Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)

Go down 
+2
Xi
Savannah
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Empty
PostSubject: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime26th April 2020, 3:51 pm

A couple of individuals would wake up, lying on the ground confused and disorientated as they didn't understand what had happened, it was like a premonition, events that strangely enough felt like they were going to happen and yet there was this strange sense of wrongness as if it didn't make much sense. Perhaps it was a quirk of the crescent moon island chain or perhaps there was something more at work as the moment they had stepped foot on this particular quadrant they had started hallucinating the events just moments prior. It was fortunate though that they weren't approached, though those who frequented the Waning Quadrant were the proper sort and didn't fancy getting involved in business that wasn't their own. The only problem however was the fact that the method of transportation that they took to land on this island well... they were gone?

Privateers:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime26th April 2020, 8:08 pm

Iverson was the first of the group of privateers to be awake. Though he probably should've woken everyone up he decided not to as it was a chance for him to have some time to reflect on his own. What he had just experienced was a rather detailed hallucination and it was quite troubling that there was someone or something out there that could make him experience such a phenomenon. "All of this is pretty troublesome." He muttered to himself before popping a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it, or at least that's what he wanted to but it seemed as if he misplaced his lighter. Cursing under his breath, he'd find somewhere comfortable sit down as he placed Iza in his lap and waited for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime26th April 2020, 11:00 pm

"Huh? What's going on?"

Getting up, Geras Linwood looked around his surroundings and scratched his head. His riding helmet was still near hi and he also still had his tools, but the ship was nowhere to be seen.

"Looks like we are stranded here but I don't see the wreckage of any kind, maybe I'll start looking for it. "
He hoped that he could find a way off of this island at the very least, either that or find another person.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime26th April 2020, 11:42 pm

sora would awaken from his slumber with a splitting headache, he wasn't quite sure of what he was doing before but his arm were wrapped around the leg of his captain. slyly enough he would leave his arm around her leg as he tried to recall something, anything that'd recently happened. however the sound of his two teammates voice would cause his headache to intensify greatly "Can you two skezballz shut up" he yelled, as he tightened the grip of his arm around her leg just a little bit to show her legs some emotions. his mind would start to track back further than the recent activities however it would some change as it caused his headache to intensify a bit more than normal, usual at times he'd refuse to smoke a cigarette from Iverson but this was one of the few times he'd join him for a smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime27th April 2020, 1:31 pm

Asteria woke with a start, her hand reaching out to the side for Io...and finding air. Her eyes widened and she sucked in a sharp breath. She looked around and found that her sword was to her other side. She let out a sigh of relief and grabbed the weapon before standing, brushing dirt off herself. She quickly noticed that she wasn't alone, but surrounded by people she didn't know. If it weren't for their uniforms, she would be worried "Everything is a bit of a blur to me right now, so quick question: who the hell are all of you?
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime5th May 2020, 2:45 pm

Chrysanthemum would awaken with the feeling of someone much smaller than her groping her and she would mentally contemplate how she wanted to handle this instead she would settle for a rather simple solution. She would shift her body so she could sit up before flicking Sora in the head while limiting her strength to civilian levels so that even though his head would probably fly backwards from the force of the flick due to their size difference she wouldn't cave in his skull from the impact. "Nonconsentual lingering touched between male and female privateers is inappropriate." she said as she picked herself up and would sigh while rubbing her forehead with her other hand, she didn't remember what happened but she knew she was quite annoyed at the situation. "I have no idea what's going on, but that isn't important. What's important is that we need to find the rest of our comrades and our ship." she said after looking behind them towards the docks and not spying the ship they used to arrive here. She knew not all islands possessed privateer bases, especially outside of the the West Ocean but she figured that a huge one like this should have a local branch at the very least.

"So until that time, we will head towards the nearest Privateer base to get information about the area and see if they have any information on where Agnes & Gaston are. Knowing the former she'd probably try looking for the latter who is more than likely with our ship." she said before looking at what remained of her crew with a smirk and then spying one person she didn't recognize while the other she was familiar with in passing. "Seaman Apprentice Linwood right? If you want you can remain here and do just that but we are headed further inland for more information." she said offering for him to come with her but she would briskly begin to walk away trusting in her comrades to follow after her despite their own mannerisms. She didn't care one way or another if he agreed to follow or not, just like she knew she deliberately ignored the other woman but neither of them were her superiors and thus protocol didn't dictate that she needed to be polite.

Modding Concerns:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime10th May 2020, 8:13 pm

With Izabelle still asleep, Iverson would place her on top of his head as he always did before leaving Sora where he was without even acknowledging his presence. He did the same with the two random people that were near him as well and began following Chrysanthemum to the mainland in hopes that there was an actual privateer base there so that they could possibly get some answers about what the hell was gone. This whole situation left a bad taste in his mouth and he was hoping he'd get some answers. With Iza fast asleep he was now free to go beyond her one stick a day rule and thus would pull out another cigarette and lit it while they were on their way.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime11th May 2020, 10:24 am

After coming back just in time, Geras ended up seeing a lot of what was occurring with the interactions of a few of the privateers and one of them asking who they were. It would have been a bit creepy to just start talking after coming back, but he wanted people to feel at ease.

"Geras Linwood, winner of the Junior Division Helmsman tournament. So with what it's worth, I got serious skills behind the wheel. I also do some amateur detective works but that's not important. For some reason, if we were on a ship and it did crash, I would have been more likely steering it. But that might not be the case, I took a look around while you guys were out and didn't see a wreckage. Something isn't right here. "

Geras rubbed his chin with worry, but he did notice Iverson.

"Yo Ivey, we met when we were kids. If i remember, your mon's pretty hot, and your dad is a world champion wrestler? *whistles*, got some fruit of the loins in ya. Looking handsome and god the strength to boot. I bet people would Pay to see your Pinder profile (pirate tinder)."

Of course, he doubted Iverson would remember him, but if he did, he would know that Geras was always looking for the next Joy ride. But when he was addressed, he looked up to the very "by the book girl" that was telling him what was up.

"Well shit, you know my name and Ivey is with you, then I guess i should head to the base with you to see if we can find anything. I don't believe we should split up, but it might be sexist to thing that a big busty privateer can be treated as a damsel in distress. She can probably kick my ass hahaha. But all jokes aside, convenient memory loss is not my game. Something happened and I don't like it, maybe our superiors have some answers?"

Looking to Asteria and sore, Geras would wave.

"If you guys stick around, lets trade information when I get back. Something could have seriously happened here. "

After that, he would try to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime14th August 2020, 6:19 pm

his eyes widened in pain from her flick, he placed both of his hands on his forehead, another advancement failed. These privateer protocols weren’t exactly his style and it’s not like he was a full fledged privateer, he was only here cause they actually protected their member once they become important enough and he most definitely only cared about planting seeds all over the seven seas. He rose up from his seated position then followed behind geras “what do you mean you guys, I’m apart of this team as well” he mentioned to geras giving him a soft kick in his but as he continued behind.

His eyes then switched to the back of chrysanthemum, he continued to follow it since it was the only thing her worth looking at, since he wasn’t much interested in men. “But chrys, you gotta let see how beautiful your insides are!” he rebuttal to chrysanthemums...
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime17th August 2020, 5:04 pm

As they continued to walk they would hear screams in the distance, and sure enough they would see a group of individuals terrorizing some civilians the leader of the group having a massive crowbar which he was using to shatter a storefronts display glass. "You already know what this is, time to pay up bitches! Next time I want your protection money on time, because don't you know this whole island belongs to us now?!" He was a fairly muscular zireh and was wearing a pretty general outfit except for an ornate bandana which seemed to have a stylized bandana with a Cerberus on it with the backdrop of a top hat. On other positions along the street there were about fifteen of these goons, but judging by their look they were run of the mill weaklings common around these parts, sure they all seemed to belong to same group as their leader but they didn't seem to be anything a privateer with basic training couldn't handle.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime18th August 2020, 3:24 pm

Chrysanthemum would look backwards before knocking on Sora's head hard enough to leave a lump on it before continuing forward. Considering her stride was what it was she would quickly come across the scene up ahead before frowning when she saw people being terrorized. "Halt! You lot are breaking the law, which means we can bring you to justice. she said authoritatively her eyes looking over them and seeing how scared the civilians seemed to be. "Did you know the punishment for assaulting civilians is being assaulted in turn before being thrown in prison?" she said while hoping her subordinates understood what she was saying before she would jog forward and throw a kick at the leader of the group's head. She wasn't putting that much force as she wasn't trying to kill but it didn't mean he wouldn't get a concussion.

"Especially if you are Buccaneer scum." she said deliberately trying to antagonize them so that they would focus on her and thus give the civilians time to clear out as well as her allies the opportunity to attack from their blind spots.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime19th August 2020, 5:07 pm

Iverson would give the man a look of pure confusion. Yeah, he recalled someone going by the name Linwood but he had no clue what he was talking about when he spoke about a Pinder. Was it food? Was it an animal? Either way, he simply shook his head and continue walking. Bunch of wack jobs in this group, how quaint. He thought as he sauntered around bored out of his mind. Sure he was a bit interested in what had happened to them but he was still bored out of his mind. "Hm? This seems fun." He said to himself as they came across a group of thugs. "Oi Izabelle, nap times over, looks like we got some action!" He declared before picking up the pup and tossing her upwards causing her to wake up and transform immediately. "Huh? Where are we? Who are these people? Eh doesn't matter I was getting hungry and it's been a while since I had some flesh." Her eyes would shift to the man with the crowbar and the thought of feeding on him caused her to start drooling. All she had to do was wait for the captain to give the go-ahead and it was feeding time.

Izabelle:

Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime21st August 2020, 10:41 am

When Geras's butt was kicked, he started to rub it profusely while looking back with a surprised face."Hey now, easy on the sitting muscles. Those squats were quite precious to me to make sitting in the wooden chairs during the academy more comfortable. They are practically veterans at this point." Geras at this point was only half-joking, trying to make light of the situation when he could. He wasn't getting along for the sake of getting along, he was simply being himself.

Later on, the group managed to run into something a little troublesome.

"It's not like we know the full story, is it safe to assume at this point?"
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime30th August 2020, 7:15 pm

Sora would hold his head as the feeling of blood spurting out was immense, why did this girl have all this damn strength. His eyes glance over to geras, however his attention soon turned to the thug with the crowbar “my guy” he said in a cheerful manner towards the thug, however if the captain was to ask he was definitely talking crew mate. It would almost sound as if his ears were playing tricks on him, his eye pierced through the privateer in front of him before kicking him once again in the but. ”if you don’t get in their and knock that guys head off I’m beating you up” He stated however he already knew that chrysanthemum would intervene before he got the chance to start.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime1st September 2020, 3:35 pm

When Chrysanthemum starting speaking about them being under arrest the group would tense briefly and exchange looks, however the moment she started moving the leader would bark out orders and try to place his crowbar in between himself and the kicking privateer. "Don't just stand around get those fuckers!" he said before grunting in slight pain as her kick caused him to stumble back a couple of steps his crowbar being slightly bent from the impact. He would snarl before swinging it at her torso seeing as he couldn't reach her head due to how tall she was, still that was why he had a crowbar so he could even the odds against freakish people like her. The group would split into sections with four of them running towards Iverson and Iza most of them having no weapons and simply trying to fight them with their fists while one of them had a broken bottle and would attempt to stab Iverson in the side.

Another four would go towards Geras two of them having baseball bats and would wait for their allies to reach him before one of them would swing aiming for his leg. The other two would try to grab him so that their allies could beat on him with a bat with impunity, it was a pretty easy strategy and none of them were moving outside of the limits of an untrained individual (E-rank). Meanwhile another four of them would try to attack Sora, one of them being cocky and trying to go for a flying kick while the others waited to see if it worked or not before running in and trying to pummel him with punches and kicks. Typical jumping tactics but it's not like they know how to fight any better than that, anyways the last two individuals would try to circle around and attack Chrysanthemum from behind, one of them jumping and trying to grab onto her neck from behind to try and wrestle her to the ground while the other one would wait to see what happened.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime6th September 2020, 12:09 pm

Chrysanthemum felt her kick connect but unfortunately she didn't manage to hit the leader. "Geras I understand your hesitation, however know this those eho sign up with the Buccaneers and willfully recruit are condoning slavery, As well as other horrible crimes in the eyes of the law, so don't feel bad if you hurt or even kill them they deserve it." she said with a sneer as the leader attempted to swing for her torso causing her to jump backward. Of course then she would be grabbed from behind but would simply use each of her hands to grab one of them by the skull, lift them off the ground and promptly knock their heads together before chucking them at the leader of the group with D+ strength. "They should learn to fear our mandate after all we are sanctioned to protect the people from all threats!" she shouted hoping to increase the morale of the civilians nearby and take away Geras' hesitation to fight.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime10th September 2020, 4:06 pm

In truth, Iverson didn’t care if they knew the full story or not. All that mattered was that they tried to attack him and thus gave him a reason to feed them to Iza. Unlike his captain, he wasn’t planning on holding back on these lowlifes as he wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible, so the moment they set off to attack them, Izabella would plow through them at with Tsuga at D rank. Iverson, on the other hand, would watch the goon with the bottle come towards him and when he attempted to stab him he would hop back a bit to avoid the blow before following his partner's lead and hitting him and the other with a Tsuga at D rank speeds.

Iverson and Izabella:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime15th September 2020, 10:59 pm

Sora was the closest to geras since he’d recently gave him a kick in the butt, but in no way in hell was going to let his helmsman get killed much less beaten up by a group of thugs. Sora’s eyes glanced towards the flying kick heading his way however it was much too slow for what he’d been practicing for, however he seen an opportunity to support his helmsman while making himself a bit intimidating to the other buccaneers who’d dare to attack his helmsman. Sora would grab the ankle of his attacker before spinning around with him in his hand then throwing him at one of the two buccaneer’s with bats who were attack geras “Only I’m allowed to kick his ass... so if you touch him we might have to play” he stated cracking his fingers, However his forward March was brought to a halt as he’d began to tighten his muscles with the tekkai technique.

Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime11th January 2021, 9:46 pm

As the leader was about to swing on Chrysanthemum she would leap back and not only was his ambush plan a failure but the unconscious bodies of two of his minions would impact him with enough force to knock him to the ground. He would struggle to get their bodies off of him only to witness two blurs tearing through his comrades and leaving blood on the floor as they were mangled by the two Tsuga as they hard no innate protections against such deadly techniques. It became a bit of a melee after that as Sora used Tekkai to not sustain any damage and threw his attacker into the ones with bats who were knocked back far enough to end up getting caught up in Izabella & Iverson's Tsuga, The rest upon seeing how the Privateers were reacting would flee rather than remain there and end up in the hospital or worse die. The leader would eventually manage to get himself from under his allies only to realize that he was alone with the remaining privateers and would try to make a break for it only to collapse to the ground as he had a concussion. "Damn not like this please don't kill me!" I'll tell you anything you wanna know!
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime19th January 2021, 3:51 pm

Chrysanthemum would look at some of them were fleeing and personally she didn't like such an outcome. Seeing as one of her comrades wasn't fond of wanton violence she would speed walk over to the downed lead and stomp on his knee with D rank force in order to shatter it so he couldn't easily get away. "Geras find out the full story from this one here. We'll pursue the ones who are trying to get away. If we don't return find the Privateer base on this island and we'll meet there." she said before running after them knowing that with her larger size it would be easier for her to catch up to them even though they were running at the same speed. If she didn't manage to catch up to one and they didn't get split up she would grab them before throwing them at the others in front with D rank strength to try and halt them in place.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime19th January 2021, 8:51 pm

Disappointed that the altercation ended so quickly, Iverson would let out a sigh as he searched his pockets for a cigarette to light. A frown would immediately appear on his lips the moment he realized that he was now out, which was a pity as he needed something to cool him down after being blue balled by those scrubs calling themselves thugs. Tossing the empty box over his shoulder he would turn to see the captain leaving and would look to follow suit well that was before he noticed something was wrong with Izabelle. “Yo? Are you good?” He asked as he instinctively moved to see what was wrong with his partner. Izabelle was currently standing over one of the dead bodies panting heavily while wiping the saliva from her mouth. It was then he realized that there wasn’t anything wrong with her per se it was just that she hadn’t been fed in a long time and with two bodies around well, why put them to waste. “Yo Geras. Interrogate that dude and go on without me I need to go deal with these bodies.” He said before picking up the two bodies and making his way into the alley with Izabelle following him.

Alright, make it quick. Don’t want to be left behind.” He said before searching their pockets for anything valuable. “Huh, look at that a fresh pack just for me.” He said with a smile as he opened the pack of cigarettes before walking out the alley. Though he had loved Izabelle to bits he never could stand the sight of her eating someone. Always brought him back to that time she had devoured that one pirate who tried to kill him back when they were younger. Terribly thing to watch, he wasn’t able to eat for days. As the sound of teeth ripping through flesh filled the air, Iverson would light up a cigarette as he kept a lookout until she was she had gotten her fill, and once she was finished he’d help her clean herself off before catching up with the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime19th January 2021, 10:49 pm

"Huh?"

Strangely enough, Geras zoned out. Out of all the situations that he could zone out in, it would be quite awkward for it to be in a combat situation. However, that's exactly what happened. As a matter of fact, it was rather embarrassing for him to show his comrades that he was immobile in some situations. But it wasn't always like this , he was just shocked that they even bothered to attack them is all.

"Guys, I honestly didn;t think they were serious? I mean, while looking at them, they were requesting something redicilious. A fair fight from our side, I kind of felt bad for them as soon as the blood started squirting everywhere, but maybei'll give em the old one two so it's not as messy next time. But, I still owe ya one."

He did need to explain himself and maybe the apology was halfassed, but he felt it was the right thing to do. Plus they was trusting him to do the interrogation.

"Alright, alright... ahh... "

Reaching into his pocket, geras offered a piece of candy to the guy before doing the interrogation.

"I don't have any cigarettes so settle for some sugar for now. So tell me, whose in charge? Why are you extorting all of this money for protection. What are you guys really doing here.... Etc... you know. Plus you're less likely to get caught if you actually was asking for something reasonable, so why so gosh darn chaotic? You shoot yourselves in the foot all the time and wonder why they call the police?
Tell the truth for me will ya?"

used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime20th January 2021, 2:53 am

After throwing the bandit causing a strike in the human bowling simulation, sora watch as none of them choose to continue the little street fight they had going on, he sighed then walk over to geras before he was instructed to interrogate the leader of the cowards. “I blame you for being so intimidating!” he state slapping the back of geras playfully before slowly making his way to his main target. Sora had done about everything he could think of to get assigned to this fleet, he even put in a few favors with the higher ups.”I’ll be damned” he thought to himself, the amount of unreasonable and unethical things he did just to get on the ship “time to make my move” he thought to himself, and he knew just the most innocent like way to make it. He slowly marched his way behind chrysanthemum before giving her a the same playful slap he gave geras, since she was taller than him rather than hitting her Upper back his hand would go into her butt. Whatever her response was he would still follow behind her since he wasn’t much use anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime21st January 2021, 10:28 pm

The leader of the group would scream in agony as the large female casually crippled him as such when he was being intimidated by Geras he was happy to spill the information that he knew just so that he wouldn't end up like his comrades who they seemed happy to maim and kill without any remorse. He knew some privateers were like this towards criminals but this was the Northern Abyssal, and the vast majority would just lock them up or give them fines so he had no idea his recruitment plan would end up like this. "Ugh please, just don't hurt me anymore. We are part of an Fukushu Splinter Branch we've been recruiting people to work in our drug den since our captain is capable of producing bliss since she's a succubus." he blubbered with tears and snot running down his face from the pain of his knee. "We've taken control of the town mayor's house and use the basement to make the drugs while holding the mayor's and his family hostage. We even managed to get rid of the privateers who used to be on the island by cutting their budget, a bunch of people are addicted now and we are racking in the Niikos so she wants to expand to the island over."

Meanwhile Chrysanthemum was able to grab one of them who would immediately start to scream when she was thrown into the other two who were escaping causing all of them to land on the ground. Two of them would curl into a ball but it seemed that the woman she threw had been knocked unconscious from the impact. Some individuals who were in the area would look at the scene and one person began to cheer as it had been a long time since there were any privateers on this island.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime22nd January 2021, 3:51 pm

"Pathetic. You can commit crime yet you can't take the punishment huh?" Chrysanthemum said as she grabbed the woman smirking when she managed to hit the other two. Thus would turn into frown as they curled up into balls but she wouldn't let thay deter her and she would pick them up before knocking their skulls together to knock them unconscious so that she could wait for the rest of her comrades to meet up with her. She thought for a moment before shrugging and methodically breaking their left knees so that when they woke up they wouldn't be able to get too far this way they could leave them in the street to pick them up later. "Excuse me citizens, does anyone habe any rope so we can tie up these criminals. Would greatly appreciate it!" she would project her voice so that the nearby people could easily hear her and if they provided the rope she would tie their bodies together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)   Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waning Quadrant (Dreams of a Privateer Future)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next