Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Empty
PostSubject: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime26th April 2020, 3:52 pm

A couple of individuals would wake up, lying on the ground confused and disorientated as they didn't understand what had happened, it was like a premonition, events that strangely enough felt like they were going to happen and yet there was this strange sense of wrongness as if it didn't make much sense. Perhaps it was a quirk of the crescent moon island chain or perhaps there was something more at work as the moment they had stepped foot on this particular quadrant they had started hallucinating the events just moments prior. It was fortunate though that they weren't approached, though those who frequented the Gibbous Quadrant were the shifty sort and didn't fancy getting involved in business that wasn't their own. The only problem however was the fact that the method of transportation that they took to land on this island well... they were gone?

Bounty Hunters:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime5th May 2020, 4:40 pm

"Where in the black hells am I?" A low voice growled out before devolving into a deep, hacking cough. Sarathas stood up, using his sheathed katana as a cane for a moment to help him up. He scanned around for a few moments, this wasn't where he had been before. He chewed over the thoughts for a few moments, turning to spit out a gob of phlegm and blood. He quickly tied his blade to his hip and checked himself over for wounds but he seemed fine... Just abandoned here with hazy memories. Had he been poisoned perhaps? The idea stuck with him as he scratched at his cheek.

"Need to find out why I'm here, was on the hunt..."
Grimm murmured before started to trudge forwards. There had to be a town around here or some kind of civilisation which he'd start looking around for and heading towards if he found it. If he didn't, then he'd simply pick a direction and walk, looking for the coastline as it'd at least give him a frame of reference and a landmark so he could try and figure out a way off this accursed rock.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime14th August 2020, 1:58 pm

As Grimm started walking he would eventually see some other individuals all of which would take a glance at him before continuing doing what they were doing. In fact it seemed that this was sort of a common thing in this place as the only person willing to keep staring at Grimm was a young girl who seemed to be working herself up to do something. "Hey mister! You lost?" she said pointing at him somewhat rudely but given that her age couldn't be more than thirteen perhaps it could be excused. She was clothed in rather worn clothes and she had a hat which looked much to big for her on her head perhaps it belonged to a parent or older sibling. Either way she was the only one who had decided to speak to him at the docks while everyone else seemed to just mind their own business.

The docks were actually somewhat busy as there were people moving about loading and unloading crates from ships, some people sitting around playing cards or smoking and finally a bunch of individuals crowding around a warehouse near the end of said docks. Other than that just past the docks was the town proper which given that this was sort of a hot spot within the Northern Abyssal Ocean was actually well built resembling more of a city than some sort of island township. Music was playing in the distance and while Grimm couldn't see any musicians if he head further into the town it was likely he'd eventually find the source of said music. Perhaps other places as well seeing as the docks were mainly for ships whereas shops and other important things were within the town.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime14th August 2020, 5:08 pm

A lot of people around, that was good. It meant he hadn't been ditched on some shithole rock in the middle of nowhere to croak his last slowly. He kept his eyes scanning around the place to make sure no one was following him or looking to try and start anything. He stopped in the middle of the street for a moment, bringing a pale hand up and hacking loudly into it, his shoulders shaking with the force. He wiped the blood on his hand off on his leg and ran his sleeve along his mouth.

Then someone spoke to him and he turned to the child, staring at her, his eyes narrowing to slits. She seemed genuine, that was good at least. "I am indeed, little one." He hissed to her, a grim mockery of a friendly smile stretching across his thin lips. "Could you tell me where I am and where the nearest Bounty office is? I have some people I need to find and talk to." He told her, his voice polite but ice cold, almost snake-like. Despite the child seeming genuine, he kept one hand floating around the hilt of his blade, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime15th August 2020, 5:08 pm

The little girl would nod before introducing herself and also telling him where they were, though her eyes did linger on his weapon for a little bit while she spoke. "I'm Miki and this is the Gibbous Quadrant, um it's one of the places in the crescent moon island chain. You look pretty tough are you a pirate?" she would ask the last bit somewhat warily as she didn't know what he was but if he was a pirate she figured he wouldn't go for what she wanted to ask him. After all pirates were usually not honorable, and didn't really understand the concept of a favor for a favor, in this case she felt that she could offer to be his guide and maybe he could do something for her. But that all depended on whether or not he seemed to be an amicable person or not. What she knew for sure was that he wasn't a privateer since he wasn't wearing all their fancy regalia and considering all the Buccaneers that were in this area all were under Bastian Avichii and she didn't think he was apart of them.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime22nd August 2020, 7:34 pm

Grimm with a low groan crouched in front of the child, resting one hand across his knee as he looked her in the eyes. His own were heavily bloodshot but even so, he continued as though he was the nicest man alive, coldly polite with a big smile on his face. "Not quite, I make sure that the most dangerous pirates stay off the islands. I'm a Bounty Hunter you see and I was on the Hunt for someone quite dangerous until I suddenly found myself upon your..." He paused, chewing over his words for a few moments. "...Quaint little island. If you could show me to the Bounty Office or even just someone I could talk to in order to get off of this rock, I would be most pleased and I would find some way to repay you." He said in the most fake sincere voice that he could manage, being nice to people was never his strongest skill but if it got him off this shithole faster than he was willing to try it. You caught more flies with honey than vinegar his mother used to tell him, which was a bit of a shame when you were trying to kill the annoying little bastards.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime30th August 2020, 5:50 pm

Miki's eyes would widen as this person was just the one she was looking for to deal with the problems that she had, not that she needed to con him into anything but Bounty Hunters literally specialized in dealing with things like this. "A-a bounty hunter? Yes I know where the bounty office is but I can do you even better, I know where some people with a bounty on their heads are. They kidnapped my big sister and I've been trying to earn money to get her back but if you take them down then I won't need to pay them!" she said earnestly before biting her thumb and holding it out to Grimm. "Please mister, I swear it'll be worth your wile, do we have a deal?" she said hoping he would agree even though she knew it seemed to have come out of nowhere but she was really telling the truth and if he was looking for work well, this would be a good way to get some notoriety.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime30th August 2020, 5:59 pm

A deep part of Grimm sighed internally. Apparently he was going to be some kind of hero to this little girl, that was problematic. He pursed his lips and thought over it for a few long moments before letting out an actual sigh. "If it gets me off this island quicker then I shall help you with your problem. It won't be pretty and you had better make it worth my time but I shall.... Rescue your sister." He reached forwards and gingerly took her hand, giving it a small shake before he groaned and stood up. He casually wiped his hand off on his coat, doing his best to not make it noticeable... People were disgusting after all. "Lead me to these people and I shall remove them from the equation. Some money and clout around here will do me as much good as your help will." He told her, shooing her off with a skeletal hand so he could start following her. Grimm could only hope with everything he was that she wasn't going to be a talkative child on the walk.... He didn't have high hopes.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime1st September 2020, 2:51 pm

Miki was really happy right now and it was all she could do to hold in said excitement but she wasn't the type of child to just express her happiness, too many times had she done that and paid for it. Instead while she skipped along she remained silent but eventually she would speak up once they got to a section of town which seemed to have multiple run down buildings. "Um they are in that one, the real money maker's name is called "Bullseye" the rest of them are just his goons but he's actually pretty dangerous, I don't know his bounty but he doesn't have the highest in on the island if that helps?" she said before stopping in place unwilling to go any further. "My sister looks like me, but she dyed her hair red, um she's really pretty that's probably why they took her." she muttered the last bit but she got the feeling it was important that she told him what her sister looked like as he seemed to be the type to dispose of those in the building permanently.

The building was three stories high with the windows being boarded up and graffiti littering every inch of it's surface, most prominent was a tag which seemed to have a Cerberus on it which unlike the rest was pristine and untouched by any of the other graffiti. If Grimm got closer he would see two individual smoking cigarettes while standing outside of the front door. One of them was holding a beer bottle while the other seemed to be telling him a story of some kind as he was gesticulating somewhat wildly.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime2nd September 2020, 6:49 pm

Grimm spent a few long moments thinking before giving a nod. He turned and covered his mouth with his sleeve as he hacked out a cough, his back and shoulders heaving. He pulled his sleeve away and spat the blood in his mouth onto the ground. "Try and stay back, I wouldn't want you taken hostage... It would be quite annoying." He told the girl before starting forwards. The building was pretty big and the tags had him thinking that they were specifically part of a gang, that might prove troublesome if they were only a small section of this gang, the rest could come for revenge.

Then again, Grimm had never really been one to care about revenge plots, he'd either die or slaughter them if they tried it, that was all that mattered. He stopped in front of the two thugs and gave both of them a cold look. "I'm looking for a young woman, about this tall with red hair, it's time for her to come home." He told them, gesturing with his hand to indicate her height and also giving a few more details about her appearance. He wanted to be sure this wasn't some kind of trap or trick. Of course, he wasn't trusting the thugs either and he let his hand rest on the pommel of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime11th January 2021, 8:20 pm

Miki would nod and would run off and found a garbage can to hide behind, and would watch as Grimm walked up to the building and essentially straight up told the thugs that he was looking for her big sister. Her jaw would open as she hadn't expected him to be so ballsy but then again he probably was pretty strong as such he could get away with just doing something like that. Meanwhile the thug who was holding the beer bottle would look at Grimm before turning to his companion who would laugh as if he had told a joke before the former thug would throw the beer bottle straight a Grimm's head. "Who the fuck do you think you are huh?! You can't come here and demand shit from us, especially not one of our fuck meat." he said while the other thug would proceed to run up to take advantage of the distraction his companion made to try and sweep Grimm's legs so that the two of them could begin curbstomping him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime12th January 2021, 1:18 pm

Exactly as he had been expecting, good. His body instantly fell into the rhythms of combat and he recalled the basics of Shinkoken. He grabbed his blade and swung it out in a crescent, aiming to slash it across the first man's chest to distract him from attacking. Grimm breathed in and let the motion flow through like water, spinning on his heel as his sword lashed out in a circle, deflecting the bottle aside and likely slashing both men if they were too close, or just the one in front of him again if the one with the bottle was too far away. The motion continued back and Grimm adjusted his grip, lowered his body and used the momentum of the spin to drive the crossguard of his sword into the chin of the first man, hopefully sending him into the air before he turned and went into a guarded position with his sword, ready to keep his weapon path active. He loved the thrill of combat and he was already grinning, sunken eyes glittering. "Come on then, show me what you've got." He hissed, spitting bloody phlegm onto the ground.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime22nd January 2021, 1:09 am

The second thug had been in the process of running up to Grimm before the bounty hunter suddenly drew his blade and slashed his arm while deflecting the thrown bottle. Holy shi- The first thug said before he was suddenly hit in the chin which caused him to not only harshly bite his tongue but lift off the ground before landing on the ground head first knocking him out from the blow. The first one would see that and immediately try to run away into the house to alert the rest of his group to what was going on, at the very least the boss would be able to deal with this guy. Meanwhile Miki would fist pump and silently cheer from where she was watching what was going on, she hoped he was strong and it seemed like he really was, soon her sister would be free of those horrible people and back home.

If he was cut down before then, well Grimm would have the opportunity to enter the building without much hassle as the entrance had would open into a pretty trashed main area with five people in it, two of them were females who were dancing naked for the sitting men who seemed more focused on the women than on whoever entered the building. If he was able to enter the house then upon Grimm entering he would see the two women running upstairs while he would have to deal with three enemies two of which had knives while the thug he had injured from earlier was trying to hastily load a flintlock.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime22nd January 2021, 1:32 pm

Motion became power as Grimm moved, feeling the flow of energy in his body shifting with the precise strokes of his blade. Power became fury as Grimm noticed the other thug trying to escape into the building. Not a chance. He drew in a small breath through his nose as he willed his body to twist and move, the dash of his Typhoon Turn bringing him past the other thug, his blade lashing out during the movement in order to complete his alignment, feeling the Getsu Sen thrum within him. Considering their skills and the fact the thug's back was to him, it was very likely that Grimm's slash across his spine would either kill him or keep him driven into the ground where he wouldn't be able to escape.

"Now let's make sure I clear up any... Misconceptions with your friends inside." He hissed out, hacking down with his blade to cut the head off the second thug before picking it up and kicking in the door to the hideout. He tossed the head forwards with D-Rank strength at one of the guys inside, sneering at them. "Get your boss out here now and run or you'll all suffer the same fate." He snarled, slamming the door shut behind him and getting into a ready stance with his blade.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime5th February 2021, 7:35 pm

Sure enough his strike managed to sever the thug's spinal cord and through his torso so he was dead before he hit the floor, as for the other one due to the fact that he was unconscious his life was ended without much fanfare. Grimm's entry into the building would open with a bang and the first one who was hit with the head would fall backwards onto the floor from the impact. The women would begin to scream from the macabre sight too frightened to run for help. The thugs who saw that knew Grimm wasn't fucking around but rather than do what he said one of them would lunge at him slashing wildly with his knife while the other would follow from behind the first waiting for an opening where Grimm tried to defend himself in order to stab him in the side with his own knife. The third thug would gradually get up clutching his broken nose and begin to stagger towards the unloaded flintlock which was on the table near where he was standing previously. Sure enough the screaming would result in the other occupants being alerted to Grimm's arrival but it seemed that the bounty hunter didn't really want the element of surprise.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime6th February 2021, 1:29 pm

"Then you have chosen death." Grimm hissed, spitting to the side before he twisted and turned the movement into speed, dashing straight past the two thugs charging him with the speed of the Typhoon Turn. Unless they had reaction tiers, the two of them wouldn't even be able to see Grimm moved, one moment he was standing at the door, the next he was standing next to the thug with the broken nose. His blade flashed out, glinting with light as he stepped into the thug's guard and pushed forwards, trying to push him out of position. This time he was going for kills straight away however, using his current full strength to slash his blade across the thug's face, if he tried to dodge he'd find that his movement distance was lowered and if too low he'd probably end up falling over.

With that done, Grimm hopped back and turned towards the two at the door, setting his sword and taking a deep breath to ready himself for their attacks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime7th March 2021, 6:41 pm

It would seem that though they had the numbers advantage that the bounty hunter who was raiding their base had the speed advantage as before they could land their attacks he had not only moved past them but likewise dispatched one of their comrades. Blood would fly into the air as Grimm turned around and took a breath as the thugs registered his presence behind them and rather than rush at him one of them would throw one of the chairs they had been sitting on at him which would sail thorugh the air at E-rank speeds. They would try to use it as a distraction as one of them would pick up another chair and run forward to try and use it as a shield seeing as they now knew he had a sword and it was just stupid to rush someone who had a longer weapon with just a knife. Thus he'd try his best to block Grimm's eventual sword swing with the chair before stabbing at the bounty hunter's forearm to try and cripple his ability to hurt them. As such the one who threw the chair would try to wait until Grimm was preoccupied with his fellow thug before circling around to try and stab him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime8th March 2021, 10:54 am

With his reactionary abilities, Grimm waited until the last moment to move around the chair before stepping in and unleashing the strength that he had stored in himself via the breath he had taken. With the enhanced strength he would aim to just slam the slash of Jinpu straight through the chair and into the thug's neck before ripping the blade back out. He would then turn and hop to the side with his greater strength before his sword would flash out. A gleam of steel would generate the shape of a '7' in midair as he brought the blade around and down, attempting to slice through flesh and glance off bone to send shocks of pain through the target's body. These fools hadn't fled when he gave them the chance, so he would dance in their blood and revel in their pain, that was what he enjoyed...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime8th May 2021, 6:02 pm

They were rather outclassed, it was a pity they didn't realize it until too late, the first thug's eyes would widen when Grimm easily dodged his chair but had faith that his comrade would stall the swordsman long enough for him to get closer. This was not the case as thanks to his enhanced strength Grimm would cut through the chair dropping the number of thugs down to just one, before advancing on the lone man and opening up his body with another sword slash. He would scream pathetically before trying to speak maybe to appeal to some shred of mercy from Grimm, or maybe try to reason with him to at least spare his life. "Agh..please don't kill me, I'm just a runner for the crew, the real people you want are upstairs with the whores. I'll even tell you what they can do just don't.... don't kill me!" he whimpered in pain with tears coming from his eyes as he lay on the ground immobilized by the sheer pain that had been inflicted on him.

Meanwhile upstairs the two woman who had ran upstairs had been screaming that there was some madman with a sword butchering the members of the crew downstairs. As such it prompted more thugs to grab whatever weapons they could and wait to see if he came upstairs so they could ambush him. As for the leader she would inform her elites to form up close to her and they would all move with all of the woman to the top floor. If Grimm decided to let the thug talk he would inform him that there were twenty of them upstairs not counting the whores, or their boss who was a female Hyena type Humanoid Beast. Five of those twenty were the elite's of their crew but only the boss and the second command actually had bounties for their head. The others were too low profile with their crimes to attract privateer attention which was how most people got bounties in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime18th May 2021, 2:28 pm

Grimm stepped over to the pathetic man lying on the ground and pointed his blade down at the poor sod's throat. "Speak quick and you get to live." He hissed, eyes narrowed and he gave the boy some time to talk before spitting on him and kicking him in the ribs. "You're too pathetic to sully my blade further, get the fuck out of my sight." Grimm continued, flicking the blood off of his blade before looking around and sighing quietly. Twenty of them, that was going to be problematic but perhaps he could use that against them.

He walked over to one of the corpses he had left and picked them up, leaning them against his shoulder to act as a shield as he moved upstairs. He took a deep breath and spat blood out to the side before slamming his boot into the door to send it careening inwards before he stepped in and scanned across the room to get a look at who was arrayed before him, using the dead body of their comrade as a shield to hopefully deflect any bullets or confuse them long enough for him to begin the slaughter himself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime1st July 2021, 11:34 pm

"My boss she's a Hyena Type Beast, from the Volt Tribe, she even knows their fighting style enough use it physically. Her second in command is a Combatant and knows the Seasick Fist. The elites are no names but each of them are like on par with Recruits of the Privateers, other than that there are fifteen swabbies like me. They also will have hostages, because we've got a connect to a pirate crew who has our girls addicted so they'll do anything to ensure they keep getting their fix." he said before yelping as he was kicked in the ribs before Grimm let him go. He'd stumble while he was running out but wouldn't look back.

When Grimm got upstairs his door kick would startle some of them with the two who possessed projectile accelerator's blasting at the door before stopping to reload. Four of them would then rush forward each of them armed with makeshift spears, aka knives duct taped onto broomstick handles and they'd collectively thrust forward. Unfortunately for them they would stab the corpse rather than Grimm but the combination of the four of them would leave him with few options to continue his forward momentum until he dealt with them. The shooters were all the way at the back, with tables being made into makeshift barricades and pairs of individuals hiding behind each one. About six of them had the same weapon, bats with nails in them or more accurately chair legs with nails in them. The remaining three had hammers, so it was pretty obvious how the others had gotten their improvised weapons. Usually the numbers was enough to intimidate people so they really didn't have actual weapons that they could use to fight people other than their fists and the few members who had saved up to buy projectile accelerators. Most of the good weapons went to the elites and their boss with most of them actually being sold to their real backers at sea..
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime2nd July 2021, 10:36 am

The pair of Accelerators going off bothered Grimm the most, he'd need to deal with them quickly but he wouldn't be able to just move past these goons with spears so easily. Luckily for him, his ploy with the corpse worked and they'd end up with their blades stuck in the body. Grimm grunted and leveraged the body around, attempting to use his strength to pull their spears aside. He knew he wouldn't be able to overpower four of them but he only needed to pull their weapons slightly to the side so that he could get a clear blow. He was still following a weapon path after all and his body thrummed with the energy of his swordplay. When an opening presented itself he'd swing his blade down in a vicious cleave across the first thug's chest before spinning and attempting to kick him in the chest to make the wound explode.

His sword was already in movement though as during the spin he'd swing the blade towards the second's face, not bothering with a technique this time instead just utilising his raw strength to make the foe back off from him and getting himself into a position where he could better face off against the rest of them. This fight was going to get rough but he still had a few tricks up his sleeves he just hoped he'd be able to save them for taking on those blasted Elites. Either way, it wouldn't hurt to try a little more intimidation. "Come then! Face your death like dogs, I'll cut you bastards down like wheat before the scythe!" He roared, spittle flying, hoping at least a few of them would stand down.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime2nd July 2021, 9:06 pm

Hadyn was lost, and he hated being lost. He had woken up on this strange part of the island chain and was now wandering around in search of his crew, such as they were. He could trust Mina to try and find him or the others as soon as possible, but Archer and Hachika? Archer would've gotten into no less than five tavern brawls right now and Hachika was probably accosting the first man they met with any kind of muscle definition, the poor soul "Damnit, you three, where are you?" He wandered up to a building that seemed non-descript enough, but actually heard loud noises coming from inside. Grunts of effort and gunfire, no doubt about it. He couldn't be absolutely sure, but if Archer was anywhere, it would be where conflict could be found.

Hadyn looked around for a moment, measuring his options. He still wasn't much suited for combat, which is why he had found Archer and tolerated his presence. He had a few tricks, but nothing too fancy. But if Archer was there, that wouldn't be a problem. Shaking his head a bit, Hadyn pushed into the building. He saw the bodies, alive or dead he couldn't tell, littering the lower floor. The sounds were coming from up the stairs so Hadyn took them, though not in any rush to get to the very top just in case something untoward happened. He came to the door way that Grimm had kicked down, an eyebrow raised a bit "Not Archer, but I think he'd like your methods..." It was more of a comment to himself, with Hadyn using his small stature to hide a bit in the shadow of the door way just so no one would see him and decide to attack.
Back to top Go down
Mikasa

Mikasa

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime3rd July 2021, 10:16 am

There were a series of ideas swirling around her head in regards to why the eye patched bounty hunter, laid resting on an unfamiliar island. The second she awoke from a brief dream that had taken place prior to the piercing headache, which had prompted the confused woman to get her ads up and figure out what the four lays of hell is going on. While getting up, the middle aged red-headed woman grips the side of her head with her right hand, attempting to suppress the pain embedded inside of her head. "Geez, how long have I been out?" There's no say when and how she was unconscious on the ground, but she could say that the feeling isn't pleasant one to experience.

Especially when the red head wields the ability to pummel any ignorant bag of human flesh of they dare lay a finger on her. Perhaps she was at a party, and drank so hard that she suddenly passed out. One thing for sure, she still has the amulet that was given to her by her mother. If something were to happen to the amulet, then expect for someone's life to be cut short.As she began to slowly rise from her feet, the blinding light from the sun prompted her to shield her eye, so in order to survey the surrounding area for any clues. "Am I even on the same ocean…" She ponders for a second "Couldn't have possibly traveled that far from where I once was"

The bounty hunter sighs for a moment, as she felt defeated by the idea that she has no clue where she could be.While there's nothing noteworthy for her to grasp an idea, there's however the sound of violence up ahead, causes the bounty hunter to proceed to the source. Still shaken up by the emergence from her strange slumber. When approaching the source of the sound, there became a building. One which she couldn't recognize, but the source of the sound increased in intensity. "Must be some weird party going on" she jokes. Weiss continues inside the building, there she eyes a flight of stairs and began ascending. There happens to be a door, greeting those who wish to enter a scene littering with violence and excitement. However an odd feeling hung over the bounty hunter. "I feel as if someones here as well, but not quite sure." The woman ponders before proceeding into the garden of madness.

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 1:25 pm

Up on the top floor one of the drug addled women would let out a cry of dismay prompting "Bullseye" Lash, the leader of this gang of pimps, to look towards her with eyes promising violence. "What is it? Now isn't the time for this Sheila" she barked out sparing the woman a glance before focusing her attention on the door to the other room as she could hear the sound of combat. Her second in command was standing to her right while her other elites surrounded them, and Lash would check her dragoons to make sure they were loaded as she waited for the upcoming battle.

"t-There are more of them that came in, m-more bounty hunters I think." Sheila said keeping the fact that she saw her little brother outside as well. She had a strong inkling the trouble they were in was linked to him somehow but she didn't understand how he could of had the money to hire not just one but three bounty hunters to come and get her. She told him she was fine, but that dummy just wouldn't listen to her, now if Lash figured out what happened she'd be cut off, no even if she didn't if those bounty hunters won who would she get her drugs from? Her news would prompt Lash to growl again as she and her elites got visibly nervous at the situation as their group could barely deal with one bounty hunter what if the other two were just as skilled as this one seemed to be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon entering the building Weiss would notice the corpses on the ground and the entry way being completely torn apart, clearly the site of a battle. There was a flintlock on the ground though it seemed unloaded as it's shots were scattered along the ground with some bloodstains on them, it was obvious whoever wanted to use it unfortunately died before they could load it. She had two choices, either she could go up the stairs were the sound of fighting continued or she could remain on the ground floor and start looting after all this wasn't her fight but it didn't mean she couldn't benefit from the spoils. The entry room had three choices of where to go, the staircase to the left, a room to the right and what seemed to be the kitchen in the back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hadyn's comment would actually benefit Grimm as hearing another voice besides that of the man they were fighting would cause one of the four thugs to get distracted and try to see where that voice was coming from. This would cost him as Grimm cleaved his chest open causing him to let go of his makeshift spear and drop to the ground his blood spilling on the floor, the other three would panic trying to pull their spears out of the corpse but only one of them would succeed. The other two would be thrown off balance from Grimm's strength and the blood pool on the ground both of them tumbling with the corpse landing on top of them. "There's two of them! We need back-up!" the fleeing thug said turning around to try and coax the others who were hiding behind the tables to help him but none of them would as they all didn't want to risk their necks for him. "Gah, you you assholes!" he screamed out in rage before turning back towards Grimm and watching him kill one of the two on the ground with a slash to the face prompting him to thrust forward trying to use his reach to keep himself safe while he tried to stab the bounty hunter in the arm.

The layout of the room was pretty simple, it was a large rectangular room, but thanks to the barricades after fifteen feet in one would be unable to continue forward without either breaking through the flipped over tables or climbing over them. Behind the tables was another row of barricades about twenty feet away which were smaller than the first row of barricades but where the thugs with flintlocks were reloading behind. The remaining melee fighters were in-between the two barricades, crouching low so that they wouldn't be seen behind the tables but also in a prime position to spring up to attack if their target did end up climbing. In their minds it was the perfect way of dealing with someone trying to storm through their base like some sort of one man wrecking crew.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)   Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gibbous Quadrant (Dreams of a Bounty Hunter Future)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next