Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Lady Psychokinetic (Bulk Training) Dual Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Lady Psychokinetic (Bulk Training) Dual Training Empty
PostSubject: Lady Psychokinetic (Bulk Training) Dual Training   Lady Psychokinetic (Bulk Training) Dual Training Icon_minitime31st May 2014, 11:52 am

=================================================

Yvette was currently training while reminicing the past couple of years she had spent with Regal, most of the time they were merely travelling and trying to survive however there were moments where they actually got stuff done. The highlight for Regal of course was claiming his family scroll and obtaining resources so he could begin making weapons however Yvette had her own highlights. Though due to her secretive ways she needed to part from him for brief periods, one of such periods was right after they had dropped off Zelana in the Land of Graves. Her excuse of course was that she needed to do something however in actuality it was merely due to her seeing something in the distance something that she knew exactly who would make such a marking.

-Flashback-

Yvette was walking aimlessly beside Regal they had dropped off Zelana and it was rather somber now that their wasn't the constant interuption of happiness from the third member of their pseudo-group. Neo had been gone a while and it was always known that he was the most distant out of the four, then it was followed by herself then Regal mainly due to lack of communication and Zelana was obviously the most connected mainly due to her...personality. So what am I going to do now..I supposed I could tell him to head to the Land of Souls immediately but then again he did say he wanted to do something in the Land of Madne- ...Is that...Yes..it is..what could that be doing over here..unless. Yvette thought to herself as she continued walking before she saw a totem in the distance it was rather distinct seeing as it was comprised of rocks arranged in a distinct spiral with the center of the spiral having a rock pillar which had 12 rocks stacked on top of each other. She had only seen it once before and that was when she got Reinosha from her grandfather except in that case the number of rocks in the pillars were much less..seven to be exac-, it was her age, he was here and she had to find him.

Regal. You go on ahead I'll catch up. Thanks. Yvette said telepathically before dashing off at swift release before he could ask why seeing as Regal wasn't the type to press an issue she knew he would be fine with it as long as she eventually came back before he crossed the border seperating the Land of Graves from the Land of Madness. She did however hear him say that it was fine and that he wanted to check out the sites of the Land of Graves anyways, mainly to see if he could get some new materials. She wouldn't focus too much on him however instead she would run all the way to the totem before stopping and looking around in hopes of seeing her grandfather however after waiting for ten minutes she would frown sadly as perhaps she had missed him. She would instead sink to the ground next to the totem before brushing her fingertips on the stones noticing that they were all, upon closer observation, likewise in spirals could he possibly have an Earth Release chakra nature?

Hmm. You've grown a bit, though I suppose your father's genetics are the reason you still look like a tyke. A deep voice said behind her causing her to stiffen before turning, mainly because Reinosha hadn't given her any warning of danger, odd but that would only mean one thing. She would turn and her usually stoic face would brighten of course her smile would be hidden underneath her scarf but her eyes which usually were cold, uninterested or merely bored actually glimmered with happiness upon seeing the man before her. Ara...ara youngsters these days don't even try and greet their grandpa's, in my days we used to, oh wait never mind. he said causing her to get up and hug him tightly causing him to hug her back with one arm and pat her on the head with the other. After a moment they would detatch and he would pull down her hoodie so he could get a better look at her while she would notice some minor changes in him.

The last time she saw her grandfather was five years ago, obviously before she joined the Shogunate shinobi academy she had strayed far from her parents while in Ibaragakure and was quite lost. Though just like she was now she didn't outwardly panic instead kept her face cool even though her hands were trembling in her pockets and her bottom lip quivered ever so slightly. A man had seen that and told her to follow him and that he'd take her to her parents and due in part fo childish ignorance and desperation she had decided to follow him. She had been led to an alley way and while walking had past a weird totem spirals with the center having a stack of 7 stones and she remembered thinking to herself, I'm seven. It was during that brief moment of introspection that the man she was following suddenly disappeared and she was left alone in the alleyway she was terrified obviously as just seconds before he was right in front of her and couldn't hold her composure any longer. As she broke down she felt a hand on her shoulder causing her to stiffen and look up though she didn't scream out mainly out of fear however looking up she saw a man looking down at her and holding out a tissue with his other hand.

He towered above her tiny frame being at least six foot three inches and had a long mane of silver dreadlocks with one in the center being a distinct shade of crimson. His eyes were steely blue exactly like her own and her mom and he had a goatee which likewise was silver. He was however much darker than she was as while she seemed to be of a mocha tint he was more of the dark chocolate variety despite that she could see the similarities between him and her mother. The sharp eyes but soft facial features though she did give him props the goatee and the scar on the bridge of his nose did make him look more masculine. He was wearing a black trenchcoat which was partially open revealing his black combat vest underneath with a fishnet undershirt. On his neck he had a necklace with a skull on it which was partially covered due to the scarf he had on it was black however had a orange flame pattern on the bottom. This matched he pants which had multiple pockets and while mainly black had orange flame patterns running up the sides which were outlined in white. He was likewise wearing fingerless gloves with white skulls on the back covered in orange flames which matched his boots which had the same pattern just at the back of his heel.

She would study him before taking the tissue from him and wiping her eyes before giving it back to him causing him to chuckle before deciding to speak to her. So I'm guessing this is what happened. Ceres decided to take you out on a trip for your birthday and you managed to slip away from her so right now she's probably running around the village stressed out because her baby is lost. Meanwhile you found your way into the shopping district and began to panick because well you've never been here before. Correct me if I'm wrong? he said his voice surprisingly deep and causing her to flinch a bit before she calmed down and would nod wondering how he knew her mothers name and the fact that it was her birthday. Then, some man says hey little girl, I'll get you home and you follow him because at this point your thinking you've hit rock bottom and it can't get any worse. Sigh..your lucky I was here today otherwise your adventure would of taken a very bad turn. But enough of that, come along now, I've missed what, six birthdays in a row now, I'd be a horrible grandfather if I didn't get you a present for this one. It was at that moment she grew well shocked as her mother was rather tight lipped about her past all she managed to get from her father was that her mothers parents died when she was very young and she came to the village as an orphan.

Of course, on the way to get their present he cleared all of that up for her, instead telling him his name, Lex N. Arashi and that her and her mother both hailed from the Arashi clan which was one of the largest clans of Ibaragakure right after the Mishura and the Hokkai. However he warned her not to say anything and that he wasn't surprised that her mother never told her, after all she had went native and forgot everything he and her grandma ever taught her. As they went around she asked him why he had never spoken to her before and he explained his situation and that many people wanted to either capture him or kill him and that the only reason he was here today was due to it being her birthday and of course that the Ibaragakure Chunin Exams were being held so security was easier to infiltrate. He likewise explained that only she could see his face right now, as he was actually in a multi-layered illusion genjutsu everyone else would see an old man and now with her and tow it would be as if he was taking her grandchild to see the sights. Which ironically he was doing at the moment, she nodded and would reach out to hold his hand causing him to smile faintly before they eventually got to their destination. An old blacksmith shop which was seemingly out of the way where he picked up Reinosha for her and in order to give her something else to remind her of him, his scarf after seeing her eye it the entire day.

As they made their way back he briefly explained what he needed her to do, a journal that he gave her mother, he needed her to find it and read it, and she will know exactly what to do after that. She told him that she wanted to be a shinobi but her mother and father were firmly against it causing him to laugh and unlike them he paused before telling her that whatever she wanted to be was ultimately fine with him as long as she was happy. This prompted her to hug him once more and tell him that he was the best grandpa in existence, thinking back on it she was quite...childish back then. Before he left he gave her three additional things that she needed to know, the first to keep her encounter with him a secret from her mother at all costs; the second being to find the journal as quickly as she could but likewise making sure her mother doesn't find her looking for it and finally that one day he'd see her again and she should be more mindful of her safety and trust no one but her family. With that he would turn on his heel before body flickering away and a couple of minutes later Ceres would find her and scoop her up while hugging her tightly and telling her never to run off like that again.

The sword of course brought up concern later on when she had returned home but she merely told them that she had told a merchent that she wanted to be a shinobi and he was kind enough to give it to her. After inspecting it her father mentioned that it was a beautifully crafted blade and it was a samurai weapon and looked resigned as now she had the weapon necessary to try and behind a shinobi career. Her mother still protested and after a brief debate she asked if your parents decided something for you that you eventually came to hate would they simply go along with it or would they instead try their own way the way which made them happy. This caused her mother to pale a bit before deciding to drop the matter entirely and all was well. Over the next couple of weeks Yvette searched high and low for the journal eventually finding it hidden with a blood seal which thankfully due to her being Ceres' daughter could likewise open it since they shared the same blood. It was upon reading it that her entire outlook on shinobi and clans changed and she learned the harsh truth about the world and her ancestors past and resolved to take revenge against the Arashi Clan by any means.

It was also thanks to that book that she learned a couple of things that her ancestor Devin U. Arashi possessed such as the Uzugan a powerful dojutsu which she had unlocked in her youth that her father likewise possessed but had unfortunately become dormant if going by her mother and her self possibly due to diluted clan blood. The unique method at which Devin used to her Storm Release and the various storms she herself specialized in, techniques that she had refined into an art form such as the Body Flicker Technique it's variations and of course the One Hand Sealing Style. There were other techniques that she had been working on such as Chidori variations various Water and Lightning Release techniques, more advanced versions of her Storm Gates and their combinations, the Uzugan and it's abilities and of course the last technique she had managed to perfect before her incarceration Kirin which according to Devin had been based on another shinobi's technique someone named Hisoka. It was thanks to these notes that she was able to train herself enough to earn the Shogun's interest and be drafted just like other children with potential to the Shogunate Shinobi Academy.

Back to current day however she noticed he hadn't changed too much other than his trench coat now being fully open revealing his combat vest with two projectile accelerators strapped to his sides and rows of ammo pouches around his chest. He would rub her head messing up her hair but not really as all she needed to do was shake her head and it just fell right into place, yay for perfect hair though she knew it was only this way since she kept it nice and short her mother had untamable curls which she had seemed to inherit from him. On his waist he had scroll pouches but over all he looked like he had when she saw him five years ago just with more wrinkles as it was obvious he was getting along in age wereas before he looked to be in his early fifties albeit being rather fit and youthful looking now he looked more like his age but still mostly due to the shinobi training being fit. You know when I hear my grandbaby had managed to complete a streak in the pits and then decided that she didn't want to be a shinobi anymore I thought the worst. Only to find out that you were completely fine but instead deciding to suck up to the Shogun and become a Lady. Initially I wondered..hmm why, but then I thought about it and I realize that it seems my Grandbaby was one to think big. Ara...one would think your planning on annexing places to raise funds for a war especially since you seemed to have recruited not just one but three promising future shinobi to your cause. Lex said with a proud smile before his face became serious. I take it you found the journal. he said causing Yvette to ruffle through her hoodie before pulling out a small book.

I have read it over 50 times, memorised our history and have based many of my techniques on the things I could assimilate. Also...thanks to Great Grandma's details I managed to obtain something unique, though I think you knew there was the possibility of that happening hence why you bought a sword with the Psionic Release. Yvette said causing Lex to raise an eyebrow pretty much informing her to continue. I spent a lot of time in the academy library mainly to see what I could uncover about my release in order to make new techniques, I found out that Psionic is a complex nature transformation and the only one not to have any strengths or weakenesses in comparison to all the others. It was useful as it was a neutral one in comparison to the others but what really drew me to it was it's rarity outside members of the Jiko Clan. In fact there were only 2 notable users of the Psionic Release in the past 2 centuries, the first and perhaps hailed as the most powerful shinobi period was Cassandra Duo Kukinorite the fourth Shijimakage of Shigakure and the second was Sylvia Hiyori the jinchuriki of the Nanabi who hailed from Ibaragakure. However what they were known for were two completely different things, while Sylvia excelled at the use of Psionic Release in creating constructs and mimicking the traits of other releases Cassandra developed an alternate energy source known as Nen. Eventually Sylvia was said to have learnt it from Cassandra in their youth but didn't take it as far as the former did as other than her juggernauts perhaps the thing that the fourth Shijimakage was known the most for in combat was her mental based technique mastery. I was curious as to how Nen could be obtained and after digging around I managed to find that their was a descendant of Sylvia Hiyori in the Shinobi Academy. After a couple of days of shadowing I approached the kid and managed to find out that not only did they possess Psionic Release but likewise they possessed Nen. I managed to convince them to teach me it on the promise that I likewise would teach them something to benefit them, it wasn't anything major for me however I doubt they realized the extent of what they were almost..giving away. Yvette said before stopping as she realized she had been talking for quite a while instead deciding to demonstrate exactly what she could do.

She would unshealthe Reinosha before pricking her thumb on the tip causing a small amount of her blood to spill on the blade before it would become enshrouded in Orange Nen causing Lex to look at her appraisingly. In addition to that I learned telepathy and while I am capable of utilizing Nen the usual way my blood based version is an effective mental based kinjutsu. she said telepathically to him causing him to actually break into a wide smile showing his slightly enlarged canines. I am..so far limited by contact when it comes to reading minds however sending my thoughts into others minds is child's play at this point. You are however right about me going to the pits, I needed extra money and I needed to test out my skills before setting off into the world it was an interesting challenge and many of my skills were put to the test however thanks to the kittens I pulled through. she said causing her grandfather to raise his hand to interupt her.

So in addition to learning the body flicker which by now you must have known is something of a... coming of age thing for us. Even Ceres, as different as she tries to be from me, has more than just a basic understanding of the technique. You also learned the ability to harness Nen, obtained telepathy most likely as a result of increased delving into Psionic Release, but also managed to get along with the Cat Summons. Ara ara...I think you deserve more than just the routine present, how about this a quick spar you show me what you can do and I will give you advice and point you in the right direction in terms of getting stronger. Lex said causing Yvette's eyes to widen before nodding and twirling Reinosha around in her hand before Lex would reach out to hold her shoulder before body flickering a fair distance away from the totem so as not to ruin it. Hmm, this looks like a good spot alright whenver your ready little one. he said upon walking about 10 feet away from her and turning while folding both of his arms over his chest and waiting for her to make the first move.

Yvette would nod before moving into a lower stance as her mind went through possibilities, if she moved at normal running speed or swift release he'd obviously know she's holding back, however crashing ground would be better to save until she had to use it so bullet release it was. She would dig her heel into the ground before launching forward at bullet release speeds moving in for a quick strike of disgrace with Psychokinetic Blade. Lex however would move into her strike at crashing ground raising his left leg and colliding with the strike his eyebrow raising as he could feel the tearing impact. He would push forward only for Yvette to body flicker behind him now at crashing ground going for a heel kick causing him to sway to dodge it and twist on his heel before lashing out with a kick to impact Yvette's side. Only it was for naught as it was simply a genjutsu image and Yvette would seemingly phase thorugh his chest before landing a couple of feet away and shealthing Reinosha. Lex would smirk as he noticed a small part of his trench coat was cut meaning said strike was at least B-rank level.

Alright, that easily above academy level but I know that's not all you've got after all it would take a genin level shinobi to beat the first round of The Pits. he said before rushing forward and kicking at her while kaiing out of the low level genjutsu she had put him in. He noticed how she fought, it was quick movements while she had taken to the unique power of her samurai blade like a fish to water. He noticed however when he came closer she her eyes would narrow slightly as she tilted her blade to the blunt edge and made hand seals. Wait..hand seals with one hand..well well it seems she was holding out against him, well that wasn't particularily nice. He would notice puffs of smoke and would feel a strike actually cut through part of his shin guard as if it wasn't reinforced before she was forced to retreat before she got hit by his reply to her strike. He would body flicker out of the way of fireballs being launched at him noticing how it seems she was capable in the Silent Killing Technique as for now he couldn't detect her, either she was preparing for eventually utilizing the Uzugan in combat or she was really that reliant on Reinosha to keep her safe.

He would activate his dojutsu and everything would become clear noticing that while he was being introspective she had summoned three kitten members of the Cat Contract judging by their outlines while moving through the air. One of them was expelling a fluid of some kind judging by the sound while the other would suddenly multiply all of them separating Yvette herself was standing still as the other cat launched the fireballs at her? Odd...oh now he understood, seeing as she had quickly unsheathed Reinosha while using that blood Nen technique she had used earlier before the fireballs impacted her body and now she was right in his face still using the non-bladed edge of her blade. He would lift his leg up once more to block the strike causing a minature explosion causing him to jump back slightly as he noticed his shin guard had been torn open slightly and it was likewise slightly scorched. Close but no cigar. I think I actually might start attacking now. he said with a chuckle seeing all of them tense up while Yvette merely went thorugh more hand seals summoning two more kittens one of which pounced on her head. The other separating into five and scattering about before landing on the others backs as well as Yvette's.

Unique strategy but he understood why as suddenly the fluid would be launched at him as five water fang bullets came crashing towards him, he'd easily body flicker away from the first one only to notice as he dodged that the water had a crackling sound. Combination techniques, interesting, Yvette would likewise move just as twin fireballs impacted the water fang bullet farthest away from him. So they were herding him, most likely based on..ah clever girl reading his mind to know exactly where he would end up. Thank you for the compliment grandpa. Yvette's voice rang in his head as the additional smoke from the summons cleared causing his eyes to actually widen. That technique was obviously not genin level. It seems that she had chained not just one but five different techniques together, the water fang bullet, the electricity running through that, the twin fireballs and of course her kenjutsu technique with that Nen blood technique to create a crescent which was moving at speeds clocking at Blinding Light. Combination Art: Searing Electro-Conductive Disgrace her voice rang out as he realized that he couldn't body flicker in time however he could do something else.

The technique hit him literally slicing off his left arm and leg the wound being cauterized before blistering and leaking blood, that is of course until Lex revered into a cloud clone which would poof away into smoke. Lex was actually right next to the water, lightning cats and would trap them in a Genjutsu Binding before moving to smash them both down into the earth. He was interupted however when Yvette actually moved must faster than he thought she was capable of if not for the wind displacement sensory of his Uzugan he was sure he wouldn't of even been able to track that attack and would raise his right arm to block the strike only for his arm gaurds to be torn apart in the process requiring him to envelop his arm in shadow release chakra lest he get dismembered. She would engage him in a quick bout of kenjutsu slashes keeping him occupied while simulaneously releasing a chakra pulse which freed her kittens from the genjutsu. Causing them to dash away and he'd feel a certain kind of pressure on his body, it wasn't anything major as he simply felt as if she was using her..ah..even more interesting.

Yvette obviously saw it didn't work so the pressure was cut off almost immediately and she would body flicker away after he dealt a clean blow to her side with Lex recognizing that as a Molting Body Flicker as evidenced by the fact that she left a smoke bomb in her place which promptly exploded. The smoke would continue to expand and he would smirk before easily breaking the genjutsu before placing a harsher one on her, after all using the same tricks wasn't a good strategy. The Bringer of Darkness caused her to cease up for a moment but she quickly adapted backing up as more electrified water fang bullets hurtled towards Lex. As he dodged he noticed a build up of chakra before suddenly his vision was cut as if she had just used his own techniqu..what the. Mind Lock. her voice rang out and immediately he thought fuck before going through his own hand seals and launching out a more powerful genjutsu his own custom S-rank Temple of Nirvanna technique in a bid to put them all to sleep however as he built up chakra and released it he found it slammed back before dispersing. It seems his granddaughter had quite the tricks in her arsenal, he would play for a bit longer before ending the test.

Yvette was panting thanks to Aura she hadn't run out of chakra but her blood reserves and Nen reserves were at an all time low, she was dizzy and had pushed her self using techniques that she generally wouldn't unless she absolutely needed to in order to impress him. She had just enough blood for perhaps 3 Flickering Disgraces or 1 Mach Flickering Disgrace as the Vanishing Disgrace had taken a huge chunk out of her life-force. But she wasn't done yet, if anything now was her chance considering he couldn't see and all her kittens had enough chakra to make one last final assault. Kite, Jynx, Banshee ready up. Rouge reform we are going to try that technique with a twist. Aura thanks for the assist you can head back if you want to otherwise hold on tight.[i] Yvette said before exhaling and moving forward cutting her palm on Reinosha to power up the Psychokinetic Disgrace as Kite launched multiple Sticky Water Fang Bullets at her grandfather who despite his current blindness still managed to body flicker out of the water of the electrified water. Banshee alternated between throwing fireballs at the Sticky Water Fang Bullets to heat them up and make them explode a bit in hopes they got on his body at launching some directly at him to mix it up. This was it however Yvette would rush forward with Rouge jumping on her back now reformed Aura jumping off due to the seriousness of the situation.

Yvette would dash forward running on air while trailing the blade behind her all three shadow clones of Jynx channeling their Lightning Release chakra into the water to increase the lethality of the electrified water. Lex seemed to notice that it was a powerful technique and shadow-like clouds would begin to form around him before forming a blade as he charged towards the chakra signature. [i]It's all or nothing this is the second strongest attack in my arsenal the strongest I used part of it's base to save Kite and Jynx.
Yvette said telepathically to Lex causing him to nod before replying. Alright kid, show me what you've got. he said breaking out of the genjutsu his uzugan glowing softly as he redirected the Bringer of Darkness onto one of his personalities locking it in place in another part of his mind. It was upon doing that, that he managed to see exactly what his grandchild's technique was and honestly it was quite impressive.

Combination Art: Rouge Bombard Searing Electro-Conductive Disgrace Yvette screamed out before her blade collided with an incoming electrified and heated sticky water fang bullet causing a haze effect from the collision before the crescent would likewise be pulled back with her blade. She would swing as Lex swung his blade of shadow however she would pass through while Rouge would jump off of her back while separating into Chibi rouges causing Lex smile viciously as he realized the damage potential of the technique. Yvette would land on the ground five feet away before sheathing her blade resulting in a massive explosion of wind, water, fire, lightning and psionic release which actually ended up knocking her flying as well about 20 additional feet all of her summons vanishing as they were all spent. She would black out from the strain of the technique completely missing Lex emerging from the attack his cloak actually completely damaged and the distinct crackle of Lightning Release Armor coating his body.

Tch. It seems she's this good she actually gave me a small cut. Yeah...she'll do just fine out here, but that combination speed, power, scope of attack...that was easily an SS-rank combination technique and she said that was simply her second strongest combo? Sigh thankfully she's not a shinobi, Ibaragakure would of became insufferable. Lex said before looking around for her and finding her about 25 feet away passed out causing him to look her over and find that she was simply suffering from a mixture of chakra, nen and overall exhaustion. She had really pushed herself to go all out apparently she held him in a much higher esteem that he thought. He would smile softly before beginning to heal her with the Mystical Palm technique just enough so that she'd be stablilized before picking her up and body flickering away to one of his nearby bases after all he was sure She'd be happy to see her.

The next day Yvette woke up in a strange place apparently they were underground due to it being built into rock but it looked like a nice home and she was laying in a queen sized bed. She would get up before finding that her clothes had been changed while her old ones were washed but seemed to have minor edits to them mainly they were made bigger seeing as she had grown just a bit. She figured she'd eventually grow into the edits it wasn't as if she didn't have other changes of clothes in her pack. She would look out of the window before noticing that the home was situated in a base of some sort and there were numerous shinobi seemingly training and talking. The door would open and she would move quickly grabbing Reinosha before relaxing when she saw it was just her Grandfather and another person of seemingly indiscernible gender.

You didn't tell me she was so adorable Alex I had to refrain from hugging her to death while she was sleeping. Oh your awake, how precious, it's fine your safe here your baka, of a grandfather must of pushed you to far and ended up bringing you here unconcious. Almost skinned him for that, anyways come come and give your grandmother a hug I haven't seen you since you were but an infant. The woman said causing Yvette said to blush at the comments she was making before placing Reinosha down and moving to hug her she was obviously more affectionate than her grandfather however as she was almost suffocated in the woman's chest which seemed to be bound thankfully Kami only knew how big they actually were.

Can't you see your killing the poor girl, put her down, love. Lex said earning a scoff before the woman put her down causing Yvette to back up a bit to get a better look at her. So this was her grandmother while her mother shared Lex's soft facial features it was obvious that she had got her build from her. She was petite though her facial features seemed to be the perfect mix of feminine and masculine. She was of an olive complexion with short black hair with bangs similar to Yvette's own now that she thought about it it seemed that her own hair was a mixture of both her grandmothers and her grandfathers, no doubt due to her father being bald so she didn't exactly get a exact picture of how his hair was. She was wearing an outfit consisting of a combat vest and shorts with white bandages covering her arms, legs and most of her body up to the lower half of her face. The only reason Yvette noticed her complexion was due to her upper half from her nose up being uncovered the rest the bandages concealed most of it. Sara Nightmare S-rank Missing nin and partner of Lex. N. Arashi before she was known as just Sara the Sphinx until they wed and her notoriety grew along with her strength. She had a single weapon which hung on her back a massive double edge scimitar which was almost as big as her person.

So..um what...err now? Yvette asked mainly curious as to what they would be doing prompting Lex to smirk before walking out of the door. Well you passed your grandfathers test that's for sure, however since you don't share elements with him he can't teach you a lot right now anyways. Luckily for you, I used to be a samurai of the tenmetsu style so...your in luck. Sara said before noticing that Yvette's eyes would widen before smiling softly at her. No worries we've told your friend that you'll be away for a bit to train we gave him the opportunity to come with us but it seems he had his own agenda. When your done with the training we have for you now you can rejoin him and continue to do whatever it was that you were doing previously. Sara said seeing that Yvette visibly relaxed when she was told that. Now then come on outside for the next week I'm going to be training your speed and hopefully it'll be enough for you to learn one of the most useful technique of Tenmetsu-ko, Bushin. Sara said before stepping outside mainly to leave Yvette to get dressed.

She would do so and follow her grandmother outside while looking at the various shinobi which judging by the various slashed headbands were all missing nin just like her grandparents. So..this is a missing nin base then grandma? Yvette said telepathically not wanting the others to well, know she was talking about them. Her grandmother would pause for a moment before shaking her head as it was rather odd having someone talk to you directly in your head after all. Well yes, but more specifically it's your grandfathers missing nin base. Everyone here is loyal to him, and myself, it was originally supposed to be Ceres-chan's inheritance but sigh, I always knew she was too soft to be like us. Not that I fault her for it, she is a lovely girl, well woman now seeing as she's had you but you've obviously seen that your mother is more fit for a domestic role than well...this life. she thought back to Yvette prompting her to nod. It was quite true her mother was a wonderful homemaker and though she was a very good medic she seemed much happier staying home and raising Yvette and gossiping with her friends. Her father was the breadwinner though he wasn't exactly the high ranking medical nin, he made a decent living enough to support both her and her mother so they lived okay. It was part of why her parents and her had a unique relationship, she loved them to death but they were cut from two different cloths. While she didn't like to fight and kill she understood it was necessary occasionally and she showed no mercy when she needed to do such, she knew if she had continued being a shinobi she would attract a ruthless reputation mainly because of how she fought and her general personality. It wasn't to say Yvette was a kind soul like say, Zelana was but she wasn't bloodthirsty nor was she as devoid of emotions as she would like everyone to think she was. She was merely...detached, as a result of fragmenting her mind she saw things in a different light, was more logical and goal driven and while she still was ruled in some aspect by her emotions she was generally in control of herself.

Earth to Yvette, we are here now then let me see your swordsmanship I recieved a report from your Grandfather that you generally react to incoming attacks with counters or you use quick sprints and attacks to overwhelm your opponents. He also told me your adept in using one hand seals in order to body flicker and cast genjutsu that shows your are rather intelligent and strategic in combat that's good. However he did also tell me you often liked to use the blunt edge of your blade why is that? Sara said the last bit being asked as a question while Yvette simply paid attention to what she was saying.

It is due to my two primary kenjutsu combat styles. The first is Flickering Sword, the counter-offensive style, which revolves around utilizing Reinosha's danger sensory in conjunction with body flicker techniques while likewise using genjutsu to distract opponents so I can react to their attacks and punish them with counter attacks. Disgraceful Sword however is the more offensive style which revolves around defense piercing strikes which use my incoming momentum to slice through defensess at the cost of reducing the power of the strike drastically the damage being reduced to mere knockback. I use them in conjunction with Renosha due to one side being edged and the other being blunt mainly because my Psychokinetic Disgrace technique where I use my blood to generate tearing forces of orange Nen is capable of making use of the defenses being sliced apart to then tear apart the vulnerable target. That's why I tilt my blade, it's because when I do that it means I'm going more serious as my technique are much more deadly when I'm using the blunt side of Reinosha contrary to popular belief. Yvette said explaining it to her grandmother now that they were away from others this would cause Sara to nod as Lex had told her how some of Yvette's kenjutsu cut, some pierced and perhaps the most deadly were the ones which tore apart.

I see and what of your drastic increases in speed, I understand the principles behind the body flicker technique it uses raw speed in conjunction with chakra to allow you to move at speeds which are untrackable by eyesight a counter-sensory movement style. Pair that with Silent killing and powerful finishers such as Chidori or Rasengan and it's an extremely lethal style. However you seemed to incorporate it into your kenjutsu to allow you to strike from multiple angles at once and it is obvious that you can't move at Vacuum or Blinding Light speeds otherwise the strain you'd place your body in would outweigh the benefits. she said moving closer to survey Yvette seeing that her muscles weren't overly developed as most people capable of high tiers were even if she didn't have muscle mass, the lean muscle would be present so far judging on her appearance she was very fit but Crashing Ground was her express physical limit.

...Um promise you won't get mad... Yvette said causing Sara to sigh before nodding since that always was something bad. Kinjutsu, but before you get annoyed I always monitor myself I know it's risky using one's life-force to over stimulate their body but I had begun doing that before I discovered the tenmetsu style, and now it stuck some of my most powerful techniques are kinjutsu based and it forms the basic of perhaps my most deadly base technique Psionic Pressure. As long as I have mental multi-task I'm not in danger of over-exerting myself because my secondary mind is capable of monitoring it for me. Yvette explained Sara giving her a glare before shaking her head and deciding that her grandaughter was a smart girl she knew the risks and most likely already went through the pro's and con's of using such a fighting style.

Alright then I suppose it's a good thing that I'm going to be teaching you how to improve your speed then. First things first weights, You'll be training for at least a month. I'll teach everything I know that will help you out at your current level and a fighting style which revolves around meshing your Flickering Sword with the Tenmetsu-ko kenjutsu fighting style as of now your relying too much on your kinjutsu and that isn't smart for long drawn out affairs. Also you have Nen while you seem capable at using low level genjutsu chains and most likely use your Mind Lock to make them more deadly Nen is the mental energy source you need to find a way to use techniques which combine both Chakra and Nen in order to generate even more dangerous genjutsu. Sara said prompting Yvette's eyes to widen as she never really thought about meshing the two together.

Over the week Sara would supervise Yvette preforming various drills throughout the day while healing her sore muscles with techniques to boost the natural regenerative speed of her body so as not to make all the training merely a moot point. The weights were upped every week so that she didn't grow used to them and she would spar in Kenjutsu both with them on and without them on so that she was capable of growing used to them in the long run. When she wasn't doing physical combat with her grandmother, she would be focusing on how to combine her chakra and Nen to utilize techniques which consumed both energies. What she had found out was that when she did such not only did it affect the physical plane it also affected the mental one dealing chakra and mental damage. A powerful tool which would only make her mind lock and genjutsu techniques even more deadly than before. She named it Reiryoku on the suggestion of her grandfather seeing as it was more than just skin deep not merely affecting the physical body but even the mind of the victims trapped within it. Powerful techniques.

Upon developing it her and Sara would engage in brief mental skirmishes with her finding out that her grandmother was quite skilled in genjutsu techniques. As a result she was able to develop a couple more genjutsu technique to bolster her abilities in mental combat. While Yvette herself was immune to the effects of normal genjutsu she realized that her kittens weren't and her other allies likewise didn't share her immunity as a result it was up to her to counteract the effects. As a result she utilized her Kai Arts to help out her kittens mainly Aura as she was the only one who was generally willing to assist Yvette by being a test subject. This was due to the trust between both Yvette and Aura seeing as out of all the kittens it was Aura who was Yvette prime familiar. Ironically Rouge was the heir but it was becoming apparent that Aura held Yvette's favor. It wasn't intentional but perhaps Yvette was just attracted to Aura's personality and of course seeing as Aura was perhaps the only one in the cat contract who even bothered to learn medical ninjutsu it was obvious why she was Yvette's go-to summon.

The month would roll into two months and two would become three, with both Yvette as well as her grandparents having lost track of time. If not for Regal becoming impatient and venting how she disappeared for three months and if she didn't hurry up he'd just leave her she probably would of stayed even longer. Regardless of her taking extra time, Yvette knew both based on her improvements during the physical spars as well as the mental ones that it was well worth it. She had become stronger much stronger in fact than she was the first time she encountered her grandfather in the Land of Graves. The last day she spent there simply relaxing and bonding with both Lex and Sara after all she didn't know when next she'd see them, seeing as they were likewise preparing for something. Apparently there was movement in The Land of Madness a new missing nin organization was recruiting missing nin to join them for a project which would apparently "change the world". She warned them to be safe and Lex laughed before ruffling her hair up again and going into a long rant about how in his days jinchuriki walked the earth and how young-blooded missing nin didn't scare him. Sara merely said to pay him no mind and that she'd keep an eye on him so that he'd be able to miss Yvette's next couple of birthdays and to make sure to guilt trip him for that next time she saw him.

Alright so we sent word to your friend to meet up with you here. So kid we'll meet again just keep an eye out for the spiral I'm never to far away just tap one and I'll be there shortly if I don't pop up in a day well then I'm either busy or dead. Joking on the latter sheesh don't give me that look. Lex said as Yvette looked as if she was about to cry, grandma was awesome for giving her cues on how to guilt trip people she would try to use these on Regal later on. Remember to take baths regularly and stop by civilization every now and then so you can keep up with the news. Don't want to go off the map and then find out their is a plague spreading or something. Sara said giving Yvette a tight hug before kissing her forehead, Lex would chuckle at his wife's antics before hugging Yvette as well.

Bye.. Yvette said once the two of them body flickered away and she would sigh before wrapping her scarf around the lower half of her face and pulling up her hood once more. Sorry for taking so long Regal, so where are you? Yvette said telepathically before nodding as she got a reply and would begin to walk towards the co-ordinates she recieved.

-Flashback end-

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

Lady Psychokinetic (Bulk Training) Dual Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Psychokinetic (Bulk Training) Dual Training   Lady Psychokinetic (Bulk Training) Dual Training Icon_minitime31st May 2014, 12:31 pm

Wow...well...um...approved o.o
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

Lady Psychokinetic (Bulk Training) Dual Training
Page 1 of 1