Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training) Empty
PostSubject: They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training)   They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training) Icon_minitime3rd October 2019, 8:51 am

It was just a day after the postings were handed out, and Kotone knew exactly what it meant. She had spent the day before just resting up, most of her Temple classes had been cancelled unless she requested them, so she had opted to take the day off before some rigorous training was getting under way. But that day she had also sent out messages to her two team mates, and their sensei in case she was free to offer them more advise.

"It's here. We're gonna be chuunin soon. So we should be prepared to show that we are capable chuunin. Let's meet at our first training ground tomorrow around noon. I'll pack us some lunches. Can't train on an empty stomach, and I'm gonna treat you to my pork speciality! That's right, you're getting to share my favourite meal with your favourite girl.

We're already chuunin. We just gotta show it.

PS. I feel kinda bad with Jin being our team leader and all, but as operations leader, I felt we should get to the head of things and sent these out myself.

PPS. LOVE YOU BOTH!"

Now the day had come and... she REALLY wanted her team to get here because her stomach was growling, and all she could smell was pork and she just wanted to eat it before it got cold!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training)   They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training) Icon_minitime3rd October 2019, 2:09 pm

It took several hours for Eli to make it back home. Fortunately for him there was a lot of soil as surface fro him to shift himself to top speed. All the while resting his body from over exertion to allow himself to completely be restored. Once in the village he'd get Kotone's message. Seems that she beat both him and jin to it. She was completely right, it was that time for them to display why Jielko has been operating as a chuunin caliber squad for the better part of the year now. After a few minutes Eli would arrive at their designated training spot and greet kotone with a hug. " Hey Koto , how've you been?" He'd then look towards his plate of food and smile. " Oh wow, is that what i think it is? The pork specialty?! Great I'm starving; now i can eat and work while we discuss the exams." He'd materialize some bone materia from the rikigaku matrix and use atomic metal to convert them into metal materia so that he can start sculpting with his lodestone.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training)   They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training) Icon_minitime3rd October 2019, 10:56 pm

He ended up getting the message last, but that didn't mean that he wasn't aware of what was going on. All of the other teenagers were talking about it. Or basically, the younger ninja that had something to prove was starting to get ready and prepare for the obstacles ahead. Jinnouchi himself was doing a bit of physical training, even though he believed that he was ready along with the rest of his team. Jielko was going to be chunnin, he felt that his group was the most prepared and had the most synergy.

"Well, let's go meet the team."

Upon his arrival, Jinnouchi was earing an open short with some ninja sweats, along with a tight shirt around his upper body and lots of pockets.

"Alright, I see we all heard of the good news. We have some time to prep so maybe we should dedicate some of that time to do just that? Maybe a spar? We fought together but we never fought eachother, not like we need to though!"

Jin would say this as he would start storing heat materia in order to maybe store some balloons.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training)   They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training) Icon_minitime4th October 2019, 2:39 pm

Kotone looked up from her bag of lunch, bright smile, and a drastic change from the last time they met at the Zakiyoshi Temple, and much like her more typical look. She hurried in and threw herself into Eli's hug to better show her change in attitude from her prior depressed state. "Oh heck yeah, my super special lunch, that I brought just for my besties," She let go of Eli only after that, and taking her seat back by the bag of food. "And sorry, we gotta wait for... Jin!" She didn't seem to even need to wait long until their fearless leader was with them. She rushed up and gave him the same hugging treatment that Eli got, with the exception being the more drastically different stature between them meaning she briefly hung off of him. She let go and moved back just as quickly to her bag, "C'mon, take a seat with us," She patted the two seats either side of her for both her team mates, and opened up the bag of food. "I thought we could discuss our plans over lunch before we get in to a spar." She looked between the two boys, handing each one of the bowls. "We've all been working super hard, I'm kinda excited to see how we've all grown since last time we trained together. I've got a whole lot better control over my lightning serpents. And Thadie is back in the summoning realm having been doing some training with the elders herself, so she can be as prepared as possible too."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training)   They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training) Icon_minitime4th October 2019, 3:09 pm

Eli didn't realize it up until that point but he was really starving. It was a very fortunate thing that Jin showed up when he did. He might have been the bad guy of the day and eat Jin's food as well. They all sat down together after their greetings and he'd begin eating his food. "I've gotten alot stronger as well but i still need to work on a few things that deviate from my earth style. Normally i wouldn't mind for the sparing idea but i dunnoo..... Ive been prepping some things that would help us in the exams that i sort of dont want broken. But ill do whatever yall wanna do."
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training)   They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training) Icon_minitime5th October 2019, 6:45 am

Jin returned the hug, happy to see that Kotone was back to her usual self. He felt that as long as his team was ok physically and emotionally, he would have no problems on the battlefield or no worries when it came to them. "Good to see that everyone looks in top form, and there's food, gratitude!"

He took a seat with her and Elias, wondering what he was up to. But Jin simply settled with rubbing Elias on the head with a bright grin.

"Hey buddy, don't think of me as a mind reader or anything. But you can have some of my food if you are still hungry afterward ok? When I used to go camping out in the wilderness when I was traveling to the village from  New Mirstone, I tried to do whatever I could in order to mask just how starving I was. If it comes to a man trying to fill his belly, or even a beast, that's something I had to understand. But we are all friends here, so help yourself! We can all go out for ramen later, my treat!"

Jin wasn't against sharing.

"Ok, let's keep everything In line for the exams. It's better to talk about what we have to work with instead of actually using it here. The plan is simple folks, we stick to our tactics. I understand that In chemistry, my explosive style hasn't been too supportive to what you both are trying to achieve on the battlefield. I want to change that...."

He looked to Kotone.

"I'm not one with my element or even mastered it to the level of Kotone......."

He then looked at Elias.

"I also don't have as much terrain control as Elias does.....but....I do have a few ideas that can add to both of your styles. Combination techniques, not just tactics, true combination techniques that are only possible with adding me into the mix that can help you guys perform even better. For Elias... I can make his lodestone power explosive,  that little change can basically turn your fighting style into usable gunpowder and give those afflicted by it a magnetic discharge you can take advantage of,  I can make that happen with my morphing ability. For Kotone, I can make her lightning silent with heat,  the natural effects of dry lightning is soundless lightning and it's......appearance... can easily trick dojutsu users. "

Jin then got up in order to do a little bit of a setup, a little away from the group to give them some space.

"I've also created two new ballon types. Watch this, tiger make!"

He took out two C rank senbon and immediately morphed it with his heat materia and chakra, creating a tiger in balloon-like form.  After sneaking 14 morpher senbon inside, he used his compression technique and shrunk it to store uniquely in his person.

They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training) 02TdaPjNW6KsrPEPouAMsQkFIl-GLUy2NGsWmHOjl_tusqNTyZQJvfSyDjBwjwnAOeYvEZqe7KclMxWmLetPkb-XnVZKpS_QKKvNthoFLV2YsliAXfYL8YcL68v19iCkzw=s412
"Tada! Like the circus, right?!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training)   They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training) Icon_minitime5th October 2019, 1:20 pm

"You can make my lightning more awesome?!" Kotone didn't like talking with her mouth full, but that revelation was just something she could not stop from coming out. At the very least she cover her mouth with the back of her hand in time. "Jin you're awesome," she said once swallowed. This was just the sort of thing she wanted, to come back and just hang out together and eat lunch. They had this huge thing looming over them, but here as Jielko, it didn't feel to Kotone like there was anything at all to worry about. This was a big thing for them, but they were together, and that's how it would be. "Oh! Speaking of combination, I remember this weird lightning thing you did once Eli, I think if I use my own with it, we can just make it super powerful and faster."

She turned back to digging in while Jin showed off a little thing with his balloons. "Oh that's so cool!" This time she didn't get a chance in covering her mouth. Sure it might have felt completely embarassing, but she was excited for such a cool technique to be displayed. "We are gonna be so awesome!" The thought of taking on the exams alone with terrifying, but with these two she just felt invinsible. "Ugh, now I feel back I don't have as much to show off. All that stuff with my clan, I haven't been able to say I've mastered some new stuff. I had a lot of time to think, yeah, so I probably have some cool things I could throw together too but I'm gonna be working my butt off to get them all perfect."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training)   They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training) Icon_minitime14th October 2019, 3:45 am

Elias began to chow down on his food while Jin seemingly not hungry offers up his food. Elias didn't waste one moment of hesitation to begin to also eat some of Jins food. There's been much troubling Elias lately but he would wait until the time was right to open up about it. Before he spoke to his best friends it was important that he clears somethings up with his parents first. Jin seemed different today. He was in such a great mood that it demanded some attention. It didn't take long for the reason behind Jins enthusiasm to be revealed. Jielko's team leader Jin had figured out an amazing resolve for their team in the form of combinations techniques. Elias continued to work on his new puppet while listening. He couldn't hide how impressed he was with Jinnouchi. Out of the trio Jin's style is mostly the outlaw style but in a way it still worked. In elias' mind when the three of them were fighting it was like Jinnouchi was the main character of the story that he and Kotone would build. A fearsome warrior who battles with no one but the land and sea at his side. It was simply a dope and poetic take on how different Jin fights in comparison. But with this idea this may give Jielko a superior edge. Once Jin gave a few ideas Elias couldn't help but to become more hyped about it." Aye ! That's straight heat big bro! I'm down for that, how we get started?"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Elias on 6th March 2020, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training)   They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training) Icon_minitime16th October 2019, 12:05 am

"I'm always ready to get started at any time! Everyone's so excited and it's also making me feel excited! But I have to fill these slots up, so i'm also here getting ready for the exams as we speak.  So it's time for another balloon animal, maybe you'll like it?"

Jin got up and moved away a bit to give his team some space as he rubbed his hands together. He took out two C rank senbon and immediately morphed it with his heat materia and chakra, creating a giant pelican in balloon-like form.  After sneaking 14 morpher senbon inside, he used his compression technique and shrunk it to store uniquely in his person.

"Balloon make, pelican!!!  Now if we ever need to fly, I got us covered. It can carry up to two people so i can always make more than one bird if needed.  But like it was being said before,  you guys wanted to get started on making combinations? This would be my first time as well, directly influencing someone's jutsu. So this would be a bit of a learning curve for me, but if we pull this off, we are lightyears ahead of the other squads.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training)   They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training) Icon_minitime16th October 2019, 5:24 pm

Kotone watched with awe as Jin showed them yet another move with his balloons."Can we all just agree..." Kotone began, leaning back with a little of her pork meal still in her mouth, arms spreading out wide with utensil in one hand, and her makeshift bowl in the other. "That we are the most awesome team ever." Another bite of her food she adored so much, "No! ... A family," She swallowed. "We're a kickass awesome family. And, if I might be sappy for a moment, I couldn't love my brothers more," She beamed at them both. If anything, they would know by this point that a Zakiyoshi, Kotone and her happy-go-lucky-self or otherwise, calling anyone family meant an awful lot.

"So. I'm digging in my my grandmother's journal again. I'm realising that at this point I've saved up enough for my vials to be really improved. Which means I'm gonna have a lot of water available. So I've been thinking, my family always had good techniques for using that water, like how we modified the Water Wield to benefit the use. It's the Aquarious Style. I'm still practicing, but this could be really powerful for us too." By then her bowl was empty and she set it down back in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training)   They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training) Icon_minitime17th October 2019, 10:13 pm

Elias remained quiet while he finished what is to be his second extraordinary puppet. He was paying attention to all of Jinnouchi's impressive feats and that left Eli feeling excited for his team, no his family. It was exactly as Kotone said. All the time that the three of them has spent together, Elias has never truly felt lonely. It felt like he had siblings. They fight, they get frustrated, they tease each other, and ultimately they'd do anything for one another like a family would. As the strategic leader, he could easily see how this might be the Achilles heel to their seemingly unstoppable faction. But they have proven to make it their strength, and if such a time were to come, where their affections for each other are to betray them in battle, Eli is confident that together they would still overcome. This was truly the greatest team in all of the Allied Shinobi Nations. And with that revelation ,Elias would smile and nod in agreement at Kotone. " My whole life I lived with the title, Failure. Even though i know very little of my ancestors, I was expected to live up to their greatness. But if being a failure has afforded me all this, then... I'M PROUD TO BE A FAILURE! So long as i can fail with you two by my side. Because I'm not afraid to fail, I feel ready. How do you two feel about it?"

New Puppet Completion: Jaithen, The Amour Bearer :
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training)   They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training) Icon_minitime28th October 2019, 6:53 pm

..Woops

------------------------------------

Family, or at least acting like a family. Jinnouchi didn't think that he would have felt anything for these kids when he met them, not to be rude or anything. The legacy of his ancestor was something of a chasing moment, not knowing what he would find, but not expecting anything either. However, he did have the idea in mind that he would have liked to get along with the people who helped his family in the past. It became much more than that, and he was happy that it did.

"At the very least, something was left behind in the sense of styles or moves. All I really have is stories, so it's not like i'm going to surprise any of you during the exams. All I know is all that I have right now, no secrets. You guys can keep some secrets though, would never tell anyone anyway, but at least you know that i'm trying to be upfront with what i'm capable of. "

Other than that...

"To be honest, didn't know that I would have made it this far. I was rather unsure about being a ninja at first, but maybe it had some meaning to be one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training)   They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They're here. Final preparations! Jielko Unite! (Team Training)
Page 1 of 1