Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Empty
PostSubject: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime31st March 2019, 2:34 pm

It was the middle of a windy night the air quite frigid and the clouds darkening the sky to the point that the crescent moon could barely be seen. In the midst of this a lone Carrack could be seen to be aimlessly drifting into the distance, presumably after making it's stops and getting cargo from the trio of islands that were slowly disappearing into the distance. This particular ship had been re-purposed by one of the Splinter Branches of the Buccaneers, a sub-group of the Gekido which originated in the Northern Abyssal Ocean and for their very first foray into the Pirate World they had actually been pretty successful. Still taking over a merchant ship which had no weapons nor anyone really capable of fighting back wasn't exactly that difficult for anyone who throw a decent punch so whether this success really was that notable was something else entirely.

Either way they had managed to obtain a decent amount of slaves which were being held in the cargo bay with the other livestock and goods that the merchants were going to sell while those Buccaneers who currently manned the ship were in the midst of a celebration for a job well done. In the cargo bay there were two guards keeping watch over the most willful of the slaves and a certain V.I.P that they had been instructed to keep an eye on for some reason. As a result there were three cells behind them the one in the middle actually being decent since it was used to primarily hold valuable slaves, while the other two were for dangerous animals and thus had the bare minimum of what could be considered a space to keep something alive. There were no beds, and a bucket in the far corner of each for bathroom time and the floor was stained with a mixture of things ranging from blood, feathers and shit. Currently each of the occupants were asleep whether that was from the stress of the capture or something else, who knew.

Either way as they begin to come to they would overhear their jailor's talking to themselves though the conversation that they were having was rather..interesting.

"Didn't you hear? Hakayune-dono has been declared by the Imperial Throne to be the '5th Corsair', It's about time that the Buccaneers took their rightful place among the heavyweights of the World. That's why we've gotten such a drive in recruitment, there are tons of Splinter Branches everywhere! Listen girlie, so what if we aren't members of the real crew we can still benefit from their infamy in the honor Wu-hime! You gotta be proud of Gekido, we are the best of the best out of all the branches we see the most action and we are going to drown the world in blood, this slave run is just the beginning girlie. You picked the right time to join, don't let the others put you down. It's been 50 years since the Silver Age of Piracy when all of the old guard were either killed or retired, even Jolly Roger himself was killed don't you know? Those old Bronze Age Pirates were the last of the Sea Bandits and our predecessors set up everything for our time, the world has just stagnated but no longer! Now that Hakayune-dono has risen..it's time for the new age. The Golden Age of Piracy, the search for Cthulhu's Booty is on again!" The first guard said patting the back of his female companion while his tankard of rum sloshed about. His words could just be heard over the music coming above deck and the creaking of the ship as the winds jostled the ocean around it.

Welcome to the Pirate World:

Last edited by Savannah on 12th April 2019, 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime31st March 2019, 7:48 pm

As Oran regained conciousness, looking first to the shackles that held her wrists and her ankles, then over to her surroundings. Everything still felt exceptionally groggy, but she had been taught well by her mother on what to do if she was captured. She had to stop, outline in her mind all the after effects from whatever she was feeling to focus on how she got there. Eyes closing again she slowed her breathing, remembering everything that led to this. The day before she had set off seeking to find a crew and... she got drunk. Which explained the way her head still felt like it was being crushed in a vice with a blender on one side. "Who wants to be on my crew! I'm gonna be the next Queen of the Oceans! Woooo!" It wasn't Oran's best moment. But then she blacked out.

She had learned from her mother well. Nobody knew her name or her lineage, only by the pseudonym Fire. So whoever these people were didn't know just what they had on their hands. And in that moment she sat up again, legs in front of her and finally looking across to the other cells. Two other people, one being oddly larger it seemed. And another on the far side. So, they were captured. Whoever these people were, they would be her way out.

"Ok Dad. I think this counts as a necessary situation." Oran muttered to herself and closed her eyes. This was not going to be the best, but hopefully this supposed 'first class slave', for a lack of a better term, would be able to help her taking off the shackles. But with the shackles on she could do little, so she needed to work on a way out. This was going to be utterly exhausting, but that was supposedly the point. Standing uneasily she looked to the other two cells, before getting in to the right position. She hoped to drive a foot against a weak enough bar to break, and she would keep going until something else would happen. Throwing her weight forwards she caught herself on her shackled hands, finding just enough momentum from her to spin herself. The first technique her mother taught her; The Spinning Strike. She used the space to get some momentum before getting close enough to strike at the bars, albeit with how her feet were bound she couldn't get too many hits in even with the speed she was going. Against a human it might make a difference, but she was going for another purpose.

Using:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime31st March 2019, 11:53 pm

Hadyn tested the shackles around his wrists and ankles for what felt like the thousandth time. They held fast, much like they had the first time he tried. And the second. And the third. You get the gist. He hadn't really been sleeping, not the whole time at least. Cyborgs, even partially modified as he was, didn't require as much sleep as normal people. And he didn't stay knocked out for as long, either, which was a plus in his eyes. He sat up and ran a hand through his hair exasperatedly, wondering how he had gotten himself in this position Ah yes, I had been meeting with an underworld contact, trading information on this Splinter Branch...and I got caught. Wonderful.

He was mentally kicking himself when he heard the sound of an individual hitting the bars of their cell. He shrugged it off as them being uncomfortable, or unhappy with the arrangement. Not everyone was thrown into a cushy cell like him, after all. Then again, not everyone was birthed and reared by one of the Buccaneers. Furthermore, not everyone was captured when betraying said Buccaneer, he was truly one of a kind. He was going to lay down on his cushy cot and try to blank his mind to pass the time, but then the sound came again. Then again, quicker this time. Then it came back and continued for what seemed like forever. Hadyn grit his teeth and focused on controlling his breathing, if only to keep from shooting the person in his anger.

Rather than act on the impulse to kill and ask questions later, which was really thinking more in line with this family and he hated having anything in common with them, he moved to his bars and cleared his throat loudly to get the female's attention "I'm not sure if you're naive or a world class idiot, but you should at least be able to deduce that these bars are capable of withstanding whatever you can throw at it and more. All you're doing is wasting energy and tiring yourself out, which will only lead to them killing you faster. What use is a slave that is too tired to work after doing nothing in their cage for the entire voyage?" His words held no obvious venom, his tone was very matter-of-fact and monotone in fact. As though reading the words mechanically from a script.

Hadyn decided he'd had enough of this "Um, hello? Plebeians?" He snapped his fingers impatiently to gain the attention of his two guards "Yes, you two lackeys. My name is Hadyn Ningyo-Avichii, 34th Son and 64th Child of Marx Ningyo-Avichii. One of the people you believe shits diamonds and pisses gold." He let out a sigh, barely holding back the impulse to roll his eyes. Just barely. He hated having to rely on his dam's name, but with these people it held sway so he would use it if need be "I find my accommodations absolutely repulsive, and I find it insulting that I am placed with the common rabble. I demand an audience with my dear sibling. You know, the one who runs the ship." He crossed his arms over his chest and tapped his foot impatiently. In truth, he had never been on this particular ship before so he didn't know which of his brothers or sisters ran it. It was a gamble to see if he got one that liked him, but facing one of the monsters was preferable to dying of boredom in his cell.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime1st April 2019, 8:49 am

Tamsyn had been assigned guard duty for a couple of new slaves that they had picked up during their trip to the Mauberd Triad she hadn't participated in the raid but that had to with the fact that prior to today she herself was a slave. Her freedom finally arrived only for her to see that she would be aiding her crew with taking other's liberty and well, she wasn't okay with it but her loyalty to the Buccaneers outstripped her personal opinion on the situation of the individuals behind her and those that were currently chained up and filling the cargo bay. Still what she didn't appreciate was the guy to her left drunkenly telling her things she already knew, especially since he was supposed to be sober like her to ensure none of the captives escaped she had been patient and tried to remain professional about her guard duties but he had been working her last nerve. Sure it just so happened that when she had been just about to chew him out the banging on the left cell would start up, serving to annoy her even further. Her eyes would dart to the cell before letting out a growl of annoyance as she saw a lot of movement before she looked away again as the middle occupant would begin speaking.

"Ta Gueule! I swear, the next slave that opens their mouth is going to lose their tongue, regardless of the fucking consequences!" Tamsyn said raising her voice loud enough that she could be heard clearly even over the banging from the left cell and the muffled noise coming from upstairs. Did she know about Haydn, sure he was born to one of the Buccaneers and like the Captain, he seemed to think his shit didn't stink but the reality was that he was still a prisoner just because he was in a nicer cell didn't change the fact that he'll get branded just like the rest or maybe it hadn't hit him yet? "Tuat t'en grosse bueche, you know that? If you had just sat pretty you wouldn't have to worry about getting branded till tomorrow morning or whenever the drunks upstairs got to it, but now? Na I think I'll just go get him, all those last names won't mean jack when you lose them on account of being property." she said getting up from the tool she was sitting on with the chains around her wrists jingling slightly as she placed her hands behind her head and shook out her hair a bit. This time she would glance back but not to see the other two but merely to check if the third was awake as well because if she wasn't well, the pain of searing metal would sure be a wake up call. "I'll be back, try not to let them escape before I get back." she said making it half way up the stairs before laughing to her own joke not that it was really funny besides the fact that it'd be really ironic if that turned into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

When she eventually did get up she would sigh as it was exactly how she expected, they were drinking and telling tall tails while all the while making fools of themselves and making it really difficult for her to find the person she wanted. She would walk scanning the crowd while dancing out of the way of roving hands who attempted to grope her and one of those that did succeed in doing so would get kicked in the crotch for his trouble. "Couillon. Don't think this will go like it did last time, that vanilla shit is yesterdays news if you wanna hit then you'll have to cry for me a little." she said with a smirk before checking around to see if she could find where the Brander was hopefully this time she'd manage to spot him so that she could inform him that the captives below deck needed breaking.Was it petty that she was only doing this because they annoyed her, yes, but really why should she give a fuck she didn't owe them anything.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime1st April 2019, 10:10 am

Olaf would gape at the meqn spirited comments coming from the girl he had been trying to reassure how was he to know she actually was that sort of person. For the time that he knew her she was rather quiet and followed all the rules but maybe that was because she was a slave like the rest and had learned to keep her head down. "Err right you heard the lass keep it down in there!" he hollered trying to regain some of his lost dignity as he was supposes to be the one giving orders she was his junoir after all.

Still as he took another couple of gulps of rum he would spin around and glance at the occupants, the beastie chick was out like a light despite the racket, the one who claimed to be another spawn of Marx-sama had demanded to see his kin and the dame to the left well..sje was giving quite the eyeful. "Oh do keep spinning lass the more tired y'are the easier it'll be for you later on. Yer ain't gonna be worked like the rest if you catch my drift."  he said vulgarly eyeing her up and down and licking his lips a bit before taking another swing maybe to get enough confidence for what he was planning on doing when she did look to be exhausted.
--------------------

Meanwhile on the upper deck one of the men was currently cupping his family jewels and moaning in agony much to the laughter of his nearbye crew members. There were about 20 of them in total all scattered about thw Carrack however only two really stood out. The first was a tall imposing man who had a black hood covering his face with holes cut out to reveal his eyes. He was currently turning a poker in the furnance which had been constructed on their new ship as per his specifications. Next to him was a ten year old girl who was currently passed out on the table next to him with rows of empty rum bottles scattered around her. They were the first mate and captain respectively and the former would spare Tamsyn a glance before checking on the poker which jad the Gekido symbol.

"It's good to see not everyone is partying, still is it that time already? My tool isn't hot enough yet wait a while and let's see if miss captain wakes up." he saod his voice hard to make out due to the other crew members and the hood over his face.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime2nd April 2019, 12:30 pm

Oran just continued spinning herself, she was well aware that her blows to the bars weren't doing much. Shackled hands made it difficult, but she just kept on going. "Yeah? Mum always told me I was stubborn," She still had other causes of course, but this guy didn't need to know that. She had to be tired or this wouldn't work. After another round she decided just to flip herself over, to right herself. She wanted to push herself, not knock herself out. Besides, it seemed she had another way of getting around things. "Besides, you talk like you're already doomed. I mean... these guys on the ship are doomed. Soon as she hears what happened they are gonna get sooo many bounties on their heads." She ruffled the hair at the back of her head just thinking, having spoke so only the neighbour would have heard anything she said.

But then he wasn't even paying attention to her. So he was one of those types then. Still, the name 'Marx' was at least a little familiar. Made for an interesting part. She just leaned in to the bars to watch this for the moment. Rule number 16 of Noah's handbook; fact find. Get as much information as possible. But then the one holding them, wow they were making this oh so easy. "Oh, you like what you say do you?" She had no issue with flirting when it could get her out. "Why not... come on over then." She leaned in to the bars, sticking one leg through making use of her special style, putting her whole leg on show. "If I'm gonna be a slave for... that... surely the man who tames the girl first is going to have the best fun. And I do mean first," Goddess she wanted to vomit! Flirting with the bigger woman, now that would've been fun. But she was gone now, and from the way she had been talking, probably wouldn't have gone for it anywhere near as much. She just really hoped the guy next to her would get the idea, he didn't seem stupid at least. "So... How about you let the both of us out of here, so my new friend can meet his sibling in peace," She matched her eyes to the mans as she let her 'Loose Lips' technique go to work after her seduction had began to convince him to unlock the both of them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime3rd April 2019, 1:43 pm

His attempt at intimidation failed, Hadyn sighed and made his way back to his bed, flopping down onto it "Just perfect. One of my jailors is an uppity bitch, the other is a drunken moron, the person in the cell next to me is most likely a whore who will try to buy her way out of the situation with sex, to no avail I may add" He was really talking more to himself than the others, but at the last part he raised his voice to ensure that Oran would hear him "And the other one is either dead or asleep. I've picked an absolutely wonderful day to be discovered, it would seem."

He tried to think of a course of action to take, but being a Cyborg he didn't have the same natural physicality that other individuals had. No, his power came from his parts and mechanisms but due to trying to scrunge together enough Niikos to buy said parts before hand and getting apprehended, he was short on that front. His only chance for escape would come when they tried to brand him, and even then he would only have a split second opening. He needed to play it smart, but it was a good thing he was rather intelligent. He could probably use the woman in the cell next to him in one way or another, he just needed to think of how...
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime11th April 2019, 8:27 am

She would wonder exactly how hot it had to be before it was ready but she did remember having white hot pain engulf her should where she herself had been marked. Fortunately when she was free they had reversed the damage inflicted to her as most people didn’t realize it was done in a particular way so that if healed normally their would always be blemishes that could easily identify one as a former slave. Most who had successfully escaped and then fallen prey to that last bit of malice would end up covering up the scars using tattoos or merely never unclothe in front of people they didn’t trust. Still she would nod when her superior spoke and take her time to look around once more trying to see the exact state of her allies in case there were others who hadn’t been caught up in the revelry. ”The way I celebrate is to go on another raid you could say I’m a bit of a workaholic.” Tamsyn said with a wry smile before remembering the lunacy one of the prisoners had been spouting and while she wasn’t one to humor some people’s delusions she wanted to make sure just in case. ”So is it true that one of the prisoners is from the Avchii daymily like the Captain?” she said before holds my both of her hands up as she didn’t mean any disrespect by it she was merely curious.

Not that it would change anything even those from the line of original buccaneers could be traitors after all according to some rumors it was in their blood. Sure she wouldn’t mention such things out loud but the Buccaneers had apparently done something to really piss off those in Epsilon something which didn’t seem to fade away even when the Republic started to get even more isolationist over the years. She always thought it was because the Buccaneers betrayed them or something and according to rumors she heard while at port from some sailors that was the case but no one knew what exactly what it was over. Still she hoed she didn’t have to wait too long especially since one of them was getting really riled up and had been banging on her cell when she had been down there but she knew better to rush the first mate. She had seen people put to death for annoying him and while she thought she could take him if she needed to it just wasn’t worth the aggravation.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime12th April 2019, 3:46 pm

Enora awakened unsure of just how she got there, but there was plenty of noise to finally rouse her. At first she just opened her eyes, still laying on her back, and listening. Second came the self inspection. Her ankle was sore, rather numb even, but that was because the shackle was pinching a little tight. Otherwise she was healthy. Correction, dizzyness as she sat up gave the hint of concussion, she was hit from behind. That explains why she was in somewhere new, in shackles. Slavers it seemed. And she wasn't alone. With care she got up to her feet, and began to inspect the bars. Her brow furrowed as there was an unusual sensation throughout her body getting close. She remembered. She collapsed. Now that Enora recalled, she could taste the Devils' Fruit in her throat again. It seemed somebody had witnessed her eating the fruit before collapsing, and had taken her. She had heard of the material that could block Devil Fruit powers before, but this was her first time encountering. she supposed as a Fruit user now, she just might never have been aware. Feeling the heat in her throat told her she still had her fire breath though, so perhaps all was not lost. She looked across to the fellow captives, keeping her mind focused for now, formulating an escape strategy if what this scantily clad woman was trying didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime12th April 2019, 4:54 pm

Olaf would notice the other girl stir causing him to briefly shift his attention from Oran to Enora and thus he would almost miss the whore sticking her leg out of her cell to attempt to entice him, what he didn’t miss however had to do with the way her voice called out to him causing him to once more focus on her with a perverted smile. ”Ah well..I cant just let you out, maybe if you gave me a little something first. You know just put your other leg through the bars and do a bridge so I can pull your undergarments to the side and see how much your worth.” he said with a lechorous gaze but he wouldn’t get any closer until she did just that. Now assuming she acquiesced to his demand then he would get closer to her after all he wasn’t just going to let her out just like that regardless of how much she inflamed his lust she would need more than just sweet words to manipulate him like that. Now if she asked him question he’d most likely tell her but favors needed to be traded by barter.

Spoiler:

Meanwhile up Grimlock would raise an eyebrow at the weird name the Tamsyn had used for family but would nod all the same. ”Indeed, but he is a prisoner all the same he lost whatever rights he had when he became a traitor. Thus he will be branded just like the others except on his forehead so that he can never hide his mark of shame.” he said with the poker turning white hot at the tip causing him to smile maliciously and then whistling sharply causing four of the crew to snap to attention. ”Go down there and bring me the Special prisoners, it is time to being the Branding.” he said much to a roar of approval from the rest of the crew. If Tamsyn wished to join them he would hold out a hand to make her wait as he didn’t see the point of sending anymore than those four. They had been caught easily enough after all and with their shackles they couldn’t possibly fight well enough to escape in his eyes.

Spoiler:

The group of crew members were all men and like the rest of the crew they had been partying yet they weren’t as drunk as some of the rest of them. Not that it mattered to a pirate that is as if they all wanted they could regain their sobriety at the drop of a hat even their little captain who had gotten so drunk she blacked out. Granted she’d probably be hungover when she woke up but eh that didn’t matter too much. Still they would take their time walking down mostly checking to see if any of the other prisoners were dead from the pain of their branding about two hours prior and after they made those rounds they would retrieve the VIPs.

Four Men:

Last edited by Savannah on 13th April 2019, 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime12th April 2019, 5:24 pm

Oran really wished the other two would stop looking and just do something! She was serving as their distract more than anything, it was a gamble in convincing him to open the cell, but keeping his attention on her should've gotten so much more focus away from them. Instead she just had to keep pulling him along. "Oh my undergarments huh? Oh you naughty man. Right here? It's kind of hard though," She rattled her ankles for the shackles there to make a noise. "Tell you what then, you don't need to open the cage, but you can remove these from my legs right? Then..." She pressed herself right in to the bars after having drawn him in, closer proximity meaning she could whisper more lustfully to keep his focus. "I can definitely show you just what good quality I have between my legs," She would lick her lips at him and wink before setting herself down with her legs by the bars, finally hiding her legs away again after that flirting was done, but sitting so that no matter which angle he would try and look, her skirt was in the way of showing anything. "So tell me. Where abouts are we right now? Do we have life rafts on board? And how can we find them?" Her 'Loose Lips' should easily get them all that information.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime16th April 2019, 4:27 pm

Hadyn sat in his cell, mentally cursing the fact that his damn had put emphasis on not teaching him or his siblings the way to manifest Incantations directly. "You can't simply be taught how to use your spells, little pup. You must feel it in your bones, your very core, and then let it flow outwards to take form in the world! Now go, you have begun to annoy me." He heard the words of the man who bore him echoing in his head and was filled with the overwhelming urge to spit. He held it back, though. Hopefully the woman next to him had a plan and wasn't just whoring herself out to the guard. That would be a serious waste of a vagina, in his opinion. He flexed his arm, feeling the mechanism within respond ever so slightly. They had divested him of most personal belongings, but they hadn't thought to check within him. They never did, one of the benefits of the path he chose to walk as a Bounty Hunter.

Another benefit was one he was going to employ now, just in case the girl's womanly wiles didn't cut it for the guard. He focused on his body, feeling every inch of it...and then willing it to compact. He was the perfect fusion of Mamodo and Nova, a techno-organic life form that even the likes of the Demiurge hadn't thought to create. He was sure she would be at least mildly impressed with the ingenuity of one of her chosen, but he wasn't looking to boost his ego right now. He wanted to get free. He felt his body shifting and changing, becoming smaller and more child-like. Before hand he would've looked like a pre-teen, maybe around 11 or 12 despite being twenty years old, but now he looked like a toddler. He tested the cuffs, hoping they were fit to his size. If they weren't, he would simply sit in his cell having wasted the energy and effort for nothing.

If they were, however, he would simply slip out of them and make his way to the bars, squeezing through and out to freedom. Turning to the guard, he snapped out his left hand and let the barrel of the hand cannon he integrated into his body slide free. He took aim, directly at the man's head and let off a shot, aiming to take him out while he was distracted. The shot echoed and ripped towards the man's skull, hopefully ending his life quickly and with little hassle.

Spoiler:
If he gets free:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime17th April 2019, 12:11 pm

”Ca c’est bon, glad to see that we are of the same opinion about him.” Tamsin bit out as she was prevented from joining those Grimlock sent to retrieve the Prisoners, she was banking on her words the throw him off enough to think a bit less of her and thus she would be able to remain above deck. She didn’t fancy having to go back to her post as she didn’t want to have to endure more of Olaf’s rambling or the constant banging by the scantily clad prisoner and was grateful that her plan had come to fruition. Still she noticed how the others had went and figured it would be a while before they returned and thus would make herself busy by looking around the deck she had taken to familiarizing herself with the ship ever since she was sent here after being informed that she would be freed. She hadn’t the best experience with this group but they were Buccaneers all the same even if mostly incompetent ones, but it was a different experience in comparison to the true Buccaneers. They truly did live up to the name splinter branch and it was quite interesting to see just how far removed they were from those they attempted to emulate.

Sun Wu was as capricious as she was ferocious though the only part of age kids that the crew emulated was in their love of revelry no this wasn’t the crew that would allow her to prove her worth, but instead would be another lesson for her to use to know what not to do. Perhaps when she had learned all she could and advanced high enough she would captain her own ship and hand pick those who would belong to her crew even if she had to pressgang them into serving her from other factions. It wasn’t as if she was opposed to it seeing as the majority of the Buccaneers were traitors, though none of the Prisoners she had seen appealed to her in that way. Well except the beast which had been still unconscious that stirred some sort of recognition in her, but that was inconsequential, she had yet to properly be assigned worth and thus she would hold her opinion on her till then. ”Tch, if only I’da stayed at one of them islands. I might of had a headstart at getting me a fine crew.” she thought to herself as she walked only to end up leaning on one of the sides of the ship to stare into the distance. She kept her ears open just in case Grimlock called for her, the men returned from below deck or the Captain woke up but for the most part she would keep to herself not wanting to get pulled into the chaos.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime18th April 2019, 3:00 pm

Enora was not going to sit around, it seemed the blue clad woman had the focus, and the boy next door... well she had no idea what just happened to him to shrink the way he did but that would not matter. Putting a hand to her mouth to create a funnel effect she exhaled a stream of black fire on to the bars of her cell. She expected that once out of the cell she could make use of any new Devil Fruit powers, whatever they were, and planned to fully test them out. But in that same manner, would the ones who locked her in have safeguarded against such strong black flames that she could breath.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime26th April 2019, 1:53 pm

Above Deck things were proceeding as swimmingly as possible for a bunch of drinking buccaneers, already some were singing some sailor songs and two had actually begun slap boxing to pass the time or because of a bet gone wrong or something. Either way Grimlock would notice that the woman who had spoken to him would scurry off to look at the ocean, he didn't know too much about her besides the fact that she was a former slave and had been captured by Sun Wu-same herself she was one who he was meant to keep an eye on, just like the captain of this vessel. It was a pity the brat for as capable in battle she was, didn't have a lick of responsibility. This had ended up rubbing off on most of the crew as they took everything as a game and a cause for celebration despite this raid being merely a minor victory that they had stumbled upon by pure chance. Last night he had branded the rest of the slaves all by himself while the rest of them had been drafted by the Captain to "go out and raise hell" but today would be different.

"All of you layabouts best be done fucking around. It is time to begin the final branding of the slaves we captured, and most importantly we are about to set sail so that we can sell them to those of the Osore branch for proper conditioning. So all of you get sober or I'll be branding you along with them." he shouted after a sharp whistle that pierced through the noise of their merry making. Sure enough upon hearing his statement the rest of them would groan but would promptly begin to sober up causing him to frown heavily as some of them were far more tired than they should be. Just how long had they all been drinking, though it did explain where all the money that they managed to get went to, instead of buying proper equipment and other useful things they spent it on booze and whores.

Buccaneer crew:

---------------------------------------------------------
Below deck yet not in the area of the ship where the V.I.P. prsoners were the four men would continue making their rounds taking notice of the slaves that were currently chained to the ground most being injured from the beatings or dead eyed from the rape, all in all they were a sorry lot and all bore the mark of Gekido upon them. After they were sold to Osore they would be trained and sure enough some of them would be sold back to other Gekido splinter branches when they proved their worth and could earn their freedom back this time as loyal members of a buccaneer crew. That was actually how things typically went, a branch would capture individuals and brand them with their mark before selling them to the Osore splinter branches for training and they would be subsequently sold to other crews belonging to the splinter branch that they had been branded with. Those which weren't sold were used by the Osore branch for their own purposes while any V.I.P's were branded with a different symbol namely that of Nikumu. The reasoning for this was so that they could be recognized as premimum goods and it also meant that they could be either sold on the Black Market or be bought by any one of the splinter branches when they were ready for sale. The profits brought by such sales were usually used for more lucrative dealings, but all in all it was a well organized system of slave trade that allowed the splinter branches to operate so smoothly. Sure each of the splinter branches typically prioritized something else; raiding in the case of Gekido, smuggling in the case of Fukushu, drug dealing in the case of Akui, mercenary work in the case of Keibetsu, poaching in the case of Urami & finally information broking in the case of Osore but all had their fingers in slave trade. There was just too much benefits to it, both in the case of free labor but also easy recruits and lucrative business venture especially since it gave them a slice of the pie of the Underworld.

These four were actually the most competant members of the crew, besides Grimlock himself, that new girl Tamsyn and of course their beloved Captain which is why they were n the know, they could even be considered to be the head swabbies, if there were even such a thing. As such they wouldn't spent too much time here only making sure the other slaves were nice and docile and checking the chains to make sure none of them had thought about trying to escape. It didn't take too long they only had a little more slaves as they had crew members about 37 in total, with three V.I.P's making 40 and while the ship wasn't that big the slaves didn't need to be comfortable and were instead packed like sardines in a can.

Four Men:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Olaf would smile before reaching into the cell and attempting to grab Oran roughly by her ass due to the fact that he was nice and seduced but that didn't meant he would be some docile lover keen to listen to her commands, no he was very much fond of rough things and didn't fancy a woman who talked too much. If he was successful at grabbing her, he would squeeze her to the point of pain and if she cried out he would leer over and press her against the bars before speaking with his foul alchohol tainted breath properly causing her to get a little quesy. "Oh baby, I'm as hard as a mast. We arr just a couple of clicks north of the Triad, theres about 3-4 rafts on board, two of them are for the Captain & the 1st mate, while there are two for everyone else important, but in case of an emergency generally the rest of the swabbies are gonna use barrels and whatever to get free and probably toss the rest of the slaves overboard if we need to lighten the ship. He said thoroughly distracted even as the other two prisoners would move about trying to escape. He would take a deep inhale of Oran's scent and then attempt to lick the side of her face before continuing again with the other portion of her question. "The rafts are on the top deck on the sides of the ship, we keep them hoisted so that they can be released into the water if need be but otherwise you can't see them. Now the only question I want you to ask me is where do I wanna stick it in." he said with a chuckle completely missing the fact that Hadyn had managed to slip out of his cuffs due to decreasing in size.

That was the easy part of course, and him trying to get out of the cell would be likewise capable with his new found size albeit slightly uncomfortable due to having to literally squeeze himself through the spaces in the bars. Now he would have to make a choice would he continue and shoot Olaf in the back of the head and risk clipping or would he wait for her to keep him distracted and position herself to not be hit if the shot was fired. Meanwhile during this Enora was right in her deduction of the cuffs not serving to remove her innate ability to breathe flames and she would exhale blaze onto the bars which had a light coating of seastone on them. It was fortunate on her behalf that it was pretty shoddily coated, as if it had been a last minute addition and they hadn't caught others with Devil Fruit powers quite often as the coating wasn't as pristine as it should be. As a result the flames would be able to heat the small amounts of metal which weren't coated by the Kairoseki and they would begin to partially melt overtime which meant that with a decent enough strike she could bend the bars enough to be able to slip through.

Assuming things went off without a hitch, Olaf would end up being dead, and it would leave Enora with the opportunity to get out of her cell, albeit like Oran still being clad in the chained cuffs. Oran could either wait until the flames spread to her cell and bent the bars like Enora, or rifle through Olaf's pockets to get the keys to her cell or slip out some other way. But doing so would reveal that he hadn't possessed the keys to their cuffs which would probably put a bit of a damper on their escape plans. But now they had a method of getting free and off of the boat. Which in comparison to what they had previously was actually quite a lot.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime26th April 2019, 6:00 pm

Oran had been trained to know guns, and she knew that whatever was going to happen would likely injure her too. And so this meant she had to step back, moving over to the side to better keep all of the focus on her, and keeping him from seeing the fellow captives escape. "Oh sweetie, where wouldn't you want to touch me," An observant eye would have noticed Oran was looking over his shoulder at the size changing individual, and so the wink she made was at him. She knew the shot was coming, and damn was it just as gorey as she thought. Stepped back she still got a splatter of blood and... she didn't want to think about what else was on there. "Oh fuck," The way she spoke sounded so much more natural, not the slightest bit of flirtation and much more like one might expect from a woman commonly found drinking in bars. "Nice shot. And nice fires too back there," She chocked on air as she moved back in, grabbing the corpse and finding the keys to unlock herself.

Once having freed herself from the cell, she stepped out and made sure to give the perverted ass hole a great kick in the junk. "Hey, Flamie, if you wanna start a fire on the ship, start with this dick's dick. Don't care who or what you both are. Slavers are the scum of the ocean. The name's Sapphire. And I say we truce. You all heard that info dump right? You better fuckin' have because I wanna vomit having to through all that shit." She gagged on thin air just recalling all that was said. "Rafts on the top of the ship, that's gonna mean getting through slavers. We gonna do this together then? We're going the same way any way right,"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime15th May 2019, 2:14 pm

Hadyn turned a disgusted look on the dead body for a moment "I feel the need to apologize to both of you for the unpleasantness. My family, or at least my dam, is the reason behind all of this and you wouldn't be here if not for him." He felt the urge to spit, but that would just be waste of time at the moment "If I recall correctly, the small time guards don't have the keys to cuffs, only the- UGH!" He lurched to the side a bit, feeling the pain rip through him as his body grew back into its proper size, techno-organic joints and bones expanding and popping back into place. Once it was over he took a deep breath and continued "Only chief guards, branders, first mate and the captain will have the keys to your cuffs." He bit his lip, trying to think of a solution to their problem as quickly as he could.

"Faunus girl, our best option would be for you to burn the chains. Then if the whore, sorry, if Sapphire is strong enough she could most likely snap the chains before they are fully melted through. Heated metal being weaker than cool metal and all that." He ran his finger along his forearm and a compartment opened up, he examined the inside of the barrel of his hand cannon, making small tsk tsk tsk sounds as he did "I am, unfortunately, not very well suited towards outright combat. This was my ace in the hole, as it were, and it'll take some time for it to be operational again. Unless I get another weapon, but let's not bank on that..." The last part was more towards himself than the other two, really. He began to pace as he worked on reloading the mechanism, hopefully while the other two were burning themselves free from the chains. He was trying to think of the best way to get past the crew without being spotted, they would be vastly outnumbered above deck. And he didn't know which of his siblings would be manning the ship, though he had a few guesses. In any case they couldn't risk a fight Think, Hadyn, think.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime16th May 2019, 1:55 pm

Enora nodded, looking back first to her cell, and then to the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. "The name is Enora Akagame. Not Faunus Girl." She said as the cuffs all made sharp 'thunk' noises as they fell from her body. She held her hands up as they were engulfed in Yugure flames. Sure she only recently ate the fruit, but she didn't exactly need the control to shift her hands and feet in full. With a shake of her hands they turned solid again and grabbed at the blue woman, Sapphire she said her name was?, and pulled her hands apart. She paused a moment before just grabbing and pulling them down so that the two sets of shackles were put together so she could hit them with a single stream. "Keep pulling with both. It'll be faster if I can melt them both together," Taking another breath, she let loose the black stream of fire again to break the shackles.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime17th May 2019, 5:22 pm

Tamsyn would see the state of her fellow Buvcaneers amd sigh as fit wasn't the first time since joining the crew that she realized they were for the most part incompetent. That they allwould celebrate to this point honestly caused her to scowl and sje would find herself lookimg around for a broom typically used to sweep the top deck. If she found one she would break off the bottom part leaving just the pole part. She would give it a couple of test swings before focusing her attention back on what the 1st mate had to say.

She got the feeling that things wouldn't go as smoothly as they had for the past brandings but she would keep said thoughts to herself as the rest of the Buccaneers didn't have the discipline to manage their alchohol intake. Regardless at the end of the day if. Something went wrong then she would survive one way or another as such was her worth. She couldn't die until she completed the task given to her by Sun Wu-dono. The others even the Captain were expendible and while she liked Grimlock he was too loyal to the Captain to follow her in the event the bint up and died. Truthfully she jad been interested in the V.I.P. captives in particular the Faunus girl perhaps after she was branded she could press her into service.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime4th June 2019, 11:23 am

The four who had been sent to collect the prisoners were the only ones to immediately notice their escape and the subsequent fire started aboard the ship. As such three of them would burst into the rokm all running at speed which would make any civilian proud while the fourth would actually retreat backward to attempt to inform Grimlock what was happening. Tgys the scene was as follows one man for each of the newly freed individuals while the fire the Logia devil fruit user had started had already spread over 60 ft thus encompassing the cells with no visible sign of being quenched anytime soon. Seriously whp starts a fire on a vessel comprised of wood, even rather durable wood which was capable of taking cannon fire wasn't exactly on the inside of the ship. Or at least not this one.

Either way back to the fighting, the first man would attempt a haymaker at the courtesan while his buddy to the left would draw his cutlass and attempt to slash at Hadyn's torso while the last one would run in with a buclet of all things before trying to toss the dirty water contained within it onto Enora before then trying to strike her on top of the head with it. They were fighting to capture not to kill but likewise to buy time for the last member of their group to run back upstairs and get more people to help capture them and put out the blaze.

Lower Deck:

------------------------

Above deck things were proceeding as normal at least until the young girl wearing the captain's hat which clearly was too big for her head would suddenly sit up like one of those horror film villains. "Does anyone smell something burning?" she said her voice gorggy and one hand immediately reaching for her temple as her hangover felt like it was killing her. Still apparently the rest of the crew were used to her spouting random things when she first woke up from over drinking and when she shook their head she would make a hm sound before shrugging and looking around to see who was around her. She saw her first mate speaking to a bunch of crew members and that bored her so she would continue looking only to see Tamsyn weilding a broken broom jandle like some sort of staff. "Oi! You there what's yer name again?" she said with a wave indicating she wanted the woman to come over to her so they could have a chat. Didn't she know brooms were in short supply, if she went around snapping them what else would she use to sodomize the burlier slaves that they captured. Still she liked her moxie and wanted to see what kind of Buccaneer she was, the best way of doing that being by sharing a drink. "And someone get me more rum!
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime4th June 2019, 1:34 pm

Oran pulled on the shackles as they weakened from the moment the faunus girl was melting the metal. She didn't know just where these two stood in terms of allied or foes once off of the ship, but for now they were allies working together to get free. The boy had something else going on, some sort of ties on the ship which made her warry though. The girl on the other hand, it was nice having another faunus like she... half was. And this seemed just in time for the group to be rushed. And now she was unburdened. "Alright ladies, and gent of course, let's fuckin' do this and get off this boat," Leaning back first, she suddenly threw her weight forwards, flowing skirt out of the way, ducking as she threw herself down, now with the complete freedom to break in to her Spinning Strike, wanting to take out the guy as quickly as she could.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime5th June 2019, 5:31 pm

Hadyn wasn't being completely truthful when he said his gun was his only ace. It was his only offensive ace. As the idiot swabbie charged him, he would see his opening. He took a step forward, but not just any step. This step was charged with physical energy, coiling within his leg as he moved it into position and then bursting outwards when he made contact with the deck. A lovely little technique created by the woman who first commissioned the Bounty Hunters, known as the Typhoon Turn. The burst of energy carried him forwards at D-Rank Speeds, barreling him directly into the swabbie's midriff. He theorized that the force behind his charge would be enough to knock the man off balance, maybe send him falling on his ass, but it would definitely distract him long enough for Hadyn to wrench the cutlass from his hand and attempt to shove it through his eye.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime6th June 2019, 11:35 am

Enora didn't want to outright say it, after all why would she give away a weakness to potential enemies, but she began to realise she should have perhaps taken a more cautious approach with her fire. If the tales were true, she'd have some problems in the water now. But never mind that, she was a master of fire now in more ways. She just needed to find somewhere private later to practise. Being set upon by one of the slavers each, it was interesting to see how they all seemed to be rather acrobatic fights. And Enora was no different. Flexing both her arms and her tail, Enora threw herself against the one trying to grab her. Easy. And far too slow. She was moving with B-rank speed, dodging by the guy and trusting the other two to handle him too when they had a more pressing matter. The one trying to escape was going to be her true target, and once she caught up to him the flurry of attacks began with her Draconic Three-Arm Strike.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime6th June 2019, 1:21 pm

Tamsyn would spin the broom around a bit just to get a good feel for it's balance and it wasn't that long truth be told only about 48 inches long which made sense as it wasn't exactly meant for use as a bo-staff. Still for now it would do this way she could practice her bojutsu a bit while on this ship and she might be able to see about reinforcing it with something so that if she did have to use it in combat it wouldn't get broken, at the very least it increased her reach by a fair bit which was a good thing. Her musings would be interrupted by the groggy voice of her captain and when she asked if something was burning Tamsyn would actually take a sniff just to see if she detected anything. She didn't really notice much besides the pit where Grimlock heated his branding iron but other than that nothing.

She would be noticed and inwardly she would sigh as she made her way over to the captain knowing that nothing good came to those who attracted her interest. "Moi? You can call me anything you like, ma petite cherie." she said with a smile hoping to play to her captain's ego and thus avoid getting drawn into whatever games she intended to play. "Pardon, it was a joke. I go by Tamsyn Zankokuna, mon capitaine. she would say however if her captain seemed to be annoyed by her first statement after all she didn't want to get onher bad side and end up like one of her "pets". Not that she would let such a thing happen to her, now that she was free things of that nature would have to be strictly consentual on her part and she would fight anyone who tried to take advantage of her in such a way regardless of the consequences. She had been this close to punching Olaf out for all his patting and touching, she knew his game and rather than deal with that along with the hammering of the prisoners she had left to try and calm down.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime7th June 2019, 3:46 pm

The fire would continue to spread even as the battle below deck went on, sure enough it had spread along all of the edges and now would completely surround the room that the V.I.P. clls were located in though just that now encompassing the center or even the floor of the deck just the walls. It seemed like the thing which would proba ly end up destroying this ship was fire if it wasn't put out. Still that wasn't much of a concern for the escapees as with three strikes Sapphire would dispatch her oppnent with the man flying backward and landing on the blaze covered all causing him to.scream in anguish as be hegan to burn alive. On the other hand Hadyn would manage to surprise the one with the cutlass with the sudden acceleration their bodies colliding with a dull thump as his tackle did in fact knock the man off balance. "Traitorous scu-auugh! the man was interuppted when his cutlass was pierced his skull through the eyesocket it was pretty rough and it wasn't the sharpest so it was more painful than it was lethal and as such he would cry kut in paim amd writhe on the ground clutching at Hadyn's arm to try amd prevent him from pushing it deeper.

While this was going on E ora wold manage to dodge the dirty water thrown at her and quickly move past the third swabbie at speeds he had never even seen before to try and catch up to his fleeing companion. Sirr enough he still had his bucket and rather than give chase to the woman who was far faster than him seeing as he couldn't even fegister her moving he would swing his bucket at the back of Hadyn who had partially blinded his buddy amd was trying to finish him off. Meanwhile thd last lf the group had partially made it up the stairs before he was set upon by the fiery escapee and quickly was pummeled by the numerous blows unable to even let out a yell before the repeated thumps silenced him forever. During her run she had managed to quickly move past the blaze before it engulfed the lower portion of the stairs though with her new nature it didn't look like flames kf that pevel might even hamper her all that much.

------------------------------------

Grkmlock would actually begin wondering what was taking the men he sent down to get the captives growing slightly annoyed as they better not have been sampling the wares. He hated when his crew did that but he understood that some of his men needed release lest their aggression lead them to munity or desert them the next time they reach port. Still it was somethng that he would give them another minute before he would send more men to retrieve them after all bis branding iron was getting cold. With that thought he would go and reheat it while seeing his captq talking to Tamsyn and payjng enough mind to keep an eye on that. He knew the captain was an Avichii but Tamsyn did have Sun Wu-sama's protection and it wouldn't do to piss off the Buccaneer, whose banner they flew, off.

"Uh huh, whatever your name doesn't matter too much. Oh thanks for the ale huhugwagwa. Cessily woukd say before laughing before taking a a couple of gulps of fhe ale was what brought to her while she replied to Tamsyn's comment. "So I see you speak some Fromage you hail from there or something? Because the island is all the way in the far south of South Abyssal, you've come pretty far from home haven't you. she said as she really didn't leep track of who was on her crew besides Grimlock and the "pets" she had but knew enough about the world from her Dam that she could recognize the language Tamsyn slipped into conversation. To her knowledge Fromage Island was a den of gypsies of the worst sort, acrobats, tbieves and murderers the lot of them so it came to no wonder that one would find their way joining up woth the Buccaneers. She would sniff the air and srinkle her nose as she really could smell something burning and it was starting to bother her. "Locky you need ta cool that furnace down itz upsetting mah nose! she said banging the mug on the table she was sat at hard enough to leave a crack in it. Sure enough Grimlock witu sigh before doing just that leaving it hot enough to slowly reheat his branding iron rather than the roaring flame that it was at previously.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next