Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Empty
PostSubject: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime26th March 2015, 7:25 am

Roxas sat outside of the Allied Shinobi Council's building on a bench as he awaited for his team to gather. He had some news to give them. Argentum was curled around the building taking a light afternoon nap, warming his silver scales using the noonday sun. Roxas hadn't known him for very long but he had grown to like the beasts company. It still didnt fill in the gap left by Christie but it was still good to have some company. Roxas would sigh and close his eyes, waiting for his students.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime28th March 2015, 10:02 pm

"Bring 'em in, bring 'em in, you bump them and I'll smash your skulls in." A rather loud, gruff voice boomed out, walking out in front of the council building into the courtyard from the main street was a large man of ebon skin and shoulder length black hair leading a large steel cart being towed by two Barroth. On the cart was a trio of people, two men and a woman making sure to keep the cages from moving around too much. One was oddly still but the other would occasionally judder, loud roars echoing out from within it as the cages were dragged up. The man then walked forwards and sketched a bow to Roxas. "Pleasure to meet'cha sir, I'm Makin and I've brought ya a Zaboazagiru and a Tigrex. The latter was awfully well behaved, even had a nice little chat with us." With that he pulled out a clipboard and a set of keys, waiting for Roxas to sign for the beasts before giving the keys over. "Careful with that Zabo, he's a wild one." After all that was done, he would get the cages down off the cart before hopping on and letting the Barroth drag it away, leaving the beasts to Roxas and Argentum.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime28th March 2015, 10:11 pm

Argentum would raise his head at the noise, giving a small huff. "I hate it when my naps are interrupted. Cant they bring them elsewhere?" Asked Argentum, a little annoyance in his voice. Roxas would laugh and stand, taking the clipboard and signing it. "Dont worry Argentum. Ill get yah a couple pounds of rhenoplos meat. I know they are your favorite" Roxas would reply before thanking the man and taking the keys. "Ill be careful," he would say before they left. He would walk up to the calmer cage and unlock its massive door before stepping back. "You must be the Tigrex. I am not sure if you have a name yet. Do you?" Roxas would ask, looking up at the beautiful beast. He felt bad for leaving Argentum so soon but he was going to give him to Ka as a gift in case Roxas didnt make it out of the war alive.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime28th March 2015, 10:15 pm

The massive beast crawled out of the cage, flexing its wing-arms and tail as well as its neck, letting its nearly black scales glittering softly in the light before it rolled its shoulder and looked down at Roxas. It gave him what could be amounted to a smile before nodding to him. "You are quite correct, I do not yet have a name. Of course feel free to name me, as far as I am aware you are my new owner thus you have full liberty to name me." He said, his voice surprisingly soft for a beast as large and as majestic as he was but just due to the noble nature and stature it seemed to fit the beast and he bowed his head once more in deference to his new owner and master, knowing he would do his very best from now on to keep this Roxas alive for as long as he could.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime28th March 2015, 10:29 pm

Roxas would nod and smile. "Very well. From today on i shall name you Yoshi. Yoshi, meet my former partner Argentum. Now. Before we can get comphy and chow down, we have some business to do..." Roxas would say as he turned to the larger cage. It wasnt as large as Yoshi's but it was obvious that the cage held something thicker and meaner than Yoshi. "Listen up. Argentum you may belong to Ka now but I would like your assistance in this matter. This is a wild beast. A zaboazagiru. I need to drain its blood completely. However, this area is too crowded for the three of you so, as to not get citizens hurt or newly refurbished buildings destroyed, i need you two to carry it to a zone thats getting demolished for new buildings. Alright? Its just a few hundred yards that way," Roxas would say pointing to the West.

Yoshi and Argentum would sigh in exasperstion. "I was hoping for a small bite to eat. Can i at least rip the flesh from the shark's fin?" Asked Yoshi, turning his head slightly in curiosity. Argentum would perk up his head at the thought. "Ooh. I think id like to take a bite of the tail. Please oh please?" Argentum asked, sounding a bit like a child which was usual for him when he was hungry.

Roxas would shrug. "As long as you don't kill it thats fine. Now come on," he would say. Argentum flew up and grabbed the top of the cage, lifting it into the air as Yoshi lifted with his claws before getting under it, using his insane strength to further pick it up. Roxas hopped on Yoshi's back before the three set off for the demolition area. When they arrived they would carefully drop the cage on an old pet food store before Argentum landed on an old bank and Yoshi took his place on top of it, ready to pounce from behind. "Ready? One, two.... Three!" Roxas would say inserting the key before unlocking it and throwing it open, jumping back at blinding light speeds.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime28th March 2015, 10:39 pm

When the cage was thrown open it did not take long for the beast to burst out of the dim interior. It was a rather large creature, smaller than Argentum and Yoshi that was true but it was still an intimidating beast and there was a particular thing about it that would usually send chills down someone's spine. The creature was coated in ice, its entire body encased in the frosty armour which showed that this thing was /angry/. The steam coming out of its mouth due to its low body temperature and rage was another good indication of that and yet its beady eyes still glinted with some kind of malign intelligence. Scanning its head to each side it realised that it was not quite large enough to fight the two bigger creatures so it would strike at the smaller one first, that being Roxas. Pushing off of the ground with its S-Rank strength it launched towards Roxas at Blinding Light speeds hoping to snap its jaws around him and swallow him whole. The armour of course would protect it from certain damage as well as pain.... Not to mention it would damage anything that touched the beast due to the cold.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime28th March 2015, 10:51 pm

"Stupid beasty," said Roxas as he held up his palm for his pets to hold still. Now normally someone would obviously dodge something like this. However it just put itself in a predicament that exposed a weakness to its armor. Just before it bit down Roxas ran along the wind at ripping discord speeds, disappearing for sight before reappearing on the roof of the beasts mouth, its pallete. His skates didnt give him direct contact but he held on with chakra circulation right before its jaws would snap shut. He would them point its hands at the roof of its mouth and red strands of strings would sprout from both hands as he used up a b rank of blood to perform two accounts of blood puppetry, the strands snaking its way through its mouth and down its throat. Soon the beast would be losing an A rank of blood each post as Roxas took control of it from the inside. It really should watch what it ate.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime28th March 2015, 10:59 pm

Of course the Zaboazagiru was expecting its foe to dodge out of the way or sit there and take it, what it wasn't expecting was the foe to simply vanish from sight and an odd sensation to appear inside its mouth. The Zaboa was going to attack Roxas with its tongue to try and dislodge him however it didn't get a chance as the strings of blood puppetry pushed through its flesh and started to take control due to the skill of the person inside its mouth. The Zaboazagiru thus just sat still, letting its blood drain away because there was honestly very little that it could do... Now that it was entirely controlled... Thus it would die without even realising it, the armour melting away from its body and its nearly desiccated corpse flopping over onto the ground, mouth falling open.

Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime28th March 2015, 11:06 pm

Once the blood was all gone Roxas would clutch his chest. Tekio burst out from his pourd before taking physical form. She would shudder and Roxas would cough up some silver blood. "Gah that was nasty," he would say, unused to her being brough out against his will. Tekio would stretch, giggling as she tested out her own body. Roxas would look at her before sighing. "I think... We need to get you some clothes..." Roxas would say observing her nude body. Tekio would laugh before poking him on the nose. "Whats the matter Roxy, not used to seeing a naked girl? Im sure youd approve more if I looked like Laxy." Roxas would roll his eyes st her words before tossing her some coins. "You know where my clothes are here. Put some on then go grab some clothes for yourself," Roxas would say as he walked toward the teeth with her. She would use her sss strength to lift the jaws before the both stepped out. Roxas would look up at his pets. "The rest is yours. Have a feast," he would say before walking up to the cage as Tekio left to get some clothes. He walked to the top of the cage and watched as Argentum and Yoshi tore into the zaboazagiru.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime29th March 2015, 1:57 am

Kid would be currently in the sand laying down holding his rifle and looking at the slain animal as Roxas came out he would give his brother a nod if he could not see that far. He would point too him too lead the way he would talk too him through telepathy. Kid was currently cloaked cause it was always good too have a look out and that was Kid's job long range support and mental defense. He would look over the people in the area running his scope over each target his bow would be on his back having tossed his crossbow cause of the weight. Once Ka starting walking that way a flag would appear showing Kid's location to allies only to anyone else the illusion would not be in affect unless they were in the area previously.  The flag would have the Allied shinobi nations symbol upon it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime29th March 2015, 2:38 am

StayOutStayOutStayOutStayOutStayOutStayOutStayOut..... Rung throughout Ka's mind ever since the beach incident, it was hard for him to be able to trust his brother in his mind recently. He would walk out ahead of Kid and would immeadiatly see the pet of his sensei in the distance, then would leap towards their location at vacuum release speed. He really didn't understand why his brother had a thing for announcing their location to anyone around with the flag, it was actually kind of obnoxious if you asked him, then again no one did. Ka would land in a heap of animal corpses and was instantly seen them all as Stalkers body parts. So now somewhat enraged Ka would lower his head so that he could hide his eyes from his sensei, but his fist were trembling in anger at the scene around him. "What going on" Was all he could get out of his mouth through his clenched jaw, a tear rolling fo==down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime29th March 2015, 2:43 am

Roxas would look down at Ka, listening to him. He observed the motion of the boy and began to feel sympathy for him. "Just a meal for your new partner," Roxas would say as he hopped down, landing five feet from Ka. He would reach out and attempt to place his hand on the boys shoulder to try and comfort him. "I heard what happened. I am sorry for your loss. Losing a friend is no easy matter. But, being upset isnt something stalker would probably want. You must keep him in your heart but he would want you to grow and learn so that he wont have to worry about you," said Roxas, trying to cheer the boy up. Roxas would look up to Argentum who was swallowing a piece of meat before lowering his head down next to Ka. "This is Argentum. He is a silver rathalos and my former partner. He can never take Stalkers place but I hope you will allow him to try and become your friend."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime30th March 2015, 7:26 pm

Jazz was scheduled for a meeting with her team apparently according to her dau/moth/ Lynx, point was she needed to get there, as a result she would slip Castilion out of storage onto her feet and would skate towards the meeting location. She would notice the area seemed to have been fought in as well as blood scattered about but it didn't really bother her other than a slightly rippling of her muscles as the bloodlust empowered her body. Still once she arrived she would have Castilion placed back into storage her feet touching the floor. Ara ara, what's going on here? Seems like someone made, quite the mess eh Sensei? Jazz said her voice playful though her eyes remained cold as it flickered between studying Roxas to looking at Kid and then Ka. So, what is the meeting for are you finally going to take us on a mission or are we going to attempt more "teamwork" exercises. she said cocking her head to the side completely uncaring towards whatever the two were talking about even though she had infact paid attention while she made her way towards them.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime31st March 2015, 3:01 am

New Partner, New Friend These words of his sensei rang through his mind, but not in a positive way. The very thought of Argentium becoming his new pet was just feeding the fire burning in his mind right now, and opposite effect of what Roxas intended was happening. Over what happened earlier and the sight of the body parts was actually making him jealous of organics, because he just wanted to throw up from it all, and the fact this massive beast is eating it like a kid eat candy was just wrong. "He's too big, could never get him into Dipu"He said as he would walk towards a nearby alley, away from the mess as Jazz joined the group. Just fucking great, another person here to remind him of his failures, god she's going to have a field day when she hear's about it.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime1st April 2015, 7:02 am

Roxas would turn as Jazz arrived, he couldnt be sure but something seemed off. He decided to put the thought aside for now. "I wish I could take you guys on a mission. Originally I had a plan to but... The war has gotten worse. The Shogunate is on our borders and they must be dealt with. And being the leader of the Allied Shinobi Nations I have a duty to fight to protect everyone," he looked at Ka as he walked away, understanding the pain of losing someone close to him. "I wanted you all here for maybe our final meeting. In case i do not make it out of the war alive, I wanted to apologize for probably being the crappiest sensei alive. But if I survive I will make it up to each of you." He closed his eyes and sat on the skull of the Zaboazagiru.

"Kid. I trust the new bow has arrived safely. This is out first meeting but from what Ive heard you have the makings of a fine archer. Ka, Argentum may be large but e can learn the transformation jutsu and reduce his size. Thatll be fine. Also i understand me giving him to you may be inconsiderate of your feelings, after what has happened, but he will make a good friend and this might be my last chance to give you something since I cannot teach you what I wanted." Roxas would then look at Jazz and beckon her to approach. If she did he would hop down and reach beneath his cloak. "Jazz. I was supposed to be your mentor and look out for you. I have failed your mother in that aspect. But I would like to give you something that was iven to me upon becoming a Chuunin." He pulled out a thin blade with multiple tiny holes in it that were barely able to be seen. "This weapon was forged by your mother. Its name is Kyoki. I understand you arent much of a swordsman, that you are a puppeteer. And though it can be used as a weapon I am giving it to you as a reminder. Dont forget your family. We may not always seem like it, but we care about you. And though youve had unusual upbringings, you are still one hundred percent family. So when this is all over, do me a favor and go visit Jasmine and Rebecca. I am sure they miss you," he would say, holding out the blade for her.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime1st April 2015, 3:54 pm

Jazz would take the blade while raising an eyebrow turning it around in her hands and stepping back as she did a quick couple of Kata from Styx's memories however he brought up something odd mother? Did he mean Lynx she didn't know she made weapons of this quality. She had no idea who the other two were nor did she have any interest in meeting either of them, he spoke of family though that she understood that after all everything she lived for was the Kukinorite clan. Thanks for the sword, I didn't know mother smithed. You are right though I am no sword user but I suppose Snake will find a use for it. Jazz said spinning the sword in her hand before making a sheathing motion as if she were putting it in it's holder on her back as it vanished into storage. She noticed a couple of things about it such as it's durability the fact that it had a special ability and that it had a liquid metal based poison which she was interested in simply due to her being a budding puppeteer. All poisons were interesting to her, just like seeing new puppet designs were, then again poison was a puppeteers best friend while a puppet was their art so she was in fact happy for something new to play with.

She would humor him though with thinking his words reached her, however his statements did need to be addressed. Unusual? Not really, nor do I think there was any doubt of my lineage otherwise I wouldn't of been made heir. Ara ara I get the near death thing Sensei but sentimental stuff is so..drab. Jazz said with a grin, what was that an actual expression on her face her teammates would probably be having panic attacks around now. She would glance at the Rathalos for a bit noticing how she didn't pick much up off of it meaning it was in fact stronger than her currently weak body, so annoying oh well. Oh before I forget since your going to be I don't know, fighting in the war does that mean we can go on missions with a replacement jonin? If possible can't we just go on C-ranks on our own, and save the fill in for a B-rank?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime2nd April 2015, 5:17 am

Kid was a way's a way simply scouting the area he could care less about his so called team he barely knew the other two and his brother was grieving at the moment. So instead he would keep is distance choosing not too enter his brother's mind at the moment so he would simply be scanning the surrounding area over his rifle making sure no enemy's showed. He didn't have super senses so he would not here his sensei talking too him about the bow instead he would be at that moment over looking him handing a sword too Jazz, which most likely meant he was talking about the war and how he was giving us stuff cause he was not around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 12:52 am

From around the corner in the alley entrance Ka would listen to Roxas continue to praise Jazz for simply being alive like he always did. Well not really always, but Ka's state of mind was not exactly in proper order at the moment. Like why not give the pet to someone who who is going be be staying out of combat as much as possible, and fight an opponent for them. While his ears listened to the two speak his eyes would be focused on his brother who was perched in the distance, just watching him while his mind replayed the scene yet again. A blow burning rage building deep within his mind that would need to be extinguished soon, but for the time being Ka couldn't think of anything to help stop it from growing. "I'll keep him for now" Ka said knowing full well that he would probably get a reasonable price for the creature if he was to ask around.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime19th April 2015, 2:45 am

Roxas raised an eyebrow at Jazz's words. Something was off. "Jazz... Nevermind." He began, but he had an inkling. He knew she was to meet with Lynx before this and from the few times he had met Jazz she seemed too cheery now. Roxas watched her out of the corner of his eye as he looked at his replacement genin off in the distance. Sure was a strange kid. "From today on I will not be your sensei. I do not forsee my living after the following days. As such, with your current strength from reports of some of the shinobi you will be granted the spare time to partake missions as a team. If you wish then a Jonin will be able to accompany you on missions. And now that I have passed something on, I wish you all a better life than I. Jazz, I hope youll look after your cousins in my place. I want you to be their godmother." Roxas then turned his back on them and walked toward Yoshi. If they didnt stop him or say anything he needed to reply to he would jump on the fierce tigrex's back and it would head off at blinding light speeds.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime19th April 2015, 1:38 pm

So he was preparing for death then, it meant she would be pushed up even more towards gearing up to assume the duties of clan head in his absence, not to mention she was made the godmother of his children. Wait....Roxas-dono. Jazz said as she watched Roxas leave her mouth serious and stoic stepping forward until she was at least seperated from her other team members so that she could speak to him more so personally. I, Jazz D. Kukinorite, heir apparent and prospect 14th Head of the Kukinorite formally request the current 13th Head's blessing that in the event of his death that leadership of the clan will fall to me when I have reached a suitable rank in the eyes of our council. Similarily I wish to request.. she said starting her declaration in a formal bow, her voice low enough that only he could hear her, before unsealing a scroll from her Digitized storage while holding her hands out so it would appear in them.

That you might fulfill the tradition of our clan and document your personal road to be added to be added to the clan heirarchy. In addition...since you have declared me godmother to your children if there is anything you wish to leave for them that you wish for me to pass on upon them starting their shinobi career if they choose so please add it as well. I will place it under a blood seal to be given to them at whatever time you deem necessary as is their birth-right. she said finishing but remaining in a bow as in the event that Roxas did die she needed to fulfill the clan obligations as it was tradition among the clan that those who reach the rank of King/Queen or were clan heads documented their roads so that it was recorded for future generations of the clan to see. She knew on some level that it might not be necessary he might have already seen to this with Lynx but in the event that he hadn't it was her obligation as heir to see that his legacy passed on to the new generation. Likewise if he did perish she knew it was likewise her duty to retrieve his body if possible to give him a proper burial befit to one of the Kukinorite Clan's head, his head obviously being the most important in the event of a potential brain charge in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)   Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 7's Final Gathering (Vix Ghost Nik)
Page 1 of 1