Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

LizardFolk Burrow

Go down 
+2
PunkPrincess
Aurielle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 12:07 am

That is...interesting. Yoshi said, unsure of what the sssssex was exactly. However, at the mention of his loss to Rex, Yoshi’s nostrils flared in anger and annoyance. He stood up and turned to leave, Whatever Eggy, you still owe me a crafting lesson. See you in the morning. With that, Yoshi strolled off towards his nest. He found Snow snoozing lightly and settled in himself. His mind drifted back to his fight with Rex and his misadventures with Eggy. Maybe Rex was right, Zards weren’t meant to work together. Eggy had disappeared almost immediately after their fight with Ursa without a care in the world for Yoshi or Snow. She was doing just fine when she came back with the rabbit. Rex was leaps and bounds stronger than Yoshi or Snow, so maybe he really did know what he was doing. These thoughts and frustrations clouded his mind as Yoshi tossed and turned, sleep would no come easy tonight.

[End Day 4 - Sleep]
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 10:26 am

With a nod Zardjtali carried her treasures back to her little area, getting the Zardkin that she had hunted with in the past, and hoped to hunt with again. But come the morning, she would have to find the Zards to teach her how to use the bodies of her prey for more than just food.

[End of Day 4]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 10:48 am

Both Zardj'tali and Zardyoshi would wake up with heat in their loins though in comparison to the former who would have to deal with it alone, the latter would wake up to the pleasurable feeling of Zwardsnow pressed up against him. "Morning, what your feeling is normal it means your old enough to have sex." Zwardsnow explained with a slight yawn as she knew he was now about that age thanks to Zardgrammy's comments yesterday. She would shift a bit knowing that it would mess with him due to the friction as she had kept her own libido under wraps this whole time being that she was older than even the oldest of the hatchlings. Well those who were five days old were now nestlings rather than hatchlings so there was that.

Meanwhile Zardj'tali would spot Zardeggy who had taken off her makeshift wings and was surrounded by various things such as leaves, bones and pelts with the nestling in question holding a Horned Rabbit skull which had been repurposed into a storage container after the holes in it's eye sockets were plugged up. She was carefully putting it down and when it was set she would do a little happy dance before scanning the room and noticing Zardgrammy walking over to Zardj'tali but wouldn't say anything besides another snicker. "Ah Zardj'tali you are now five days old, can you feel that which is inside you? If you follow me to go pick up Zardyoshi I can show you a place to get rid of your urges."

Spoiler:

Zardj'tali:
Zwardsnow:

Last edited by Aurielle on 13th April 2020, 2:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 11:14 am

Sunlight peaked through, waking Keanu while the sound of Teak's stomach was what would rouse his lizard brother. He sat up groggily and managed to catch Teak just before the Lizardfolk was about to bite down on the only food material they currently had. "If you eat now, we'd have to go out to hunt again.", he told Teak.

Keanu would very much like to explore, but he guessed hunting just meant more food for Teak. He sighed, and split the monster meat with Teak. Soon after, the two were getting ready to go out and explore again, though Keanu was really debating bringing a broken kama mantis scythe, he shrugged and decided it was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 11:45 am

Zardjtali woke up feeling so, SO weird. She felt energised and... Hot. But she didn't know why. She had curiously been watching Zardeggy working and making her spot her own. She really should do something similar. Though she still had her little egg shell that was feeling so much smaller now than she remembered. It was feeling too fragile and had chipped further, and so she decided it best to leave behind now. She looked to to listen to ZardGrammy's wisdom, and nodded without saying anything to follow. She would work on asking for help with the wolves bodies after... Whatever this was.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 1:44 pm

Yoshi sat straight up, a warm sensation overcoming him. At first he thought he had been poisoned, or perhaps infected by something. Was the food they ate earlier bad? What was going on? Once Snow explained what was happening, sort of, he relaxed a little but not entirely. Truth be told, Yoshi was unsure what this sex thing even was. Grammy had mentioned something relating to it the night before, but he had mostly ignored her, his attentions focused on Ursa. Delivering the news, Snow seemed to almost be enjoying herself as she rubbed up against him, clear joy and mischief in her eyes. Yoshi immediately stood up, unsure of this new feeling as their scales rubbed softly against one another. Um, er, I need to talk to Grammy! He managed to get out before taking off after Grammy and some of the other Lizards that had gathered around her. He thought of Ursa for a moment, but he was too distracted by this new sensation and an almost equally as strong desire to figure this whole thing out.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 2:31 pm

Zardgrammy would chuckle as the others would arrive fortunately these ones were precocious like Zardrex & Zardeggy were, she wondered how they learnt about such a thing but figured Zardrex must have seen something going at it and decided to do the same to Zardeggy. "Ah you have grown from Hatchlings to Nestlings, and have reached your sexual maturity. Come with me, I'll show you were you can deal with these urges, Zwardsnow are you coming along too? I don't remember if I've shown you this place" Zardgrammy said before walking off and taking them to the deeper part of their burrow up until she got to the door which smelled sickly sweet. She would open it and step to the side to allow the group to enter before she did and would then close the door, inside there were two dwarves, one male & one female both completely naked with lifeless eyes despite still breathing normally. "This is our breeding chamber, the older generation use this area to mate, to make more Lizardkin. But it is quicker with Civilized Races than if you mate with another Lizardkin, Dwarves most of all, feel free to use them that is why they are here and if you see anymore dwarves or any civilized race that strikes your fancy capture them and bring them back with you." she said with a laugh before stepping to the side so that they could deal with their urges.

Meanwhile Zardteak would grumble but would listen to Zardkeanu as his bro knew best and was the reason why he could eat so good in the first place. They would notice Zardbion coming back in from outside with them having not seen that particular Lizardkin in quite a while. Oddly enough he would initially be strange to see as he was wearing what seemed to be a loincloth made from a Night Viper as well as a Helmet made from the creatures Skull with both of it's fang framing the side of his snout. He likewise had numerous scars on his body clearly he had been through hell and back.

Mating:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 6:40 pm

Oh, so that’s how it works. Snow said with curiosity, suddenly appearing behind Yoshi as he peered around Grammy at the strange, naked creatures. She had left the burrow before reaching sexual maturity, getting lost out in the wild. She had learned to suppress her libido, with other basic instincts taking priority while trying to survive. Now, as she stared at the naked dwarves, her libido spiked to new levels. As for Yoshi, he was still unsure about the whole situation, but something about the nakedness of the creatures stuck with him. Granted, numerous lizard kin were running around naked fairly regularly, Snow included. Speaking of which, he now looked at Snow in a new, strange light and Snow with her suddenly piqued libido seemed to do the same. Whenever he needed someone, she was there, he saved her from the forest, they were kindred souls or at the very least, the best of hunting partners and what better way to seal the relationship than with...something more carnal? The two looked at each other and nodded, entering the room but completely ignoring the brain dead dwarves.

Fade to black ;D

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 7:44 pm

Zardjtali felt... Strange. But she also felt the instinctive understanding that this was something she needed to be doing. But with the two of her people stepping in, albeit together, she felt... She should give some privacy. Something about the dwarves felt like a last resort type of thing. If the burning got harsher she would come back to deal with.

Instead she would go find Eggy again. "Sister, I ask help? I want learn what you do with catch of last night. I finds black wolves," her fingers also found her scratched nose. "It got little hit on me. But what can show me do?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 10:21 pm

Zardeggy would look up at her before shaking her head as she was busy at the moment but she realized that Zardj'tali wouldn't get the memo. "Bussssy right now, but it you watch you will learn." she said and would slowly start to carve overtime, in comparison to the others she liked to take her time as she knew that by doing it slow she will be able to ensure she got a pristine carve. If Zardj'tali wanted to learn then she would have a lot of opportunities to as enough time would pass for night to come before Zardeggy was done. As for the others it seemed like one of them was rather fertile considering after Zardyoshi surrendered to his libido Zwardsnow would end up pregnant. Both of them would feel energized and Zwardsnow would talk to Zardgrammy back in the main area.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurielle on 15th April 2020, 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 11:05 pm

Yoshi stretched and scratched himself as he came out of the sweet smelling room which now had...other aromas leaking out from it. He looked at Snow and they exchanged a sheepish smile as Yoshi put his cloak back around his shoulders, donning the loin cloth and helmet again as well. He yawned, Oh boy, I feel like it's late, but we couldn't have been in there long. We should try- Yoshi paused, suddenly remembering something very, very important further down the log. Oh no, Ursa! We need to check on him. Yoshi said, pulling out the remaining bits of red fawn meat from the previous day. Perhaps if Ursa was grumpy, he could persuade him to reconsider his temperament. If Yoshi knew anything about that cub, it was that he loved to eat. Making his way down to the room blocked off by fallen stones, Yoshi peaked inside to the darkness, looking for a sign of the Hind Cub. He made whistling and teeth chattering noises, Ursaaaaaa, dinner time! He held the meat up, hoping the cub would smell it as he searched the darkness for a sign.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 11:53 pm

Cubursa had been taking a long nap having had a long day previously with it's wounds managing to heal pretty well from yesterday and when Zardyoshi would enter the room he would growl in welcome before waiting for Zardyoshi to put down the meat before eating it. Once it was done it would brush it's head against him in greeting and if he left the area Cubursa would follow after him with a yawn. Zwardsnow would finish talking with Zardgrammy and would wave to Zardyoshi upon his arrival. "It worked, I should lay an egg in forty-five days but Zardgrammy said it'll go by faster if I rank-Up again. I wonder if that would even be possible."

Zardeggy would finish her carving session and place the Great Horned Skull over her own egg covered skull and would adjust it a bit before cackling to herself and gesticulating wildly as if she were in a battle to test if it would remain stable. She was going to head out but knew it was dark and she really only left at night for food emergencies, fortunately she had enough so she had no intention of leaving at this time, the risk just wasn't worth it in her opinion. "Ssssso, you got yourssssself a pet? Maybe you have it fight Zardrex you win thissss time" Zardeggy said with another cackle as she was enjoying poking fun at Zardyoshi's misfortune. "Sssstill I can teach how to craft now if you like."

Last edited by Aurielle on 15th April 2020, 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 7:37 am

Zardjtali stayed with Zardeggy much of the time to learn how to carve carefully like she did, admiring the skill that the lizardkin had clearly built up whilst Jtali had been hunting all that time. She first pondered going back out, but when she still had plenty left over she could relax for the evening. With her thanks, Zardjtali left the other to their work, and went back to her own little corner. From there, it was time to start to work on one of the black wolves, Carving it up like she was shown, and taking her time even if it would take her in to night.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 10:48 am

An...egg? Yoshi asked Snow, perplexed as he scratched at Ursa’s head and ears. The large cub seemed pleased, a low, content growl escaping his lips. Yoshi, Snow and Ursa would walk back to the main section of the burrow. He found Eggy and another Zard diligently carving different projects. Eggy called him over and Yoshi frowned as she jabbed at him, his anger flaring at the mention of Rex. However, when Eggy mentioned teaching him how to craft, Yoshi nodded eagerly. Ursa took a seat on his massive haunches behind Yoshi, with a curious cock of his head. Yoshi took a seat near Eggy, looking Zardjtali over before nodding, Hi, I’m Yoshi. he then settled in, waiting for Eggy to instruct him.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 12:44 pm

Zardjtali was focused working on the wolf carving it up, but she wasn't antisocial. So when she was talked to she was happy to interact. "Hi! Am Zardj'tali." Despite being the oldest of the current group she still spoke like she just hatched. "Did hunt wolves last day. Zardeggy help teach me to make like she. Want hunt big thing saw other day. Big four leg, spike horn. Think danger. Want Zards strong but I no know how. So I just get strong,"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 4:19 pm

"Okay so, what monsssster partssss do you have, I can sssspare sssome but I want sssstuff in exchange. Ssssstuff like meat if you are hunting that thingy with Zardj'tali." Zardeggy said with her smile being mostly hidden from view due to the new helmet she wore. She would make a sweeping gesture showing all of the parts she had collected over the past six days she had been hunting, with the exception of what she used for her wings she was okay with letting him use some of them to practice crafting. She didn't have anything to crazy but a number of small to humanoid sized monster parts, but the beauty of crafting was that she didn't have to get something exotic to make it useful.

Zardeggy's Stuff:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 4:41 pm

Zardhatta stumbled home with ZardFae not far behind. He had dragged back the shield he was able to carve out of that tanuki back home. They two of them had a hard day. They didn't expect their trio to ever become a duo. Worst part is Hatta was the new comer. They were both hatchlings, he had spent his time learning from ZardGranny, while they were most likely playing and bonding together. ZardFae wished him goodnight and would see him the next day. Zardhatta dropped his new shield and collapsed on a little pile of leaves he had claimed for his own. His dreams were empty and haunting. He'd never forget Gown.

[Sleep end of Day 4]

Hatta would awaken to what felt like a dizzy spell. Was this from his guilt? No... Guilt made his heart hurt, not his loins.... He'd stumble toward the elder. "Wisest one... I feel ill. What's going on?" ZardFae came up to the two of them, feeling strange as well but ignoring it to the best of her capablity. "We... hunt... today?" "I feel strange i don't think so..." Hatta and Fae needed to speak with ZardGranny Asap...

OOC: So like i forgot to report back here for day 3 sleep. Do i get those too?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 7:27 pm

Zardhatta would wake up, feeling a new rush of strength that signified he had leveled up in his sleep but more now he felt a new rush that was located In his groin, while Zardfae would likewise feel the same even though she was still bitter about Zardhatta getting one of them killed. Still it seemed that the other Lizardkin were busy and they had unfortunately just missed Zardgrammy's gathering of the others so it seemed they would have to find a way to solve it on their own. Perhaps if Zardhatta quelled her itch maybe Zardfae wouldn't be so bitter anymore and might cheer up who knows?

Spoiler:
[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 8:57 pm

They couldn't find ZardGran anywhere. They both gazed at each other. Both of them burning up in some strange urge. The two found a private corner of the burrow and had a talk. They talked about a bunch, what to do moving forward, needing to get stronger. About how the male would never let anything happen to her. She was such a close companion. Fae was still mad, a part of her always would be. But she could perhaps. Look past it... Afterall all he said was run. He was sorry and she knew it. The heated feeling just did not end... So... The two made amends and then made amends.

-fade to black-
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 1:27 am

After their rendezvous they would feel a lot better and more importantly they grew a lot closer than they were previously. Still Zardfae needed a bit of space for the time being and thus would go to talk to some of the other female Lizardkin, and as she walked away she would pass by the group of Lizardkin who were sitting on the ground littered by monster parts. It seemed like it was a gathering of the more notable members of their burrow, but if he wasn't interested in joining with them there were other interesting sights. Zardbion was asleep on the ground, while Zardgrammy was humming to herself there was no sign of Zardrex but that was typical as he was rarely home anyways.

Spoiler:

Zardhatta:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 9:29 am

Keanu and Teak decided to kill time for the day. They were told about joining in on a hunt. The others went somewhere seemingly to do something. Keanu didn't really seem to care and Teak most definitely didn't. Hunts meant food and food meant happy Teak. That's all that seemed to matter for him.

The two spent their time trying to refine their skills so they were more prepared against monsters like that horse thing. Teak practicing being much more sneaky and landing blows that cut through flesh like paper. Keanu, the less sneaky of the two, was working on making his attacks hit harder, in general and with an item. They figured one could work more as a distraction and the other could be an ambusher this way.

Skill Training:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 12:26 pm

Yoshi took the Red Fawn Skull off of his head and the bark out from his cloak. Hrm, I don’t have much. Maybe we can use the bark to...make the skull stronger? He asked Eggy with a shrug. He had no idea how this all worked and would wait for the “master” to instruct him. He was pretty open to making just about anything out of the materials. He just wanted to be shown how to do so and then he could be more specific later on. As for Zardj’tali, he’d turn to her after she mentioned hunting some sort of beast earlier. Yoshi scratches the scales on top of his head and frowned, listening to the description of the beast. He turned over his shoulder and looked at Ursa, it certainly didn’t sound like him or his kind. However, regardless of what it was, J’tali had mentioned looking for Zards to hunt the beast together. This was everything he had been looking for in the Zards, genuine cooperation. Yes, Snow and I go with you? Yoshi asked, eager to join forces.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 1:04 pm

Zardkeanu and Zardteak would practice their skills and sure enough they got better at them as time went on. This would allow them to notice the only growing group of Lizardkin who seemed to be all gathered around a collection of monster parts. Likewise due to practicing their skills they would occasionally hear moans coming from one of the corners but due to their dutiful training they didn't see anything until it was over when Zardfae walked away to talk with some of the female Lizardkin. They'd also notice Zardbion asleep near the wall while Zardgrammy seemed to be tidying up a bit while humming to herself. All in all it was a very productive morning for them, though now they were getting a bit puckish, especially Zardteak.

Spoiler:

"I see, we can do that with some sticky sap. We will break the bark into parts and stick it to the Skull. Now I can do thissss the quick way, or you can give me some time and I can do it the right way. If we do thisssss the quick way you will help that way if we messsssss up, I blame you." Zardeggy said setting aside the bark that they would need and some of her precious sticky sap she had an idea of how to do it but depending on how Zardyoshi wanted to proceed they'd do that. Considering Zwardsnow's stomach would grumble a bit, and Cubursa would paw the ground, it seemed that they were hungry so the quicker option might be for the better. Regardless of what he chose however he truly would grasp an understanding of it only by watching her carefully and in his heart he knew that if not for her teaching ability he wouldn't be able to figure it out on his own. Still his acquisition of the skill only showcased how good at crafting Zardeggy was and sure enough she would make a new helmet for him comprised of a Red Fawn skull decently overlayered with bark strips.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurielle on 15th April 2020, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 2:20 pm

No point doing something if we don't do it right, yeah? Yoshi asked Eggy, wishing to take a full hour to take their time and really make the helmet the best it could be. However, the rumbling from Ursa’s stomach made him hesitate. A hungry bear cub was not something he wanted to be around while distracted by Eggy’s lesson. His own stomach began shuddering as well, surprising him until he remembered what he and Snow had been doing the last eight hours. Erm, Snow, we have food at our nest. Could you get it? Snow would smile and nod, happy for a snack to tide her over until they could hunt. She'd fetch the two fruits and remaining bits of fawn flesh, giving the meat to Ursa and sharing the fruit pieces with Yoshi.

With that, the two would begin crafting. Eggy taking the lead role, but allowing Yoshi plenty of chances to get his hands dirty and learn from her. He placed the completed skull on his head, knocking it gently with his scaled fist. Wow Eggy, thanks! We’re going hunting now, if anyone wants to join us. Lizards are stronger together. Yoshi said as a general announcement to any nearby Lizards who were interested in joining he, Ursa and Snow. With that, he would turn and leave regardless of whether or not anyone joined them. He’d wait outside a few minutes, hopeful to form a hunting party, but if no one showed in a few minutes, he and his two companions would skulk off into the night in search of food.

[/exit into Night 5]
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 3:51 pm

Figuring that she had done a pretty good job so far learning from Zardeggy, Zardjtali took her gear back to her nook to let safe. "I come!" She called to Zardyoshi as she did. Once the wolf pelts were away, she hurried back, collecting Zardyaya along the way if she wished to join, and Zardtenor, if they weren't too freaked out still from their encounter together the other day.

[Exit to night, and Zardyoshis topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LizardFolk Burrow
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Just for Fun :: Re: Monster (Mini-RP)-
Jump to: