Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Entering the Pits: Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Entering the Pits: Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 8:01 pm

Zane had left the Temple of Datara several days ago and had since been wandering the Land of Madness looking for something to do. Satan had mentioned he would call upon Zane when he was needed, but so far it had been silent and Zane was getting antsy. More importantly, Paul was getting antsy. At one point Zane had wandered towards the southern border of the Land of Madness, through Paul's desire. However, upon reaching the edge, Zane regained control and said, No, it's too dangerous in the Land of Echo right now. The Dobutsu run rampant and appear to be preparing for something big. I want to find information on Zoe and Lynx as much as you do, but we can't go running in to our deaths, that won't help us at all. Paul had been relatively grumpy since then, keeping silent and giving Zane the cold shoulder. Which, to be honest, was just fine with Zane. A little peace and quiet was nice...for a time. That's when the boredom had set in. Paul's bloodthirsty tendencies had come back slowly but surely and Zane had to admit he himself wouldn't be object to a fight of some sort. Anything to cease the boredom. It had been awhile since they had been in a true fight. After all, the people in the hamlet had been slaughtered like pigs. Rumor had it there was an entrance to the pits somewhere in the Black Dome. Zane figured it couldn't hurt to at least check it out, so that's where they headed. As they walked however, Zane began experimenting with his new powers. Satan had gifted him with Void Chakra, on the path to becoming a true void sage and becoming a weapon for Datara. Interestingly, the Void Chakra had perfectly integrated with his plasma chakra and Neo Nanos, the two functioned perfectly in harmony.
Words: 313/200

Spoiler:

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 8:04 pm

approved

Entering the Pits: Part 1 Wall_E_Signature_by_Yoghurt_Signatures
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 10:15 am

Well, he had managed to find the entrance to the Pits in the Black Dome. Stepping through, a tingling sensation would overtake Zane as he was instantly transported to the Pits. Zane looked around at the roaring crowd as they cheered around a large glass dome. He peered over the edge of the railing just as an explosion ripped through the battle stage. Nice. Paul said through Zane's mouth. Excuse me, can I help you? A woman's voice asked, stirring Zane to regain control and turning to the source of the voice. Uh, yes, I'm Zane Shinto and I'd like to register for a fight. The woman looked the 11 year old cyborg up and down before rolling her eyes, it wasn't exactly the first time she'd seen a kid die and it certainly wouldn't be the last. Okay then, which weight class will you be taking on? She asked, typing something into a computer monitor in front of her. Zane took a step back and looked up at the massive board of weight classes and sets he had to choose from. It was like ordering from a fast food joint. Heavyweight, we want heavyweight! Paul screamed in his head. Featherweight please, 1st set, easy. Zane spoke to the woman who continued typing into her computer. You are such a pansy. Paul fumed but remained quiet. Please, step this way, your fight will begin after this next one. The woman said, indicating a teleporter pad similar in design to the one he had stood on to enter the pits. Zane obliged and stepped onto the teleporter pad. A minute or so later the thing hummed to life and the next instant he was in the Pit, the crowds cheering all around him. Well, let the games begin.

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime10th February 2015, 7:17 pm

Oh before I forget once you go in you can't stop until all 7 matches are...Oh well he'll learn anyways The teller asked before noticing he had already stepped in so she would stop talking and simply nod. The area was spotless as usual it was often cleaned before a new challenge began at least, now that one of the match sets were done. He was quite lucky apparently some high level Shogunate was clearing it in a streak and had made it into the second set thus he wouldn't be unfortunate enough to face her. After all she was much to powerful killing things with her weapon moving at such high speeds that no one had been able to avoid it, and while one had lived a hit it was unique circumstances really. Anyways the first person would walk in bandages on his hands and seeming sort of young late teens but he was obviously a civilian who had done some conditioning. There wouldn't be an introduction before the bell dinged and he would move forward trying to close distance between him and Zane before throwing a punch at his opponents face before attempting to follow up with a leaping elbow once he pulled his hand back.

Entering the Pits: Part 1 Tamsyn10
Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime10th February 2015, 8:59 pm

OOC: Since you didn't say anything, I'm going to just assume this guy doesn't have tiers since he's a civilian.

Zane would watch the bandaged boy lumber towards him and sigh, This doesn't even seem fair. He said to no one in particular, but in his mind Paul replied, Maybe if you weren't such a little bitch, we'd have a real challenge on our hands. Zane rolled his eyes, ignoring Paul but muttered, Yeah, maybe. As the boy neared Zane, he would simply drop under the punch at D-rank speed. As the boy's arm sailed over Zane, he would bring the flat of his palm up into the boy's nose, attempting to drive the boy's nose cartilage into his brain with D-rank strength. Hopefully this would be enough to kill him or at least stun the boy so that Zane could follow up with a C-rank punch aimed at his sternum, causing it to shatter and possibly puncture his heart. I'm boreeeeeeeed. Paul complained in Zane's head.

Spoiler:

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime10th February 2015, 9:02 pm

A vicious counter-attack with the boys nose being fractured and driven into his skull causing him to withdraw in pain but the follow up hit to the chest caused him to drop to the floor like a puppet with his strings cut. It was a slow death having one's ribcage fractured but on the plus side he'd likely suffocate by drowining on his own blood before he bled out. Assuming Zane didn't finish him off by crushing his head or something, lights would flash highlighting either Easy, Standard or Hard waiting for Zane to pick which one he'd like to face yet, one down six to go. But it was the first match, the easiest one it would only end up getting tougher from here on out.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime10th February 2015, 11:24 pm

Zane looked down at the boy as he choked to death on his own blood. It was true that Zane could easily crush the boy's skull and end his miserable existence right then and there, but why waste his own strength. Instead, Zane dropped to a knee beside the boy and whispered, Lord Datara, I offer you this soul as a gift. Weak it may be, please make use of him as best you can. As Zane finished his pseudo prayer, the boy took his final gasp, choking down a thick glob of blood before going still. Zane rose to his feet and looked around the stadium, this was a low key fight and there weren't many spectators on the outside of the glass dome, but that didn't bother him at all. He wasn't here to make a show, Is anyone going to take care of this? Or are we just going to leave it here? Zane asked no one in particular, pointing at the boy's body that lay limp and wet with blood in the center of the pit. Zane rolled his eyes at Paul's obnoxious whining, Fine! Have it your way, I choose standard. He said out loud, pointing to the center light.

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime10th February 2015, 11:47 pm

The door would open again with this time a girl would walk in brass knuckles on both of her hands, she would smirk upon seeing him he didn't look so tough after all. Yo. she said before hitting both of her hands together as the door closed, she would crouch briefly before dashing forward at Swift Release speeds in order to close distance between herself and Zane she was a melee fighter just like the guy he had defeated before but unlike him she wasn't some civilian trash. She just dropped out of the academy because she didn't like following rules but didn't want to end up persecuted like some sort of missing nin. Still she took what she did learn at the academy to heart and wanted to build up her name by crushing those weaker than her in the Tartaros challenge. Zane was just her first step to greatness, once she was done with him, she'd get six more wins earn some Xel, experience fighting and best of all reputation among the patrons of this fine establishment.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime11th February 2015, 12:21 am

Ooooh a girl this time. Do you have the balls to kill her or are you gonna bitch out? Pussy. Paul taunted as Zane looked the girl up and down, registering the brass knuckles before she suddenly moved towards him, this time much faster than his previous opponent, but nothing he couldn't handle. Catch. Zane said flatly as a sphere of steel formed in his right hand. He leaned back and hurled it at the girl, aiming for her abdomen so the spikes would impale her vital organs. Just incase she managed to dodge, or the spikes didn't properly impale her, Zane would snap his fingers, causing the orb to explode in a shower of steel needles that would further rip open her organs and make the area around the sphere a complete death zone. Huh...guess you do have the balls...or ball rather. Paul said simply, causing a feint smile to appear on Zane's lips.

Spoiler:

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime11th February 2015, 12:25 am

Well that ended messy, she was fast however Zane's technique was too fast for her to simply dodge out of the way, as a result she did a quick body replacement resulting in a log taking her place. How she got a log? Really you would think being a shinobi someone would figure out exactly how people just magically created logs to take dangerous techniques for them. Unfortunately for her the attack wasn't done and when it exploded she took two spikes to the stomach and kidneys causing her to slump to the ground in agony blood gushing from her torso wound. Just like before it was a quick match, but then again it was only to be expected these were just civilians and drop-out academy students who tried to become civilians if he really wanted a challenge maybe he should go for hard only he seemed skilled enough to do that right? Or maybe he wanted a clean sweep without stressing out his body saving himself for a higher kill streak or something.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime11th February 2015, 3:09 pm

Zane didn't even move when the log magically appeared in place of the girl. He did however make a mental note to take a look into that technique...especially since they were in a pit covered in dirt without a tree anywhere for miles around. Zane sighed as the girl reappeared and instantly was impaled by the shrapnel from his technique. Zane stepped over to the girl and cocked his head to the side, looking at her bleeding out and writhing on the ground before raising his foot and slowly pushing one of the steel needles in her stomach deeper into her with the heel of his foot. God dammit, I told you to stand down, I can handle this alone. Zane said out loud. Paul had momentarily taken control, which is why Zane had caused more pain for the girl. You have no idea how BORING this is! Zane's body shouted, but in Paul's voice. Well too bad, now cut it out and just wait. Zane said before looking at the entrance way for the next contender. Again! Zane said, to signal that he was ready for the next opponent.

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime11th February 2015, 5:17 pm

The next opponent would walk out pulling out two shuriken from the get go and throwing it at Zane backed by C-rank strength he would then reach into his pockets again to pull out four more before moving to the right and throwing them one after another to try and trap zane if he attempted to dodge. He had seen the close range fighters get owned one after another and didn't want to go out like them, no long range had to be the answer he just had to keep his distance and avoid the ball spike of death who had impaled his predecessor and everything should be alright. Just in case however he had an ace in the hole sure he didn't want to bring it out this early in his matches but this guy looked pretty tough so he might just need it. It's over, dude. Kindly just roll over and die for me. the guy said his blue track suit making swish swish noises as he ran.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime11th February 2015, 5:50 pm

Zane raised an eyebrow as a shuriken hit him in the chest and dropped to the ground beneath him. He looked down at it as several more snapped across his skin, but upon impact merely dropped harmlessly on the ground, not leaving a single scratch. It's funny how the guy in the blue jumpsuit is telling me it's over. Zane said with a smile. He bent down, picking up a shuriken and standing up once again, turning it over in his hand. He inspected the tool before looking at the guy again and saying, You're going to need to try harder than that to kill me unfortunately. Here, try again. Zane said, flicking his wrist with B-rank strength. The shuriken would explode from his hand, aimed for the boy's developing Adam's apple. Zane didn't even care if the boy avoided it, in fact he was somewhat hoping he would. Granted Zane wanted to clear through this wave as quickly as possible, but Paul had a point, this was getting REALLY boring.

Spoiler:

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime11th February 2015, 6:10 pm

The boy would manage to dodge it partially due to ducking causing some of his hair to be sliced off in the process by the shuriken, this time the boy would throw with a combination of his speed tiers (Crashing Ground) and his strength tiers attempting to not only make it go faster but be thrown with additional force in hope that his opponent being resistant to physical things was just a fluke, it had to be right no way he was a Ronin he just used a ninjutsu. However just in case the boy would look at Zane who would find his arms falling limply beside him seemingly losing the ability to be moved, viva la fabrication. Who knew the boy was a Dakar, then again seemed likely since he was using both strength and speed, one learns new things every day.

Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime12th February 2015, 5:51 pm

Alright, this guy is annoying me, you're up. Zane said out loud as a wave of excitement washed over him. Zane's head dropped as the shuriken simply bounced off his skull and clattered to the ground at Zane's feet with the others. A second later Zane's neck snapped up with an insane grin on his face. His arms hung limply at his sides as Paul said, Ooooh you took away my arms, clever boy. Too bad I don't need my arms to SKULL FUCK YOU! Paul yelled before exploding towards the boy, the ground beneath his feet literally cracking as he left the area he was standing in. Zane, or Paul rather, would appear in front of the boy and twist his body to send the useless right arm flying toward's the kid's face at B-rank speeds with B-rank strength, enough to probably break his neck if the hit connected. Bitch slap of DEATH! Paul yelled in the kid's face before laughing maniacally. For the love of Datara, calm down. We still have four more fights to go after this. Zane sighed as he watched the going ons through Paul's eyes.

Spoiler:

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime12th February 2015, 6:03 pm

When Zane began talking the boy would reach behind him and pull out a Fuma shuriken before unfolding it so each of it's windmill like blades would be spread apart, he would cork his body a bit before grasping it with both hands spinning rapidly at bullet release speeds in preparation to fling it straight at Zane. Unfortunately he spent too much time spinning and when he released the large projectile it would fly like a buzz-saw straight towards Zane's torse, the unfortunate part was due to the fact that if Zane managed to simply tank the blow just like the smaller shuriken the boy would be a sitting duck and get his neck snapped but hey at least he tried. He was of the mentality of bigger is better and figured it had to be some sort of technique as no way could Zane be that resilient and still move so fast, then again this boy had never really fought a shinobi before the last spar he had was in the academy prior to dropping out and he was the best in his class....yeah apparently they just don't make them like they used to.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime12th February 2015, 6:15 pm

Apparently size didn't matter, as the much larger shuriken would hit Zane but simply deflect off of him, burrowing itself into the wall off to his left. Zane wouldn't stop as his limp hand would connect with the boy's face and send his head to the right so violently that an audible snap would echo through the pit. The boy would drop to his knees before falling face first into the dirt that made up the pit floor at Zane's feet. Although face first isn't the right way to describe it. Let's put it this way, his face was staring directly up at the ceiling but the boy's body lay on his stomach. A thin trickle of saliva ran down the boy's cheek, tinged with blood. Paul pushed the kid's arm a bit with the toe of his shoe before shrugging and looking back at the entrance of the arena. That seemed a bit overkill to me... Zane said, taking control momentarily, You pushed those spikes deeper into the girl just to kill her faster! Paul rebuttled and there was a long silence before Zane took over again, That was you. Paul (in Zane's body) stood motionless for a moment, contemplating this news break before chuckling, Oh yeah you're right. Alright send in the next one! Paul called, moving his fingers at his side, it would seem the fabrication was starting to wear off.

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime14th February 2015, 3:23 pm

The next person would enter immediately rushing in at swift release speeds and blurring into hand seals, he had seen that all the people who had entered had tried to use physical to no avail but he wasn't the average joe, once he finished he'd exhale vapor causing the area to fill with mist with him not making a sound. Deciding to use the mist to his advantage and hide from sight, that was his best chance of survival, from within the mist he would listen and pull out kunai before throwing them at Zane but not directly at him instead he would throw them in pairs aimed around him mainly to throw off Zane's ability to find where he was and giving the impression that he couldn't find Zane within the mist as well. The game was afoot, hopefully the stealthy strategy would be the best once to ensure he didn't end up as a smear on the wall.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime16th February 2015, 5:39 pm

Unfortunately for the newcomer, swift release speeds just weren't enough for the level Paul was moving at currently. Paul (still in Zane's body just so we're clear) had been watching the entrance way the entire time and as the boy appeared in the ring, Paul would disappear in a blur, the only sign he had moved coming from the imprint of his foot that had transcended the thin layer of sand and cut into the rock floor below. Paul would appear in front of the boy as he finished his hand seals, and a massive orb of plasma would release from Paul's body moving at vacuum release speeds. Paul had used an A-rank amount of the damage he had stacked up from the previous fights to fuel this technique. The poor kid that had just entered the pit would be melted instantaneously before he even had a chance to raise his hands to his mouth and expel the vapor he had been planning to use. You want to hurry this along? Fine, I'll melt them all down to nothing. Paul thought to Zane, who was still taking the back seat as Paul went to work on this boy and any other contestant. Zane simply sat back and watched, it was good to let Paul out once in awhile, lest he come out when Zane didn't want him to. Paul was an animal, he would kill anything that moved or so much as looked at him. So perhaps, Zane thought, this was where Paul belonged; in the pits, butchering those that so choose to gamble with their lives.

Spoiler:

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime18th February 2015, 2:28 pm

Well then, that was unfortunate the guy didn't even have time to show his stuff, anyways another person would enter a girl this time and upon seeing Zane she would just raise her hands up, since he was at the entrance it wasn't as if she could really do anything, it was kind of disappointing but true. Perhaps that way why people typically didn't camp out near the entrance either way she'd keep her hands up and would walk forward mainly watching to see if Zane would put her out of her misery quickly or would be kind enough to back up so they could get this match really going. Hopefully he'd pick the latter maybe out of some sort of sexist kindess?

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 3:12 pm

See if Zane had been in control he would've backed off, given the girl some space to let her prepare. Unfortunately for her...Paul was in control. Hey, we should back up, make this at least fair before we kill her. Zane said through the mental link he and Paul shared. You said you wanted this done fast. Paul replied, the muscles in his legs tightening as the girl entered, her hands up in defense. Yeah but not- Zane was cut off by Paul's thunderous war cry as he charged forward at B-rank speeds, a powerful punch backed by B-rank strength aimed at the girl's throat to snap her neck instantly. If she was able to see the attack coming and tried to duck under the punch, Paul would follow with a hard kneed to the sternum. You're a dick. Zane sighed as he watched the going ons, unable to really do much. Sure he could take control again, but Paul needed this time to cut loose. It's not like Zane could've done anything differently, the girl had to die one way or another.

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime24th February 2015, 9:47 am

The girl would teleport reappearing not as one but as two as a doppelganger appeared along with her, it was futile running away she knew that from the start but maybe..just maybe her gambit would work and she'd be able to pull this off some how both of them would move forward before striking at bullet release speed in two places with their movements synced so that if he blocked one he'd over extend himself and possibly be unable to block the other. Both were reaching for just a touch, a simple means of touching Zane at least once so unlike the others they could maybe die with honor rather than the same of watching all of your attacks fail and realize that you were too weak to do anything.

Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime26th February 2015, 12:50 pm

Two on one? Paul would ask through Zane's lips as the girl divided into two right before his eyes. They were moving fast, but he was faster. Zane bit his finger, allowing oil to drop from the wound onto the ground at his left side. A moment later a burning black portal opened in the ground and a meaty paw dug into the sand floor of the pits. T.I.M. dragged itself up and into the physical realm with Paul smiling beside him. There, now that's a little more fair. T.I.M. kill. Paul said with a ruthless smile as the cerberus burst forth at B-rank speeds to maul the girl on the right. T.I.M. would attempt to tackle the girl with B-rank strength, pin her down and rip out her throat with one of his massive heads. Meanwhile Paul would wait for the second girl to come within range before jumping up and attempting to deliver a powerful roundhouse kick to the left of her face. He didn't care if she touched him or not, the result would all be the same in the end.

Spoiler:

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime28th February 2015, 6:10 pm

The first one would be tackled by T.I.M reaching out and trying to push back against it however it was stronger than her and she would end up having her throat ripped out blood gushing out from it. The second one would be hit by the roundhouse kick to those with chakra vision however they would see a short pulse before her head would be pulped her headless corpse dropping to the ground. The one under T.I.M would vanish revealing it was a doppelganger but really that wasn't what anyone was wondering right no what everyone was wondering was ...the pulse. What was the pulse well it was simple the girl was banking everything on crippling him for those after her to finish him off knowing that her own chances of winning her lowered the moment he camped outside of the door so she decided to put everything into a final gambit Soul Purge.

Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime1st March 2015, 5:28 pm

Paul would frown as he suddenly felt the ability to mold his plasma chakra disappear, but he still had his Void Release so that would have to get him through the final battle. He looked at T.I.M. who stood over the blood soaked sand slightly confused as to where his target had gone. Paul snapped and T.I.M.'s three heads whipped around to look at its master, Take that side over there, I'll take this one. Let's make this one quick, I'm already bored of this place. Paul said, pointing to the wall on the right while Paul stood by the wall on the left, near the Fuma Shuriken that had embedded itself in the wall from a previous fight. This way when the opponent walked out, he/she would be unable to see Zane and T.I.M, but he was no longer camping out at the entrance of the Pits. Paul looked over at T.I.M. and said one last thing, Oh and T.I.M. this is the last fight, so let's make it bloody. Paul said with a wolfish grin on his face as the two waited for their opponent to arrive.

Indra T. Erlang:

Roark Hokkai:

Amara Jiko:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Pits: Part 1   Entering the Pits: Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering the Pits: Part 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next