttering under her breath during the latter half of Shou's introduction as such she wouldn't be aware when Orenji pointed at her. Thus she would jump up with a bit of a start when he cleared his throat and blushed before stuttering out her introduction while avoiding eye contact with anyone. M-m-my name is G-g-glory F-Fantom. A-age 11, my likes are p-playing ninja, running a-and shooting t-targets with my bow. I-I don't l-like public speaking, a-attention and c-crowds. M-my dream f-for the future is t-to be i-in the p-p-lagues of H-hakagakure." she said before covering her face and sinking into her chair with her head down clearly stressed out from stuttering so much in front of anyone. Once more the muttering to herself would continue once again and Orenji would move over to pat the girl on the head. "It's okay kid, you did good. Chin up alright?" he said and while it took a while for her to regain her composure eventually she did and he would move back tot he desk before pointing at the next person so they could introduce themselves. Hopefully it wouldn't be as bad as Glory's though, seriously what was up with naming a kid that and them turning out to be the complete opposite of their name...
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Pending Topic   Republic Academy (Group D) Icon_minitime7th July 2021, 9:14 pm

Takata was now grouped up randomly, so much for that whole class dynamic. He looked on at each and every person who was introducing themselves. He had to think on his feet as he looked down at his paper. He felt like he would get along with these people. After all. He didn’t get half of what they were talking about. He was a lil smol babe.

Finally pitching in he stood up proud. "I’m Takata, but if you want to be my friend you have to call me Takas! I’m Seven years old! I like Spicy Food and Cats! I looooove my skates. I haaaaate dogs and raccoons as well as people who won’t let me have any fun! I don’t sleep well so I don’t have any dreams! I just want to make it to adulthood in the most fun way!” Takata finally got Out of his system as his head wandered back and a bubble rose from his nose as he took a momentary catnap. The pop causing him to pop up and give everyone there a thumbs up. He didn’t have much to ask. It seemed pretty simple to him. Pass or be a loser.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group D)   Republic Academy (Group D) Icon_minitime7th July 2021, 11:11 pm

A sun kissed boy with a sneer and the emblem of the Bishamon Clan, was about to make a comment when all of a sudden Orenji tensed up as he witnessed the Ichibi Jinchuriki lose the constant battle against tiredness and drift off into sleep. A yellow cloak of chakra reminiscent of a Racoon-Dog would form around him as his unconcious body stood up causing the chair and desk he was seated in to be torn apart from the force. Zaddy would immediately start screaming, while Glory quietly began sinking into the ground, while the sixth member of their group a girl with loose fitting robes and a staff at her side would immediately start levitating towards the window in a bid to escape.

Takata's Shield of Sand would jolt outward at, Bullet Release speeds, heading for Shou and Zaddy as both of them hadn't reacted in time to run but all of a sudden a dome of wood would rise up from the ground completely covering him up with another of the instructors, Midori, seated on top of it. A few moments later and it would open up once more with Midori hopping off to reveal Gin and Kin on either side of Takata and the boy being bound with chakra chains and a sealing tag placed on his forehead. "That was scary huh? Don't worry Midori-chan has got you covered, now then don't go back to sleep Takas-kun it's pretty dangerous." she said before motioning towards the Bishamon boy to continue his introduction though he seemed reluctant so Orenji would clear his throat again.

"Well that isn't how I wanted to start this class off. But it happened so that's how it's going to go. Just know you are all safe, all of your instructors are capable of dealing with any threat external or internal so relax. Now do any of you have anything you want to get off your chest before we continue?" he said looking at the class and seeing that Glory was refusing to emerge fully from the ground, the Chromatica girl was sitting near the window and Zaddy was wiping his eyes and trying to look as if he hadn't been screaming like a little girl.

Midori:

Gin:

Kin:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group D)   Republic Academy (Group D) Icon_minitime9th July 2021, 3:26 am

Shou had been floored for a moment, paralyzed completely in fear. It was over pretty quickly for the most part, but he still sat in his chair, staring wide-eyed at the bound Jinchuriki. After a long moment, he raised a shakey hand "Is t-there any chance I could move to a different group?" Shou turned a pleading glance to Orenji "You guys can take care of him if he goes berserk but I think I'd feel more comfortable with someone less..." Shou paused for a moment, looking for the words "Less murdery."
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group D)   Republic Academy (Group D) Icon_minitime9th July 2021, 12:43 pm

Well... He could've sworn he was out for only a moment. He looked around, being bound with a tag on his head. He started to boisterously laugh. "Why do you all look so scared!? He knew what happened when he slept, and honestly those lessons on entering restful trances... They were not going well. The boy had been skirting on the manic edge for awhile as he just smirked and let out a yawn. "You can let me go now! I slept a whole minute! New record! Means I can go all day now!" He didn't take his own role as a weapon seriously in the slightest. Yet he looked over at Shou and pouted. "I thought we were all going to be Dorm Buddies! Don't worry, I just play with my skates at night! I promise not to wake you guys up!" He looked on the verge of tears, crocodile tears. Once again the severity of what had just happened didn't even phase through the boy. He just wanted to be let go at this point... He tried struggling out of the chain and could only giggle, he really was stuck. He knew that if they were all stuck together then he had to prove not a nuisance... Not his fault that not sleeping is hecking tough.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group D)   Republic Academy (Group D) Icon_minitime9th July 2021, 7:27 pm

"Tch, if that's the case then you shouldn't be around me when it's time for my Switch. Pussy." The Bishamon boy said returning to his seat and turning to shoot Takata a thumbs up. "Alright well, my name is Ilya Bishamon, age eleven. I like sunlight, open spaces and people who aren't afraid to lose control. I dislike being called a monster, small spaces and whores. My dream for the future is to beat one of the tailed beasts in a fight." he said sitting down and staring straight ahead as if nothing had happened. Sure he was scared in the moment, it was only natural but he had seen people in his clan tear non-clan members apart during a switch, hell that's how his uncle died so he wasn't a stranger to someone losing control and turning into a rampaging beast.

"I'm afraid the groups are set Shou. Do not worry about your safety as you can see we can handle something like this fairly easily. Orenji said and after a subtle nod Midori, Gin and Kin would release the techniques binding Takata and body flicker out of the classroom so that the boy could be freed. It figured that out of the Jinchuriki the one who would reveal himself to be one would have to be the one holding the Ichibi. If the reports about the battle in Kohaigakure were to be believed out of the five Bijuu that had attacked the Ichibi had the most civilian casualties, as it would deliberately go after those who couldn't fight back rather than the shinobi attacking it. It only figured that the boy who was imprisoning it would probably end up taking some of it's sadistic traits even if he acted as if ti were a harmless prank, he would have to keep a close eye on him...

""Alright! Now that you all have introduced yourself we can actually get into your course work. We will cover different subjects every day, and after six months at the end of the term you will have your genin examinations. If you pass then you will be assigned a squad jonin and be put in a squad with two other genin. IF you fail then you'll be kicked out of this academy and will have to repeat your academy curriculum at your village academy. Now, are there any questions you have for me; this can be anything for instance if you want particular training guidance, need to acquire specific equipment, or anything else, now is the time to ask such a thing." he said deciding to move on with the next portion of the class as pretending as if nothing was amiss would be the best thing to reassure his students. Seeing as when he glanced at Assyria Chromatica she shook her head violently and refused to move away from the window her introduction would just have to wait. Hopefully she'd talk to the other members of her group even if she was terrified of the Ichibi container, otherwise this will be a problem for them during group assessments.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group D)   Republic Academy (Group D) Icon_minitime2nd August 2021, 6:58 pm

Shou would watch the young Jinchuriki warily, only stopping to spare a distasteful glance at the young Bishamon "Fear is a natural response, a defense mechanism to let someone know when a danger is too great. If listening to my instincts makes me a..." He stopped for a moment and made a face as his mouth fixed to speak the word "Pussy then so be it. I'd rather be that than a dead idiot, in any case." After saying his piece he'd turn his attention back to their sensei with a solemn nod and listen to his words, only speaking again once he had done, raising his hand to ensure it was his turn to speak "I don't think I'll need any special equipment, but are any of the instructors Suisho? There are some arts I want to learn from my clan but the theories behind them are kinda like Frostian when I try to read them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy (Group D)   Republic Academy (Group D) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republic Academy (Group D)
Page 1 of 1