Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Tika's Return to the Pits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

Tika's Return to the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 4:40 pm

After leaving his meeting with kyoshiro to obtain his blade Tikatchi would have Baala transport him to the Black Dome in Madness he'd sit indian style on his back during the trip, preparing himself he'd double check his inventory and Kohai before then moving to check Kubikiribocho, once that was done however he'd gather himself and stand the remainder of the trip, talking to baala for a bit who was being awfully quiet , he hadnt spoke much. baala.. i want you to head back to the camp from here dont stick around down there.. once i leave here i'll be heading back.. you may not understand why i dont want to take you with me but in all honesty i need you to watch over the clan with mistgun and Xing especially her dont let her out of your sight.. should your receive information on amon's where-about's please protect him... i dont know how long i'll be in training here so with that being said my first set i'll be taking 3 easy 3 standard and 1 hard you take care out here and try not do destroy too much in the time i'm gone" before jumping off and heading into the entrance of the pits

understood Tika-san, you just remember your eyes have their limits and please for once remember that your not young in anyway.. you may look it but just remember that. because you maybe able to use your wisdom down there dont just be rushing in. baala's deep voice would echo to his master before he'd let out a deafing rawr and speed of towards the camp
[baala exit's]

Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 5:05 pm

Sure enough when Tikatchi entered and thus would repeat what he was originally going to take then the door would open, when he proceeded through it would close behind him while another door would open revealing a fairly average looking opponent who would walk in, dressed in fairly average clothes and stuff. Once the door closed it would mark the beginning of the match with the opponent, who was male eyeing Kubikiribocho warily and deciding to cut his losses and make hand seals before ending with the ox hand seal and expelling a blast of water which would shoot through the air aimed at Tikatchi's position. The guy figured that he was a close range combatant and figured playing the range game would be an effective tactic against him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 5:49 pm

As tika walked into the room thru his mask he would eye the figure once the second door opened.His kyougan would progress to it's third stage and his itsugan would set into activation allowing his heat sensory to lock onto his body and chakra. he could tell that he would probably not get to close to him which made him wonder a bit as the blast of water would fly his way his he'd grip his kohai blade at blinding light speeds, Ekotsu!! his grip on the handle would be normal as he'd swing the blade diagonally. unleashing a wave of atomic chakra back in response. he wouldn't waste time blurring from his position at Blinding light speed in a burst he would readjust to right over top of the boy mid jump before he could hopefuly react tika would lace together a set of seals before releasing his gigantic blaze fireball to try and catch him off guard from the previous collison of attacks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 7:19 pm

His attack was blocked, nay it was vaporized he had attempted to keep up the force by pouring more chakra and holding the ox hand seal but his opponent had vanished rather than be overcome by his water technique. He would turn only too slow his water evaporating as his body was incinerated into ashes by the powerful Blaze release technique. The door would open once more, revealing a short girl who would walk in before frowning and activating her own Kyougan recognizing those flames anywhere. Ah...I didn't know I would run into you here Tikatchi-sama. I thought you would be much higher up... the girl said her stage 3 active and her body tense, she didn't want to give up and forfeit her chance at preceding further but at the same time she didn't want to lose her life. Quite the conundrum that Tikatchi would find himself in now, did he win and thus kill the girl or did he spare her and forfeit his promotion, or did he convince her to quit her dreams for his sake...what would he do but regardless this wasn't just something to brute force his way through...maybe at least unless he didn't care what the clan thought about him.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 7:47 pm

Tika would land in the center of the floor in front of where his blaze fireball had landed, his eyes would kind of widen a bit as he would hear his name, turning to see one of the young kunoichi from his portion of the clan he would look at her a look of pain falling his face as he knew that with her being here it would mean only one of them would leave here alive or that someone would never climb the ranks again. Young one... please i urge you to turn around... i dont want to harm you but it is for your sake and the rest of the clan that i must not fall here..i must make this your only warning. he'd say as his left hand would sheathe Kohai, before grabbing kubikiribocho. his right would move behind him and the flames from his blaze would be sucked into the slit in the palm of his hand restoring the chakra he had spent using the technique he'd extend kubikiri, one-handed just a bit as he took his stance he would await her move, knowing that he had trained her to some extent he was in a pinch but he would not back down if it ment killing her to protect the clan he would after all she did know who he was and to an extent what he could do.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 8:03 pm

She understood, she didn't have any chance against her clan head really and would deactivate her Kyougan tears dropping from her eyes as she knew by forfeiting she would never be able to accomplish her dream of becoming a S-rank Hunter Nin or rather the Shogunate equivalent Huntarian Legionis. She had initially wanted to do so so she could be more useful to her clan and mainly because her father was one prior to being killed by a missing nin by the name Sapphire. She thought perhaps if she was that high rank she could get some information on the illusive shinobi but it seemed her dream would end here. Understood Tikatchi-sama... I forfeit. she said raising her hand causing the door to open once more allowing her to turn around and walk out, which is what she did though she would spare Tikatchi one last glance before exiting. When she left another person would walk out with a Mohawk and a cocky grin on his face.

Yeah! you ready to do this or not bro. He said his voice oozing confidence as he didn't think there was any chance he could lose.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 8:26 pm

Tika would watch as the young girl forfeited young one before you go what is your name..i'll be sure to find a way for you to progress forward in the ranks... i know of your past do not lose faith i promise return to the clan i shall arrage for a meeting with you later. he would hope she'd hear his word to her but his attention was cut short when his next opponent came in. this one seemed to be foolishly cocky... tika didnt know why but it mattered not he was feeling heavy hearted, he'd glance at the boy from the corner of his eyes his temper flaring slightly. maybe it was because of what happened just before maybe because the boy reminded of him long ago however in the blink of an eye he'd blur from his spot his kyougan transforming into his unique stage 4 design he'd be able to see tika at first then he'd blur at blinding light. reappering 8 feet to the boys left he'd release another ekotsu blast this time tho from kubikiri at vacuum release speeds however since the blade was so long the blast would come from aproximately 3 feet from the boys body Perish fool

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime26th April 2015, 1:13 pm

The guy would notice his opponent activate his dojutsu before attempting to blindside him from the side only for the guy to dodge out of the way with a backstep at blinding light speeds. Oooh someone thinks they are hot shit. the guy said before making hand seals and very narrowly flicking his hand towards Tikatchi sending a concussive wave of Psionic Release chakra in order to send him flying. The guy would laugh a bit as he was enjoying himself glad that he could prove Tikatchi wrong that he wasn't so easily finished off. It was go time, and the guy would follow up by making hand seals once again holding the last hand seal and waiting to see if Tikatchi had dodged his initial attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime26th April 2015, 3:31 pm

As the boy would retreat back slightly dodging Tika's ekotsu. His kyougan's time slowing ability would go into effect, allowing Tika to react almost immediately to his reaction his itsugan would pick up on the pulse of psi with the flick of the boys wrist Tika would use His speed to dodge maneuvering at ripping discord speeds he'd close the gap in seconds and blurring through seals while in motion unleash his atomic release Erubou in the split second before striking at his head with SS-Rank strength and speed to destroy his skull before he could react. If it didn't succeed another would follow in succession of the first.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime26th April 2015, 3:37 pm

They dude with the Mohawk would get pretty pulped and thus he would die, and his body would hit the ground as the door opened once more revealing a pretty girl who would look at Tikatchi and the bloody mess he made with slight shock. She would look back up shivering a bit out of fear as she knew after watching the fights that he was pretty tough and that she wouldn't be able to compete with him in a fair fight. No he was stronger, faster, and more skilled than her she would need to fight him with everything she got if she wanted any chance of winning against him.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime26th April 2015, 4:34 pm

Tika would remove kubikiri from its sheathe and let it rest in the boys blood before long it would all be gone and absorbed into the blade he'd plant the blade into the ground before flinging a kunai at the girl with SS rank strength. He'd force its explosion prematurely just before her as in the distance he could feel the tremor of a large at he'd disappear from his previous position to flank her, this time he was abit closer an had no intentions on letting things drag on too long down here if he could his kyougan would spin before releasing a sphere of pure yugure to sprout over her at S rank speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime1st May 2015, 6:15 pm

When Tikatchi aimed at the girl using his Kyougan he would fall under her illusion a bright flash emanating from her body in order to ensnare him in the basic genjutsu, she wouldn't end it there however in order to fully take his eyes out of the picture she would chain it mindlock, in order to prevent him from merely breaking out of the illusionary snare turning it from a simple mental blindness into actual blindness. With his eyes out of the picture the girl would sink into the floor not knowing that Tikatchi didn't actually intend to use the kunai to hurt her, regardless it would of simply passed through her anyways but this was just to make sure. Safe underground she would attempt to plot her next move, depends on what Tikatchi did in reply to this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime1st May 2015, 6:53 pm

Tika would hold his eyes in pain as the bright light had began to to irritate his eyes temporarily.though at first admitedly he thought of it being no more than a bright light like the encounter he had previously but he would soon realize the effects of the genjutsu as his vision would return before blanking back out this time completely black. he'd remain calm as he'd activate his constant surge unknown to the girl his brain wouldn't allow for that level of Genjutsu to work on him now. as his eyesight would generally return tika would use his itsugan to see her chakra as she went further into the ground forming several seals and building chakra inside his chest to capacity he'd slam both hands into the ground with SS-rank strength Destroying everything under him before releasing flood down into the earth either to flush her out or kill her there. however he wouldn't stop there and would progress his eye to the third Akirama State. spreading his Amaterasu throughout the Arena leaving just enough for his feet and legs to go un scorched. now the entire arena lay ablaze in purple flames as his eyes shifted around to make sure no immediate threat taht could survive would succeed in attacking him

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime1st May 2015, 7:09 pm

Unfortunately his eye would still be blinded, but his attacks would make short work of her, even though the genjutsu didn't stick at least she could die knowing that those coming behind her would have more of a chance to not be slaughtered by this person. She would perish quickly and the door would open once more another person entering though using his chakra to stick to the wall after entering from the top of the door frame. The door would close and he would make hand seals while staring at Tikatchi. Though to Tikatchi it would just look as if no one had entered since the guy had entered with the Hiding with Camoflage technique to conceal himself knowing that if Tikatchi saw him it would be his swift death.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime1st May 2015, 7:33 pm

Tika's eyes would shift to the door while it would open and then close his mind would automatically grasp what the pits were like now so my opponents up until now must be watching me they aren't just charging in recklessly anymore to face me.. so that means whomever was next is here he'd think. tika's kyougan would slow time before giving a sweep of the area seeing no movement of the fire and knowing not much could withstand the flames of yugure he'd pour a slight amount of atomic and blaze chakra into his kyougan changing his vision so he could see body heat. due to his position he'd already be aware of his opponents position though he'd make it seem like he was none the wiser. once he had a definite lock he'd blur at ripping discord reappering a split second later to unleash Enkotsu within 5 feet of the boy. with little chance to dodge and run tika would sprout his phoenix wings and float back to the center of the arena as the attack would ignite and Explode.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 4:47 pm

The boy would of attempted to cast a genjutsu on him namely the bringer of darkness but, considering he was incinerated due to Tikatchi quickly dispatched him he wouldn't really have time to complete his hand seals. Regardless the Yugure flames thankfully consumed things rather slowly but the smoke from the technique was gradually filling the area making it more difficult to see not to mention heat sensory would be really inefficient since the blinding effect due to Yugure's flames being so intensely hot. Another door would open this time on the other side of the area this time when the user emerged like the other they would begin to sprint at vacuum release speeds attempting to quickly make hand seals before Tikatchi could catch up to them. This time it was a woman who was actually quite scared the opponents prowess was known seeing as currently he had decimated all of the opponents prior.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime5th May 2015, 12:52 am

Tika would hear the opening of the door behind him as the room would fill with smoke causing him to deactivate from his heat sensory he'd ascend into the air after touching down in the yugure free spot he left temporarily using the force from His SS-rank strength to propell him further faster before his wings would carry him to the ceiling he'd Draw back first with his right once his atomic chakra was focused to his hand before punching through the ceiling with his strength. He'd sustain a bit of damage due to the explosion of debris but once most of the smoke had exited thru the two massive holes in the ceiling he'd turn just barely catching what seemed like the last formation of a handseal. It was in that moment that he'd blur thru seals of his own before a barrier of atomic release would begin to erect around the bottom of the arena, greenhouse forming at blinding light time would immediately swing into his second set of handseals and due to a mixture of his own speed and ability to react to things that are slowed even slightly would allow him to release flash flood to the entire bottom of the dome just before it would close attempting to trap her inside he'd await a response if things went his way he would finish things and thus rap up his first set

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime5th May 2015, 5:35 pm

When Tikatchi attempted to break the roof of the dome he would fail and instead the force would just cause it to ripple as the barrier which prevented people from escaping was much too powerful to be breached like that. Instead the concussive force would be rebounded back onto Tikatchi not damaging him but instead propelling him in the opposite direction at ripping discord speeds due to him attempting to smash the barrier with SS-rank strength sending him straight towards the ground and namely his own flames which would assuredly burn him up upon contact. There was a similar one a certain amount of feet underground a spherical barrier which allowed for maneuverability but no escape once the doors were sealed. As a result there weren't any holes and the smoke still remained within the area. Crystal Tearing Dragon. The boy said after finishing make hand seals causing a crystalline dragon to manifest from the wall along with two more, the first he would stand upon allowing him to ride it while he made more hand seals while the other two he would send towards Tikatchi both of them moving into the air before attempting to trap him in between their maw as descended from the sky.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime5th May 2015, 6:44 pm

Tika would grunt as the concussive force of his attack and the barrier rejecting him would send him barreling downwards towards the flames from his amaterasu.. He knew it would almost wipe him to smother all if the flames and thus would only use his momikesu to smother the flames where he'd land his wings would unfold and allow him a better control as he'd plant into the ground with extreme force.Now With the smoke building more around them and the temperature of greenhouse now building around them aswell Tika would realize it was time for things to end he couldn't see more than 5 feet in front of him due to the thick smoke with his kyougan through the crackle of the fire tho he'd hear the dragons taking form though he wouldn't know exactly what it was at the time. he wouldn't allow it to reach him if he could help it. He'd blur through handseals once more this time heat would generate from his body... His muscle tensing before he'd unleash a blast of pure atomic chakra in an explosion to detonate everything around him and possibly the boy since the explosion would cause widespread damage. for his protection against debris his napalm armor would flicker to life he'd begin lacing more seals and storing chakra for if things didn't work he'd be ready

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime15th May 2015, 2:24 pm

Tikatchi's gambit would work and thus even the crystals would be burnt, the intense heat causing them to sublime into vapor and raise into the air further contaminating it and reducing even further the amount of oxygen prevalent. His opponent was defeated yet, at what cost seeing as his body was now completely deprived of his lifeforce due to the powerful attacks unleashed, and just as the announcer announced his victory Tikatchi would find everything going dark his dojutsu deactivating as he fell forward and landed prone on the ground. Death via bloodloss, one should be more aware just how much the body can be pushed before death occurs. Congrats to our winner...ah well then guess not considering he's dead. Someone inform the Blades, one of their members have died during their trials. Oh and someone find a way to put out these flames damn it. he announcer said noticing as the flames surrounded everywhere but where Tikatchi was as such his body was safe for the time being though eventually if the flames weren't put out it too would be consumed, as well as everything on Tikatchi's person.

Spoiler:

Requesting 2 Mods or 1 Admin to check this:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tika's Return to the Pits   Tika's Return to the Pits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tika's Return to the Pits
Page 1 of 1