Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)

Go down 
+2
Razor
Savannah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Empty
PostSubject: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime26th April 2020, 3:53 pm

A couple of individuals would wake up, lying on the ground confused and disorientated as they didn't understand what had happened, it was like a premonition, events that strangely enough felt like they were going to happen and yet there was this strange sense of wrongness as if it didn't make much sense. Perhaps it was a quirk of the crescent moon island chain or perhaps there was something more at work as the moment they had stepped foot on this particular quadrant they had started hallucinating the events just moments prior. It was fortunate though that they weren't approached, though those who frequented the Crescent Quadrant were the scheming sort and didn't fancy getting involved in business that wasn't their own. The only problem however was the fact that the method of transportation that they took to land on this island well... they were gone?

Buccaneers:
Back to top Go down
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime27th April 2020, 2:14 pm

Razor would wake up with a killer headache and a dry mouth much like any other day of the week traveling within a barrel. It wasn't his preferred method of travel but occasionally he liked to rough it so that he could stay sharp. Besides nothing gave a thrill like a devil fruit user within a barrel it was like every moment the barrel could just capsize and he'd drown in the ocean. Really got the blood pumping.

"So what oh what do we have here. My barrel is gone! Damn it! Stole it fair and square!" he exclaimed while stomping his foot on the sand before having to quickly retreat when the tide came in. Only then did he take a full stock of his surroundings and he liked what he saw a new place to explore and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime28th April 2020, 2:54 pm

Tamsyn would wake up on a beach of all things rather than walking around with her left hand, Mileena, speaking of her left hand it was currently getting pinched by a crab which hurt a lot. She would flick her hand sending the crab sailing into the air only for it to be snatched up between the jaws of a particular mouthy Buccaneer. "Nice to see you too Gimlet." Tamsyn said picking herself off the ground and dusting the sand off of her clothes with a frown as her Sailor seemed to just be content sitting around and waiting for her to wake up and more importantly where was Ronan, actually no scratch that. "Where is the ship?!" she said her eyes widening in shock and turning to Mileena who would just shrug causing another bout of exasperation. "Ugh. Typical. Well I'm going to find our ship, it's probably going to require gratuitous violen- Ah, of course now you want to come." she wouldn't even get to finish her first sentence before Mileena would pop up from her sitting position with an eager gleam in her eyes. Tamsyn would sigh yet again before checking her pockets for her cards and starting to shuffle them as she walked off before suppressing a snort at Mileena's words.

"Fun fun."
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime5th May 2020, 3:07 pm

Razor's exclamations would cause some people near the beach to look away from him but an old fisherman who was fishing at the docks would hear his words and would let out a laugh. "Ay sonny you can always find more barrels at the Cooper School. It's one of the few places that teach ya how to properly put together barrels, and they sell some dirt cheap as trainees make them." he said before tapping the barrel he had next to him that he was using to store his catches. He would smile revealing he only had about twelve teeth left the rest of his mouth was just gums and after sparing his words he would get back to fishing though he made sure to point to the east as that was where the school was.

Meanwhile a group of kids would see Mileena eat the crab would actually run away screaming though a single boy would remain still while pointing at her. "W-woah, that was so cool, she was like flick and the crab was like wheeeee and then you were just like swoosh chomp chomp." he said in an animated fashion as he was clearly taken by the feral sailors actions and more likely her appearance. "U-uh if you are looking for stolen stuff, the Matchbox Crew are into all types of stuff so if your stuff went missing they probably have it or at least know who has it." he said somewhat nervously if his words managed to attract their attention, he hadn't meant to listen in on their conversation as one sided as it was, but they were really beautiful and he always found himself staring at much older women ever since he got bit by the puberty bug.
Back to top Go down
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime11th January 2021, 5:01 pm

Razor would turn to regard the old man and would smile brightly before giving him a short bow out of gratitude as he hadn't expected anyone to really help him find where his barrel had gone. Fortunately for him there were kind old men on this island and that was truly a blessing, he would skip towards the direction that he was pointed to knowing that he'd be able to easily claim another barrel for himself. "Cooper school O, Cooper school, where art thou Cooper School!" Razor cried out making elaborate poses while he said cooper school as he figured that would attract the attention of fellow students or at least a teacher once he got close enough to it. That was assuming he hadn't been stopped by something or another on the way there. If he did well then things would have to change, but if he didn't then he would try and grab the nearest barrel he saw so long as it was of high quality he didn't need his barrel being leaky it could very well lead to his death!
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime16th January 2021, 8:36 pm

Tamsyn would look at the young boy before smiling at him quite pleased that he had been bold enough to approach her especially after witnessing Gimlet eat something. "Pafè, can you lead us to this, Matchbox Crew?" she said making sure to keep her eye on Mileena as he seemed a bit too interested in her and her Sailor wasn't the type to restrain herself. If he agreed she would pat him on the head before gesturing for him to lead the way all the while pondering how to approach the situation. For their sakes this Matchbox Crew better be amicable and either hand over her crew or give her useful info. Otherwise she would get said information at their expense. She knew Ronan wouldn't let anyone get close enough to their ship to dismantle it not while he was still alive and kicking but he could of gotten overwhelmed by numbers and knocked unconscious or worse. It would not only be difficult to acquire a shipwright who meshed well with their crew but also got along with her crew members. Not to mention she actually liked Ronan and cared about his well being.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime6th February 2021, 2:49 pm

Well. Waking up in a loin cloth was honestly rather normal territory for Jacque. Waking up in a loin cloth in a barrel? Touch different? He looked and scanned his surroundings. ”Well. This doesn’t look like a ship deck. Nor does it seem like a madams house. Hm. Not an ale house. Not even a bordello. Where am I? Where is everyone else? Agh. All this AND a hangover? My turmoils are unbound. No one could ever be so unlucky!” He said with an air of drama. He shook around in the barrel before it keeled over and Jacque crashed into the sand. It then began tumbling and rolling into the sea. ”Ai-yeh! Not the water! Captain! First Mate! Anyone!? Help! I’m going to drown!” Mountains out of molehills was an excellent analogy.

Jacque had been rather new to this crew having been moved from ship to ship for his Devil may care attitude and general sleazy attitude. He snapped out of his stupor and knew he had to save himself! With some squirming he was able to slip out of the barrel just as it touched water. ”What a dreadful morning.” With that he would walk down the shore in nothing but a loincloth and a perky attitude. Eventually he came across who he knew to be his new leader. In all his glory he put his hands on his hips. “Oh captain my captain! I knew you would miss your little Jacque so I came post haste and- By any chance have you seen my clothes?” He was a playful man but perhaps he should try and actually try to find what he had lost. He scratched the back of his neck and looked bemused as how was he the only one to be basically nude. It wasn’t a real complaint, he was used to being in this amount of clothing. But what about the children!? Who will think of the kids?
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime6th February 2021, 8:52 pm

The old man let Razor go about on his search for the Cooper School, after giving him admittedly vague directions to said building. Luckily, Razor wasn't discrete about what he was searching for, and a girl with comically large glasses took notice of his highly animated movements and loud exclamations. She was sitting down, surrounded by planks of wood, strips of rather malleable metal and several metal tools "Um, hello? You're looking for the Cooper School?" She got up and walked over to Razor. She was the picture of a bookworm, however the long sleeves of her shirt shifted to reveal skin patterned with intricate tattoos. Similar ink would be visible around her neck, when she shifted just right. Maybe not so bookish, then.

Meanwhile, the young boy watched the arrival of a nearly naked man with wide eyes. His eyes drifted from Jacques' face down, down, down...and he realized that puberty was hitting him in more ways than one. He didn't want to think about what his reaction meant about him, so instead he focused on Tamsyn. Which might have been a mistake, because she was still beautiful. And he could feel the blush radiating from his cheeks like a light "T-they have a hideout, sorta nearby. It's not really secret, at least not to me. They like to recruit new members from the kids on the island so almost everyone knows where they are." He pointed off in a direction, but didn't take his eyes off the three for a bit. Then he realized he should probably be leading them, and tripped over his feet to follow the request.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime7th March 2021, 7:50 pm

Well that was fortunate as she thought for sure that she had lost her Cook and was debating whether or not they would have to rely on her own skills in the kitchen which primarily involved kidnapping someone else who was good at cooking and forcing them to make their meals until they could get a new crew member. "Mon Dieu, I'm surrounded by deviants." Tamsyn muttered to herself upon catching sight of Jacques after turning to look at him once he approached her. Still she would favor him with a smile as at the very least he was alive and ultimately that was all that mattered. "Unfortunately, homme I don't know where your clothing went. No worries as we travel through town I'm sure we can find someone who can donate to your clothing fund." she said while Mileena had already begun walking after the boy speeding up briefly so she could hold his hand now that her captain wasn't paying attention to her.

"Gimlet! Maintain a distance of five feet from him, voleur berceau." she scolded from a distance between walking after expecting Jacques to follow her. "Tell me, have you seen any of the others besides Gimlet and I? Ronan and Razor weren't near us when we woke up. Hopefully they aren't far and at least one of them knows were our ship is, otherwise our only lead might be this Matchbox Crew" she said in order to get him up to speed with what they were going to do and see if he knew anything else about their odd circumstances. She wasn't hoping for much but she just wanted to have him understand that they might end up having to kill their way to their ship if this crew weren't the amicable sort. Some part of her was actually quite eager to cause a ruckus after all they had to get infamy somehow and what better way to do so than on some backwater island in the middle of the North Abyssal Ocean.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime15th March 2021, 6:04 pm

Jacque felt nonchalant as the nice sea breeze graced his face. "Truly a shame. But alas you are correct there captain. Surely some local would be so kind." His gaze shot forward as his hands rested behind his neck, cradling his head as it leaned back. He had to think as the captain made her request for information on the others. He barely knew anyone's name, for being such a social butterfly, he mainly stayed in the galley preparing the next meal for the day. Still though. Last night truly was a blur. Only name that rang true in his ears was a Matilda the snow white buxom debutante. Man did she know how cradle a man in her b- Not a clue captain! All i remember is waking up in that barrel!"

Continuing to follow their lead, Jacques looked around for any signs of a set of clothes he could simply snatch for himself. Scanning the area carefully, he had to ask; "So captain. Not to speak out of line. But do you remember what happened last night. I normally go overboard but my memory has never been so muddled. Hmmm. Maybe a fair lady drugged me! I would drug me too! It would explain the lack of clothing and waking up on that beach. Hm. No. Then what would mon amie be near... Unless... No. I would have to kill myself now if I couldn't remember an experience like that." Jacques was rambling but it was clear that just like his clothes, the man was lost.
Back to top Go down
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime8th May 2021, 1:57 am

Razor would look at the chick who had spoken to him with a confused expression on his face only for that to vanish once he spotted her ink. "Nice ink, you are just the chick I was looking for, and I'm guessing this is the Cooper school I was told about. So, how many skulls do I have to break to get a barrel from here?" he said with a chuckle framing his question as a joke so that she just thought he was messing around. "So I've been thinking about becoming a Cooper myself, is it worthwhile? My Capt always has been doing so much work I figured if I told her my real passion lay in barrel packing maybe she might give me a break." he said with an easy smile his eyes scanning the area around him looking for anyone who seemed like a threat, though he took a great deal of care to make it flow naturally with his banter not wanting to alarm the woman in front of him. He was just looking for anything worthwhile, barrels always contained various things so who knew what type of goodies a place dedicated towards teaching people how to pack them would have especially at a busy port like this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime8th May 2021, 3:01 am

"What? Oh no." She motioned off in the distance "The Cooper School is more in-land. I come out here to work because those jack asses can get way too rowdy." She unbuttoned her sleeves and rolled them up her forearms, revealing more of the patterns there. The ink that covered her forearms showed scenes of the ocean and beasts contained within, with a particular emphasis on displaying Zamite "I'm Cara, one of the instructors up at the school. I can make you a barrel if you like." Without much prompting, she got to work assembling a barrel with frightening speed "Not gonna lie to you, chief, being a cooper is balls. But the circles we run in come with some cool benefits. After all, if you're a smuggler, or some other Underworld prick, who are you gonna gussie up to?" She hammered a nail into place here, shifted a plank there "That's right, the people who make the barrels you smuggle or hide shit in." With a few more taps of her hammer, she finished her work and rolled the barrel over to Razor with a satisfied smirk "Not my record, but damn good work."

Meanwhile the young boy would look a bit dejected as the pretty woman was ordered to walk a certain distance from him. It wouldn't hurt to inch closer to her as they walked, he thought. People drifted closer all the time. They walked for a few minutes before coming into sight of what looked like a cross between a slightly oversized shack and a boat dock. It wasn't large enough for an impressive shit, maybe a sailing boat or two at best, but two individuals stood guard at the entrance, scoping it out. The boy turned to Tamsyn and co before holding his hands out "M-maybe I can do the talking? They like to shoot first and ask questions never..." He turned and walked towards the two "Oi! Fuck faces!" All of a sudden his shyness was gone and he was as rough and tumble as any sailor "I got some shitheads that wanna talk to Rodney!" The two shared a look between themselves, then spared a glance at those gathered, before nodding. The boy turned with a bright smile and a thumbs up before pushing inside the shack.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime9th May 2021, 5:26 pm

Tamsyn would raise an eyebrow when the boy decided to take initiative and talk to the people who were stationed at the shack, but when he started cursing up a storm she heard Gimlet's snicker and sighed to herself as she knew there was no hope. Poor kid, he really didn't know what he was getting into, now she just might have to make him their cabin boy. She would follow after him briefly glancing back so that Jacque didn't say anything reckless and blow their cover, she at least wanted to get a meeting with the boss before she let Gimlet start killing people. "Merci." she would say once they were inside her head turning to talk to Jacques and answer his question. "Well, what happened last night is fuzzy to me, it is actually quite unnerving. But once we get our ship, and the rest of our crew then we can get to the bottom of it." she whispered back to him. Sure enough when they reached this Rodney fellow she would see if the boy would keep talking for them but if he didn't she would speak up.

"Bonjour, I hear your crew is in the business of reacquisition? Tell me have you seen a ship, a Galley to be specific, looks like someone took a bunch of blades and put it on a ship. If not could you point us in the direction of anyone who does." she said placing a nice smile on her face as she could be polite if they were polite to her, if not then she didn't mind killing a couple of them to get what she wanted. Gimlet would take care to make sure the child was within grabbing distance if things went left that was she could ensure that he didn't come to harm if things did end up coming to blows.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime22nd June 2021, 10:59 pm

The man pondered to himself but nothing, just an inky haze. "I hope this young man's fellow is able to help! Jacques merely followed and found some rags to make himself a reliable skirt. All he needed to keep that pesky breeze away. Of course he followed his captain and this kid. They needed to go back to the ship so he could prepare a good meal. His mindset tried convincing himself that his captain was right and getting back to the ship was the best course to remember what on the seas happened last night. Jacques was rather shocked when he saw the timid boy show his true stripes when he wasn't talking to an Adonis. It was sort of cute and he remained quiet and folded his arms, letting his captain do the talking. This motley crew didn't seem the most trustworthy of sort, so he was ready to protect the kid just in case his captain needed to get rough. After all Jacques was mainly there to look pretty and make tasty food. He just kept a bright grin as he gave all the men a wave and then a wink.
Back to top Go down
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime25th June 2021, 6:13 pm

Razor would crouch next to the barrel admiring the smooth lines and the air tight seal of wood before touching it gingerly as if he was afraid it would break. "It's beautiful...No you're beautiful, marry me." he said while looking at her with a serious expression on his face though if she reacted he would quickly turn to the barrel and give it a kiss. "We must elope immediately." he would pick the barrel up tuck it under his arm and immediately skip towards the town with D+ strength. He wouldn't even bother saying good bye to the woman as his heart was now set on finding a place where he could get wed to this barrel. If she had a problem with him running away and not paying for her services well, she would just have to chase him down to get it back. His goal to find out where Ronan was had long been forgotten as now that he had obtained a barrel the sky was the limit and he no longer had to stick on this crummy island with or without the rest of his crew.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime25th June 2021, 10:50 pm

Cara looked at Razor with a very confused facial expression for a long beat, but when she went to respond he would immediately turn to the barrel and continue his exclamation of love. She was gobsmacked to say the least, so she didn't have enough time to stop him before he grabbed the barrel and ran off. She stood there for a few more moments before she shook her head, slowly turning back to the barrel materials at her feet, crouching to get back to work "Could've at least thanked me for the barrel, ya freak." But she didn't really fancy running after him to get it back. She could always make another barrel, and it was better not to push the buttons on crazy. He'd probably meet someone who had just as many screws loose as he did up at the school, anyhow. Cosmic justice and all that.

Meanwhile Tamsyn and the rest would be allowed to enter the Matchbox Crew's hideout, guided to a room by the young boy. It was a wide open room with two doors, one where the Buccaneers entered through and one behind a large mound of pillows. There were two grunts posted at the door on the outside, while five individuals lounged on cushy-ish chairs and other furniture within the room itself. It was warm and the atmosphere within lazy. As Tamsyn spoke, a voice came from one of the two figures on the mound of pillows "One moment, sugar, I'm workin magic on this one." The one who spoke was clearly atop the other, and the man beneath him had his hands tied in soft-looking ropes threaded through metal loops on the wall. He rolled off the other man, revealing a pretty face with long blonde hair that fell in waves around his shoulders. The other man was revealed to be Ronan, laid bare from the waist up and a piece of cloth tied over his mouth, his eyes widening as a silent plea when he caught sight of his captain "A Galley you said? Yes I saw the pretty little thing. I was going to snatch it up for myself but the Privateers got there first..." He pouted a bit, but turned to look at Ronan, running a finger along a hickey on the man's neck "I found something just as pretty, though. And twice as sweet."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime1st July 2021, 6:33 pm

Tamsyn would scan the room briefly making eye contact with Ronan before continuing her sweep and nod to herself as she saw it was an acceptable number of individuals. She would chuckle when the man mentioned finding something just as sweet and waited until he turned around to give Ronan a hickey before suddenly moving with her chains jingling as not just one but three different Tamsyn moved towards three of the five individuals lounging around. The first would stop aiming a kick at the individual who was in the process of giving Ronan a hickey with the goal of planting her foot in the side of his neck. Upon impact due to the strength she had put into it, rather than simply getting kicked off her crewmate and maybe just rolling a bit to the side, the man would be propelled away as if hit by a cannon and upon meeting the wall would likely be smashed clean through if his body was hardy enough to do so. The second and third Tamsyn would do the same to two other individuals who were in the room as it was pretty obvious that this "Matchbox Crew" had given her all the information she wanted, and now for the crime of touching her crewmate they would pay with their lives.

Spoiler:

"Mon Dieu Ronan, what did that putain do to you?" Tamsyn thought to herself as each of the three would briefly spare Ronan a glance with a slight frown. Mileena was interested in jumping into the fray however she would snatch up the cute little boy and take a couple of steps back so that her back was against the wall as she knew her Captain and Jacques were enough to kill the rest of them. While she waited though she would plant a kiss at the side of the boy's head, now that her captain wasn't paying attention to her. "You did good, why don't you join our crew cutie." she whispered to him already plotting out how useful a Cabin Boy could be for them in their travels, they could use a young one who could move around without people getting immediately suspicious after all. She would make sure to keep an eye on the door just in case the guards came in when they heard the ruckus this way she could keep her and her prize safe from them.

Last edited by Aurielle on 3rd July 2021, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime3rd July 2021, 12:46 am

The inside of a barrel, any real pirate was used to one and Xram was no stranger to one his barrel was quite large and sitting in the sand along the beach he had been sleeping for some time maybe even longer than others but now he was awake he would lift his head up and out of the barrel allowing himself some visibility and now he could see that it was daytime he would soak up the sun for a moment his skin gleaming despite the grime and dirt covering spots.

After a second he would open his eyes and scan the area his blue hair untied would sway as he checked the area, left then right. He must have finally landed on a island and it had to have taken some time cause he could not remember much else, drool would slowly form under his mouth and he would drop back down into the barrel closing the lid and jerking to the side in order to tilt the barrel over; he didn't know where he was going but he knew that movement was always good he would wiggle and start rolling deeper into the area in a hope to find something or someone hopefully a city.

While inside the barrel once rolling steady until he hit something Xram would look over at Morty and think for a moment he still needed and crew and it was turning out to be harder than he had expected to find a crew in need of a man who wanted to be a shipwright yea a man even though Xram was only 17. He would roll for now however holding the lid closed.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime5th July 2021, 6:31 pm

Looking down at Ronan, he didn’t know the Buccaneer but he knew they were on Tamsyn’s crew alongside him. Then he watched his captain begin the assault and all he could do was sigh. He barely had anything on still…. ”It seems you made her upset…” Jacques exclaimed looking a bit unnerved as he knew what was going to happen next. He looked at Mileena who was cradling the young boy in her arms like she just gained a new cat and was honestly jealous that he didn’t win the bout of short straws as he knew a fight was bound to happen.

He let out a groan, ”Why did I leave my barrel! You know I hate fighting!” Yet here he was rushing forward, much faster then most would assume the hedonist to be and used a new trick the Buccaneers had taught him. He took in a deep breath and as he approached one of the lackeys his captain hadn’t touched, he dived down into a front flip and delivered a winding kick to hopefully the man’s chest and unleashed a hasshoken! Hoping to just send the person of undefinable gender flying and end this just as quick as it started.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime7th July 2021, 11:19 am

As Razor fled with his barrel he would look back to see fi the woman had pursued him, unfortunately she hadn't and now he was left running around like a madman while clutching onto a barrel. This was displeasing enough that he slowed from his sprint into a light jog and then to a brisk walk while looking around looking for someone else to be a menace to. He'd eventually see a barrel just rolling in the middle of the street with people not even paying it any mind, it was larger than the one he possessed so he would just toss the barrel he currently had into the air not caring that when it landed it would probably break. "When life gives you barrels, you just have to take them." he muttered to himself walking up and holding his foot out so that the barrel's momentum would be halted by the impact. He wouldn't even bother to check what was inside of it before picking it up noticing it was quite heavy but figuring it was just made out of sturdy wood and using a bit more strength to lift it onto his right shoulder.

Once that was done he would hold out his left hand with his thumb up, looking to see which way the wind was currently blowing and when nothing happened he would stare at his thumb as if it betrayed him. Ultimately he would have to give up, once he remembered he was a Juryoku and knew exactly where to go at all times directionally speaking. He would head towards the fancier buildings in this place looking for a rather particular building where he just knew he'd be able to have some fun in, after all Privateer buildings always had this stuffy look to them. "Don't worry friend, once we baptize you in blood you'll be an official member of the Swashbuckler Splinter just like me. Brothers in blood the best way to be adopted."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime13th July 2021, 5:51 pm

The efforts of the Buccaneers would be more than sufficient in dispatching the four Matchbox Crew members within the room itself. One might actually call it overkill, as the crew in question was more the type for thievery and petty crimes than combat. Rodney would be slammed into the wall of the shack, causing it to shake dangerously on its foundations, and while the damage sustained directly to his neck was great it didn't kill him outright if the ragged heaving of his chest as he slid to the ground was anything to go by. The others weren't so lucky. Tamsyn's other targets were driven further into their seats with their necks snapping at awkward angles. Comically enough, Jacque's own attack held much more brute force than Tamsyn's own and actually sent his target flying through the wall of the shack and plummeting into the sea below.

The beatings that were administered made more than a bit of noise, which might've caused the other members of the crew to come rushing to save their captain...if not for the fact that at the sound of one of their crewmates screaming and plunging into the briny depths of the ocean had sent them all running to save their own skins. Ronan, now saved from his assailant (though really who would complain about a happy ending from a cute blonde? a madman, one would think) would motion with his hands to his bindings as a silent way of saying "get this shit off me".

The boy in Mileena's arms stared wide-eyed at the wanton display of violence in the name of protecting their teammates, and in his stupor something began to....move under his shirt. With a few aborted twitches a tail freed itself from the confines of the cloth and began wagging animatedly, enough to knock the hat the boy had been wearing askew to reveal a single rounded ear. Turns out they hadn't just found a stray kid, but a stray puppy "You think I could?" He looked at Mileena with the same big eyes, though now glittering with excitement "That would be so cool!" Cthulhu help this boy, he didn't know what he was signing himself up for.

-------------------------------------------

The Swashbucklers were a band of characters, and the most peculiar of them all was causing quite the scene in the most populated area in the quadrant. He'd picked up a barrel that unbeknownst to him contained the offspring of one of Captains of the crew he served, and now he was getting strange looks for having tossed and shattered a barrel in the middle of an otherwise peaceful street. That definitely wouldn't come back around to bit him or his compatriots later, truly not.

Well...it might. Because as Razor made his way North-East towards the Privateer base, there was a disgruntled woman with a bad tan, bleached blonde hair and far too many rings on her sausage-like fingers pulling out a Zen Zen Mushi and ringing "Hello? Maurice? Yes you would not believe what I just went through! There is this awful man throwing around barrels like he owns the place, one almost hit me, look! I got a splinter in my hair-" A beat "Yes Maurie, I know you can't see me but there is a splinter in my hair! Yes I want you to keep an eye out for him. Well I can't tell you what he looked like exactly but he was 5'10", maybe 180 or 185 pounds, tan, really beefy like your cousin Gary- no not Greasy Gary, Gay Gary the one who went to that island for the operation- blonde mohawk but he had a brown handle bar mustache- tacky I know. Yep he's headed your way. Yep. Alright. So when are you coming over for dinner-" She droned on and on for a long while afterwards, though no one cared to hear about her dinner plans with her son. Not even her son.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime17th July 2021, 8:37 pm

"Ce n’est pas la mer à boire." Tamsyn muttered looking at Ronan with slight annoyance before moving to where he was bound and using one of her cards of the diamond suite, to slice apart the ropes after backing it up with some strength. This way Ronan could take his own gag off which he would do with a slight grimace before frowning at his captain. "The privateers have to have taken the ship Captain." he would hold his wrists as they were a bit sore while not sparing a glance to the corpses now in the room. "When I woke up, I was disorientated and got lured into a trap. The rest is kind of foggy really." he said looking around before wincing when he saw how close Mileena was to a child knowing her predilections he was about to say something but the glare she sent his way made him reconsider.

"I see, that's a bit of a problem. I was hoping you knew where Razor was, though chances are by now he would have attracted problems all on his own. Mileena put the kid down. You, Ronan and ah what was your name again mon petite garcon?" Tamsyn would fade away revealing that the one on the right was the real one and she would proceed to walk to the door briefly stopping so that the Beast boy could tell her his name. Once she got it she would nod before continuing to walk and tapping Jacques on the shoulder with a smirk. Anyways, the three of you search this room for anything valuable. Since you decided to invite him into the crew Mileena you carry it all. Jacques follow me, we're going to go looking for Razor. They'll catch up." she said while shuffling her deck of cards absentmindedly as she exited the now partially destroyed hideout.

Once she was outside she would scan the area looking for a crowd of people before walking up to them and flashing a disarming smile. "Pardon! I wish to report a crime, do you know where the nearest privateer base is?"

--------------------------------------------

"See, I knew she'd let you join us. Now then let's search the place." she said moving over to the corpses this way Ronan and the boy could search around the room for any hidden compartments or chests. This gave Ronan the opportunity to try and place himself in-between Mileena and the child knowing that the only ones who really could restrain her were the Captain or the first mate whenever the mood struck him to do so.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime18th July 2021, 8:36 pm

Inside the barrel was a warm and comfortable spot to sit and think, Xram would stop moving for a moment but he would quickly start moving again he had drifted into a state of deep thought his first goal was possibly upgrading from a raft or joining a crew entirely he knew that there was many pirates wandering the seas as well as privateers and even buccaneers pirates loyal to his own father and Xram could not help but think of himself as a buccaneer by birth.

He would lift his ear to the barrel, "Don't worry friend, once we baptize you in blood you'll be an official member of the Swashbuckler Splinter just like me. Brothers in blood the best way to be adopted." Hell yea seems he had found a crew after all and even though Xram could not help but wonder how anyone knew exactly who was in here he figured a barrel meant a pirate. He would lift out of the barrel and fall out before looking over the person who was holding his barrel and know Morty who would stick his head out and turn in both directions before smiling at razor and going back inside the barrel.

"I don't really like blood but if that's what it takes, the name is Xram Ningyo."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)   Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waxing Quadrant (Dreams of a Buccaneer Future)
Page 1 of 1