Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

LizardFolk Burrow

Go down 
+2
PunkPrincess
Aurielle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 10:09 am

Zardrex wouldn't say anything at first merely do the warning that had intended on giving if Zardyoshi decided to stick around, however at his comment he would let his actions speak louder than his words as Zardrex's body would move and his hind cub femur would be flying towards Zardyoshi's chest. Zardrex wasn't exactly the most even tempered individual, no actually one could say he had a foul temper and saw this as an opportunity to establish his dominance over one of the other Lizardkin within the burrow. He would prove that he was the strongest so that they would regard him with respect not eldest or Zardgrammy, him. Still he was not out to kill Zardyoshi, coming up to him required balls so he would let him off with a warning he he would happily maim him if he kept lingering around just to prove a point.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 10:27 am

Yoshi would act fast, as while he was attempting to appear nonchalant, he had kept an eye on Rex after delivering his little comment. It was foolish or stubborn to think antagonizing a person, especially a creature like Rex, wouldn't result in some sort of reaction. As Rex reached for the club, Yoshi would tense, bringing the shield up to cover the majority of his body just as the femur club whistled through the air. He would attempt to block the blow and, if successful, would leap forward in an attempt to tackle Rex to the dirt floor. Like Rex, he had no intention of trying to inflict any real damage or kill his fellow Zard, but if Rex wanted a pissing contest, Yoshi hadn't relieved himself in hours. Zards are stronger together! He would yell at Rex.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 11:30 am

The blow would strike the shield and Zardyoshi knew in that moment that if that had hit him straight up it would have definitely left a mark, in comparison when he tried to tackle Zardrex he wouldn't even budge as it seemed that tackling wasn't exactly in the cards for him and all his yelling got for him was Zardrex headbutting him in the snout. "Wrong! Only weaklings band together!" Zardrex roared out in response baring his fangs with his tail whipping behind him furiously. He would shift how he held the femur into two hands and would look at Zardyoshi with a sneer essentially baiting him to try and come at him again. All of this would just prove that he was the strongest within the burrow and would allow his dominance to resonate through it, he didn't recognize this one but he was his junior and needed to respect his seniority.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 11:50 am

Yoshi backed up, holding his injured snout. Dark, crimson blood trickled out between his clawed fingers and Yoshi could feel the adrenaline pumping through his body. All logic told him to back down, to cut his losses and escape to a different spot of the burrow, but his body would not move. Something deeper, more primal, kept him in his place. This was a show of dominance and even if he would lose, he wasn't going to back down. All the Zards gathered in the burrow would know that Yoshi had stood up to Rex, one way or another. He shook his head slowly, You're wrong. You might be stronger than me, you might be a better fighter, but some day you'll die alone. No one will care. With that, Yoshi charged forward again, shield raised on his left arm. As he charged Rex however, he would bend down for a moment, scooping dirt and debris from the floor of the burrow and throwing it in the direction of Rex's eyes. Whether the sneak attack was successful or not, Yoshi would jump forward again, using the shield to add extra strength to his tackle and knock into Rex's chest. He'd slash wildly with his claws, aiming for the Zard's arms, but happy to hit anything. Yoshi was a lizard-possessed, slashing and bashing at anything that moved.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 12:25 pm

Zardyoshi would throw the dirt but Zardrex would be in the process of raising his hind cub femur and the dirt would splash against it not providing the effect he wanted but he would manage to tackle into him with both of them landing on the ground. As he tried to slice into his brethren's scales however he would find that they were harder than normal, he knew realistically that Lizardkin scales were pretty durable but it seemed as if Zardrex's were harder than the average Lizardkin and Zardyoshi would get another headbutt for his trouble with Zardrex using that opportunity to roll out from under him and swing his hind cub femur down at Zardyoshi's skull. "Hmph big talk for a hatchling that can not even scratch me. If I die alone it only means I was not strong enough to survive!" he said while his Hind Cub Femur would come downward, it seemed that rather than dodge Zardrex was intentionally letting Zardyoshi try to hurt him and fail and simply attack the area that wasn't protected by gear to weaken him.

Clearly the time alone had allowed this hatchling to grow into something fierce, as such Zardgrammy would merely watch saying nothing as it wasn't her place to stop disputes between the hatchlings merely provide them advice when they needed it. She sided with neither as she could see the points on both sides, it was important to crave strength above all else in this world to ensure that you survived for as long as possible, but it was also important to help your fellow kin if you could as it too would ensure your survival in other ways.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 12:43 pm

Yoshi would stagger back once again, his vision exploding with bursts of pain. Blood splattered the floor and his face. His snout was certainly fractured, if not completely broken at this point. The adrenaline of the fight kept him going, pushing him on past his limits. Instead of jumping back or rolling to avoid the club strike though, Yoshi would lunge forward, mouth open. He would aim for the exposed flesh of ZardRex's thigh, attempting to bite down and clamp himself to the muscle beneath the scales. If his claws weren't going to work, maybe the biting power of his jaws would. It was a gamble, but Yoshi was hardly thinking clearly anymore. He wanted to yell at Rex, to scream at him for the way he went through life. Lizards like Rex would allow the whole burrow to burn, just to say he died the strongest.

At this point, the commotion had made its way through the burrow and to where Yoshi and Snow had made their nest. Snow was roused from her sleep, finding Yoshi missing, she followed the sounds to find the two lizards engaged in a heated battle. She stepped forward to assist Yoshi, but for some reason was convinced to hang back. This was not a fight with some wild beast, but a fight among kin. This fight would have repercussions before it ended, and Snow stepping in could tilt those repercussions against Yoshi, regardless if he won or not. So for now, she hung back, waiting and watching to step in, hoping it wouldn't escalate to a point that she was needed.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 1:05 pm

Zardrex and Zardyoshi would trade blows, with Zardyoshi biting the former's loincloth covered thigh whereas Zardrex would smash his makeshift club atop the latter's skull. Just like that this dispute was over and a hush would come over the rest of the Lizardkin as Zardyoshi would drop to the ground unconscious, Zardrex would step back inspecting his lioncloth knowing fully well that if he hadn't been wearing it his scales would have been pierced. "Hmph… all that for not even a drop of blood." he would walk off before sitting right back where he had been previously to finish his meal. While Zwardsnow would rush forward to grab Zardyoshi to make sure he was okay, sur ehe would wake up tomorrow but his pride would probably be humbled in the process. The rest of them would simply look on as while it was proven that Zardrex was more powerful it was also proven that Zardyoshi was not one to cower in the face of a stronger enemy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 1:27 pm

OOC: Yoshi updated at this point.

Yoshi groaned and rolled as sleep left him. He opened his eyes slowly into the semi-dark light of the burrow. The results of the previous night crept up on him slowly, with his snout emanating hot, throbbing pain. Urgghh. He grumbled, sitting up and gently wiping the sleep from his eyes. You nearly got yourself killed. Snow's voice interrupted his thoughts. Yoshi turned to look at her and offered a weak smile, Sorry, we got a bit heated.
This isn't something to joke about. Rex could have killed you. You need to stay away from him. Yoshi stood up and rubbed his head, a faint headache was beginning to blossom as his body began waking up and remembering just what had happened. He fished around in his mouth and pulled a clump of fur out from between his teeth. He inspected it, realizing it was the same color as Rex's loincloth and then flicked it away in mild disgust. Yoshi looked around their nest and, upon finding the shield and left over monkey meat, gathered his things.

Where do you think you're going? Snow asked, already miffed that Yoshi would dare get up after his stunt last night. We're going out. Won't do us any good to lay around here and lick our wounds. 'Sides, my snoot is already fixing itself. Yoshi said, tapping the fresh scales that appeared overnight while Yoshi shed. Don't forget the shield! Yoshi called back, to which Snow grumbled something under her breath but strapped the shield onto her forearm and followed after her kin.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 10:53 pm

OOC: Just as i went to hit post it told me that I need to log in. Then it erased my post :']

It had been four whole days since ZardHatta was able to begin walking on his own. His kin had all mainly left to hunt early on. ZardHatta stayed in instead learning how to articulate, learning the capablities of his body. His teeth, his claws. He was made to raze and devour. Yet a small fear had kept him in this small burrow. He was strong. But what if everything out there was bigger? Stronger? The thought had plagued him. Yet whenever the adults came with their hunt. They gave him next to none. "Only those who hunt eat well. This is a burden's portion." Their words had stung. It had finally got him t quit being a coward. He needed to contribute. He was strong. He could do it. ZardHatta had notice that any who went to their first hunt had went to the eldest of the Lizardfolk. "Zardgran! We must discuss... I've been told to to explicitly speak with you before i venture out. I wish to hunt. Yet I am worried on how i will fare. What say you wisest elder?" It took a knee and gave it's respect to the oldest of their kind. Hoping to hear it's wise words and conquer it's fear of the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 11:51 pm

Zardgran was sitting in the corner of the cave knitting her fingers together to waste time, she would hear the zard call out to her "yes Zardhatta!" she responded to the young zard after listening to what he said zardgran would respond "Zardhatta, these claws we are blessed with are too carve our own path. you must use them to attain victory in your hunts. she paused for a moment before continuing "Back in my days, I'd been asked by another zard to journey with him... but that was short lived. she finished.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st April 2020, 11:30 am

"Carve my path You say... This was something to surely sleep on. But not today! He took in all that the Elder had said. Then it all clicked in his head. Allies! He was truly about to go out into the wilderness all alone.  "You surely are wise elder! We truly are strong together!" Zardhatta slammed it's fist into it's palm. It thought it could go at it alone, how long would it truly survive on his own. ZardHatta smirked and stood up. "Zardgran do you know if the next hunt will be commencing soon? I rather not venture alone on my first trip to the outside." The ambient fear was there but he was confident. He just needed to join the pack and try to excel.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st April 2020, 2:56 pm

Zardgran would stop reminiscing about the times she had growing up and place her attention back onto zardhatta”These zards are ready to hunt with you any time as long as it means that you bring them back alive, and with a full stomach” she joked around as many zards from her time had died but this generation was suppose to be better than the last two so it wasn’t something to mind too much. As zardgran spoke two other zards would come over, almost volunteering themselves for food.

The one to the left was zardtae, she had short hair which barely sprouted passed her neck; while zardgown was bald as he preferred it that way rather than being a furry reptile which to him was kind of weird.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st April 2020, 4:18 pm

Well if this didn't make his confidence soar nothing would. ZardHatta smirked as ZardTae and ZardGown perked up at the idea of food. ZardHatta bowed at the elder. "Thank you wisest elder!" He had been filled with vigor as now he had companions. If he thought he was strong, together they could take on anything. "One moment and then we go!" He told his compatriots and rushed off. It had devised how to make a simple bag. In it was the stone he had from his first day when he was given his name. He drank from it minimally. Wrapping the sling around it's neck making a makeshift necklace. He went back to his compatriots and their hunger spoke to him and they were off.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 7:16 am

Zardjtali stumbled back in to the burrow exhausted and looking back over her shoulder, praying the beast hadn't followed. But when she hadn't heard anything but the squeal of pig, she felt confident she was ok. She made a quick round, checking that Zards Yaya and Tenor got back ok first, then to find ZardGrammy. "ZardGrammy! I is safe! But big... I dun know what is. Squish prey, had run. But Jtali safe. Keep fam'ly safe. Had horns, and green, and hard feets. Four feets. ... I think warn Zards it out there but no know how. ... But am sleeps. Zardjtali go sleep after snack," she stumbled back over to her little area, finally tasting some of the human flesh she saved for later before going to sleep to stave off the hunger pains she might feel in the morning.

(Sleep)
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 2:06 pm

Unfortunately when she got back Zardgrammy was already asleep and as such she wasn't able to tell her what happened but one of the Lizardkin who was still awake would remember what she said and would inform Zardgrammy in the morning. Still after eating she would fall asleep and upon reaching the next morning in her dreams she would see a screen which would congratulate her for reaching level 25 and inform her that she needed to pick a state to increase by 1 + while all of her currently learned skills will go up by five. When she finished assigning the stat she would wake up with the familiar feeling of additional strength being present due to the new morning. Both Zardyaya and Zardtenor would be in the burrow and would look shaken up from the events from yesterday.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 2:26 pm

ZardJ'Tali awoke, feeling rather strange, stronger even. She hadn't exactly seen much of the screen, just idly batting at it with her tail. But once she was awake she threw her own thoughts aside, she went first to check upon Zardyaya and Zardtenor, she needed to make sure they were ok after their encounter the night before. She wished she'd gotten to that the night before but truly she was exhausted too. She planned to make it up to them though, and went looking for anyone else potentially heading out. She was still here, and she needed to ensure her friends got meals in their belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th April 2020, 4:42 am

The two lizardfolk made their way back, chatting amongst themselves about the encounters with the piglet and then the one with that other larger creature. Keanu and Teak felt pretty good about another pretty successful hunt in tow. Upon entering though, the air felt different. Something about an encounter while they were out?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th April 2020, 4:54 am

Indeed quite a bit of things had happened since they were gone, most notably the spar between Zardrex & Zardyoshi but fortunately they entered after it was over, and if they filled their grumbling bellies all that was left for them to do was sleep till the morning. When they awoke they would still have a bit of the Stamp Piglet left over for them to eat again if they chose to, but ultimately it was up to them as they would feel stronger and Zardteak was the type to always be hungry even if he had just eaten a short while ago.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th April 2020, 2:45 pm

Yoshi stifled a yawn as he and Snow entered the burrow, Ursa lumbering in behind them and causing some of the Lizardkin's heads to snap to attention as this mountain of fur followed Yoshi into their home. Ursa regarded them with little care, sniffing the air of the burrow but otherwise uninterested so long as they left him alone. We should look for Eggy, we owe her a share of the fawn meat from before. Yoshi said to Snow, to which Snow simply nodded. As they walked, Grammy's soft humming caught Yoshi's attention and, without really thinking, he turned the trio towards Grammy. Erm, Grammy? Yoshi asked, squeaking up to the larger matriarch of his kin. We found this cub in the woods today and...well he seems to be following us now. His name is Ursa, but I was wondering, do you know anything about him or his kind? All I know is he'll eat...well, anything actually and also he hits REALLY hard. Yoshi said, scratching the fresh scales on his chest in memory.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th April 2020, 4:18 pm

Zardgrammy's eye would widen when she saw Cubursa but she wouldn't panic as she knew something about this though none of the older generation had ever bonded with a Hind Cub of all things, something about food concerns being that they were in a wasteland and all. "Ah... my suggestion to you is to take care of it, make sure you feed it what it wants to eat and groom it whenever you get a chance, keeping it well fed, clean and happy is important to maintain your bond, if you mistreat it, it will mistreat you Zardyoshi. But good job, worst case if it can't be fully tamed then there are enough of us to handle it but just in case follow me I have a place within the burrow that where it can sleep." Zardgrammy said before walking off to show him, if he followed after her she would lead him further into the massive fallen tree that they called home revealing that a good portion of it was submerged underground and that sections had been hollowed out of it to provide various additional rooms. One of them that he would pass by would have a door which was somewhat barricaded with a sickly sweet smell coming out of it and she would keep going leading him to a stone door which seemed to be the most secure.

"This is the place, it's our most barricaded room, it used to be where the older generation stored their loot but eventually they hated having to move the stone so they shifted to another room." she said not exactly telling him where the loot room was before walking away back so she could get back to what she was doing previously. "Oh don't be impatient and go opening that room, you know which I'm talking about you'll find out about it tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th April 2020, 4:58 pm

Hrm, right. That makes sense. Yoshi said, nodding thoughtfully as Grammy led him deeper into the burrow. He covered his nose as something sickly sweet permeated his senses. Initially it was enticing, like a new, exotic food he had never tried before, but within moments it became overbearing and made him sneeze in surprise. Achoo! Bleh. He declared, wiping the mucus from his snout with a scaly forearm. As Grammy stopped and explained the strengthened room, Yoshi nodded in understanding. Okay, I’ll put Ursa here for at least tonight. He seems friendly enough...but we only just met. Thanks Grammy and don’t worry, I think I’m allergic to that other room. Yoshi turned to follow Grammy back to the main area of the burrow, finding Snow and Ursa waiting relatively patiently, though Snow still looked a bit uneasy around the cub. Grammy showed me where we can put Ursa for the night, I think we should fix it up a bit though. Maybe grab some of the plants and roots from our bedding and put it down for him? Yoshi suggested to Snow who eagerly agreed, clearly not wanting to remain in Ursa’s presence any longer than she had to.

As Snow disappeared to go get some sticks and other scraps to make bedding for Ursa, Yoshi signed and began softly scraping mud from his hind legs. If this mud hardens anymore, it’s going to make you stiff and dirty your cut. Don’t worry, she’ll come around to you eventually bud. It just takes some time. Yoshi said, continuing to clean the mud and cut on Ursa’s leg. Fed and groomed, that’s what Grammy had said. If Ursa turned on the Lizards, Yoshi would be ostracized for weeks for his foolishness in bringing a beast into their home. Hmmm...I wonder where Eggy is? Yoshi said, searching the dank, dark burrow as best he could.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th April 2020, 8:07 pm

Lugging in two black wolves Zardj'tali was beginning to feel a little smarter with her kills. If they could be food, maybe... maybe something else. Beasts were tough, they could make something surely. And who better to ask, than Zardgrammy. "Zardgrammy! I gots two beasties. Can use for more than meats me thinks. But I not know what do."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th April 2020, 8:31 pm

Cubursa would growl in acceptance, and after being groomed and the bedding made for it, it would lay down before yawning and curling up to go to sleep. Meanwhile Zardeggy would stroll in dragging a Greater Horned Rabbit behind her and would sit down before tearing into her fresh kill and would look up with blood dripping from her mouth trying to see if she could spot Zardyoshi or Zwardsnow as they owed her part of that other kill. "Good good, if you want to harvest it you have to learn how to carefully remove parts of it just like the other Hatchlings have, maybe talk to Zardyoshi he seems to be the best at it so far." she said before she too would curl up and head to bed as her old bones needed some rest after walking around so much.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th April 2020, 10:46 pm

Yoshi would look over Ursa one last time, a silent prayer crossing his mind in hopes he wouldn’t have to join his kin in slaying Ursa tomorrow morning. The bear had eaten plenty today, hopefully that would give Yoshi enough time to find him food tomorrow and keep him happy. Yawning, Yoshi was beginning to feel the effects of his own exhaustion. He hadn’t seen Snow in awhile and assumed she had retired for the night after setting up Ursa’s bedding. He was about to give up on Eggy and do the same when he noticed the strange lizard tearing away at some rabbit. There you are. Here’s your cut of the fawn from earlier. Yoshi said, tossing a hunk of meat towards Eggy, along with her half eaten rabbit. Yoshi would take a seat near Eggy, not intending to join her in her snack, though he wouldn’t say no if she offered. You were busy after you left us, huh? Anything interesting happen?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th April 2020, 11:26 pm

"Met up with Zardrex, had the ssssex he told me he fought you, you lossssst." Zardeggy said with a snicker though she would gladly take the Red Fawn meat, putting it to the side and continuing her meal after stating her comment. She didn't seem like she had more to say but if he wanted to continue to chit chat she would nod or shake her head along as she was more focused on food than conversation at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LizardFolk Burrow
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Just for Fun :: Re: Monster (Mini-RP)-
Jump to: