Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Entering the Pits: Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Entering the Pits: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st March 2015, 6:10 pm

It was the last fight yay, well the person that walked in was an old man with a cane tap tap tap he walked in looking like he shouldn't even be fighting in here a long beard and a bald head he'd walk in from the doors stopping and squinting his eyes in the light before they adjusted. Allowing him to crane his head left and right before opening his mouth revealing he was missing some teeth. Hey young-in, I remember when I was your age you know hehe those were the days. the old man said deciding he wouldn't bother with introducing himself after all most young kids these days didn't have respect for their elders and didn't care about his own name.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 4:09 pm

Paul didn't care what this old man had to say, not even a little bit. He briefly registered the man say hello to him, but that was as far as he would get before Paul ripped the fuma shuriken from the wall and hurled it at the old man at B-rank speeds, aiming for the man's waist. Sorry old man. Zane thought as he watched Paul attempt to bisect the man. Paul looked at T.I.M. as the massive shuriken flew through the air. T.I.M., end it! He called to the three-headed beast. The creature would begin charging a powerful void chakra laser beam technique in each of its maws and would prepare for the man to dodge the Fuma Shuriken. Whether he ducked, jumped or rolled to the sides, T.I.M. would be ready to fire off three void chakra beams, each traveling at B-rank speeds and dealing B-rank hybrid damage. Paul looked on with an intense grin, and Zane simply let him have his moment. After all, once this was over Zane would regain control and tame the bloodlust coursing through his body's veins.

It was odd, sharing a body with another consciousness, especially when he was the submissive personality. Looking out but doing nothing was a very odd sensation. Hello, Said a voice from the murky depths of Zane's subconsciousness, I'm so glad I get to finally speak with you, I've been meaning to for quite some time. Zane, metaphysically speaking, looked around his consciousness, searching for the source of the voice. There had always been voices in his head, but none of them (save for Paul of course) had managed to dominate his mind and directly communicate with him like this before. Although he wasn't in a body to do so, Zane could feel the color wash away from his face as he sighed, Fuck.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th March 2015, 10:55 pm

The old man was pretty fast wiping his hand out while moving to the side a chakra string darting out taking the shuriken and redirecting it into one of the beams, which he would move also at crashing ground speeds to attempt to capitalize on that. Unfortunately for him there were two more beams heading straight at him one of which clipped him in the side causing him to cry out in pain before the last one took his torso off. Pity he could of been a pretty good fight for an old man if not for Paul's idea of quick over kill. Either way it was all over now. The door would open with the announcer walking in the crowd bursting into applause and cheering. He'd hand the envelop with all of Zane's winnings in it and hold it out waiting for the competitor to take it before saying. Congrats you beat all 7, and finished your first set, your free to go now, unless...you wish to continue? the announcer said waiting for a response, if Zane said he wished to go, one of the entrances would open allowing him to leave and thus reappear once again where he entered this place in the first place.

Rewards:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 12:57 pm

OOC: looted twice, one gave 10 Xei, second roll gave 1000 Xei

Spooked by the sudden new consciousness in his head, Zane forced control back over his body, pushing Paul out as the bloodlust began to wane out of him with the pits challenge completed. Zane walked over to the bodies scattered about the arena and patted them down, pocketing several extra Xei before the announcer appeared in the middle of the arena. Zane took the envelope with his winnings in it before nodding in thanks and saying, I'm done here. Zane walked towards the other entrance as the doors opened and stepped through, appearing back in the Land of Madness. He sat down, stirring up a cloud of dust and dirt around him. So he had a new voice in his head trying to make a name and personality for itself. Outstanding.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering the Pits: Part 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2