Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphial

Seraphial

Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training) Empty
PostSubject: Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training)   Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training) Icon_minitime28th August 2013, 5:51 pm

Sitting in the school's own court yard for training, this young man was looking around. He was hoping that he'd meet his new friend here for a bit of a sparing match, well actually for some training. He was anxious to gain some new moves that his family down. From generation to generation it would be seen. Honestly, its pretty cool to even think about. His heart was a flutter like any other little kid's own would even be. His heart now going from fluttering to racing. He thought taht he could be like his great great grandfather Tennotsukai. He just couldn't wait around any more. Honestly if you were a little kid like him, would you even dare to think about waiting when you know you're super excited? It's like waiting for the Santa Shinobi to come around on Christmas with presents. There's just no way at all that you're going to even know the word sleep. He jumps down from the tree and started to jog in place. His big blue eyes aimed on the prize to being like his family before him. He wanted to be a powerful protector as well as a type of person who was still emerged in the arts.

going to learn:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training)   Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training) Icon_minitime30th August 2013, 1:20 am

Kimiko had been exploring the campus and had found a... Boy? Girl? Person jogging in place, how cool. She was still new to the world and she had only read of these types of things happening. She grabbed her face and swooned a little as she rocked from side to side. Than she regained her composure and walked over to the person. She waved her hand and exclaimed, Hello! I'm Kimiko, who are you? She said as she shined a big innocent smile at the boy. She hoped he was nice.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seraphial

Seraphial

PostSubject: Re: Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training)   Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training) Icon_minitime30th August 2013, 10:36 am

Looking back at the young girl, well from what Sera knows, he knew the truth. Yeah, I went there. He just smiles and nods. "Hello there, I'm Seraphial and who do you really thing you're fooling?" He jumps down from the tree and walks over to the young Kimiko and whispers in his ears. He's truly a nice person, but his upbringing and not being around people his own age a lot, he's more likely to tell the truth in a bashful way. That's what he did while whispering into Kimiko's ear.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training)   Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training) Icon_minitime31st August 2013, 9:05 pm

"What? You make no sense." She said in response to his whispering. She was clueless to whatever he was saying. Afterall what did who who dilly even mean. Kimiko knew real words not those weird words and phrases he was spouting out. She just looked more and more confused, but rolled it off. Why did this person have to be so weird..
Back to top Go down
Seraphial

Seraphial

PostSubject: Re: Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training)   Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training) Icon_minitime31st August 2013, 10:17 pm

Okay, could this one be any dense? Well, live and let live, but then again, that's not one of Seraphial's saying. Being a trap himself, he knew all about it. So, he moved away from the young person and points. "You're a boy right? I mean like...really?" He asks in a quickly but very subtle manner, albeit, that's how it is to him. It really was quiet, but not subtle, he just came out and said it.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training)   Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training) Icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 4:37 am

Kimiko didn't know what he meant by that, WAS HE CALLING HER UGLY! HOW RUDE! She squatted down with her legs tightly together and started to cry at his hurtful words. Mister you're so mean! I'm no boy! I didn't know I was ugly! at this point she was bawling her eyes out, she didnt like being called ugly out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training)   Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harmonic Destiny Duet (Dual training)
Page 1 of 1