Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 9 training the first meeting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

Team 9 training the first meeting Empty
PostSubject: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime3rd August 2018, 8:59 pm

"the meeting place.. This should be the spot, the others should be around here either way I guess I can just wait should be good to see who they paired me with" he'd say in a low tone to him self he'd shift his katana to the side at first before take it off and laying it down, since he didn't feel like carrying or using it if they decided to spar but hopefully they would at least be stronger than the last bunch he'd faced in the academy tho there were a few he had his eye on, training with his mother was beginning to become too easy, rather he'd grown older and wasnt able to go all out with her he wanted to push himself even in defeat there was always a lesson.

Team 9 training the first meeting Untitled-3-1

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime3rd August 2018, 11:01 pm

To say she was nervous was an understatement. Would she mesh well with the others? Would they be kind to her and Vivaan? Would she be a burden to the team? All these questions and more ran through her mind as she made her way towards the rendezvous point. From what her guardian had told her, one of her team members were a part of her clan so atleast they had something in common and maybe that would help them come to some sort of mutual understanding? One would hope anyways. Letting out a sigh she would quickly make her way to the training grounds as she didn’t want to be late.

Um, you’re Noharu-kun right?” She asked as she approached the only person that was standing around the training grounds. “I’m Diana, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I hope we can all get along and become the best we can for the village.” She stated politely before bowing. Her pink hues would shift to the left as she noticed the sword he held. Was he any good with it? She found herself thinking as she discovered something else they shared in common. Standing up straight, she would stand adjacent to him quietly waiting for him to either speak, for the third member of their team to arrive or both.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime4th August 2018, 12:07 pm

Ahmya had a natch for being late, it seemed more envied into her exsistance that the trouble maker should never be the first one there, She made sure of this last night by staying up until 5 in the morning and catching every ounce of sleep she could get; until she was woken up by a furious punch to the forehead. ”Well that’s more than enough to get my blood boiling in the morning. She thought as she slowly opened her eyes while a small scar resting in the center of her forehead. She knew the drill it was time for her to get up and go meet her teammates, she quickly got dressed into rose design tight dress that showed the little hips she did have, with black flip flops as she had no plans to do any fighting today.

After properly being kicked out the house she slowly walked to the training grounds where her team was supposed to meet, obviously she was late she planned to be it was there first meeting. Once she arrived at the location she simple said “hey” which would hopefully gather her the attention she had been waiting on for a while now “My name is Ahmya Shinto, I’m not sorry about being late, its only reasonable.”

Last edited by Herose on 4th August 2018, 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime4th August 2018, 1:03 pm

Noharu would look up as the first of his teammates would arrive,offering his hand to her gently as a greeting I'm noharu, as you may already know I'm of the Erlang clan as well. he'd say to Diana as he'd notice the arrival of their final member. Once she'd introduced herself he go through the motions of telling her his name as he'd done just previously, choosing to not really acknowledge the lateness because it wasn't that serious since there jonin wasn't around.
"So with all three of us here we are team nine.. With that being said all we have left is to meet our sensei. Until then what say we get acquainted with each other a bit I'd offer to spar however, it doesn't look like we all would like that but let's keep it brief at least so we can get some training done. he'd say to them both pausing for a second while finding a seat by his katana to sit he'd rest his arms on his chest waiting for one of them to start talking, he preferred workouts but being as they were girls who knew how this would turn out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime5th August 2018, 3:30 pm

Quinton found himself running across the clouds of the sky frantically. He was late, he knew he was late, he knew he'd be late. This was nothing new, but that didn't mean it was right. The man had been assigned a genin squad which he was fairly confident was a punishment due to him falling asleep one too many times at rather important meetings. It wasn't his fault, they were boring and he had been drinking. Arriving at the spot, or rather above the spot they had agreed to meet through letter, Quinton stared down at the three younglings he'd be responsible for for at least the next few months. With a deep sigh the man pat down his jacket before reaching into a pocket on the inside. Retrieving a flask he popped the top and took a long swig before capping the liquid courage and placing it back within his jacket pocket. The man then leapt from the clouds, dropping onto the grassy field of the training grounds in a large plume of dirt, cracking the ground beneath him slightly.

Yooooooo- achk ca fu. Quinton began before breaking into a fit of coughing due to the plume of dirt he had kicked up. He wiped at his face and eyes, trying to cover his mouth while fan the air in front of him so he could breathe. Finally, after a long minute of coughing and choking, the dirt cloud cleared and Quinton wiped his face before looking up sheepishly at the genin. He smiled widely and cleared his throat,
As I was saying, yoooooo youngins, what's the haps? He fished around in his jacket pocket, the white having been heavily dirtied and browned from the dust cloud, before pulling out a crumpled piece of paper. Unfurling it he looked down and studied a crude drawing of three stick figures marked with the names of his pupils. He looked up at the three then back down at the drawing before crumpling it up and tossing it over his shoulder.

Right then, I am your wonderful, marvelous, dashingly handsome sensei Quinton Arashi. You can call me Q, or Mr. Q, or Mr. Fantastic....or just Red. Any of those work, honestly I'll probably respond to just about anything. Quinton said, though the last sentence seemed to be more of a spoken thought for himself than a sentence addressing the children. He stared at them, a moment of awkward silence passing between them,
And you all are...?

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime5th August 2018, 9:44 pm

Diana would smile before extending her hand towards the final member of their team for a handshake. Whether or not she accepted the handshake she would turn her attention back towards Noharu to address his statement. “I think it would be wonderful to get to know each other since it would help us mesh better as a team, we’ll be together for a long time after all.” Truth be told she wasn’t much of a fan of fighting as she only did so whenever it was necessary so if such a situation presented itself she would either opt out of participating or just look to get out of it all together. As she was about to tell her two teammates about herself, another person would fall out of the sky causing a dust cloud to rise up from the ground. Diana would take a quick step back to avoid getting dirt on her brand new dress and once he was done coughing his lungs up she would introduce herself, again. “Um, I’m Diana Erlang, Quinton-sensei” She said softly before bowing to the man. Though it wasn’t present in her voice or her facial expression she was actually annoyed at the fact that she had to reintroduce herself just because her sensei was late, especially since she had gotten up early to arrive on time just for him to show up whenever he wanted.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime6th August 2018, 12:50 pm

Ahmya threw a smile onto her face as she glanced at the other female on the team besides herself ”yo!” she said to the girl with a malicious smile on her face, soon moving towards the girl to measure her breast with her hands, well that was until someone basically fell from the sky causing a large cloud of dust to cover the area for a few moments. All Ahmya could really do was cover her mouth and cough as it was a little to late for her to jump out the way of their sensei, once the cloud of smoke clear she brushed her dress off clearing it of the dirt that had gotten on it. ”you could’ve at least gave us a warning, punk. she yelled hoping to interrupt whatever he was saying. Her eyes drifted to noharu which had seemed to want to test his limit ”if you still want to get a training in I’m all in for kicking his ass” she whispered to noharu and Diana.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime6th August 2018, 1:16 pm

As the explosion of dust,rocks and grass engulfed the area, noharu would stand dusting off his clothes calmly not bothering to look yet I wasn't expecting that, nor that our sensei would be here honestly but It can't be that bad. he thought to himself before eyeing the man whom just introduced himself. He'd already formed his own thoughts on them within their short times of meeting but at the risk of sounding harsh he kept it to himself and would introduce himself Noharu Arashi-Erlang he'd utter casually as he'd look over at the other two briefly to gauge a reaction. He didn't initially get a super crazy impression from the teacher but a jonin had many surprises he knew, and come to think of it both of his squad mates seemed extremely lax which made him wonder a bit about how they'd fair as a team. Either way as long as they weren't all K.I.A. in his opinion he was fine with it. so what are we hear to do? Is this like a get to know each other thing or.....? I mean I know today is day one and all before eyeing ahmya and saying I don't know if that's a good idea he could probably take all three of us with ease but then again what's the worse that could happen? But are you two dressed for that? pointing out their dresses

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime6th August 2018, 3:16 pm

Quinton stared at his new pupils for a long moment, registering everything that had been said. Each had reacted to his entrance and responded to his question in varying ways, which on the one hand was good. It meant they were each unique and wouldn't bore him. On the other hand he could already feel a headache beginning in the recesses of his mind as he realized he'd have to juggle three very different personalities.
Quinton-sensei, huh? Not sure how I feel about that one, makes me feel old...kinda has a nice ring to it though. He said with a slight frown before turning to Ahmya.
Punk on the other hand, not a nice ring to it missy. Let's scrap that one, try again.

Quinton then turned his attention to the third member, a wide smile broadening his face,
Arashi huh? Ay hey hey there cousin. The large man said with a deep belly laugh,
Though looking at ya you'd never know it, missing our trademark red hair. Quinton said, pointing to his messy frock of red hair atop his head, his hood having been flung off in the erupting dust cloud.
Alright so let's see, Quinton began, putting out his fingers as he counted the various traits of his new squad,
So we've got two Erlangs, an Arashi, Ahmya I've been told you're a Shinto...creepy. He said with an exaggerated shiver.

Alright that's a lot to work with. Before you three knuckleheads get to beatin the crap out of each other, let's figure out some of your strengths and weaknesses. I might not be the world's greatest teacher but I know how to stay alive and work in a squad, those are skills you're going to want to learn. So starting with Miss Diana over here, I want you to tell me a few things. Let's hear about your chakra natures, what area within your clan you specialize in and the type of shinobi you want to become. What I mean is will you specialize in Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Kenjutsu, that sort of thing. Are you a short range, up close and personal brawler, can you take a hit and dish it back out ten fold? Give as much detail as you can, there's really no right answer and if you don't know, you don't know, we'll figure it out in due time. Quinton dropped to the ground, the large man sitting cross legged in the dirt with is elbows resting on his knees. His hands cupped underneath his chin as he looked up at his pupils expectantly,
Whenever you're ready then.

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime6th August 2018, 8:52 pm

Diana would before stepping forward. She would take a second to mull over what exactly she was going to say before speaking clearly and confidently. “Well, firstly I have two chakra natures, Lightning and Magnet which works well with the fact that I belong to the Denkou branch of the Erlang clan. There isn’t really an image of what kind of shinobi I hope to be as in all honesty I’m not too fond of fighting but due to my guardian being a crazed lunatic he never allowed me to choose a more supportive role. With that said, I look to specialize in Kenjutsu and Ninjutsu since the lunatic I mentioned earlier insists that I learn the art of the sword.” She ended waiting for the others to continue. Truth be told, if it was up to her she would be living an ordinary life since she felt as if she wasn’t cut out for the whole shinobi thing, despite the fact that she was fairly good with the sword and the techniques she’d been practicing, maybe she’ll grow into it?

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime6th August 2018, 9:23 pm

I see so he plans to feel us out first, I guess its obvious to see that I don't resemble a normal arashi, mom always said I had her grandfathers wild hair, but I ended up with my grandmas eyes I guess her genes were dominant. Noharu thought while awaiting the respose from Diana. Once she'd finish and it was his turn while rubbing the back of his head he'd let a small sigh out before explaining about himself......from what I know of my Erlang heritage and my affinity to both lightning and wind mid to close range would be one half of me while with my arashi side I could probably cover  as area suppression and control with storm release, for long range. But I was also born with a mutation as the world calls it...  My goal is to be commander of all anbu,not defined by my name but my skill,and one day he'd say calmly before looking up, they'll recognize greatness he'd say to himself without them hearing, I can show you what I mean by "mutation" but I'll only use it on you sensei I'll keep some secrets to myself and show you a bit  Diana, Ahmya.. he'd say staring into his sensei's eye before glancing at the others to see their reactions

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime7th August 2018, 5:45 pm

Ahmya watch carefully as every word left Diana’s mouth ”I wonder how her lips taste?” She blurted out right before Noharu began to talk, She then looked at noharu with a shocked on her face before looking away from everybody; Before she realized it was her turn to talk about herself “Well, i am a soulless-ronin, i belong to the shinto clan. My ronin abliity is called Demon snow, its weird cause my father says my mother was a samurai and for me to be a ronin is a wierd coincidence my father say but i feel like losing my mom made him a bit crazy; but I. My soul orb contains the blaze element.” She paused for a moment and winced at Diana knowing at this moment she had everyone’s attention ”I focus on keeping enemies at a distance or forcing them to either get burned or smashed by Mamma’s Fist.” she joked to her teammate. She kept a calm look until she began to think in-depth on exactly what Mr.Q had said ”Call me a knuckleshead again and my knuckles will be inside your head” she stated.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime8th August 2018, 9:09 am

Quinton scratched his under beard in thought as the team finished up summarizing themselves. He had heard Ahmya's sudden blurt of a thought but after careful consideration of the girl's probable fragile ego, decided to simply ignore it instead of make fun of her...this time anyway.
Hmmm quite the interesting group we've got here. The two Denkou Erlang are more my speed with their lightning techniques, they'll be easy to teach. Ms. Shinto though, you're going to be...difficult.

Quinton said with a frown, staring at the young girl. A soulless-ronin hybrid with a very strange ability from the sound of it, Shinto bugs which were always quite useful and to top it all off a Blaze release core? What in the hell was he going to do with her? Still, regardless he'd find a way and naturally she sounded quite strong so he wasn't all worried. His frown of concentration quickly turned into a smirk,
Ah well, we'll figure it out won't we? And I'm sure your knuckles could be inside my head someday, but not today, so don't bother squirt. You three will learn that to get anywhere in life you're going to have to start out eating shit. Once you've eaten enough shit from people and the world in general, that's when you get to be the one at the top and everyone else lines up with their spoons to eat your shit. Be patient kids, it sucks but it'll pay off. The large man said with a laugh.

Alrighty, welp, no point in wasting time just standing around here. Quinton said as he jumped to his feet and dusted off his backside.
Let's see if you three are all just talk or can actually walk the walk. See those three logs down there? Quinton asked, pointing to three large logs, the top part of the trees long since cut off and dragged away to act as training posts for young Genin. Targets had been spray painted on the front of them for anyone wanting to dabble in ranged combat.
I want you to...well I want you to mess em up really. Unleash hell on them, give them your best shot, let's see where you're starting at so I know where I can bring you to. Ready. Set. GO!

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime8th August 2018, 11:31 am

Diana stood there for a moment to mull over what the others had said about their fighting styles while also ignoring Ahmya’s statement about her lips because well, that was just disturbing. With some work they could be pretty amazing not only individually but also as a unit but that would require her to actually want to learn how to fight and there lies the problem as she simply just wasn’t interested in doing so mainly due to the fact that meant she would have to be spending more time training with her guardian. It wasn’t that he was a bad man, in fact, he took good care of her and she was grateful, it was just mainly because whenever he began training he would trail off into his dreamland where he spoke of some village back in the day that had monsters and that his family were the best at kenjutsu and she was tired of listening to his stories.

Back to the present, Diana would turn her attention to the logs that her sensei had pointed out. Well, she probably forgot to mention that she didn’t know any actual techniques besides a few basic techniques so this would be an ineffective exercise. “Guess I’m first then.” She stated before making her way towards log then drawing her katana. Taking a deep breath, she would swing the sword downwards into the log hoping it would just cut through it, turns out that was just wishful thinking as the sword not only didn’t even manage to go cut through a few inches of the log, it also ended up being lodged into the log. “Well, this is embarrassing.” She muttered to herself while struggling for about five minutes until she was able to dislodge the sword.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime8th August 2018, 1:55 pm

Noharu would watch carefully as Diana went through her first motions in front of them all what she wouldn't realize was his base state raidengan active watching her moves closely, deactivating it just before she'd land. As to not make her feel to far behind he didn't want her to actually know he was watching her with it and thus wouldn't show it again. When it was his turn he'd stand before walking towards the post to retrieve her sword after a good pull or two he'd walk back to where he was to hand it back to her. nice movement, you have denkou blood to be sure. Next time try channeling your lightning through it.. Just a tip my mother raised me with he'd smirk at her gently before nodding and walking back to face the training posts. my turn I suppose after speeding through his first set of handseals, Noharu would build chakra into his stomach before releasing a medium sized wave of water to flood the area of the posts before following up with handseals for one of his clans most known moves,jumping high he'd inhale deep focusing more chakra into his lungs lightning release: Great Electro Ball!! releasing a giant orb of lightning release that would crash into the now pond of water around the posts causing the electricity to crackle in the water for several minutes before dissipating since he'd held back a bit and didn't want to cause a fire. how's that?.. he'd ask before awaiting to see what ahmya could do.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime8th August 2018, 11:18 pm

Ahmya looked towards diana as she focused on the log in front of her, Ahmya ouldn’t exactly keep up with wat the sword did but she knew for a fact it was weak; watching this she smiled then released a soft snort, soon enough she let out a large chuckle. It was short-lived as Noharu gave diana a price of advice, she could only watch as he combine the water fall jutsu with a lightning release technique she wasn’t quite sure of, but it would mar for a large stun for the team to retaliate against other people. Ahmya nudged a wink toward nohaur’s direction, hopefully he was paying attention to her or at least noticed her playful jesture. Ahmya walked over to towards the log before cracking her neck and her hands ”Mr.Q did you really think i was going to be doing this, i rather be home sleeping in my bed right now.” she stated before stomping her foot against the ground, she moved back to the ground to relax on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime10th August 2018, 9:37 pm

Quinton watched Diana walk over to the log with little confidence in her step. He scratched at his beard in thought as she drew her sword, his interest growing. He assumed he was going to watch his first pupil do her very best, striking the log in half or shredding it in with ease. After all it seemed year after year the youngins were getting stronger and stronger. However, when she not only barely chipped the log but actually got her sword stuck within the bulk of it, Quinton frowned. That was far from what he had been expecting from his pupils.
Good, He said to Diana, it's a start and everyone needs to start somewhere.

He then waited and watched Noharu take his turn. He smirked for a moment as Noharu tried to give his squad-mate some pointers and feedback. Not only did that mean Quinton's life might be made a bit easier by having the genin coach one another rather than he do everything, but it also showed the beginning of good teamwork...well, so long as Diana took the feedback positively and didn't lash out.
Hmm better, you certainly have a footing in Ninjutsu. Believe you me, that lightning and water combination can make for some deadly combinations, especially once we tap into your storm release.

Quinton frowned as he watched Ahmya wink towards Noharu. The hell was up with this girl? Was she looking to become a great Shinobi or just a quick hook up? He looked at Noharu and Diana for a moment, trying to decide what to do. He then strode towards Ahmya by the logs and kneeled down to match her height with his own impressive one. He looked her dead in the eyes, placing a strong hand on her shoulder in what at first seemed like a kind gesture before speaking in a low voice so only Ahmya could hear him,
Listen you little shit, if you're looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend or some friend who identifies as a trigender toaster that's fine, but you do that on your own time. If you don't give me your absolute dedication during these little pow-wows then I promise you I will make your life a living hell. They don't pay me enough to babysit you little shits and they certainly won't compensate me for all the rehab I have to go through after your punk ass winds up dead and I drink myself into a coma over the guilt. So get your shit together, do SOMETHING to that log and let's move this process along.
A long pause passed between the two before Quinton smiled, pat her on the shoulder and stood back up, walking away from the girl. He clapped his hands, trying to play the whole conversation off to Diana and Noharu as some constructive sensei pep talk,
Alright Ahmya, here we go. Show us what ya got!

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime11th August 2018, 12:23 pm

Ahmya would stare down Quinton after calling her a trigender toaster, anything after that went in one ear and out the other until he yelled something to the log “wait Mr.Q... does the mean...that you currently have dreams bout me?” She responded. She sighed to the thought of this as calling out demon snow would make things difficult for her later in the day, She preformed several hand seals before focusing her chakra onto her fist then moving the fist in the direction of the log; the blaze release chakra would fly off her fist keeping the form of her fist before reaching the log and dispersing as soon as it hit the log, Causing the log to hold a small flame on the upper right section of the log. She glanced at Mr.Q ”is this good enough?” She questioned rolling her eyes before walking over to the group and sitting down, knowing that she could’ve moved it faster by getting closer to it.

Used:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime11th August 2018, 8:49 pm

He'd finish watching the two talk before noharu would whistle at ahmya, he'd give a slight nod to her as if to say "not right now" hoping that she'd take it easy before deciding to intervene before the two came to blows.. I mean after all he was a jonin and despite how good any of them thought they were none could hold a candle to him in their current states and ahmya's mouth would land them in trouble if she kept poking at the lion let's just have you relax we wouldn't want you to be sent back to the academy now would we? he'd say after using his lightning release body flicker technique to bridge the gap between them gripping her shoulder gently he'd zap her a bit with his lightning chakra before trying to steer her away from the posts after their little exchange this happening after she'd done what she was told he'd whisper to her please stop agitating that man or we are all going to be in a skirmish and I can't protect both of you against him.. Besides we're here to get to know one another and grow not fight.. Just keep your sensual emotions out of the squad affairs and don't let him here it he seems a bit sensitive  in that area"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime12th August 2018, 9:51 pm

Diana agreed that if her sword was imbued with lightning it would’ve easily cut through the log, but the thing was she didn’t know any a technique like that or any lightning technique in general. She would inspect her katana real quick to see if the blade got messed up. “Well, it’s not that bad.” She said to herself before sheathing the weapon and turning her attention to Noharu’s attempt at destroying the log. He’s good. She thought to herself as she watched him easily combine both water and lightning styles. This was something she had been looking into doing but the difference was that she had to combine with Vivaan since she didn’t have access to water release.

She wasn’t sure what was Ahmya’s deal but she did seem like someone who never gotten enough attention as a kid that and she was kinda creepy. Either way she would keep her distance from whatever it was that was going on and waited on their sensei’s instructions.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime13th August 2018, 11:02 pm

Quinton raised an eyebrow as Ahmya performed her jutsu, not bad, though the question about him dreaming about her was a bit concerning. If not for the fact that it made it sound like a pedophile, it also showed Quinton that Ahmya was quite clearly living in her own little world. That could be very dangerous in a teammate and was something he'd have to beat- train out of her as they went along. As she walked passed him, asking if that was good enough with a roll of her eyes he frowned and grumbled to himself,
Little shit, wipe that shit eating grin off your face in no time is what I'll do. She was going to be a handful.

As Noharu appeared between them Quinton stared at him in surprise. Though a low rank technique, the Lightning Release: Body Flicker wasn't just something everybody had. That was a difficult technique to master and an invaluable tool out in the field. This kid was full of surprises. He watched as he walked Ahmya away, muttering something to her about not getting on Quinton's bad side.
Too late. He thought as some clouds above him began to grumble with thunder, booming in the day time sky. He frowned but waved them off, dissipating them as he realized Ahmya wasn't worth his time. He wasn't here to beat her, he was here to teach her...though he'd rather just beat her.
Quinton took a deep breath, rubbing the bridge of his nose,
Alright folks, let's call it a day. I need to consider what I've seen here and what you've said about your fighting styles. I'll start formulating a strategy and a team dynamic tonight. Rest up, our next session will be far less painless. With that, a cloud suddenly swooped low to the ground and passed over Quinton. As it continued on its way back up to rejoin its bretheren in the sky, Quinton was gone.

[exit]

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime15th August 2018, 6:35 pm

”I swear to you, we can beat that man one day very soon.” she whispered to noharu who gave her a bit of a shock after body flickering to her. She paused for a few seconds before deciding it was time for her to retreat home, she glanced one more time at sensei Q then made a quick dash towards her house; there was nothing more for her to say other than “get strong Diana.” before her voice faded into pure whispers.

[exit]

Techs Learned:

Last edited by Herose on 22nd August 2018, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime15th August 2018, 8:25 pm

The day had ended a lot quicker than she had expected but with them not that versed fighting wise she understood that there wasn’t much else he could do with them at the moment so a review of what he had seen today was probably for the best. “Thank you for showing up today Quinton-sensei” She said while bowing to him. Once he left she would turn to her to her teammates before walking up to them. “It was nice meeting you two as well, we’ll be together for quite a long time, I hope we become stronger as a team and individually and even if we don’t become the best genin team in the Five nations, let’s be the best of friends.” She said with her usual warm smile before taking Noharu by the hand and shaking it. She wasn’t sure that she wanted to get too close to Ahmya since she couldn’t shake the feeling that she wanted to do inappropriate things to her. What did her guardian call those kinds of people? Rapists? Either way, before she could decide Ahmya was already gone. What a strange individual. Anyways, if Noharu didn't have anything he’d like to say to her she would wave goodbye before heading home. She had a lot of work to put in.

Team Training :

Techs Learned:

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime16th August 2018, 1:37 pm

Noharu would let go giving ahmya a slight glance again to make sure she wouldn't just go off again before looking towards their teacher as he began to speak again, he could tell he was a bit irritated however things were semi relaxed and ok for the moment however just as he thought that he would focus in on his last words before replying I'll make sure to be prepared next time around... to fight he'd say making sure that Quinton would hear him before turning to the others just before they'd leave,  with the right preparations to do so any mountain can be toppled, you two. there will undoubtedly be foes stronger than us while we maybe a strong team but strength only works sometimes we have to hone our minds as well as body and play things smart. Our first goal should be reaching a level to actually be a challenge to our superiors despite our inexperience. Diana if you need help with any lightning style training you know where to find me ahmya same goes for you only without the lightning style. Let's do our best and the next time we meet I expect you two will be stronger than now..you two are my first real friends in life... so no matter where things turn we'll always be together and I'll always come to help you just make sure you don't forget this. he'd say to them both before they'd leave and with that he'd body flicker away leaving only a slight breeze behind as he'd make his way back home to the training field his mother had made for him to get a work out before the day would end.

[Exit]

Tech learned: will post later in a claim after approval

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime19th September 2018, 1:52 pm

Approved

Team 9 training the first meeting G0WjTfWTeam 9 training the first meeting ND0xd4yTeam 9 training the first meeting YVQ3JFQTeam 9 training the first meeting AwblMK0

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
*Totally didn't steal the spreadsheet from Yuki...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 training the first meeting   Team 9 training the first meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 9 training the first meeting
Page 1 of 1