Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Heading Home (Travel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiro

Hiro

Heading Home (Travel) Empty
PostSubject: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 10:01 pm

Shiro looked up at the setting Sun over the horizon. First he had gotten soaked against the Midogaron and now he was late getting back to the village. Soon he would need to find a cave to stay in for the night, after all it wasnt safe traveling at night. The young man looked around, scanning the csnyon ridges and leaned over the edge of the one he was walking along to try and see if there was maybe a cave to take shelter in. During his search he came across a strange metallic liquid and a decent sized ruby, storing them for later. Though the clouds were all gone. Clear skies as far as the eyes could see. He could probably take a rest out in the open but there was the risk of viscious beasts that might come out at night. What was he going to do.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime25th March 2015, 12:20 pm

OOC: Sorry bout the wait, just wanted to double check on something before i post.

The Sun was slowly creeping over the horizon as it would soon leave the world around the young Shinobi blanketed in darkness. The world only has so many hours of daylight per section of the sphere and the Sun just so happen to be leaving that section in the care of the Moon as the moon lit the area dimly. The animals were rustling about rabbits fleeing from the fox while a deer would flee from a wolf. Even at a deeper level the flies and other insects would potentially become ensnared in the spider's web. They even had a hawk harassing a pond eel and a bear making another attempt at gathering honey from a beehive. However, this young warrior would feel alone in the midst of the forest as he would seek out a cave for shelter, even if these caves could hold bears. How will this young man prevail among the beasts of the forest?
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime26th March 2015, 1:25 am

Shiro would watch as the last rays of the Sun disappeared from sight. With nightfall would come cold no doubt, even in the hot areas of Hakagakure. Upon spotting a decent cave Shiro would collect some fallen wood and dry plants so as to have material for a fire. He would then set it at the cave mouth and press his hand to the cave wall. He knew there could be dangerous animals living in caves, he had to be careful going in. With a small gulp he would sit at the mouth and begin working on the tinder, taking two pieces of wood with dry clump of plant life next to it and begin furiously rubbing the sticks together to try creating s fire. If he succeeded he would blow on it and add some more dead plant life to it before wrapping some of the dead plant around a stick, using fresh vines to tie the dead plants to it to create a torch before he would slowly enter the cave.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime26th March 2015, 2:11 am

Within the cave it was dark however little did the Shinobi know it was highly possible to become lost in this labyrinth like cave but for now it would look like a normal cave only going so deep but once someone entered past roughly twenty feet in things would become confusing, and even if they were to turn around they would be unable to tell if they were even facing the right way as there would be no sign of the mouth of the cave or any light from outside sources. Once trapped it would be nearly impossible to find ones way out without any form of help. This Shinobi was given a choice venture deeper into the caves and possibly become lost or face the beasts lurking outside. The foxes, wolves, bears, hawks, even the eels posed a possible threat in this densely packed forest. Eels were fighting the hawk who was attempting to bait the eel closer to the bank of the pond while a wolf closed in on its prey. The fox was hiding in a tree top teasing a poor rabbit just waiting for it to appear so it could snatch it up.

The bear seemed to be willing to return back to its own cave to sleep for the night after filling its belly with fresh fish from the small lake, or pond connected to the same pond the eels resided in.

What will this young Shinobi do with the night growing darker and his flame licking at the air letting the dry vegetation burn up even faster as it came to a dull glow of embers.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime26th March 2015, 2:27 am

Shiro would light the way with his torch and he would stop at the mouth of his tunnel as he came to an opening. He would pull out a few roots that might have been sticking from the wall with shatter rend strength before marking the mouth of his original path with his hand, using his hand to make an imprint using his strength before moving into the opening. He would move his torch around looking to see if he could find anymore tunnels or signs of a creature using the cave as a home which was usually marked by smell, prints or even bones if it was a carnivore. He had to be careful not to get surprised by a wild animal that could kill him.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime29th March 2015, 2:02 am

Even with the imprint the boy would still be lost to the cave as the darkness would swallow up any sight of the hand imprint. As the boy would travel deeper into the caves the darkness would threaten to swallow him too as it had his imprint, but the twisting and turning of the caves were mind warping it would be nearly impossible to find out where he had been or was. To top it off there was the constant sound of groaning through out the caves, the reason for the groaning was still uncertain but it was a natural thing for these particular caves. Another thing the boy would notice, assuming his homespun torch didn't go out, when he got with in seeing distance would be the occasional skeleton body laying around from travelers who entered, some died from getting lost and others their bones has deep grooves in them from an unknown monster or beast.

Outside however, little to the boy's knowledge two Greater Contract beasts the Hawk and Eel fought , unfortunately the hawk had an easier time using wind release based jutsu's to cause the water of the pond the Eel was fighting from to dissipate and this gave the Hawk the chance to swoop down and swallow the eel after it's claws sunk deep into the Eel's soft skull. The Hawk would then proceed to flee with its belly full of fresh eel.

Side note Contracts losts due to entering the maze cave. However, i wont be so mean as to not give you something for the 100 roll. plus i made it too tempting to enter the cave i guess. so you have two choices to either continue with the cave or try to flee it. This is your choice, and ill just say depending on your choice will depend on if you get something, so choose wisely.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime2nd April 2015, 12:17 pm

Shiro didnt like the groaning. It sent chills up his spine but he pushed on slowly trying to get a grasp of the cave. However, when he came across the bodies he was down to a low light from his torch, the embers mainly casting a red glow. He held it down near the bodies and frowned, seeing the grooves in one of them. Shiro looked around but failed to see anything and so he tore off pieces of the dried up clothing to try and relight his torch from its embers to produce more fire, pocketing other bits of it for future supply and blowing kn the embers so the cloth would catch fire. Finally once he got the fire back up he would focus on his genetic structure before becoming wrapped in a suit of webbing. He closed his eyes and focused on the vibrations his hairs would pick up in the suits fiber, trying to see if anything might be lurking in the cave within thirty feet of him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 7:37 pm

Further in the cave would be the beast that killed these people. However, that is for another time. While the young boy continued to travel deeper into the caves his suit would give no reaction to movement, this being because nothing moved. This would go on for a while until he reached a massive room with in the cave system in which a slight tingle would be felt from his suit for only a millisecond. What could it be? who knew. Shiro could be in deep trouble but then again no one would know until something happened. What will become of the boy will he die in these caves or will he some how survive.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 7:42 pm

Shiro would come to a halt once he felt the tingle. He would pause for a moment to try and determine the direction and distance of the vibration within his senses, swinging his torch around as he tried to gain vision of something, anything. His adrenaline started pumping from fear and curiosity. Part of him wanted to run but another part wanted to find out what was in here. He started wondering if maybe there was an animal guarding a treasure like in the story books.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 7:49 pm

Suddenly the handmade torch was ripped from his hands and extinguished with nothing but a small tingle again but his suit was still unable to give him a definite direction. Along with the torch being taken from the boy the entrance he walked through would be sealed tight with a thick webbing, but the material from the webbing wasn't like that of a silky smooth as if like a spider web instead it was as hard as steal itself but still flexible enough to absorb nearly any type of hit. "My, my what do i have here trapped in my little lair?" A sinister voice would speak out seeming to some from everywhere. "Do we have kin or a monsters beast?" The cavern was a pitch black around the young boy. What would he do? try to flee? or would he stand proud and try to push on?
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 7:58 pm

Shiro would jump at first as the fire got yanked away and would quickly reach into his coat. When the voice echoed out he would smile and reach with his left hand into  pocket. "Oh. You know. Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman," he would say while planting his feet and looking toward the ground. "You know. Dark and damp is a nice home decor and all, but i think you could use a little light," he would say before pulling out a small ball and tossing it into the air with shatter rend strength so that the pellet would move at bullet release speeds and explode in a flash of light, revealing the area for a brief moment as the flash bomb went off.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 8:08 pm

Unfortunately for poor Shiro the only thing he could see where entrances galore however only one of them was open and not blocked by webbing. Furthermore, where the flashbomb couldn't hit would be a hidden hole a massively large hole in which the beast used to travel around. The voice was still ever surrounding as it spoke. "Then lets chat 'Spiderman' I may have use for you yet, be it your life or something a bit more useful." The words parted with a rather deep toned laugh as it was clear now that the spider was opening a path to come face to face with it. However, could he trust it wasn't a trap or would he rot away from fear and offer his body to the beast.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 8:17 pm

"Tempting. But my mother told me never to offer my life to strangers. Or was that never take candy from strangers?" Shiro would shrug as he kept his hand in his pocket. He was still pretty nervous but it died down a bit when he saw all the webbing. He bit his lip as he couldnt pop off flash bombs every few feet. He only had a few more on him. He needed to find a way to get his fire going again or try and find some way to get in some light. "You know. Why dont we talk about my usefulness over a nice candlelight dinner? If you have some matches or something itd be appreciated. I may have a candle around here somewhere," he would say as he patted himself down. He didnt get the chance to see the entire room as the flash bomb only last for a split second. Tch, he needed to think. He couldnt see at all. Hed never be able to even see what was talking. He could tell if it moved. But that only helped a little. He had no idea what he was facing but it was obviously a spider. Though it could be a giant silk moth or even a dakar with similar webbing like his.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 8:43 pm

Mothers, one could call it one as well but unfortunately she would have to forcibly submit her children to serve her since it was natural for most of their type to attempt to take control. "Well, well this thing you call mother seems to be rather rude. As it neglected to inform you to obey the ruler of the land you walk." its voice spoke out as suddenly Shiro would be hit by a ball of webbing that suddenly lit up. "I will grant you a light for now boy but you will listen to me in the end." The beast spoke with an air of power to it as it waited for Shrio to proceed forward.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 8:50 pm

Shiro's hand shot out as the ball of web came toward him and he ended up accidentally catching it on his head. He thought he was punching something. Woops. He wanted to argue but he kinda felt that would be a bad idea. This thing could obviously see him and his only indications to its location was the direction his torch had been yanked and the direction the ball of web had come from. He would sigh and hold up the light before moving toward the opened path. "You dont seem to have a funny bone. It was a phrase. A little joke. Havent you ever heard of never talk to strangers? Dont take candy from strangers? Its a way to keep kids from getting caught by people with bad intentions," Shiro would say, talking to keep his nerves from jumping out of his webbing.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 9:38 pm

"Mmmm, you will see soon enough boy." The beast spoke as it led him down the path it chose for him to walk. This boy seemed the type to enjoy spiders so to speak or it could just be because he was born that way. "How does this young one feel towards web slinging beasts?" It was a simple question also one that didn't give away what it was as there were a good handful of beasts that could shoot webs. "Mmm, maybe ill just eat you up instead how does that sound boy..." the beast waited until he would enter the next largest cavern in which it was leading him too.

Last edited by Gorotsuki on 4th April 2015, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime4th April 2015, 8:29 am

"You wouldnt want to eat me. Im nothing but webs," said Shiro, trying to keep the uneasiness out of his voice. He didnt like this situation that much but if this thing did decide to attack he had a few tricks up his sleeves and a new set of weapons. "Of course if you tried I would have to fight back and I have more limbs than whatever you are," Shiro stated even though as he stood there he had two arms and two legs, average, but whatever it was didnt know his secret. Hopefully it wasnt a mind reader as well.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime4th April 2015, 2:44 pm

The beast could call a bluff a mile away, however the boy didn't know this. It didn't need to read minds or know secrets all it needed was the many times humans traveled into its cave looking for treasure or loot. "My, my so full of yourself are you my boy. How would a frightened young thing like you know if you have more limbs then me?" It would snicker as it sat waiting for its prey to enter the next cavern, however this cavern was near the nest of the beast just by its side "You walk too slow boy, you should move faster than that." Just at the words died down a thick shot of steel like web came at Shiro and assuming he could dodge A ranked speed or break out of A ranked strength holds he would be grabbed by the webbing and quickly pulled towards the beast. "Come here my birdy."
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime4th April 2015, 10:47 pm

The hair folicles on Shiro's suit alerted him to high speed movement incoming. He wasnt as fast as it but he had a quick heads up and shoved his arm in its path at crashing ground speeds. He willed his webbing from his body and the webs spiraled out from his arm forming a round shield of web that the attack would connect with. He would then detach his own webbing from his arm and come to a dead stop, both arms up and ready."And here I thought we were having a nice conversation. And how do I know? Well I dont think any creature has as many limbs as me. Though I guess you cant tell from first looks," he would say as he would wait for a reply or another attack. His vision was limited and this thing had clear sight and angle to hit him. He had a general direction of where it is but not what it was. He needed a little more time till he could decide what to do.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime5th April 2015, 12:48 am

"My, my so he is able to react well enough, however you may have missed something." The beast would laugh out as the first shot of web was only a distraction assuming it messed up and a second web shot out of the earth to the right of Shiro. The beast used that to connect to the boy and latch on before shooting another three or four things of webs at him to drag him to it. "As nice of a conversation as it is id prefer if you hurried your tiny legs up and not keep me waiting." All the webs in play would have shot out at A ranked speed just like the last to drag him to the beast. "I will make use of you yet boy"
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime5th April 2015, 3:30 pm

Shiro was caught by the surprise web but he managed to produce two more round shields to block the other shots. However, this time he did not let go of his own webbing. Instead he allowed himself to be pulled, preparing himself to strike if the creature made any deadly moves. Of course he wasnt physically preparing himself, but mentally doing so. He was planning on entering a state this creature would probably not be familiar with since it was his own unique state. But this thing made him slightly curious. It used webbing in a similar fashion to him and it even used it through the ground. The ground trick probably had some chakra thrown in to penetrate the earth and move at an angle that the creature could not directly shoot. It was ingenious. Though still not complete in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime5th April 2015, 5:16 pm

The beast would be surprised for a bit when the boy allowed himself to be taken, it expected a bit more struggle then that. "Well, well child." Spoke the beast "Seems like i have you moving faster now." It laughed softly as it dragged it into the cavern it was leading him too. "Ohh look at this a very spidery young man." Its voice seemed to be nonchalant about it while it looked over him. However, the boy would be unable to see the beast as it would be well above him in the darkest sections of the ceiling. "Hmmm I may just be able to trust you with a special task." It sounded like it smirked with its last words as it slowly came down in front of the boy to see how he reacted. Naturally it could easily kill him with a couple attacks but it wasn't there for that right now. "Hmmmm"
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime5th April 2015, 6:17 pm

Shiro laughed when he saw it. He literally doubled over laughing. "I knew it. Out of all the creatures they tought us about they said that the only arachnid was the akura veshimu and its subspecies. That giant spiders were only available to those with the Spider Summoning Contract that the Shogunate had. But i KNEW there had to be at least one out in the wild." Shiro laughed some more, falling on his ass with a smile on his face. When his laughter died down he released his web shields and punched the air, yelling a woohoo in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime7th April 2015, 11:30 am

The beast would almost look as if it was tilting its head to the side as it touched down on the ground. "Dear boy, there are all sorts of creatures in this world you humans have yet to see." It sniggered slightly as it slowly approached the boy looking at him. "Now question, how do you feel about us arachnids?" It was a rather simple question but it could have a deeper meaning then face value. This spider was an interesting construct a massive Large sized spider looking like an armored monster but it seemed to be rather straight forward.

OOC the "an armored monster" is clickable and links to the image of the spider.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 5:15 pm

Shiro would shrug and stand tall. "How do I feel on Arachnids? Hmm, well you tell me,"Shiro remarked as he took a step back and closed his eyes. His body began to grow, stretching out as two additional sets of arms burst forth from his sides to give him a total of six arms. His webbing armor then wrapped around those as well. Spikes of bone burst from multiple portions of his body, varying in size especially on his abdomen. His armor webbing opened at the mouth as it adjusted and revealed multiple fangs spaced out, with two massive ones in front. Then with the sound of ripping cloth eight spiny multi-segmented spikes burst from his back resembling spider legs except with awhole lot more joints and bladed edges. He would stand on his six foot long spike appendages and raise himself up. "Webbing Armor Berserk Arachnid."

Berserk Mode Scorpio:

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading Home (Travel)   Heading Home (Travel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heading Home (Travel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next