Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Empty
PostSubject: team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]   team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Icon_minitime16th March 2015, 9:25 pm

Liara was quietly waiting in the training grounds, she wanted to meat her teammates for the first time. She hoped that she would be able to get along with them, Liara had the strangest feeling that her teammates might be a talkative and rowdy bunch and that she would be able to fit in much. "I hope they come...."Would they even come? Liara was actually starting to have a little but of doubt in their mind. Why would they even show up  to some place because some strange girl asked them to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]   team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Icon_minitime17th March 2015, 1:37 am

Calesto had just gotten settled in his room after arriving in Dipu when he received a letter from his newly acquired genin team mate, and it seemed that she wanted to get to know the team, which was a good idea. So he would take a quick shower in order to make sure he didn't smell like a dog when he went to meet with the team, he wondered what they were like. Maybe they were nice and could joke around with him, but then again they could be total squares with sticks up their asses. Here's hoping for the former because he wasn't sure he couldn't handle a straight laced person. After showering and changing into some clean clothes Calesto would make his way towards where the note was said to meet at. As he walked he could smell all the people around him, but one particular smell seemed to be getting stronger, which he could only guess that it was one of his team mates. "Hello, are you part of my team? My name is Calesto Kurogane, but my friends call me Cale"

[Learned]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]   team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Icon_minitime19th March 2015, 4:22 pm

Liara was pretty chocked up when she was approached by the other kid. She didn’t know what to do, but it should be easy right? She had older brothers, it wasn’t like she wasn’t around boys before knew how to talk them. “ umm…” Liara’s voice was soft and low, it would be a miracle if Cale even heard it initially. Though Liara managed to gather the courage to speak up. “ I’m…. Li…Le…. Leara Shinto!” After that small scream, Liara covered her mouth, some of the ninachi she contained were laughing at her. IT was probably nothing but buing sounds to Cale, but it was pure English to Liara.

Spoiler:
ability trained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]   team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 2:24 am

Calesto smiled when the girl announced her name with such gusto, terrified as she was for whatever reason she was capable of speech. Which would be a hell of a lot better then having to team up with a mute. Being closer to the girl he was capable of smelling a new scent, and judging by her body language he would have to guess that he was currently smelling Liara's embarrassment, kind of fruity smelling to be perfectly honest. So he would lean in closer towards her and stick out his hand, hoping she would shake his in return. "Don't be shy of the big bad wolf, I'll huff and I'll puff but I don't think you want me blowing your house down any time soon" Cale said trying to make a joke, even though he was terrible at it, but hey he's learning how to be funny, it's just going to take some time.

Jutsu Learned:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]   team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 2:43 am

“O-ok…..” Liara would say as she slowly raised her hand in order to shake Cale’s hand. He did realize the intent behind his joke and chuckled a bit. “ It’s nice to….. meet you …… partner. “ That was a lot of work for Liara, she wasn’t necessarily expecting this to be an easy greeting between them. Either way Liara tried to direct herself by sending out her ninachi and having them with her chakra signature. “I was…..umm… I …. Was training…and… I think this would be useful. “ By useful, she meant her insect jamming technique.

Jutsu learned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]   team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 3:36 am

Cale would watch as as tiny insects started to fly our from Liara's body, and was half tempted to try and catch a few just to see what they tasted like. He would however shake her hand and would sniff the air as they flew past him so he could memorize their scent, then he would remove his hand from her's and lean away from her so he was out of her personal bubble."It's going to be fun when I finally break you" He said with a chuckle and would pull out one of his hunting knives and would spin it around his fingers, he didn't mean for it to sound threatening at all, more or less the thought of the moment she'd break out into a hysterical laughing fit would be priceless. "Tell me a bit about yourself, like what do you like to do for fun? What your family like, or even why you want to be a ninja?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]   team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 4:46 am

B—b-b-b—break me? But…………why?” Liara was confused, was this guy supposed to be her friend? Though, maybe she misunderstood something like that along the way because he then started asking questions about her family and whatnot. “ Well…..i like…. To….. talk to…. My friends…” Liara would say as she pointed at the ninachi being around her. After that she continued with what she liked to do.” My mom….is a medical ninja……I want to be……just ….like her. So I can help people!” She said that last part with conviction, but covered her mouth soon after. “I…..like to bake too….. but… my dad and brothers….are…kind of like you……..in personality. “ It was her turn to ask now. “ Cale San…..what about you?”
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]   team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 4:49 am

Shiro would watch the kids from a distance, staying nearly out of sight by hanging from the roof of the dome high up. So they had a boy and a girl on the team. The girl seemed to use bugs which Shiro thought was funny since he was an arachnid themed user. He would laugh to himself a little before letting go and silently falling toward the ground. When he was within fifteen feet of the academy he would fire off a web and begin swinging from the building toward the training grounds. He would land between the two, but while he was in the air he would spin so that when he landed and punched the training grounds a cloud of dust would fly up and block him from view of the two. "Did someone put ice in your clothes or something cause your voice is vibrating worse than a caffeinated chihuahua." Shiro would say though to them it would be an unknown voice from within a cloud of dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]   team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 5:13 am

Cale would hear the webbing hit the building due to his heightened senses and would throw a kunai at the web in order to cut it, severing Shiro's swinging motion towards the training grounds. Then as he watched the boy fall towards the ground he would stand in front of Liara in order to shield her from any harm."Stay close, and I'll make sure you become a medic" He said in a hushed tone so that Liara would be the only one to hear him. Even if Shiro had still managed to bring up dust in order to hide his presence from sight, Cale could still smell him through the dust, and could even tell where he was through the vibrations in the ground. "Shoot your load a little soon? I hear they have pills that can help with that"

Learned:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]   team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 12:59 pm

Liara had no clue as to what was going on, the ninachi noticed the man, but they dent necessary bother to tell her anything in order to pull somewhat of a prank on her. Though, they hope she didnt get killed because of it. "h-huh?" Liara had a puzzled look when cale was moving so fast in front of her, what was happening? Before she could say anything more, some kind of some came about because of something, or someone landing. Then she heard sounds of a voice, quickly forming hand-signs, but did the wrong ones and used insect puberty instead. "Oh....." Liara would say a bt sadly, she would of messed up bad if this was a serious situation. Though, she peaked over Cale's shoulder to look at the spider like boy. " umm.......are........you in our team? I mean....team..8?

jutsu trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]   team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 3:13 pm

The kunai would simply stick to the webbing rather than breaking through it and Shiro's actions would stay the same. "Funny kid," laughed Shiro as he stepped out of the dust cloud and revealed himself as a white haired teenager. Today he wore black jeans and a black jacket with a white shirt underneath. His hood was down revealing his stark white hair and bright blue eyes. He looked over the two kids with curiosity. Shiro looked old enough to be their sensei. "Shiroichi Tanimoto. Yeah I am your new teammate. Former member of the old team eight. Welcome to the new team. Heheh. Sorry about the dust though. Was watching you guys from the top of the dome. I am still working on descents. They are a bit tricky so I have to kind of attack the ground so I dont break my own bones."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]   team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Icon_minitime24th March 2015, 11:40 am

Cale would watch as the spider boy would walk out of the dust cloud, and couldn't help but grin as the boy introduced himself as their new team mate, and former team mate of another team. "You know if you stop shooting all over the place raises your chances of staying on a team. Doesn't matter to me though, however since their is a woman in our team I'd ask that you at least wash your hands after you shoot your load" Okay I understand, this wasn't really his best material, and truth be told he really hadn't put a whole lot of effort into the joke. Then again this Shiro person seemed like they would be giving him lot of comedic material in the future.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]   team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Icon_minitime24th March 2015, 11:46 am

Shiroichi........ok.... my name... is Liara Shinto..." Liara would introduce herself with a nervous small bow, she was being modest at least. She would leave Calesto to introduce himself in due time, she felt that it wasn't her lace to speak up on anything like that. In the meantime  She would wait and see what would happen for now a bit embarrassed to be forward into seeing if her ability actually worked on then. Cell molding was like an invasion of personal space, she wouldn't even think to ask to do something like that so suddenly, it would seem a bit weird. "Does....anyone know who our....teacher ...is?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]   team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Icon_minitime2nd April 2015, 6:02 pm

"So rude," Shiro would say in reply toward Cale. He raised his hand and folded in his middle and ring finger, pointing his index toward Cale's mouth with his thumb out. But before he pressed down a hawk flew over them and dropped a letter into Shiro's hand. He opened it and began to read. When he finished he sighed and rubbed his head. "Looks like more changes. I guess I am not apart of this team. I am being switched with someone from another team." This was disappointing. He thought thinga had finally settled. With a light sigh he would begin to walk away. "It was nice meeting you. Sorry for bothering your date," and with that he turned the corner and disappeared.

[Exit]

Jutsu Trained:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]   team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team 8's first meeting [Shiro/Ghost]
Page 1 of 1