Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Heading Home (Travel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Heading Home (Travel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th April 2015, 9:29 am

"A fanatic i see. Hmm well then you might do well with my little task." With a soft snicker the spider became humanoid as shrank down to just a bit taller then Shiro. "One of my children shows great promise as it requires chakra to hatch, unlike the rest of my children." She walked towards her nest of eggs and picked up one of the eggs laying there. "I would like you to take this one with you and raise it out in the world. I have a feeling it will only be hindered in its growth if it is raised here." She walked slowly back towards Shiro and held the egg out to him. "Name and everything will be decided by you, its guardian. Teach it what you will but protect it, or i'll hunt you down and use your body to feed my other children." The way out was revealed via spider web blocking as she sent Shiro on his way after he accepted the egg, well assuming he took the egg, if he did then she would have turned him around and patted him on the back before quickly disappearing back into the darkness of the cave system. If he didn't she would allow him to leave freely due to his affinity with spiders. However, she would no longer allow him to reenter the caves.
Back to top Go down

Heading Home (Travel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2