Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Finally Home (Training/Travel)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Finally Home (Training/Travel) Empty
PostSubject: Finally Home (Training/Travel)   Finally Home (Training/Travel) Icon_minitime21st May 2014, 1:49 am

Spoiler:

Well Kimiko would enter a ship which would was its way onto home, she would look back at the academy with fond memories. It wasn't that bad, meeting a bunch of new people and getting along with them was fun, she had had many experiences there. But she had to be realistic, thinking about that was a negative thing now as thanks to the prodigies the world was at war... This was one hell of a pickle... She wonder how the academy would fair... She guessed all allied nations will continue to be trained at this academy and than the outcast are isolated back into their villages just like the days of old. Oh well she decided to train from the scroll her father had given her long ago, she didn't learn all the techniques on it as well as some from her mother. She felt as she didn't need these back than but her parents sent them to her so now that she was a tad more mature, she felt that they would be a greater use in her arsenal, especially now. So let's see, the new sasori tech on her list, physical reflection... She needed a test subject to make sure it worked. This wouldn't be to hard to find as their were other academy students on board and luck was to find, their were some others racing with their enhanced speeds. This would be perfect... She went to the kids and decided to be mischievous about it and waited for them the circle the ship. She sat above them on a higher deck and as they approached, four of her beads launched forward and formed a barrier. The kids who were racing would collide into the barrier and would bounce back in a hurry. As they would crash into the railing she would giggle a little and say, "No running on deck, you may get hurt!" She was going to break I to a fit of laughter before she retreated into her room. She had decided to meditate for awhile to burn time on their travels. She laid her blade to the side and would assume the position. As she tried to put her mind at ease, she thought to herself about that shadow that kept popping up during the chunin exam. It kept popping up whenever she was in the most danger. She needed to learn how to control it. Her shadow quivered as she thought, no... It couldn't be that simple... She thought about it and a hand rose from her shadow. She was getting a bit freaked out... "Ok... Just calm down..." The rest of the entity slowly crawled out of her shadow and it would calmly sit down across from her, with it's ethereal wisps of blackness blowing slowly from side to side. She never outright looked at the entity, only knowing it's embrace. It looked... rather harmless... Looked more friendly than anything else... She spoke out to the entity, "What exactly are you?" It didn't speak... Kimiko tried looking into it's hood. Other than it's bright glowing white eyes... She could see nothing within the darkness of the hood. It was like it didn't own a face... Though she could feel something... She said out loud what she felt it was trying to say. "The spirit of my forefather... Puppets... Protect... " She scratched her head and only understood some of those things. "What do you mean by puppets..."

Anubis picked up a doll that was close... It knew the girl couldn't form strings or anything of the like with her wrecked chakra system. So due to Kimiko's own subconscious coming up with the idea without her realizing, Anubis was able to create something to make the small girl into a puppeteer. It clenched it's hand and stretched it's hand toward her face, it than opened it's hand and there sat a small pebble sized bead. It was... White... But it wasn't the same as her beads... This one was more opaque than anything... Anubis than replaced the dolls bead eye and implanted the bead it created. What happened next had shocked her. Anubis started moving it's hand as well as it's fingers and the doll would stand up from it's sitting position. It started to spin around as if it was dancing. Kimiko was shocked as she felt another message... "Original Purpose... Puppets... Protect you from deaths embrace... Second..." Kimiko was slowly connecting the pieces... "So in a not butchered speech... You are a spirit or something that has passed through the generations. You originally assist in puppet control but you also protect your host. Hm you're a very kind entity you know..." Anubis seemed to blush... Well as much as a being without a definitive face could blush. She understood... That bead Anubis had made was the key to controlling a puppet... Another message hit her... "Any technique you do, I do... Price of your chakra." She smiled and gave the entity a thumbs up. "That's fun to know! It'll serve me well!" With that a ton of ideas flowed into her head. With this being... Wait... Another message hit her. "Anu... Bis... Anubis... Ok so that must be your name! Oh I need to ask mama and papa about you... They have to know something!" With that said, Anubis made a chuckling motion and than faded back into the darkness.

So now she had it, she had the beginning to a whole new arsenal... She didn't even previously consider heavily becoming a puppeteer but the tools were right in front of her so why not use it. She would get some paper and ink, she had always wanted to make this design! Now was her moment to fully plan it out so she could commission someone to help her create it. She was careful with the schematics, she needed to be precise, one wrong thing and the design could fail when she needed it most or something like that. Point is you can never be to careful... After a a few hours of tinkering on paper, her minds eye of a design was on the paper, it was ready for all that she knew. God knows what the techincalities were going to be when she found someone to build it for her... She would have to worry about it than instead of caring now. With this it would end her streak of stuff to do on her trip home. But for the sake of letting you know this is what she did with the remainder of her time. She meditated and she slept in while talking to Anubis, it was a peaceful trip back home. Not much happened on her trip that she can really say... To be honest it all just seemed like filler, so these were the boring moments that weren't included in all of her books. In fact she picked up a few sea faring tales, they seemed much more interesting than just waiting on a boat. Oh boy the fun of the filler moments of life.

Finally when she reached home, she was glad to see it again, it had been 4 long years since she had seen it. She rushed on to her house and soon enough she had made it. It was just as she rememerbed... It was small and quiant! Either way she entered her home to be greeted by her parents who had made it to the house before her. This was a night of celebration! She had become a chunin and even a blade to boot! With all of these celebrations, even she could forget her duties, even if it was just for the night... However in the morning it was a whole different game! She sat down her mother and father and had many questions for them. Well first things first... "What's an Anubis?" Well it was time... Her mother stood up and folded her arms. "I haven't used that thing since my own shinobi career..." She remained silent as she would summon her own variant of Anubis. Her shadow grew wider as a large wing would erupt from her shadow, her father remained quiet and drankk his tea from his cup. As if he saw it a million times or something... Sooner or later the rest of the creature crept out of the darkness... And what did she see? It looked as if it were an older man with large crow wings and long sharp appendages... It looked like a cross between the two...
Spoiler:

Her mother than spoke out again, "This is my Anubis... It came about when i was a little girl in my genin exams... It protected me and dealt with me well." Kimiko was amazed... But she had to know... "Where did it come from?" Her mother would wave her hand down and the Anubis would vanish back into her shadow. She sighed and looked at her husband... "Dear can you get me some tea? I need to share my culture and history with the girl..." He stood up and didn't say a thing, he poured her a cup and went to another room to give the two some mommy daughter time. Kimiko's mother took a sip and sat back into her chair. "Call it a gift from your great grandfather... His name is Suo Verin, you know him. He's the one from your story book... My father made that book you know... A life full of bitterness and he finally made up for it at the end with a romanticization of his father. The story goes that when my grandfather was young he was talented but in the end he was no genius. He came across a powerful opponent and it broke hi9m literally. He spent months recovering. in the meantime his teacher constructed Anubis for him. Once his body was fit enough, his teacher implanted it in him. Suo used Anubis and it was his best ally and best friend, it was the one who would never leave him or die... Suo entrusted Anubis so deeply that he altered his own genetics so that Anubis could pass on from the generations. And that's how the tale ends really... Anubis goes from child to child, i'm assuming until his original blood is so diluted that it would be impossible to recognize it, we're stuck with it." She took in another sip of tea and letting out a large sigh, exclaiming to her old boy how good the tea was before continuing. "So think of Anubis as the one who protects us Verins... Well that's the end of the tale for the most part... Want to know more about your grandfather, you'll have to go to Ibaragakure, which was his home. They would hold his records..." Kimiko nodded her head and smiled at her mother, "Thank you mama..." "No problem Kiddo! Now your dad wanted to talk to you!" She said as her father appeared at the entrance of the room and waved at her little girl. She nodded at her mother and left her mother to her tea, which she was content on concentrating on. As her daughter left with her father she looked into her cup... "So father... Is this what you were ashamed of? You didn't deserve to have an Anubis in you you damn bastard..." She muttered into her cup, rather angrily.

Kimiko's father would take his daughter to the yard and pull out his bead collection. "Hello Kimi-tan..." Wow this was the first time he actually spoke with me writing it. He was always overspoken by her boisterous mother that actually writing him is an odd feeling. "Kimi-tan... I believe that you should work on your next bead color... You seem to have gotten much stronger. So I'll give you instruction on how to make the bead. Since i trust you, I'll leave you to do it on your own at your own. Knowing you, you'll most likely have it done by tomorrow... Kimi-tan... Good luck." Kimiko went up and gave her father a hug,"Thank you papa! Is there anything else i should try?" Her father gave her a smile and petted her head. "No... At the moment that will be all... One day you'll be ready for the next color after red... But for now just abide by this, i don't think your chakra is ready for it yet. You're still a very young blossom who has yet to bloom." She only smiled at her father as she hugged him tighter before she let go. "Thank you papa..." She than skipped away and went to her room. To do what? Rest... She was up for a long period of strife and frustration ahead... So might as well sleep it away!

Kimiko was finally home and she had finally done it, she was a chunin and a blade as well, she had much to celebrate but sadly, she had no more time for that. She retreated to the roof on her home with her items... She held the grand blade Shibuki up high before it came crashing down in front of her, she would lay it in front of her as shes realized... The blade was basically the size of her, it weighed less than her but hey you lift up a sword the size of your own body and see how long you can carry it. Though for being a blade it was just odd. Barely a sharp edge and the shape of it... Though she did notice something else, something Ruby said. Something about how Rika was finally able to awaken the blade. Awaken... That term was weird when used here... Her sword was apart of the blade collection... Could it too awaken? She would have to ask her senpai Rika about it later. Still though... This sword was just so... Mysterious... She would just fold her arms as she sat down while looking at the blade laid out in front of her. "You're just so confusing..." She whispered and let out a loud sigh as she would get into a meditating position. Since she was home, papa had given her lessons on how to make the next bead, this one was red in color. Odd... She loved red, almost as much as green... Now that she noticed... Their were no green beads... Maybe she could make one? Who knows, point of the day was to perfect red beads so she could utilize them and access a whole new world of Jutsu.

So ok attempt one, she decided that she would take it slow and climb through the colors so she could remember the stress of each color. First was white... She focused and with little effort the white orb solidified in her hand. She remembered years ago like when she was seven, how she could only make these no matter how hard she tried, she could barely even make white beads. Okay bead level one! Complete! Now yellow...  She concentrated once again... This one would take more chakra than before but it had to be a precise amount. Not enough would produce a white bead, to much but not enough would produce a orange yellow bead which was useless for both yellow technique and orange techniques. Soon enough she opened her hand and there it was, the newest yellow bead. She smiled! Bead level two! Complete!

Now this is where things got harder, the orange bead, she had remembered how troublesome it was for her to make it last time. White and yellow were a breeze in the park but orange needed her to concentrate so much on such a level that she flopped a few times when she first had made them. She couldn't think of it like that, as she matured she learned better chakra control, perhaps she would be able to make it this time with no hassle. She focused again and would take this one slow, she needed to enter the correct margin for this bead or it would end up bad like the last time. "Ok... This time... Let's not overload it..." A few moments and she opened her hands and the bead was a bright orange. BEAD LEVEL 3! Complete! Now the last bead, the toughest one, the newest one, red... This one would be a doozy as her chakra was pretty low as it was, this apparently would burn away an A rank so she had very limited tries at this. She had to do it in the first try! She was pumped now! She once again started to concentrate and would go slowly, she would slowly get to orange levels and would push further than that. Slowly she was getting drained and would keep going. She took a breathe in and slowly opened her hands to see her results... She jumped up and let out a yell of glee, the scarlet red bead was formed and it came out perfectly! She than fell back down and muttered, "I feel so drained... Oh jeez I didn't expect to be this tired... Yaaaaay." She let out a small giggle as she held the bead into the air and looked deeply into it. This was just the start...

A few moments later... Kimiko's mother was there... With... Her friend from the store... "Yes mama?" Kimiko in an exhausted tone said to her mother... "This is my friend... She's going to teach you to be more useful in the field. Trust me you'll enjoy this!" "but mama... I've used a lot of chakra already..." "Nonsense!" Kimiko groaned as she laid there and looked at the sky. She had wasted most of the day making her one red bead. She mumbled, "So what are you going to teach me?" "Mystical Palm..." "The healing technique!?!" The woman nodded with a small smirk. "Can we start tomorrow? When my Chakra is back up?" The woman giggled, which was awkward for a woman her age, like early thirties... Stop judging, Kimiko didn't expect it. "thank you mam..." With that Kimiko's day came to an end and onto her next path of medical ninjutsu.

Words: 3027
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home (Training/Travel)   Finally Home (Training/Travel) Icon_minitime21st May 2014, 2:21 am

3000+ words. Nice hat, very nice. But i just thought i'd let you know you posted this twice. :D
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home (Training/Travel)   Finally Home (Training/Travel) Icon_minitime21st May 2014, 7:50 am

Tib is correct, you posted it twice. This is approved, delete the other one.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home (Training/Travel)   Finally Home (Training/Travel) Icon_minitime22nd May 2014, 5:37 pm

......oops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home (Training/Travel)   Finally Home (Training/Travel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Home (Training/Travel)
Page 1 of 1