Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Let's Do a Duet! [Dual Training]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Let's Do a Duet! [Dual Training] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Do a Duet! [Dual Training]   Let's Do a Duet! [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd November 2020, 8:38 am

Morrigan felt a pull in her side, Flemeth was sending peculiar signals, and as she glanced back to check where Sid was, she realised her Amatsu was telling her. A little focus and... she felt strange sensations. She was able to keep up with Sid at first but now it was getting too much, she couldn't predict fast enough. And as she turned again to kick off a platform at the last second of a jump again, she instead found she was slammed in to. She'd been beaten. Just one hit, and she was able to move to protect herself, getting little more than a bruise, but she didn't quite expect that much of a throw back as she tumbled across the ground before popping back up and brushing herself down. "Ouch. Oof, yeah that... That was kind of fun actually," With a shake of her hand, her Amatsu shrunk back to it's little ball shape and sat snuggly in her palm.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Let's Do a Duet! [Dual Training]   Let's Do a Duet! [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd November 2020, 9:43 am

Sid landed after striking Morrigan, continuing her ride to skate forward to the other girl. Her demeanor was noticeably different from before, a broad smile plastered across her face as she threw her arms around the other's midsection and lifted her up in a hug as though she weighed nothing, a testament to the latent strength held within Sid's form ""Kind of fun? Ma petit that was amazing! She laughed loudly and placed Morrigan back onto her feet, though still held her hands on the other girl's shoulders "I haven't had a team in a long time, and I haven't trained with anyone in an even longer time. I think we're gonna be a great team. You might be a little gloomy, but I'm bubbly enough for the both of us!"

Sid meant it with all of her heart. She felt a kinship form with Morrigan as they played that game of tag, she couldn't wait to grow with her and see what heights they could reach together. Even if it was just the two of them, she thought they'd do spectacularly. Sid turned away from Morrigan to look at Silva, her smile dulled a bit but still present "This was a great session, but I promised my maman I'd be back to go do some prep work with her. Any more notes?" Sid would wait and listen for Silva's input, if there was any, before nodding in affirmation. She then started skating backwards out of the training grounds "Can't wait til next session! Oh! Morrigan, we gotta hang out sometime and do some team bonding. Maybe go shopping or get something to eat. I'll hit you up!" Sid turned and skated off, adrenaline still humming in her veins from the exercise.

Training Info:

[Sid Exits]
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Let's Do a Duet! [Dual Training]   Let's Do a Duet! [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd November 2020, 10:59 am

"Yeah I g- Oh goddess!" She was cut off being hoisted up in to the air like she was nothing. To be fair though she did weigh very little. Not really her fault, she was just careful not to gain or lose weight that might mean her clothes don't fit anymore. Being set back down she couldn't help but be infected by the attitude of Sid. Any preconceptions were... well honestly they were mostly true still, but she seemed pretty nice too. The smile briefly faded as she got called gloomy though. However it did give her some thoughts. "Fine fine, shopping trip sounds... kinda nice actually. I could see how you look in my sorta style," She was only teasing, she couldn't really picture Sid dressed as Morrigan was, but it was still friendly to do so. She checked in with Silva again first, before saying her goodbyes, and heading home.

[exit]

Techs:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Do a Duet! [Dual Training]   Let's Do a Duet! [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Do a Duet! [Dual Training]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2