Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Heading Home (Travel)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro

Hiro

Heading Home (Travel) Empty
PostSubject: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 3:25 am

Shiro had heard a bit of the meeting but had left immediately, the crowd gathering had been annoying. Having left ahead of everyone else, Shiro had gone to one of the transport tubes and boarded one of dipus special boats. Now he was out on the sea on an open ship headed toward Hakagakure. It was dark outside, a waning gibous held the sky in its grip. However it was barely noticeable through the thick rain clouds that blanketed the sky. It would no doubt start raining any minute, a dangerous sign for boats.

Last edited by Shiro on 14th December 2014, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 4:57 am

Now that he was on his way Reiver quickly took the special transport boat trying to catch up with his new charge which luckily for him he wasnt too far behind and by the time he was topside in the boat he could make out a shape in the slight distance, from what he could see it was a boat, naturally right, much like the one he was in. "Hmm well lets hope the kid can fair well in these conditions right? haha" he smiled as he started to row as well just so he could catch up to the kid. "Man these kids just run off....." he shrugged again but with in maybe a half hour of playing catch up he finally was side by side with Shiroichi. "You're Shiroichi Tanimoto i take it?" Reiver looked at the boy and smiled a bit. "Im Reiver..... And starting today i happen to be your sensei, the rest of our team will be catching up to us later."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 7:25 pm

There was another pair of eyes cast to the clouded moon, eyes of a soft shade of purple. These eyes often looked at the moon, often wondered upon the myths and legends that surrounded it, the power that it supposedly held. Was it a part of that power that was placed into them whenever the full moon came around? They weren't certain. Reaching back they pulled the hood up over their head, hiding their face mainly from view as they stepped onto the deck of the boat properly, scanning over the few people that stood there, two males, shinobi from their equipment talking. So enemies it would seem. With a flick of their head they turned and stalked past the two males.

This person turned out to be rather short, maybe just under five feet in height with a long flowing black cloak surrounding their body. If Reiver or Shiro had any form of low-light or night vision they would notice that the cloak had a series of small seals etched into the hem. The person walked past though, passing within inches of both of the males, their cloak brushing against Reiver's and Shiro's legs. They walked forwards and stood at the edge, staring out over the water with their hands clutching the railings. There was something decidedly off about this person though, something that said they shouldn't really be there...
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 7:36 pm

"So you are my sensei, eh? Nice to me-" Shiro was cut off as the guy walked by. Because of their position it had meant he walked between them, which sort of ticked Shiro off. "Hey now! Don't yah know its rude to walk between people having a conversation?" He would say as he looked toward the stranger. Shiro was a bit on edge as he didn't trust the rain clouds and the sea together. He could already feel the light sprinkle that came before the rain would start. He would wait for the stranger to apologize or something, but if he didn't then Shiro would get a bit more ticked and begin walking toward the guy.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 7:49 pm

Reasonably deducting from the current situation Reiver grabbed Shiroichi and pulled him back so that he could stand between this new person and his student. "I wasnt aware there was to be a third person here...." He knew that his other charges wouldnt be here anytime this soon, not to mention no one else was given permission to leave that he was informed of. "Why don't you just tell us who you are and turn around nice and slowly." his eyes never left the shoulders of the person before them, but he didnt tense up he was yes nervous due to not knowing the potential of his own student and wasnt sure if he would need to protect him or if he could hold his own grounds.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 7:58 pm

They were nervous apparently, that was good, it would make them easier to kill. Although it was bothersome that she couldn't do another pass to place some more of her little friends upon their body. So with a sigh she looked up into the sky and then turned her head around to look at the pair of them over her shoulder. Her purple eyes shone with an otherworldly light and a grin split her features before she turned around. Reaching up she hooked the edge of her hood and pulled it down. What was revealed was shockingly white skin, it was as though she was an albino, her hair told much the same story. Long white locks flowed down around her head, dusting over her shoulders with the gentle eddies of the storm that was brewing.

The main issue that the two shinobi might find was that she looked to be very young, barely even ten years old. Her hands drummed a rhythm on the bannister behind her as she leaned against it, her cloak still fluttering around her body. At one point it moved out of the way revealing the pair of swords that she had strapped at her hips. Still she drummed out that rhythm, deigning not to speak until a few moments later. "Sigh... How bothersome, it would appear that I was caught..." She said dramatically, throwing a hand into the air and fawning backwards before snapping her eyes to look at Reiver, smirking at him. "Or have I? My name is Olivia, it is a pleasure to meet you both. I'm simply heading home to Anguish, I'm meeting some family on the mainland, is that quite alright?" She raised a slender white eyebrow and cocked her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 8:27 pm

Shiro would freeze up at the sudden action of his sensei stopping him. His words rang true in Shiro's head causing him to narrow his eyes and better scan the person from the light of the boat. He was surprised when a girls voice echoed out from the person in front of him. He listened with a puzzled expression and observed her clothing as she turned and spoke. That makes no sense. Everyone knows that the civilians were evacuated, they were arriving in hordes this morning..." he would say as he looked at her more closely. "Also, Im pretty sure I dont remember such a pretty face from my graduating class nor the current graduating class. You arent wearing a military outfit... And civilians wouldnt get access to the boats in this time... Who are you?" Maybe she just paid the boatsmen off to let her by. But even so, her words of visiting family in Anguish made no sense, Shiro had watched the civilians come in this morning, his sensei had been with them directing the other shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 8:52 pm

Reiver made no movement and seemed to be rather calm as well. He kept his eyes on the young woman before him. His student had already pointed out something that shattered her story, although he already knew this couldn't be the case, unfortunately Shiroichi just gave away a path they could have used to 'one up' her but that was fine he only needed to make sure if this truly was an enemy and who it was. Right now it looked to be stacking up to them coming across a spy which means a few things, one she could have been at the meeting, two she could have been raiding for information without anyone completely paying attention, that was a bad idea Roxas forgot to take into account they could spy, so he ended up pulling everyone to have the meeting rather than holding two separate meetings. "Unfortunately the boy speaks correctly. You may want to take the chance and fix your story, its okay ill wait...." he had personally seen to that people were safe in dipu, yes there is always that case where one or two stay, but this naturally was a different story. Civilians couldn't use the boats alone unless with one of jonin level, plus from how she was presenting herself it was clear she was no civilian, but one couldnt be too safe she very well could be a civi but very brash and well trained. One thing for sure he never seen her before.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 9:02 pm

Sighing quietly Olivia reached up and curled some of the white strands of her hair around her finger, using it to think. She didn't need to fix her story of course, she was lying that was true but what was there to fix about her story? She didn't give any true details, she only gave where she was going and a vague idea of who she was meeting. The little boy was more bothersome in what he was saying but she still had her own ways of getting through it. "I was hoping that you wouldn't be utterly moronic and stick to one idea. What makes you think that I'm a civilian at all? Perhaps neither of you have chakra sight, that's fair enough." She shifted the left side of her cloak to further reveal the longsword that sat there. It was quite well made with a straight guard and a large pommel spike obviously used for stabbing people.

"I am a Mercenary, hired to go bolster some defenses and provide aid. There were a few others like myself but they are staying in Dipugakure for a while but I do not need to sleep or eat as much as they do so I didn't really bother with it. All the better to help with the war effort, eh? So I'm going to meet my family in Anguish, tell them to get their sorry arses to Dipu and then head on to the blockades and wait. Should be easy enough for me." She shrugged and brought her cloak back over her sword before crossing her arms over her chest. Either these two would believe her and she could get back to the mainland before rushing off to Ash to relay the information that she had gleaned... Or they would finally decide to attack her and she could slay the pair of them, they didn't seem worth her time but it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 9:12 pm

Shiro raised his eyebrows at her words and smiled when she revealed her weapon. "Woah, cool. Mind if i hold it? I love swords, always wanted one but couldnt afford it. Mind if i check it out? Please, oh please?" said Shiro jumping up and down like a kid in a candy store. He held his hands together as if in prayer, hoping to check out the blade. [Color=violet]"Is it a normal or one of those cool special blades? Whats it made of? Oh please, oh please let me hold it! Ill show you something cool if you let me hold it for just a minute!"[/color he would say, looking her in the eyes with a version of puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 9:27 pm

Things started to seem off but his attention was brought back to what was actually happening, mercenary unit.... neither Roxas, himself or any of the other leaders brought in 'extra' units to help nor would they really allow them inside dipu even more so during a meeting such as that. "Ah i think i remember hearing something about some sort of mercenaries." He decided to fake it for a little bit as he let himself seem a bit more relaxed. "What sort of commander do you have?" red flag after red flag kept popping into his head as he realized any number of things could be underworks right now all because he was careless enough to be solely focused on catching up to his charge to make sure he was safe. "Names Lynks, don't ask i know odd name right?" pointing a thumb as the boy he spoke again. "This here is Shiro he id a bit of an odd ball from what i was told." he couldnt be sure if she heard them or not, but he had ways to pull fast ones as well. He hopped that Shiroichi would catch on that she was still a suspect but not give up that he knew.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 9:40 pm

"Unfortunately not, my friend, this is my sword. I have a strict policy about keeping my weapons to myself, the last time I let someone look at one of my swords the bastard ran off with it." This as it happened was entirely true, she was quite pissed off and still hadn't managed to track down the little fucker that took her sword. Her hand clenched tightly for a moment and she gave a little growl before chuckling quietly and running her fingers through her hair again. It was bothersome when her emotions got the better of her but she managed to bring them back under control and looked over her shoulder to check out over the ocean, sighing softly.

"I don't actually have a Commander, I'm part of a small group of independent units that work together for maximum effect over a multitude of areas. So yeah, sorry, I can't really answer that question... Lynks..." She grinned at him. She was at the meeting though, she knew that this person wasn't called that... Reivar, a jonin, or at least newly promoted to such. Shouldn't be too much of a threat but depending on the techniques that he could use he could prove rather dangerous. Her eyes narrowed but she nodded and then rested her hand on the hilt of her sword. Obviously he was at least partially on to her, that was just bothersome, it meant that he knew something about the upper echelons. She sighed softly and then walked forwards and passed both of them once more, cloak brushing against their legs. Reaching the other side of the boat she leaned on the railing. "So what are you two gentleman going towards the mainland for?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 9:49 pm

Shiro frowned when she denied him but that didnt stop him. He followed her, walking by her side where the blade itself was. When they got to the rail and she spoke he placed a hand on her shoulder. "You said your blade had been stolen?" He would ask, beginning to rub her back to try and comfort her, seeing as he had just sparked a nerve by mentioning the blade in the first place. "You know... I did overhear a guy at the docks talking about how they jacked some Zireh's blade. Said she was a cutie. Now that i think about it he mentioned her wearing something strange, but he still managed to trick her. Could this possibly be your man? If so I can tell you his current destination." He kept rubbing, moving his hand up to the nape of her neck then back to the shoulder blades. She was smaller than him, but that didn't matter, she was pretty cute and her albino skin was entrancing.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 10:06 pm

Sadly it seemed his warning reached on deaf ears, but it was too soon to jump forward to do anything, if he did it would only tip her off that he knew. "Well that is unusual. Can't say i heard much about the group working with us, but that i didnt expect." he smiled softly but unfortunately for him he didn't know about the girl thus not knowing what she would do while Shiroichi played fanboy so close to her made him feel the heat a little. "So how long have you been a merc?" it was a fairly natural question right? "No i don't think that was her sword Shiro, i heard they apprehended the crook not long ago and the sword was returned." He had a feeling things were about to get dicey, but he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 10:31 pm

One thing very odd would happen when Shiro tried to touch Olivia on the shoulder. Rather than actually meeting her shoulder, instead his hand would fly through where she once was, at least to his perceptions and slam down onto the railing. It was at this point that Olivia knew it was time to actually start the destruction. Both of these people were opponents and she knew that one was of a higher rank while the other was part of one of the groups going against the Dobutsu. Killing him would weaken the Council though which would make life easier later on. It looked as though it was actually time to dish out the pain.

Hopping back a few feet, cloak fluttering around her body, she casually made a handseal under the cover of her cloak, unable to be seen while she moved. Immediately both Reiver and Shiro would experience a horrifically painful crushing force on their sides and would probably be knocked flying due to the force of the tags that they had placed on them. Of course they wouldn't have noticed the tags due to Olivia's Gentle Touch so they'd really have no way to dodge the explosions, as oddly soundless as they were. They didn't even generate smoke but what happened next was a few small puffs coming from the young girl's cloak before she tossed them out at Vacuum Release speeds, three towards Reivar's chest and one towards Shiro's stomach. The shuriken were four pointed and seemed to be glowing faintly, reflecting a bit more moonlight than they normally would.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime14th December 2014, 10:52 pm

So thats what was going on... Shiro would smile as he felt intense pain coming from his lower half as the bombs exploded, sending him flying overboard. As he soared through the air he would see the puffs of smoke occurring and grin wide. The pain hurt like a bitch, blood dripping from his mouth. As he fell toward the water he would see the shuriken come forth and cry out as it stabbed him in his left side, the angle cut off slightly by the decent. He sunk beneath the water somewhat, writhing in pain. However, with the rain now pouring forth and the waves growing, itd be difficult to see him, especially at night.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime15th December 2014, 1:35 am

there was a sharp pain from the explosion, but he was able to redirect his movements actually pushing towards the explosion rather than away, avoiding the couple shuriken that would have stuck to his chest. "Well shit at least you show your colors...." holding his side Reiver stood up and watched the small girl and in a moments notice, since he knew the boy couldn't see him he activated the first stage of his curse seal, and shortly after the second. His form began to shift and change as he looked more demonic than human. "Lets pray he lives or before you know it ill have your head." he seemed to stare into her soul next he formed his Crystalline Souldrinker scythe. "It would have been nicer for you to have actually been part of the nation...." His breathing started to even up as he made sure he wouldn't go over board and go on a killing rampage. rolling on the balls of his heels Reiver waited a moment then dashed forward at vacuum release speeds darting at her. All he needed to do was smack her around with his scythe and then she would be well a huge stone of crystal......

On top of that Reiver also activated his hidden mist technique, and due to Reiver's passive genjutsu weaving once the mist rolled in his next trick came into play, he vanished from sight as if becoming part of the mist itself. His laughter echoed as as he silently moved closer to the girl and when he finally got close enough the effects truly started to kick in. Being completely robbed of her mobility as she would soon see a mirage of a fast-growing tree (crashing ground) coiling itself around her. He wasnt too sure what he should do just yet. Shortly he could hear a voice echo in his head. 'kill her' it growled.

------
OOC: Forgot the spoiler XD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime16th December 2014, 1:35 am

[Enter]

Roxas would dive under from high up in the air. Disappearing beneath the sea near the boat. When he arose he would rise up with Shiro in his arms. The kid seemed to be alright, would need some bandages. Roxas looked over the situation ans would drop Shiro off on the opposite side of the boat. "Reiver, hurry and finish this." He would say, knowing Reiver could end this in mere moments. Because of this he didnt stick around long, skating atop the rainy wind. Roxas headed toward haka which was fast approaching on the horizon.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime16th December 2014, 4:15 pm

Now all of what Reiver done would've done would be fantastic if he had actually been able to do it. Olivia was a Silver Knight and she was a Knight that specialised in infiltration, subterfuge and sabotage. This meant that she had many tricks to pull on when she needed them and especially if someone noticed her and she had to get away, which seemed to be the case now with Roxas showing up, the leader of the Allied Shinobi Council and a very powerful target indeed. She had to activate her trick though for you see, Shiro and Reiver had already been seeded with another genjutsu, one of Olivia's favourites actually and she activated it with a simple snap of her fingers at Blinding Light speeds. The sound rang out although only Reiver would feel the effect.

Once the snap happened he would immediately forget what he was going to do, this was before he even activated his curse seal and would be left dazed for a few seconds. It was a powerful genjutsu indeed but it was short-lived and a one-use thing which made it useful for her to escape. She did need to escape though otherwise Roxas might have wanted to try and kill her. So with a few handseals a large mist of her own burst out of her pores, filling the deck of the ship. This mist would burn however, eating away at the skin as it lingered. She quickly vanished however, jumping off of the side of the boat utterly silently, not even a vibration leaving her as she skipped across the surface of the water, wrapping her cloak around her and activating the special effect of it, allowing her to blend almost seamlessly in with the night around her, vanishing from normal sight as she bolted towards the mainland. She needed to reach it and go into hiding for a while before she could make her trek towards the Land of Ash.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 1:52 am

OOC: sorry Shiro, ima skip you and let you "wake up" lol

Reiver had stumbled slightly as he wasn't too sure what he had planned on doing anymore he was in his first curse seal state, but wasn't sure what he had planned on doing next. However, he did see the woman fleeing the scene after spouting some form of acidic mist which he needed to get Shiroichi out of there at that point chasing her would have to come later. With haste he scooped Shiroichi up and quickly used his A rank speed to dash off the boat and headed for the main land. They weren't too far off and it would be a rather quick trip the rest of the way to hakagakure. "Damn that woman.... next time im taking her head." He growled and let his curse seal fade back, good thing Shiroichi was unconscious from nearly drowning. "He will survive his wounds aren't too bad" Reiver winced slightly as he felt the slight sting of the acidic mist on the burn mark where the explosion hit. "Almost to Hakagakure kiddo, just hang on in there ill patch you up in no time." he sighed softly as the side gate was coming into view, he could see the guard door which normally lead to the barracks which for now would be a fine place to patch them up.

Reiver set Shiroichi on the first clean bed and quickly grabbed some bandages and some cleaning solution to make sure the wounds weren't infected. First was pulling the shuriken out which with Shiroichi out cold would be an easy task a quick pull and toss of no need to worry too much, there wasn't any poison on the tips thankfully, and a quick stitching Reiver cleaned Shiroichi up and wrapped him in clean bandages then went to tend to the burn on his side as well as bandaging himself up. "Now all i need to do is wait for the boy to wake up..."

//Travel topic complete, Shiro make a new topic once you see this basically continue off this//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heading Home (Travel)
Page 1 of 1