Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

[Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

[Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Empty
PostSubject: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th March 2016, 2:16 am

Team 6 Meet Topic: Da Whitenobi Dun Did It Agen!

Early in the morning when the sunshine breaks the curtains of Armen’s room, he is found reading a book . This was a book left to him by his brother Hamanoochra, who flunked out of every ninja arts class that involved numbers and formulas. Armenezra on the other hand loved those kind of books, and his reason for his passion towards them was simple but a bit misguided. He firmly believed, “I read dem books imma figa out dem access codes to der wateh supply. And only den will dey tell meh the whereabouts of my father”.  Armen would yawn and put away his book while he sits up from his bed and meditates for a moment.  He attempts to gather his mind an organize the list of things that he’ll need to get done today just to keep things a float for him and his family. Ludacrisa was suppose to cook breakfast today but judging on the smell or lack of smell she was either still asleep or she had not come through on the breakfast. So once again Armen has to get up from bed and get dressed, and later leaving his house on an empty stomach again. “Imma hav ta do me one of dem commissions agen an get me sum mo food wit dat money”, he thought to himself as he walked through the village, and pulled a wrinkled sheet of paper from his pocket. “Da Fuk is dis?”, he would mumble to himself as he read what he’d believe was a mission paper that he was saving for later. Completely bummed out , he would walk towards the direction instructed in the paper.  After a few minutes of walking he would arrive at the location. He would stand there fully geared looking around for anyone that might look like a jounin.  During his initial search he couldn’t find anyone. He was a little vexed at the situation so he would talk to himself aloud thinking that he was speaking in privacy. “Dis be ridiculous, da white shinobi be stressin a kid! Decimus dun told a ninja bout dis trap. Dey funna put a government leash on the kid. I knew I shunt a fuks wit dem commissions dem tang too good to be tru. Damn bruh, and where she at?!” He waits for her paitently with his headband on tight and his lips all long looking from his sour face.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th March 2016, 2:52 am

Crystal had spend the better part of the day filling out the paperwork she needed to take on a genin squad, she figured she might as well get it over with besides it would help getting over Reiver leaving to form the Bachiatari. He hadn't even the nerve to ask her to go with him the jerk, still it wasn't like they had really been in a serious relationship just mutual comfort after missions things like that hookups common among jonin. Still she was pretty torn up about it even though she tried to put on a strong face, which had been affecting her mission turn out. So it was time to take some time off figure herself out once more and the best way she could do so was by taking care of baby ninja, also known as genin. She had been going through files of the three that had been assigned to her at least their files from the academy and she figured she would work with them.

She would have to figure out what to do about Decimus D. Rikigaku though, she didn't share an affinity with him, it wasn't too much of a big deal she was good enough in Fuinjutsu that she could manage the workaround but still it was an oddity. The other two Armenezra D. Rikigaku and Himiko  Zakiyoshi she shared the wind and water affinity with even though she herself wasn't focused in ninjutsu she at least could help them when it came to mastering their affinity training. It wasn't rare that clan members be on the same squad but it wasn't generally done due to wanting diversity still if it was the Rikigaku she assumed both of the boys focused on different branches. At least she hoped, but all in all she could see that each of them would fit well on her squad they had the potential to be very good fits for the use of barriers and seals she just needed to coax out that potential.

She would snap out of her thoughts as she arrived in the training grounds clad in her usual outfit, she knew she wasn't the tallest of people only standing at five foot four but she at least looked capable. Her purple and beige hat had the rim at the back while she sported a haka flak jacket left open to reveal her white sleeveless shirt with a Haka Style Gourd affixed to her upper back. She jacket was fully armed with shuriken and kunai and both of her glove coated hands were currently in her jacket pockets. She wore a purple pants, which had bandages wrapped around her calves and ankles to prevent it from making noise as she moved and had two large hook like blades hanging from her waist. Further completing her look was her Hakagakure forehead protector which she wore on her neck, her beige colored shinobi sandals and a paintbrush, which seemed to be about two feet long, which could be seen poking out from below the gourd seemingly fastened to a harness on her lower back.

She would blink at her genin's comment only one of them had arrived before her so she figured she wasn't late or anything but his accent did surprise her it sounded distinctly Kaos and yet she was pretty sure he was a Rikigaku. Hey there, looks like it's just us for now. I'm Crystal Shinto I'll be the squad jonin of Team 6. Your...Armenezra right? Her voice was pretty high pitched but she countered it by favoring a business like tone of voice. That coupled with her serious facial expression despite being well quite small gave her a more mature presence.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th March 2016, 12:00 pm

It didn’t take long after his bold disclosure that his newly assigned sensei would arrive. He turned towards her while she introduced herself as Crystal Shinto. She would then refer to Armen by name but he still wasn’t convinced that she was the teacher assigned to him. It wasn’t until he took a good look at her clothing that he realized that she might be the shinobi that the village had assigned him to. “Aint no way anotha genin funna hav all dis good clothin. Nah dis be a jounin, or a real rich bish. How she no mah name tho? i aint tell her, mane deez government people be outta hand”. He would stare at her for a little while with the same sour face before taking a deep breath and breathing out to release some of his stress. “Luk dawg, I dunno wat ya heard but, I dun need no teacha or protection. Im gud , dis here be da greatest competitah in da village! Now if you funna gimme some fetty ill take dat, no panic”. Armen would let out a large smile as his hand reaches out to Crystal for her to give him some money. “I funna get us both sumtin to eat”
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th March 2016, 12:24 pm

Himiko had fussed too much over her appearance, if perhaps the main reason that this would be the first time wearing the new replica outfit of her ancestor, feeling a little out of sorts as she was a rather large topic being spoken of within her clan that morning. If she had her way she would have stayed in the temple with her first teacher Emera, but for the prior year she was continually pushed out until she reached the point of joining a team, and learning from someone else. She only wished she could have been taught more techniques from her clan, despite how often she was told 'learn something new'.

Double checking the scribbled directions she realised how close she was, but wasn't too sure when she saw only two others. "Maybe... I guess I might be early?" She muttered to herself before beginning to walk her way over. Trying to ease the nerves of knowing she was about to get perhaps deeply involved with new people, she was running her hands through the long blue hair trying to calm herself, something she was teased as having a 'mothers touch' over, despite doing it to herself. As she approached, she heard the speech pattern of the younger looking of the two, unable to help but cringe slightly at the way they spoke, "Err, h-hey, I'm Himiko Zakiyoshi. I'm... in the right place right?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th March 2016, 1:15 pm

Crystal would rub her temples as he talked, she knew she should of taken the Kaebonics class but how was she supposed to expect to encounter one of those who spoke like that and yet wasn't even from there. Probably got it from a parent or something, either way she would sigh, it seemed like he suffered from over confident genin syndrome. Er, sorry no can do your stuck with me until you either pass the Chunin Exams or the Tokubetsu Jonin Placement test or flunk your exams enough times to become an care- I mean "Elite Genin" She would physically make the quotation marks unlike all the other elites being known as an Elite genin wasn't exactly a good thing.

She would then notice that the fellow female member of her potential squad had arrived and thus far sounded like a normal human being causing her to mentally thank Datara for not sticking her with another crazy. "Yep, this is the meeting place for Team 6. We are just waiting on Decimus I suppose, I'm Crystal Shinto. But can call me Crys-Sensei." she said with a friendly smile trying to ease the girl and hopefully let her know that no she didn't speak the same way Armenezra did and that yes there will be another person to have understandable conversations with. She had promptly chosen to disregard the reaching out hand gesture she didn't know what he meant but she assumed he was asking for a hand-out of sort?

Either way, she decided to wait a little bit longer for the last member of their squad to arrive then she could begin with actual introduction and the test she had for them. Who knows she might not be taking them as a squad after all, well no that was a lie she wasn't allowed to fail them unless they were really really bad. After the war the ASN just couldn't afford to not have ready squads even if they would just be used as kunai fodder and potential meat shields in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th March 2016, 2:14 pm

Armen would lower his hand in disappointment from finding out that there was just no way he could escape being a part of this team. But the worse part of it all his own sensei wouldn’t give him money for breakfast. All he could ever care about is eating and surviving. As he places his hands in his pockets, he’d stare crystal down thinking of ways he’s going to have to rob her. Only a moment after he placed his hands in his pocket did he notice a young lady heading in their direction. This beautiful girl had blue hair and seemed to be very timid. The attractive young lady would introduce herself to the two before asking them if she had come to the right place. “Deeeeeem baby, course you came to da rit place. Let daddy take a gud look, like deem”, he would think to himself as he remained completely quiet and in a gaze at the young girl. Crystal would then do as expected and introduce herself and Armen to the young girl. So to avoid being awkward and leaving her under the impression that he isn’t cool he did the only thing he knew best.

Armen would take two steps towards her and puff his chest out. His hands still in his pocket he would deepen his voice and attempt to speak in their white shinobi dialect. “You safe, now baby. Dunt worreh” , he would crack a seductive smile at her and continue, “ Himiko , huh? Dats a pretty name, mah dawgs call me, Young Ezra. Babe yus a baddy, where u frum?”
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th March 2016, 2:28 pm

Himiko was left completely stunned at the way she was spoken to, every word rushing through her head as she just looked at him. After seconds of continued stunned silence, she slowly breathed out, eyes closed as she was gradually tilting her head until her neck would crack. Opening her eyes briefly she closed them to do so the other direction. Standing back up, she turned to deeply scowling at him, "You know... I bet you would love to hear me sing," She commented with a slight sinister smirk, wondering to herself just how known her clan might've been and their method for the genjutsu. "But for now," She had begun putting on a bashful act, trying to look like she were playing with her fingers. As her gaze shot back up into a glare, she had made her seals. "But I... am not anything. I am not 'baby'. I am not 'babe'. You get me, dawg?" Each emphasised word she was exhaling in a much more weakened version of her 'Roaring Flame' technique.

Used technique:
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime6th March 2016, 2:20 am

Decimus wasn't one to be on time all the time or at all in general, but in all honesty he firmly believed he would be on time for this meeting. That is of course until he ran into the snag of him being hungry as hell. If there was one thing to be learned from living in his house hold it was that if his big sister wasn't making any food it's time to scavenge for some left overs. When Decimus got out of bed this morning his hair was a wild assortment of a mess but he figured it would sort itself out. He cleaned himself up and donned his usual attire, always remembering to put the feathers behind his ears as he felt it helped him to stand out amongst his brethren. He took note that Armenerza had already hopped out of the house to who knows where. Given that no food was being made and there was nothing to eat Decimus would have to take life into his own hands. Decimus would find him a bowl and fill that junk up with some milk. As he was drinking the substance his eyes would glance over a piece of paper that he had pinned to a wall sometime earlier. As he did, he spit out what milk he had in his mouth and stare at the paper for a long period of time as if he was incapable of understanding whatever was on the parchment. After a long period of staring he would stare at the milk on floor "Ooo helz to dah nah, don got me wastin' tha good good, but I be hella late fo sho". He would toss the bowl on the nearby table, grab Slicanig off the wall he had left it up against, and jumped out the window and headed to wherever it was he was supposed to be going.

He arrived at the location and sure enough there was already people here. He took note of his brother first, the other two didn't really draw much of his attention. He could hear the commotion before long though, his brother up to his usual shenanigans and this girl looking like she was going to try and throw down, typical scene. Decimus would toss his hands in his pockets upon approach, appearing as nonchalant as possible though he was probably late, how could he know for sure? clocks are expensive. He would comment on the last thing he heard as he approached the group of folk "Daaaaayum for reals? callin' out my blood lik dat? striat up disrespect fo' sho" he was addressing the fact that this girl called his brother a dog but what he had failed to realize is that she was mocking the way that his elder spoke. Nevertheless he would reach the group and eye everyone and tilt his head up and back down to resting position in a quick motion "Hey, yu gots sum food? We hungry outchea, y'know?".
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime6th March 2016, 2:45 am

"Oh no...there are two of them. Datara why! Why have you forsaken me like this." Crystal would spot the final member of her team before he arrived out of the corner of her eye before literally glancing back and forth between them to make sure what she was seeing was real. He spoke and well all hopes that he didn't also speak Kaebonics like his sibling went out of the window as it would seem whether she liked it or not she would be getting a crash course in understanding what those Kaos people called language. Still now that they were all here she could finally start introductions. "Alright, settle down. Now that your all here we can actually get something done, if your patient I'll treat you guys to food. If your really hungry that is." With that she would step back so all of them were in her line of sight before clearing her throat.

Introductions first, give me your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies and dream for the future. I'll go first just so you can have an example. I'm Crystal Shinto, I like animals, seals and reading poems. I don't like blood, people who don't know the difference between an arachnid and an insect and people who hunt animals for sport. My hobbies are feeding my Jasasori, hanging out with my fellow jonin and collecting cute plushies. My current dream for the future is for a squad that I taught to become powerful shinobi so I can have something to brag about in the jonin residential distict. She would finish and then point at Armenezra gesturing for him to go first.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime6th March 2016, 12:28 pm

Armen would jump back stunned at the young lady’s reaction to his flirting. It started out as he had expected. The hot girl staring at him in a gaze, completely breath taken by the finesse that Armen displayed.  At least that’s the way he perceived this situation as Himiko would then bet that Armen would love to hear her sing.  Armen knew exactly what that meant, “Oh yee, shawdy want a real nigga. Shawdy want meh to pull dat hur, she want meh to mak he sang”.  Armen would smirk at her with a slight blush as she then puts the sing idea to the side and says for now. “Deeeemmm dis girl a freak! It’s ok baybeh we save dat fo lateh”, was the thought that came to mind as she changed the mood of the conversation.  Although as quick as the thought came, it went when himiko would begin to mock and bash Armen for what he said earlier. As she spoke small flames would burst out of her mouth. This is what made Armen jump back and stand there stunned by her manifestation. “Dis bish is a demon! Oh hells nah. She funna gimme dat fire head fo real.  She gunna suck mah soul into da firey depths of hell “.  Before Armen could say anything else to her, he would hear the familiar voice of his twin brother Decimus.  He would come through defending Armen, and pointing out the disrespect that she was showing.  Armen although staggering on his words would regain his composure to agree with Decimus. “ Chya trick! Aint nobody sweatin u lyk dat anyway. All raisin ur demon voice at meh like dat, ya need to go an pray or sumtin. “

Armen would keep his distance from her and try to greet his brother with a hand slap, grip into a slight shoulder bump and pat on the shoulder with his other hand. He would then step back with his hand still Decimus’ then letting go to signify the end of the salutations. “Wats gud fam?! “ he would then jokingly point in his face, “yo ass hella late!” Before Decimus could answer back, Crystal would settle them down. She wanted to do formal introductions and went first to set an example.  Armen noted what she liked for future references to get out of trouble then noted that she hates when people hunt animals for sport. That was fine with him cause he doesn’t hunt for sport, rather he hunts to eat.  He chuckled hoping that would make a difference in the future. She finished speaking and gestured for him to go up next. He would speak with a strong voice, “mah name  Armenezra Doublestakums. I lik ta eat gud food, train, and bad bishes. Mah dislikes are few: I dun lik hoes, da white shinobi, da guvenment, ,werk, bad food, dawg shit, gurls dat are talleh den me, homewerk, demons, ghosts, public resrooms, white poems, poems dat dun talk about da struggles, peeps dat dun kno about da struggle, afros dat aren’t picked out, dull weapons, the white shinobi’s jelly, mosquitoes, Himiko’s raggedy ass, wen decimus lets it rip, wen hamanoochra drank all da milk, wen girls dun wear pants in public, fat people, puzzles even do im gud at em, bish ass niggas, punk ass niggas, snitch ass niggas, sneak ass niggas, whiny ass niggas, drunk ass niggas, dodge ass niggas, dumb ass niggas, cry ova a bish ass niggas, give a nigga a small piece ass niggas, broke ass niggas, don’t hustle ass niggas, dirty ass niggas, no hygiene ass niggas” he would look around nodding his head thinking that Decimus and Himiko would know what he’s talking about. “color blind ass niggas, kicking peoples animals ass niggas, sendin pigeons late nite to ya gurls house ass niggas, dick piercing ass niggas, dodo nose havin ass niggas, and just ass niggas. You know da ones wit da big asses? Shit unnatural, and i hate wen da white shinobi says nigga. Mah hobbies are training and reading.”.
Armen would then get serious and look at both his sensei and himiko and then decimus. “ Mah goals thou? Mah goal is to fin ma fatha, and make him pay dis child support so I can foreva get dis moneh”. He would then look down to the ground like he just said something real and shocking.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime6th March 2016, 1:18 pm

Himiko felt like her world shattered when who she assumed, correctly, would be the final member of the group, and he spoke in the exact same way she could barely follow. She just shook her head, knowing she just had to get through this harder and faster than she wanted just to be away from them. She felt fine in waiting for her turn for the introductions, choosing just not to acknowledge either of the two whilst she had no clue how to even speak to you. Then of course Armen would go on and on, and he desire just to punch him only grew larger. She jumped back to a position ready to hit him when he mentioned her in his 'dislikes', but calmed herself and refrained. When he was looking at her like she understood what he was saying, she just gave him a concerned face and shook her head. She really didn't understand a thing he was saying. But she was thankful when he finally stopped so she could finally say something. Anything.

With a sigh she stood straight again, "Alright, I'm Himiko Zakiyoshi of the Zakiyoshi clan, and am the descendant of Kimiko Zakiyoshi the Mizukage from way back. I like the quiet, especially in my local temple, and nature, and of course like everyone else in my clan we love the water like a second home. What I dislike however," She suddenly turned stern, turning towards Armen and scowling, "People who disrespect others, and people who assume to know what other people are thinking or want," She was obviously speaking at him. She turned back towards Crystal, "I also dislike spicy food and noisy areas. But my goal?" She suddenly sounded so unsure, looking between her team mates and sighed, "My goal is to make a name for myself. Kimiko Zakiyoshi is so well known in my clan, her descendants always have a lot of pressure to live up to it. I've taken one step, but I will become a great leader like she was. And I guess my first step is helping others, so... your goals shall also become mine. And I guess that's it. And in respect to my two team mates, I will just say I am not used to your speech patterns, so please forgive any misunderstandings I have." She had been smiling at first then glared again at Armen, "And try pulling that shit again and I will actually burn you next time. I'm not that far from perfecting my Boil Release,"
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime8th March 2016, 1:24 am

Decimus would approach his brother and greet him as they usually did, with a variety of small movements or dap as the term was "I ain't even late brudda, maybe y'all juss early n' shiz" He would listen as Crystal would gather there attention as she wished to start off this little meeting with the general who are you questions. She started it off so that the group could have an example of how it was supposed to go. Armenerza was given the chance to go first and he gave out a small sigh as he already knew how that would go. His brother always tended to go over board in broad subjects, tactical genius or not. Decimus would actually take a seat as Erza began making way with his introduction, causing a smirk to appear on Decimus' face. Though he already knew of all this information, it was still funny to hear him say aloud and it was already clear that him and this girl, Himiko would be at each other's throats through this whole process. The girl would go next and Decimus would pay attention throughout the whole thing as he believed it would be a wise idea to know the people he would have to work with. He chuckled softly to himself as he threatened his brother once again, he didn't really see her as some kind of threat but more like a budding rival... (or lover whatever these people do with their lives nowadays...) . Of course; however, if she threatened his blood's safety he would not hesitate to stepping up to her.

Everyone had finished and now it had come time for Decimus to speak his piece. In truth he hadn't even thought about what he was going to say so he would have to go off the top of his head. He cleared his throat, he was well aware that the usual way his family spoke threw people for about 30 loops so he would do his best to explain in a way they understood. He sighed once more, stood up and placed his hands in his pockets before speaking. "Yeeeeaaaa, so mah name is Decimus Doublestackums, as yhu can guess, that dude right there is mah brudda from da same mutha. I liek some stuff, like food and relaxin' I guess, I dislike busta ass chumps who think dey bettah than the rest of us, foos who be abusin' dey strength and nasty ass food I guess... I liek reading or whatever, takin' naps all dat good stuff. My dream o' course is ta find mah pops, for reasons of my own..". He would close his eyes and try and think of something else to say but he think that pretty much summed him up entirely, a growing boy, who aint crazy yet and wants to find his dad sounded good enough. He would open his eyes and stare at his instructor "that's pretty much it". He would sit back down and wait for further instruction.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime8th March 2016, 2:58 am

Crystal would listen to each of her prospective students nodding along and noticing that already two of them were butting heads, thankfully it seemed like Decimus was more content to watch it play out than get involved immediately for that she was grateful. Hopefully things would smooth over as a result of her test, speaking of which now that they were done introducing themselves she might as well get it over with. She would stretch a bit cracking her back and removing her hands from her pockets before her face got serious. "Alright, now then introductions are all well and good but you see when I said I was the squad jonin for team 6 I didn't mean that you guys were in Team 6. Nope, I'm going to give you guys a little test to see if your worth actually teaching or just being sent into the academy for remedial lessions or worse, sent into the genin corps for all eternity." Crystal would pause while scanning the area before pulling out a scroll and tossing it and tossing it into the distance.

Said scroll would sail into the air and land somewhere past the shrubbery about 80 feet away. Upon landing the scroll would burst open as she had used an impact trigger and a flag would emerge before impaling itself in the ground. "Your test will be a game of capture the flag. Inside that scroll was a flag, and if you lot can successfully prevent me from capturing it for say...hmmm a whole 5 minutes you'll pass my test and be officially in Team 6. If you cant well, sucks. she would look at the sun it was still bright out something about that mid-day sun, even if it was technically the afternoon. Still one wouldn't notice all that much due to the wind, one of the benefits of moving to the Dipugakure islands they could actually feel real wind rather than that artificially generated crap in the domes. Then again she was from Hakagakure, so surface air was something she didn't take for granted what with her villages subterranean lifestyle.

"I'll give you a bit of time to prep, and you know find the flag in the first place." Crystal would pull out a stop watch and proceed to wind it. "I won't tell you when I'm coming but I also won't set the timer until the amount of time you get to prep is done. So go on, get. Unless your okay with being academy students again or you know being genin for the rest of your lives." she said making a shooing motion when she looked up and saw they were still there. "Oh and feel free to use lethal force to try and prevent me from stealing your flag, otherwise... I'll be over pretty quick, ya know?

OOC:

Current Training Details:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime8th March 2016, 3:46 pm

The Test Begins
Armen had finished his speech and now it was Himiko’s turn.  He would remain standing as she would begin her introductory speech. Armen decided to take mental notes of what she would say in order to figure out the way her mind works.  In her first statement, she would present her full name and claim to be a descendant of a great and powerful kage. This Armen deemed impossible since she didn’t seem so great to him. In his mind, if one is a descendant of a powerful kage then they themselves must be powerful. What he obviously forgot was that there is such thing as a process, but that isn’t uncommon for his ignorance to get the best of him. In fact, Armen never even heard of the Zakiyoshi clan or the kage that she had mentioned.  When she went on about loving the quiet, nature, and water all he could think of was Himiko spending most of her time with ear plugs, sitting in an outdoor tub full of plain water.  He just imagined her sitting in it with a smile giggling at the world around her and how she could hear absolutely nothing. “Dis gurl not all der”, he would think to himself as she would state that our goal is now her goal. “U tryna find yo fatha too?” is the look he’d give her as he remained focused on her. Himiko’s attitude would shift as the smile left her face and she would state her dislikes. Then she would threaten to Armen that if he tried that again that she would use her boil release on him. Armen didn’t know what boil release was but it sounded very painful so he would look at Decimus. He would then warn Decimus as if she wasn’t referring to him at all that he needs to stop his shenanigans or she will hurt him. He would do so by mouthing “Stahp, just stahp” to Decimus as if he was the one starting the whole commotion.  He would then nod at Himiko showing that he’s in agreement with what she just said and that he knows Decimus could be a hand full.

She had finished her speech and now it was Decimus’ turn. The moment Decimus said ‘Yeeeeaaaa’, Armen instantly became like a bobble head.  A big smile would come across his face as he would come into agreement with every word that his brother spoke.  Decimus said,’ mah name is Decimus Doublestackums’, Armen would say “YUP!” Decimus would say that they’re related and Armen would reply aloud, “ Forrreeeeeaaaallllll!!!” He would then move his head around as Decimus spoke as if his brother was spitting bars or some hot rhymes that ministered to his soul.  All one could hear in the background was, “mmhmm ..mmhmm.. chka ..what?!.. yeaa!” When Decimus mentioned his father, Armen’s response was right there with him, “BUSTA –ASS NIGGA, FUNNA FIND HIS ASS”. At the end of Decimus’ speech, Armen looked intensely at Decimus and nodded at him viciously as if he just spoke the hardest truth. He would then mouth to him, “ U Right! U right”.

Now it was Crystal’s turn again. She would surprise Armen with news about a test. The mention of a test being taken today completely discouraged him because he knows that he didn’t study. Also now that he knows that no one here is yet an official member of team 6 and that failing this test could get them kicked out, made him feel a bit nervous. After hearing the introduction that Himiko gave, and how she might now be searching for her father as well according to Armen’s interpretation made him kind of want her to stick around.  Besides Decimus is in the running to be part of team 6 as well so he had to make sure that the both of them get in because that’s his brother, and who better to have your back? Crystal spoke on stating that this test will show to her if we’re actually worth teaching and if we fail we could remain Genins forever or worse. She then grew silent for a minute; Armen being observant would watch her eyes as it scanned the terrain. “She aint lukin at us, wat she thinkin about? Did she detect sumtin?”  Her next move caught his attention even further as she would pull out a scroll causing Armen to instinctively bring his right leg back.  His attitude would become serious and when she threw the scroll he would look at her throwing arm to see the direction that she had thrown the scrolls. Unfortunately, it was windy, so although he had a good idea of the direction it was thrown, once the wind manage to successful cut off the force of Crystal’s throw, it would carry the scroll in whatever direction that the wind is blowing.  This elementary level deduction originates from his familiarity with the wind element and how it affects projectile weapons such as the boomerang that he uses soo well. Armen would then watch crystal wind her stopwatch and tell them that she’ll give them time to prep.

After her talk about how they should use lethal force to prevent her from ending this test quickly, Armen got bummed out further. That comment reminded him of how powerful Jounin actually are.  Armen would channel chakra and sigh long and loud, “UHHHHHHHHHH!” following that up by stomping his feet on the ground like a child that lost his candy. “Gah..gah dam white-nobis dawg! Always be stressin a kid! Stay tryna fail a nigga and bring da black shinobi back. MAANNNNNEEE, LET’S GO YALL! Gunna find dis stupid flag en not go bak to dat raggedy ass academy, wer da chocolate milk stey rottin.” Armen would pretend to storm off traveling north, the direction sensei’s arm was pointed hoping that they would follow his lead. Although Crystal might be sharp he had to do his best to hide his intentions.  The stomping earlier was to trigger his tracking technique, Game Seeker. A technique commonly used to track creatures when hunting. He would use this technique to monitor, Crystals whereabouts so if she decides to come anywhere near their direction he would sense her coming from 40ft away. Assuming that his team for any reason decides to follow him he would be able to proceed with his second plan, tracking the flag.  They didn’t have much time to waste so after pretending to huss and fuss for about 20 ft due north, he would stop and fill his teammates in.  Using the trees and the sounds of nature as confinement, to his sounds and movements, Armen would get serious for a second and stop his team with a hand gesture. “Ey listen up yall I kno how ta fin da flag”. He would stand still and take note of the direction that the wind is blowing against Himiko’s blue hair and compare it to the direction that the wind is pushing against Decimus’ feathers that are tucked into his hair. “ I think we shud travel north west of hur. Wat do yall think, cus wen crystel threw da scroll her han was pointin towards us. Dat lets us kno dat da scroll as thrown sum wer behin us. And dats north of her, so if da wind be blowing towards da west dat means it shuld be sumwer lik northwest from hur, right? Wat yall think, cus we dun got a lot of tyme?  Decimus lead da wey.” Armen would follow taking note of their surroundings and if there were changes in crystal’s location.  Seems like reading books for formulas and seals increase critical thinking, after all, to bad it doesn’t help with language.

OOC:
Spoiler:

Techs Used:
Spoiler:

Chakra Left:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime8th March 2016, 5:13 pm

Himiko hardly follow the other brother, if thankfully the tiniest bit better, however the whole time she couldn't fully focus, just wanting to smack Armen to be quiet. She was listening far more to their teacher, nodding along as she listened to their little test, immediately casting her eyes about the area, trying to watch the scroll as it was thrown and getting only the general area. Instantly she was setting her mind running; how to detect Crystal, how to defend from Crystal, however mostly perhaps how hide the flags exact location.

As she vanished leaving the three to themselves she gave a small sigh, knowing she would be subject to conversation she wouldn't be able to understand. What Armen suggested made sense, of what she understood anyway, and agreed with him for the most part. As those two led the way, she walked backwards, looking out mostly for anything Crystal might be doing whilst alos gauging their distance from her. "Alright... the air is still pretty damn fresh, you can still taste the sea, however it's not strong enough to use by itself. I'm a water specialist though, so it does give a small advantage," She began to say, giving further options to the two, whilst facing towards where the wind was coming from. "Likewise I'm still trying to perfect my more offensive jutsu, I have my fire breathing that you obviously witnessed a tiny varient of earlier, but nothing too great so if it comes to actual combat... well you two are probably more accustomed, and I will not be using 'lethal force' as she put it. Call me a wuss, whatever, I don't use that much force unless I've no choice." She then moved in between them to speak more quietly, "I have my mist technique though, great for camouflaging an area. Chakra filled too, so if she's got some weird detection jutsu, it'll be as if not more difficult in my mist." She wasn't sure just how close Crystal still was, and sharing her ability she felt would come in handy here.
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime10th March 2016, 11:38 pm

Decimus was completely intent on listening to his peers but then here comes Erza. First off he decided he was going to try and through him under the bus as if he was the target of Himiko's anger and in return he would just let out a soft sigh and let things continue on. Now when his brother decided he was going to start hyping up when Decimus started talking was a whole 'nother situation entirely. He suppressed a stint of laughter behind a smile, he was used to his behavior as it was but today it just seemed to be a lot more than usual... or maybe not. Introductions were finished now however and now it was time to get down to the nitty gritty. Crystal would begin explaining to the trio that she had a test for them, one that would determine whether or not they would be genin forever or officially become a team to which Decimus would suck his teeth (can never get enough of these tests I swear). Decimus watched her movements intently now that the whole situation had gotten serious and what not, he couldn't be sure what her intentions could be. She pulled out a scroll and launched it into the air, Decimus had to decide between watching her or watching the scroll, in the end he choose the latter. He took note that it landed a bit far off but it's exact location he hadn't known. She gave them a few minutes to prep and Erza began throwing a fit as his dislike for this "test" was apparent as well.

Decimus would follow after his brother and after a bit he would explain what he had on his mind. It made sense and Decimus had watched the scroll go sailing into the air so his directions weren't wrong and if he didn't know any better Decimus could swear all that stomping around wasn't for nothing. His brother was outgoing but when it came to the seriousness of a situation everything had a purpose. "North West sounds about right, I was watchin' the thing fly through da sky so you aint far off brudda, just lookin' for it will bes tha hard part. There are no scarcity of trees and bushes round here. " stating his agreement he would start leading the way toward the general location of the scroll. He took note of what Himiko said as well, knowing his comrades abilities would further help to understand how they could benefit and what they were lacking. If anything Armenerza was already throwing around ideas in his head, though he would have to be wary that Himiko wouldn't be going all out. When it came down to it Decimus wasn't one for the tactical side of battle, though he wasn't a fool when it came to it he had a streak of wanting to stick to the simplistic side of things. He would continue walking, his eyes surveying the area to make sure the scroll hadn't landed in some random tree or some kind of nonsense. He would make sure he began charging chakra as a precaution, things were about to get a little heated real soon. After a bit of walking and looking for a good a good bit of distance he would turn to look at his brother speaking in more of a whisper "Can ya feel the thang yet?" he spoke to Erza directly seeing how if he was using his Game Seeker technique he should be able to know if the target was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime11th March 2016, 5:55 am

Crystal would remain in place in fact she even would make a show of looking the other way and whistling as she inspected her gear as if she had no care in the world of what they did or said. This wasn't true of course but she felt that if she was watching them like a hawk they might feel intimidated and thus not act true to their personalities in a combat situation. She did wonder how they would do whether the two boys could actually be serious in the first place and whether she didn't have a wallflower of a kunoichi in her hands who would break at the first sign of pressure. It was unfortunate but typically kunoichi didn't really get serious as genin though this one was older than most so who knows she might have outgrown her the prepubescent immaturity that plagued so many of her peers.

Once she was done inspecting her tools she would cup her hands and hold them a couple of inches to her face before whispering something that if they didn't have exceptional hearing they would obviously miss.  Who she was talking to or what she was talking to no idea really or maybe she was doing odd things to throw them off if they had lingered around who knew. All in all she had no interest in finding out what they were planning nor showed like she would be moving anytime soon. After all she had given them ample time to not only find the flag but formulate at least a basic plan of defense. Speaking of the flag it was somewhere, completely erect with the scroll it emerged from right next to it on the ground.

"I wonder what my not cute students are up to. I hope they get the purpose of this test otherwise I might just have to reprimand them harshly. With lots of pain." Crystal thought to herself initially frowning but then smirking as she thought of the ways she could scare them being a jonin was just so fun. Now she understood why her own sensei took his time out to mess with her squad, it was just so enjoyable coming up with ways to freak them out. Sure it was training in another way, testing them repeatedly would only make them mentally stronger in the long run but no one said she couldn't enjoy herself while doing so.

Training Topic:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime16th March 2016, 5:57 pm

Pressed For Time

As his spoke of the objective at hand , they were all aware that the greatest task would be to fortify their position and keep the flag from being captured by their opponent for the day. As the trio remained within the greenery, Armen would retreat into his thoughts and play over many different scenerios. All of which would bring anxiety to Armen’s gut, since they were dealing with the unknown. As thoughts raced around his head he would hear Himiko’s voice as she tells them in secret about her specialty and weaknesses. Himiko’s demeanor in keeping her information a secret triggered a memory of earlier this morning when Crystal approached him and called him by name before he could even tell her. Armen’s eyes would widen at Himiko so when Decimus confirmed the way,he wasted no time. He would bolt off grabbing both of their hands as he went forward at C rank speed. Assuming that they would both bolt off with him, holding hands they will all be running the same speed covering ten feet . As they ran together ,Armen would circulate wind chakra around his body and in a gust he and his two team mates would be blown into the air forward ten feet covering a total of 20ft by the end of this post. "Listen up y'all crystal alredy kno bout us, she kno wat we can do. Trus meh, she knu mah name befo I even tol hur. Dats wah she gav us  a head start cus she kno she cud beat us. Even as a joining I wudnt take two genius and da bes competiteh in da wurld, Armenzra as a joke. We need ta get to da flag snappy. Only den can I cook ups Gud plan." They would continue to run and he'd use his futon shift technique every ten steps that they took to propel th closer to the flag.

OOC Notes:
Spoiler:

Jutsus In Use:
Spoiler:

Chakra Remaining and Stamina remaining:
Spoiler:

Techniques Learned: 1 additional D rank added because of prev endurance training
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime17th March 2016, 10:03 pm

Himiko felt everything seem to slow as her hand was grabbed, prepared to give her team mate another dose of 'fire breath' if this was some stupid ploy, a little paranoid she'd admit. She felt some surprise however as they suddenly moved forwards, feeling the bones in her arm pop at the unexpected pull, but quickly learning to follow, trusting he wasn't as dumb as she believed. His following words told her otherwise though, realising he'd picked up some rather subtle things it seemed. She would have to give him a little more credit than she had been. Still barely understood either of the guys though. "Alright Armen, I guess you take the lead." She commented as they rushed towards the flag. She wondered just how much Crystal knew of them, whilst they weren't as big a clan any more there would still have been some knowledge, or so she'd have imagined, that the strength in genjutsu by voice was common, "... One quick thought, Crystal knows about us, we know nothing about her, my genjutsu will be useless, I believe she'll be at least a little aware of my clan's capabilities." She itched at the back of her hand, trying to run through this new information, "But I do wonder, just how up to date she'll be."

Distance moved during post:

Techniques learned:
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime21st March 2016, 2:22 pm

Decimus continued surveying the area up until the point when his brother suddenly rushed forward and taking his arm along with him. The sudden pull caused his shoulder to emit a small popping noise. He would recover himself and start moving on pace with him so he wouldn't yank his arm off. When they finally stopped Erza would begin going on about how their sensei already knew of what they were capable of. Decimus would nod his understanding as they kept moving toward the direction that the flag should have been in, as a teacher it would only make sense that she had a least some knowledge of what the trio could do so that she could work on the weak areas and strengthen the areas they were capable in. They had moved a good 35 or so feet from their original spot where things had begun but he still hadn't spotted it yet "Clearly tha odds aren't in our favor brudda, think that' s the point y'know? But the flag shud be a bit further in the area ahead, the flag went pretty far" he would gesture ahead of their current position. He would listen to Himiko speak and let the thought settle a bit "She knows about us we don't know bout her so the only advantage we can hopes for is dat she don't know where the flag is either". Which would bring them back to the immediate problem, they didn't know where the dumb flag was either, a bit of time had passed since the test had begun and as far as Decimus could tell they hadn't made any progress. He would keep his eyes open for any sign of a clue, maintaining the charkra flow in his body as a precaution as well. "How much time you thinkin' we gots left?"

OOC:
Technique/Tiers Learned:

Last edited by Decimus on 21st March 2016, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime21st March 2016, 2:36 pm

Crystal would raise an eyebrow when her not cute genin sprinted away. "Oh so they finally understood that they'd never get there on time if they just walked huh. Well at least they aren't too hopeless." she thought to herself with an amused grin, sure enough she watch them until they passed by the bushed and would content herself with waiting until their predetermined time to set up was over. She would inspect her gear just to pass the time though she was fully equipped chances are she wouldn't even need to use any of it. She would keep her mind open for the potential skill sets of her genin, their academy dossier's didn't reveal much other than their chakra affinities and test scores and whether or not they could preform the academy three along with any additional low level techniques geared towards boosting ones chances of promotion. Now sure she could only reliably type cast Himiko, she knew what the Zakiyoshi were skilled at but who knew was she a cookie cutter member of her clan or was she a renegade.

As for the Rikigaku, sure they were known for their weapons but Non-Kg clans despite following a theme tended not to rely on it completely so there had to be additional things little nuances that they favored. Either way she would keep an open mind so that she won't be deluded into dismissing them, it was just the type of person she was. For most of her life she had been dismissed because of her short stature and childish looks so she would never underestimate another based on personality or appearance. No she would treat them like they were, prospective genin shinobi, and if they fell below that standard then they would either fail or it would be up to her to whip them into shape. A stray glance at her stop watch would cause her to grin, sure she said she was going to give them a whole five minutes but she was a ninja not a samurai she wasn't honor bound to adhere to her rules. Unlike they were, considering she was the superior officer and they had been ordered to prevent her from capturing the flag in an area. Sure she wouldn't sprint off after them what was the fun in that, no instead she would proceed to start walking towards where she threw the flag.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime26th March 2016, 11:56 am

Armen and his team sprinted quickly through the terrain. With the help of his futon shift technique they were able to get to the flag a lot sooner than expected. Once at the flag they would stop skittle before it and Armen would scan the area for boobie traps. After finding the place secure enough he'd know that the jounin kept her word about giving them enough time to set up and fortify the space keeping the area secure so that they don't lose possession of that flag. Armen stood there staring at the flag. It was as if the flag was the only thing keeping him from becoming powerful enough to meet his goal. Losing this flag could mean that all three of the would end up back in the academy. With a big failure on each of their records, they might end up staying there forever. Nonetheless Armen wasn't about to let that happen and neither was his team. He would look at Decimus as he goes deep into thought. Then he'd look at himiko for a moment. He then bowed his head quietly and thought of possible ways for their opponent to come at them. "Well yall by wat I Hurd from yall there ain't much we can do. But dats aight cuz I gots a plan dats gunna use da lil bit we kno and mak it a big deal". Before he continued speaking he would try and sense where crystals whereabouts are. He would pick up nothing due to his technique running out of juice and instead of rebooting it he would let it fade off a bit because he would need to focus more on what's around him versus what's coming at the moment. He would walk up to the flag and place a hand on it. "Dang mane I need dis to werk". Armen would try to digitize the flag using his rikigaku technique, Digitize. Based off of the success of the attempt he will be able to start up a bigger and better plan.

OOC Notes:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Jutsus In Use:
Spoiler:

Chakra Remaining and Stamina remaining:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime1st April 2016, 9:18 pm

Himiko shook off the odd sensation still buzzing through her body as they came to a halt by the flag. Every notion she had over her team mates were rather quickly dropped. Almost all anyway. She did wish they could speak normally. "Sounds about right... I think..." She stepped a little away from the two and knelt down. "Soon as I move again my jutsu will break, so try not to interrupt me." She muttered, stiffening her back straight as her eyes closed. With a single deep breath she began her song, channelling chakra through her form and to her throat where her voice and the aria she sang carried it out and into the area. Whilst the nearby water was a help, she felt a little more would be helpful, and with how adaptable the technique was, guessing exactly which follow-up would be used would not be easy without getting into Himiko's mind itself.

Techniques Used:
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime4th April 2016, 5:54 pm

As the group had finally located the flag Armenezra set himself to work immediately and Decimus recognized immediately what he was up to. Ezra was always the one to come up with the plans of the group but Decimus pondered the many exploits and possibilities that could come about should his brother be successful. Himiko wasted no time either as she set to work doing, whatever it was that she was doing. He knew little about his teammate outside of the fact that she and Ezra were clearly at odds with one another, (no surprise there) he would smile at his own joke but refocus on the situation. He had realized that he was just standing there but he didn't really know what he could do. He could go searching for their sensei but straying too far could prove fatal to the group in a variety of ways. He couldn't help by just standing here either. In the end he decided that he would stand guard as the both of them focused on their own individual techniques, he couldn't be sure when she would come but if anything it would be soon. Once she realized that they had gotten to the flag he was certain she would waste no time in trying to take them out, at least that was how he felt about the situation. In his current state Decimus was more an offensive based fighter so there wasn't much he could do to help "fortify" the area. A lot of time had passed since the test had began and there was no guarantee that they still had as much time as they hoped. He would draw Slicanig and stab it into the ground in front of him before taking a knee. His eyes scanned the area rapidly as he looked for any sign of an attack or signs of their teacher. He would sigh softly before continuing to monitor the area. He would glance over his shoulder at his brother as he continued the digitization process, he could hear Himiko singing so he assumed everything was going well there as well.

Chakra:
Stamina:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th April 2016, 2:14 am

As Armenezra reached for the flag it would vibrate and numerous insects buzzed in warning, a clear indication that the flag was not to be moved. Sure enough if he didn't understand the warning and before he ignored and provoking them to attack him. Some of them would branch off and write a message by ordering themselves. "Don't Touch the Flag, Defend it". Crystal had given her cute tiny arachnids specific instructions. Sure she didn't like to be too far away from them less they begin to go wild and die off but they were hardy and though she couldn't see them she knew they were. She would proceed to pull out shuriken before tossing them into the distance and before they plummeted to the ground they would change shape turning into copies of herself before sprinting off towards her not cute genin.

Crystal herself could afford to keep up her leisurely pace she knew she would get there eventually and she had plenty of time, for now she would probe their defenses with her clones just like an enemy would when stumbling upon unfamiliar territory or a base that seemed not to be too heavily guarded. Meanwhile the bug clones would split into three groups moving in pairs of two at C-rank speeds, two would proceed head on, while the other two split to the left and the right respectively. As they moved they tried to keep silent while the ones who ran straight ahead on the other hand would make noise to attract attention, the ones moving straight ahead would move at C-rank speeds. Their comrades however would move at B-rank speed due to taking a longer way around, crouching down low to the ground and moving like that fully taking advantage of their composite state they didn't have to "run" like a human did since they weren't "running" at all. The ones running straight would not deviate but if they eventually were spotted Crystal had instructed them to behave so that even though she couldn't see what they were doing and they would still attack they wouldn't attempt to fully overwhelm the genin.

After all even if they weren't cute, they were still just genin and this was a test. She really didn't want to explain to the council three dead bodies, that would be a mess of paperwork and several months of docked pay and *shudder* D-rank missions. Crystal would pick up the pace just a a nice jog at normal running speeds, something effortless for someone of her skill level.

Training Topic:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next