Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team C meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen

Team C meeting Empty
PostSubject: Team C meeting   Team C meeting Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 2:11 pm

Hmmm....hmmm. Carmen hmm'ed to herself. This place was really wet, not the ideal place for a fire starter such as herself. Thinking about it, starting a fire would call some unwanted eyes to her escapades. That puts a damper on her plans now doesn't it. Oh well she figured it was time to think of something new, maybe she would kill off her teammates so she wouldn't have to spend any more time in this place, it was making her skin crawl, now if this was fire it will be better. Everything was better with fire. Hmm Kangen and Hishiganka. Never heard of them. She would ball up the paper with her teammates names on it, then throw it behind her, the paper igniting into a small fireball.

Actually since she never heard of them, she wondered if either of them were immortal. That would be beneficial to her cause, in addition to using them to go team hunting. She actually started to get a little giggity from atop her tree, mainly sitting on a branch. Hopefully they get here soon, this waiting thing was starting to make her impatient, and when she gets impatient she tends to want to burn things down.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team C meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team C meeting   Team C meeting Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 2:42 pm

Serenity Kangen had grown up in the two years that passed now at 15 puberty was coming in nice on her, none of the awkwardness of her adolescent years all in all it could be said that right now she looked too pretty to be a kunoichi, then again most Kunoichi looked damn good as it was part of the craft. She had her axe-bass strapped on her back and was wearing her Jigokugakure Flak jacket the crimson red meshing well with her outfit which comprised a skirt comprised of threads with fishnet leggings, silver bandages on both of her arms and a her forehead protector resting on her neck which was also clad in bandages. She wore no shirt or bra so her flak jacket was slightly unzipped showing off some skin and her hair was a shining silver with red highlights allowing them to bring out her golden irises. So who are we hunting, also nice to see you again Eddy, long time since the academy right? she said as she dropped down about five feet away from Carmen and would tilt her head to the left.

Edward Hishiganka was still clad in his body armor covering every inch of his body, he had grown up now standing at a Modest 5'5 considering he was only fourteen but the armor gave him a more intimidating appearance. He would walk into the area before folding his arms over his chest as he took in the third member of their team. Same, and your Carmen, alright cool. We could try and take out one of the stronger teams in the competition or we can lay low and pick off weaker teams to coast through this thing.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Zen

Team C meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team C meeting   Team C meeting Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 3:28 pm

Compared to her, her teammates for this part of the exams were quite young. To older shinobi that would be quite a wonderful thing to see, such young shinobi gathering in the jonin exams, enough to make their hearts swell with pride. To Carmen, she didn't care. She only had one question for the two of them. Before we start I have a question. Are either of you two immortal? Luckily her name wasn't known outside the village yet so she could ask these questions without any suspicion rising. If they weren't it wouldn't prove much of a problem, rather she was confident that one of these two probably had information on other participants.

We should chase after the stronger teams first. That is my thinking though, it will make the later exams a little easier if the stronger ones are taken out early.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team C meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team C meeting   Team C meeting Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 4:36 pm

Immortal, no I'm very much mortal. But you are right, strong teams go down first then the other teams aren't so bad. Any intelligence on a strong team? My teammates are utter rubbish compared to me. Serenity said looking at either of her two teammates she knew next to nothing about any of the major villages honestly, her best bet was to rely on the other two for that but then again considering Eddy was like her in that respect it would fall upon Carmen to give them any information on any other the other teams.

If we are going to take out a strong team it should be one of the major villages, going after one of the Shogunate teams is just asking for retaliation from their allies while going after any of the people sent from my village would be pointless I'm the strongest one in my group. If we are to go against a strong team however it would be smarter to go to ones you know Carmen that way we can make the premise of allying and hunting together and can turn on them when they are weakened. Or we can simply hunt with them against the other strong teams setting us up nicely for the next round as we would at least know what we are dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Team C meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team C meeting   Team C meeting Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 5:14 pm

This was quite disappointing, since Serenity was not an immortal and considering they knew each other it was alright to speculate that Edward wasn't one either. Shame really, Carmen could have used them instead of what was about to happen. Carmen did have to congratulate Serenity though, being the strongest person in her team. Then we will have no issues with your team. Carmen said reaching over and friendly patting Serenity on the back. I didn't have the benefit of being the best on my team. The thing to pay attention to wasn't the fact that Carmen was in a way lying due to never having a team, rather it was to pay attention to when she patted Serenity on the back. During her movement flames will appear take shape of a cross on the palm of her hand and with contact, knock Serenity away 30ft before the real fun began.

Now after she heard part about them being non-immortals she would actually stop paying attention so she could get to work on exterminating her teammates. Carmen had no use for non-immortals, yes they didn't need to lose their lives but after being in prison for so long it was good to be released to the outside world and cut loose. That is exactly what the world deserves for locking her up for so long, woe is Carmen. She didn't care in the slightest bit but who is her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team C meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team C meeting   Team C meeting Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 5:53 pm

Serenity would jump back, not because she suspected anything she just didn't like to be touched by people she didn't know. She would completely miss the fact that her aversion to being touched just saved her life. Sorry I don't like being touched by people I don't know. Serenity said now that she was a respectable distance away from Carmen, because she had missed the fact that Carmen's hands had glowed she wouldn't attack or anything but she was slightly wary of her now.

Let's go, I'll bring up the rear Edward said remaining in place, so that the other two could head of first while brought up the rear. While he trusted Serenity due to him being friends with her during their academy years he knew next to nothing about this Carmen so he didn't trust her to watch his back, likewise he knew Serenity would most likely not object to him bringing up the rear because she was trusting like that. Unlike her however he was always on guard something he had learned these past 2 years as a shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Team C meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team C meeting   Team C meeting Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 8:16 pm

Luckily Carmen was not found out so she still had time to take these two out. Sucks that things could not be solved easily, Carmen would now have to wait for a better opportunity to strike, she couldn't risk a big brawl starting and alerting the proctors finding out. Then I'll take the lead. It would probably be better if she took the center position, for attacking purposes, but that outright wasn't her nature. So taking the lead then coming up with a plan to attack these two was the best choice for her. Either of you sensory? We need to find our first targets somehow. She couldn't really locate people even though an immortal sensory might be beneficial to her, she should look into that after these exams.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team C meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team C meeting   Team C meeting Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 9:15 pm

Already found some, but they are currently engaging three others under the cover of mist. About 3 clicks southeast. Edward said while pointing to the targets. Invisible the the remaining members of his team were countless electrons coursing through the air only focused with his chakra flow and spread outward in order to detect those closest to them. He was after all training to be a tracker so he was quite skilled at pinpointing others, chakra signatures and the like. Perfect time to engage while they are focused on others we swoop in and capitalize on that. Edward said before he would take off a crashing ground speeds while keeping Carmen in his sight.

Spoiler:

Serenity would nod, knowing that her own talents would be unaffected by the cover of mist, and would follow after Edward except at bullet release speeds deciding to conserve more of her energy for when she needed it, she wasn't exactly the brute force type regardless. She was still a distance away from Carmen however she was still clueless to her "teammates" true intentions.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

Team C meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team C meeting   Team C meeting Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 12:35 am

Thank god for sensory, really comes in handy when you need it to. He must have had a good type of sensory to know that they were fighting under a cloud of mist, the number of people was not that impressive. No, we will let them fight it out then pick off the loser. If we join it, it could become a three-way fight were we take some injuries. The only most logical choice instead of jumping into that mist and falling prey to everything that goes inside it. Since Edward was leading the way, Carmen would follow, a little slower than the other two due to not wanting to waste that much strength.

[Exit to Team B topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team C meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team C meeting   Team C meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team C meeting
Page 1 of 1