Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shiro's Training With A Jonin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro

Hiro

Shiro's Training With A Jonin Empty
PostSubject: Shiro's Training With A Jonin   Shiro's Training With A Jonin Icon_minitime11th March 2015, 7:54 pm

Shiroichi had been informed that a jonin would visit him today at the Hakagakure Academy training grounds to assist him in learning an advanced technique.he was happy that he would finally be able to learn something from an older shinobi rather than sitting around doing missions by himself. Honestly he was getting tired of the monotony of the solo missions. He wanted friends and a squad. At times he would wonder what his old squad was up to. Rtari was with two cute chicks and Kid had moved to a team.with his brother and some toddler. He was bewildered when he had heard that because well.. There was a toddler genin. Like what the hell?

Anyways, Shiro was sitting on a bench in the grounds waiting for the Jonin to show up. Shiro was dressed in complete white with a hint of gray. His jacket was a dark white with its buttons unzipped and hood over his silver dyed hair. His shorts went half way past his knees and were a bit lighter than his jacket while his shoes were a crisp clean white. He looked to be in his mid teens with elfish features hardened with muscular features as was common for a physical nova known as a Dakar. In reality Shiro was only eleven years old.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Training With A Jonin   Shiro's Training With A Jonin Icon_minitime12th March 2015, 2:46 pm

Tierno was told to go to Hakagakure, so well simply... He did. Tierno's trip was uneventful, it felt like the warring world was stalemating and there was some sense of an odd sort of peace. Most likely temporary but hey at least traveling was a million times easier. It was quite enjoyable in his honest opinion. He read the file on his new 'student'. A Dakar... Interesting, he had some Dakar in his blood so this would be fun. He finally entered Haka and some odd sense of nostalgia waved over him, he wondered why.

Either way, thanks to the file, he knew what the kid looked like so he would spend the rest of his day looking for him. It couldn't be that hard, apparently he had white hair, and that's pretty rare, no matter where you're from. He than felt his own ponytail, you know making sure it was still white and stuff. Took him awhile, he was a tourist for an hour or so but their wasn't much to Haka aesthetically. Sooner or later he stumbled upon Shiroichi at the grounds. Well to be frank, Tierno probably should've checked here first. He went up to the lad and spoke. Are you Shiroichi, I am Tierno Rikigaku. They said you needed someone to train you? He questioned as this seemed like a capable young man. But of course appearances lied... He himself could bench press a building, and he was rather lean and seemed stringy. Oh well~
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Training With A Jonin   Shiro's Training With A Jonin Icon_minitime13th March 2015, 1:20 am

Shiro would raise his head and stand as a man approached and introduced himself. "Yes sir. My name is Shiroichi Tanimoto. Genin. Dakar. Former member of squad eight. I sent in a request for a temporary teacher because missions were becoming increasingly harder and harder with each new mission. I need someone to teach me how to develop a high rank jutsu." Shiro would do a small bow before backing up. "Please allow.me to demonstrate my skills and explain what I can do, sir."

Ooc: apologies for the short post. Was in the middle of typing a long one and my comp died on me. Had to do this by phone while my comp is charging.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Training With A Jonin   Shiro's Training With A Jonin Icon_minitime24th March 2015, 10:47 pm

Tierno crossed his arms as he listened to the kid, he heard his fire and determination. He would remain silent until the kid was finished. He nodded his head as he pulled out a slip of paper. Alright than... Show me what you can do Shiro. I'll just watch, if you want to use it against me, go ahead. I'm a lot more sturdier than I let on. Tierno ended with a stern smile, on his other arm that was not holding the slip, a small patch of his skin turned black.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Training With A Jonin   Shiro's Training With A Jonin Icon_minitime24th March 2015, 11:40 pm

Shiro would nod and step up to stand within five feet on Tierno. "Yes sir. First, I am somewhat skilled in fabrication. I use it to disrupt my targets during a battle to give me an edge. I can even trick them into altering their attack paths. But I have also recently found a more severe way to disrupt a fight," he would say. He bent down and picked up a kunai, writing something in the dirt. 'Dont Move' it said. "My technique does not require anything but eye contact or proximity range. I shall use the proximity range. You may forget about me and this conversation for a moment, so concentrate on the writing that way you dont end up leaving." Shiro would then take a step back and begin forming hand seals. With Tierno in proximity he would release the chakra through fabricate. Tierno, unless he possessed b rank barrier tiers, would see Shiro's feet one minute if he was looking at the writing and then the next Shiro was gone, noone but Tierno was around. He probably wouldnt even remember the talk they had just had but if Tierno had looked at the writing it would be the first thing he saw upon forgetting.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Training With A Jonin   Shiro's Training With A Jonin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiro's Training With A Jonin
Page 1 of 1