Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 12:41 am

The Genin were instructed to report in the classroom section of the Shogunate Shinobi Academy where four lists with the labels "Exam Room 1-4" were labeled. There were currently 12 genin listed in each list separating each room cleanly and neatly while likewise isolating each of the groups from each other. There was a proctor sitting in this one, a middle aged kunoichi wearing a Shogunate headband decked in a T. Jonin Flak Jacket and sitting near a board while overlooking the twelve desks in the room. On the board nothing was written and there were currently 6 genin already seated while another group of three were walking in right now also wearing Shogunate apparel. Only three more seats left and then the first round of the exams could begin.

Genin in Exam Room 3
Spoiler:

Last edited by Yvette on 15th February 2014, 3:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 1:14 am

Roxas took a seat in the classroom and stared down at his desk. He was completely nervous as people filed in for the exam. He didn't know what this would be like, and he was afraid it would be something he couldn't accomplish. But nevertheless, he closed his eyes and began running his skates back and forth across floor. He waited for the proctor to make an announcement.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 5:26 pm

Jinpachi walked into the classroom yawning as Lio followed behind him but had a lag in how it floated, he had just awakened from a little nap. The exams was finally here and he was mentally prepared for it as his confidence was at an all time high as he walked to his desk he would mug all who looked at him as they were the competition, he had to become chunnin. He sat in wait when he found a suitable desk then looked around scoping the comp and waiting for the proctor to begin as it has been a long time coming.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 8:50 pm

As Haru walked into the classroom he would halt himself a few steps in from the entrance. Eyeing everyone who was present in the room, he analyzed them. Taking note of their features and clothing along with any weapons that were visible. He noticed something about all of them. A trait that they all shared. It was easy to notice. Yep, he didn't know anyone of these people. Well, he didn't expect to know all of them but at least one familiar face would have been nice. Just something to ease the tension in the air. He would continue walking after his so called analysis and take a seat in the back of the room. Currently, haru was wearing his long sleeve white dress shirt along with khaki pants and black loafers. Around his neck he wore a black tie which held a tie clip in the shape of his clan's symbol. On the sides of each thigh hung one of his fuma shuriken, which were attached to his belt.

As he sat he wondered just how this whole thing was gonna go. What exactly was he gonna do here? As he pondered these things he stared blankly at the ceiling as he started a nice tap with his left foot against the tile of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 9:33 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:

Welcome to the Chunin Exams, I'm your proctor Break Hishiganka and my word in law for the duration of the first round of the exam. As a result it falls upon me to explain the initial rules listen closely because I will only repeat this once. In the first round you will be given the option to leave, at any point in time you can get up and walk to the door and exit thus turning in your own application to become a Chunin. That being said tap your desk, and you will trigger the sealing array to reveal three sheets of paper. You may pick one of the three options after which you must wait for instructions from me. she said in a low somewhat rough voice.

Spoiler:

------------------------------------------

R'Tari would tap the desk before reading his three targets after seeing the instructions and would raise his eyebrows seeing as it was kind of like poetic justice. But he wouldn't say anything instead he would wait until the others had received their targets before strumming his fingers on his desk. He would then remember that he needed to put his papers away before his eyes widened and he would snatch them up before crushing them. Hmmm...so apparently, I have to ally with him or fight him..or I can just not do anything...decisions...decisions. R'tari thought to himself while he contemplated his next action.

-------------------------------------------

Topaz would tap his desk and read his papers, before getting up and walking over to the proctors desk and thrown them into the trash bin on the side. He would then walk right back over to his seat before pulling out his chair picking it up and setting it next to the trash bin before sitting down and staring impassively at the rest of the genin. He would look at Jade trying to ask without any words who it was she got but for some reason she wouldn't look at him..how annoying.

Jade tapped the desk before looking at her friends before frowning, she hadn't gotten anyone she wanted but that happened sometimes. She would look back however and wave at Roxas playfully as she remembered him and clearly seeing as his arm was well gone, he probably remembered as well. She wanted to say something but she would first gauge his reaction before replying otherwise what was the point right?

Opal on the other hand didn't even bother to tap his desk he simply looked at what Topaz did and took it as a cue that it wasn't too important, likewise there was always the case of someone deciding to tap his desk for him, honestly he didn't really care about the exams one way or another, the other members of his group were representing the shogunate so why did he really need to try that hard.

Last edited by Yvette on 15th February 2014, 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 9:46 pm

Roxas tapped on his desk after the proctor finished speaking and would look over the names on his list. Afterwards he would simply pulled out a kunai and cut through the names multiple times so they would be unrecognizable. He would then look up at Topaz, glaring at he boy as Topaz went up to the front of the room. He looked so relaxed, smug and confident. Roxas hoped to get his revenge soon. He would never forgive that boy for taking his arm. He would take Topaz's own arm as payment one day...

Roxas's thoughts were interrupted as he caught Jade's wave from the corner of his eye. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She had denied him the revenge he had been after. He even had a grudge against her for denying him his prey. But... For some reason, that simple wave caught him off guard. He hesitated a moment before waving back. She seemed to be acting friendly, or was she trying to throw him off his guard? Could he be one of her targets? He wasn't sure... Maybe she was being truly nice. Roxas tried to push these thoughts aside as he went over the names he had read, but for some reason his eyes kept darting back to Jade.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 11:51 pm

What kind of name is break Jinpachi thought to himself as she spoke, he voice was not to his liking too rough for a woman in his opinion. His time of spacing out was done as the woman had given the first objective to the genin, he would knock on the desk revealing the three papers to him. As he read the options he smiled as the decisions were very exciting to him he had to think it over for a while before crumbling up the paper and stuff if in his shirts. Now scanning the room he would look in wait for the first pair of eyes to look at him weirdly, that body language would surely give them away. Lio would rustle, moving back and for in anticipation of the upcoming events and the opportunity to impress jinpachi during these exams.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 12:42 am

Oh, so thats whats going on. Haru thought as he brought his gaze down to the proctor at the head of the room. He listened to the instructions carefully enough and after the explanation tapped his desk, which prompt the appearance of the three papers. Haru would look over the papers for a moment, memorizing the information they held. It was kind of exciting. A game of who's who and then the way people find they're targets would be fun to watch. Having his fill of the papers on his desk, Haru folded all three on top of each other and placed them into his left side pocket of his khakis. After doing so he pushed his hands into his pockets as he returned his gaze to the ceiling. Now only time was going to tell how all this was going to go down. Maybe he should....nah. Well at least there some movement now, with the waving and repositioning of one of the contestants.  I wonder if I can still go and get some food?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 3:08 am

The proctor would clear her throat before speaking seeing as everyone save for Opal had listened to her instructions. Those who bothered to listen, you've seen the instructions, that is all. I will be here until the number has dwindled enough to allow those who remain to proceed. Break said before leanign back against the wall in the corner near the door so she could survey the classroom.

--------------------

R'tari was thinking, he could fight one of his targets, or ally with them and honestly he was unsure of what to pick, he wanted to prove himself but at the same time he found himself rethinking why he became a shinobi in the first place. No he wasn't one to give up but if he didn't get promoted, perhaps it was time to re-evaluate his life. As he finished thinking he would sigh once more before deciding..he would wait and bide his time people were going to make moves anyways and he still didn't know who was who. His Amatsu was currently hidden resting on his lap mainly because upon reading the instructions he had mentally told it to stay out of site, hopefully when people were reading their stuff they would be more focused on the fact that Jinpachi wasn't hiding who he was, to notice that R'tari was a Mikaboshi as well.

-----------------------------------------------

Jade would smirk it would seem that Roxas was the receptive type, now to capitalize on his flustered state, she would smile before choosing the right moment to speak when his eyes darted at her. You know cutie it's rude to stare without saying anything. I do remember you though, but I don't think the one you want to remember you even is aware what he did to you. Such a pity too you could of been quite the catch but then again some women like their men broken no? she said her voice slightly teasing but also oozing lust. She was aiming at giving him mixed signals she hadn't exactly decided on what to make of him yet but conversation was always a fun way to get to know someone.

Topaz would look at Jade's antics and would switch the focus of his stare on Roxas, he didn't exactly know why Jade was interested in him perhaps he was her target, if he was it was weird way of getting his attention that was for sure. He would let her be before focusing on Opal before motioning for him to look at the paper and waiting for Opal's reaction to the instructions.

Opal would sigh before tapping the desk reading the papers and rolling his eyes slightly, were they playing some type of guessing game. The only plus side was that he knew one of his targets the others were not people he had kept tabs on. Jade was flirting which was something not exactly new considering her reputation even though he personally knew she hadn't sexed anyone was that of a slut. Then again he didn't exactly think when women hung around men constantly and showed no shame when it came to concealing their flesh were anything but sluts the fact that she hadn't provided that which she seemingly handed out on a silver platter only made her even worse. She was a teasing slut, the worst sort of slut in his mind, but then again most 3-D girls were like that, which was why he preferred the 2-D versions now those...those were perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 3:51 am

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Ran through the mind of the young chunin candidate as he ran though the halls of the academy, searching for his examination room. Through out the night he hadn't been unable to sleep due to his excitment for the exams, causing him to fall asleep a mere hour and a half before he was supposed to be awake. Hell if itnwasn't for one of the academy janitors shaking him awake minutes ago, he would have missed his only chance in a long time to get this opportunity again.

As he ran through the halls, his eye and ears picking up every detail around him, hearing the instructors from each classroom as he passed. Where was he? Thats when he ran past the third room and finally seen it without stopping, his name on the board. Knowing his objective already before he even entered the room, Sabin used one of his vectors to grab onto the door frame, then sling shot himself into the room and into an empty desk.

His breathing was heavy as he tapped on his desk, and saw what his new task was actually a simple descision. Allying himself with his targets seemed like a good option if he wanted a team to work with, however the smaller the better..... For their sake. His eyes quickly scanned the room and instantly recognized jinnpachi from his academy days, and he didn't know why but he really felt the urge to just get up and challeange him in combat. However having him on his team could be even better for now, but for now he would just sit quietly in his seat and wait for someone to get up and come to him.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 9:02 am

Roxas raised an eyebrow further before busting out laughing. "Some women do like their men broken. Though she likes both her men and women broken. Maybe you'll get along with her," said Roxas, not exactly saying who 'her' was. He then stood up and smiled at Jade. "But you're right. Staring is quite rude, so I'll stop. I don't know if you know my name, but if you do I'd like you to keep it hush hush right now. If you do know my name, I'm willing to ally, as I'd rather conserve my energy for the later rounds and avoid wasting it on early fighting. I'm sure an intelligent girl, such as yourself may feel the same. If I am not on your list, then lets move on and find our targets." Roxas looked up at the ceiling for a moment then let out a small laugh. "Heh, your right, she does have some spunk to her. I can see why your interested now." he said out loud seemingly to no one.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 4:17 pm

Jinpachi couldn't come to think of his first two targets as their names didn't ring a bell but the last one was a dead giveaway. The famed kukinorite name was legendary and famed for their style of fighting which used skates. With a quick shift of eyes his attention was diverted towards sabin entering the room late, he remembered the boy but knew he wasn't one of his targets so he nodded and went back to looking for the one wearing skates. Scanning he would notice him talking to a unfamiliar girl, what was weird was a few feet away the two other candidates starting at him as well, maybe one of them was his targets as well. Jinpachi wasn't one to prowl but this would prove to be interesting so he would blurt out the boys name to get his attention and to analyze his reaction looking for signs of weaknesses besides one of his arms being gone. Roxas Kukinorite, come and talk to me for a second if you don't mind. This move would cause most attention to point in Jinpachi's direction but the care wasn't there if they challenged him to a one on one so be it he would just waiting for it to happen sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 5:34 pm

Ara...ara, well of course you are but it seems someone else wants a taste, may I tag along or is a threesome not on the menu. Jade said her eyes flickering to the Mikaboshi before moving back to Roxas. She would wait for their reply and if she was shut down well sigh time to go back to the defaults, and hope and pray that she ends up with someone fun to tease considering her teammates weren't a lively bunch.

===============

R'Tari on the other hand would see someone walk in late before he turned his head to look around, one of his targets was still there but he didn't want to mess with him, instead he would try to figure out who the other two were. He would tap his desk before frowning slightly and deciding to just wing it. Sabin. Who ever you are, I'd like to ally with you. R'tari said before shifting his face into a slight frown in order to mask his apprehension.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 5:47 pm

The names. The names on his papers, now safely tucked away in his pocket were of little use to him. Unless he just went around asking everyone if their name was either blah, blah, or blah. Sigh. It was beginning to feel like a normal school day back when he was a student. That was until some guy had sling shot himself into the classroom, while dripping in sweat. Hilarious Haru had begun to laugh at his antics, and started to wonder if he was one of his targets. He seemed like a fun dude to fight with or alongside, whichever one it came to. Maybe he would go introduce himself or something. As he was about to another contestant had called out someone by name. Looking in the direction that the name was voiced, it was the guy who Haru had guessed to have been flirting with a girl some few seats away. Well, thats what it looked like at least. Hmm, I think I'll stay put. The shows about to start. Returning back to his normal seating posture, he placed his gaze on the guy who was called Roxas and the guy who called him.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 5:53 pm

Roxas looked back at the guy calling his name and scowled. But then he sighed, guess the skates were a dead giveaway. He then looked back at Jade as she replied. He raised an eyebrow to her words. So it seems you can ally with more than one. In that case... Well, you know what to do, said Tekio as she giggled a little inside his head. Roxas walked over to the boy who had called him out. He took a seat in front of him and whispered. "Listen. I don't know you nor what you are capable of. You probably only know me by my clan. We probably have no real use for one another either. Or we could be perfect together. I don't know and I don't want to take the chance of the former."

Roxas paused for a moment and watched as one kid approached another, calling them Sabin. "I don't know if Sabin is one of your targets or not, or if that other person is. Or maybe someone else entirely, plenty of people here. But it might be worth listening in on them and seeing if they are. Or maybe one of the Shoguns people. I'll leave yah a hint as to finding their names... Each of the Shoguns people are named after a gem. None seem to have their last names advertised. The two that aren't sleeping are Topaz and Jade... If you have a name that isn't a target of yours, but is the name of a gem, then its probably that dude over there. The one that hasn't tapped yet. He hasn't left, and I doubt he will. These people attacked students in the middle of the day, so they definitely aren't afraid of a fight. Sorry. Though if you wish to wait a moment, and I'm rejected, we can team up. Let me talk to my partner first. Consider this explanation an apology, and help between members of the Academy. I think we had a class together some time."

With that, Roxas stood up and walked over to Jade, sitting beside her. "I haven't agreed to partner up or anything with that kid yet. I had something I wanted to ask you first." Roxas lowered his voice a little and looked around for a moment. "You and Topaz... You two have worked together before. He is one of my targets. So I'll leave this decision with you. Whether you want to partner up with someone your familiar with working with, so as to get the best out of the exam, or to partner up with someone completely new. You can ask your little spirit friend as well, wherever they are. So which do you want to do? Team up in a three way with Topaz or the Mikaboshi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 6:21 pm

Sabin sat in his chair watching the class as they started to form up into teams, and couldn't help but grin when he seen the first on his list exposing himself. He really wasn't to sure wheather or not to challeange or ally with him, so he sent out one of his vectors in it's non-physical form to hover just behind Roxas. That was until he heard a male voice call out his name in an attempt to ally himself with Sabin. So he stood up and started making his way towards the guy calling him out. However as he walked, Sabin pulled out his note book and started scribbling down. Then on his way towards his first ally, he stopped at Roxas and tore out the paper and handing it to him. Ally? After doing that he walked towards R'tari and sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 7:32 pm

I'm R'tari nice to meet you. R'tari said in a low voice when Sabin sat next to him or at least he thought he was Sabin, why else would he choose to sit next to him if he wasn't him, or perhaps he was merely trying to learn about him. Shit...I fucked up. R'tari thought in his head panicking even though he kept his face in the frown he didn't want the person sitting next to him to know that he was unsettled

------

Sorry, I don't ally myself with trash. Topaz said bluntly before Jade could answer for him he would then get up before walking over the instructor before whispering something in her ear causing her to nod. Now. Topaz said waiting for the instructor to do as he asked before having already figured out one of his targets. Now all he had to do was wait for it to be settled and he could move on.

Topaz and Max Blaster please proceed to the next room to have your one on one battle. Break said a boy wearing glasses would get up with wide eyes before his facial expression hardened as the proctor tapped the black board causing the wall to open up revealing another room behind that one. He would walk into it followed by Topaz while Opal would continue pretending to sleep not interested in any of the events so far.

Errr sorry about Topaz he's kind of a pain, I mean I'm down for an alliance with ya, but I was lying when I said you were my target heh. Whoopsie. It's actually Opal "sleepy-head" over there so I'm going to team up with him, yeah? Jade said with a small giggle before turning to the proctor as she had made her choice. See you in the exams cutie, try to keep your remaining arm till I see you okay. she said getting up and tapping Opal on the head causing him to look up with an angry facial expression.

Opal and Jade you two can proceed to the 2nd round as a team of 2. Your third team member will be randomly generated for you from one of the other rooms if there are no single genin however, then you will proceed to the next exam as a team of two. Break said with Jade smiling with a nod and Opal simply getting up and walking out of the area. Right as they got out of the door the wall would open and Topaz would emerge holding an arm with the other genin no where in sight but it was quite obvious the arm was from him. ... Sigh Topaz proceeds to round 2 as well... Break said pausing for a moment as if she had just received information as the shadow clone she left in the other room dispelled.

Here you go. I thought you would be needing this. Topaz said looking straight at Roxas walking over to his desk before dropping it on the table and turning around again slipping his hands into his pockets and walking out of the room without looking back. With that three had moved on and one was disqualified, one of the genin would hold their mouth before running out of the door as well, dropping the number down from 12 to 7,
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 8:23 pm

Roxas's eyes went dark when the arm was laid in front of him. A shadow fell among the room in the shape of a massive warrior as Roxas glared angrily at Topaz. "Watch your back out there. I'd hate for you to have an accident before I killed you." Roxas looked at the boy who had asked him earlier. "You. Team up." He then looked around the room and spoke for all to hear. "Haru Mishura. Ceres Bracken. Either of you, doesn't matter which. I request one of you ally with me." He then looked at the exam proctor. "If neither of them step up, then just consider me with that Mikaboshi." Roxas then sat down at his desk and closed his hand around the arm. He was guessing the other Genin was dead. Just the thought of what Topaz did sent him into a rage. So much so that the arm was soon black, a wave of heat erupting from Roxas's temper.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 10:15 pm

Yep, things went down alright. Haru just sat back and watched as stuff unfolded. People were making alliances left and right. Maybe he should hurry up and establish one with one of thr people on his list, but he didn't want to put himself out there only to get rejected and end up fighting so early on in the exams. Especially with how his style was. He wanted to conserve as much as possible and observe some more. Soon a challenge was made between a guy named topaz and some glasses kid, the proctor had opened up another room through the wall. Which was kinda cool. Jutsu, what will they come up with next. As soon as he returned his gaze to the others in the class, the dude named topaz walked out of the room with an arm. Oh, that guy is going on the watch out for list. How long was that anyway? ...Welp, the other kid is hopefully in a better place. Haru watched as topaz dropped his spoil of battle in front of Roxas, and started talking them fighting words. Obviously they had met before and had a bit or ton of aggression towards each other for him to try and provoke him at that level.

Whatever though, he just returned to chilling as he sat in his desk. Whag was he gonna do? He was being a bit undecisive which kind of irritated him. Soon he heard Roxas make an announcement, which he didn't really pay much attention to 'til he heard his name. Wha-...Dude...alright might as well. Heh, I wasn't doing anything anyway. Getting up from his seat, Haru walked over to Roxas with a smile while keeping his hands in his pockets. Taking note of the heat coming from him, he didn't get to close. Hmm, is this guy alright? Anyway time to say hello. Yo, nice to meet ya. It'll be cool to team up with you, although I must admit I'm kinda...well you'll find out hehe.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 11:12 pm

Roxas didn't bother looking at the boy. He knew this was rude, but he didn't want to take his anger out on the poor boy. He instead looked up at the proctor and spoke. "Me, the Mikaboshi and this guy shall team up. I believe that is the end of that," said Roxas as he got up and headed for the door. In front of the door he sighed, trying to calm his nerves before looking back at them. "Come on, we've got some planning to do before the second exam starts," he would say before leaving the room, hoping the others followed behind.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 12:56 am

R'tari would watch the entire proceedings with his eyes widening a bit, he didn't realize the exams were that brutal, was he truly prepared, no those thoughts weren't important, he had trained hard and was decently skilled he'd make it through at the very least without dying. He would look around and seeing no one else worth allying with he would get up before speaking to the proctor. R'tari allying with Sabin please don't mention our last names thank you. R'tari said before waiting for Sabin to get up as well and for the proctor to let them through. He would watch as the proctor nodded causing R'tari to smile faintly as he walked out of the room.
--------------

You two can proceed to round 2. Break said before her eyes swept on the remaining people in the room. ...So who is going to drop out and who...is going to stay.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 1:11 am

Oh, this guys pissed. Well, can't really blame him due to the whole arm scene that went down. Haru would keep his distance as he shrugged off the rude manners from Roxas. So it was to be himself, Roxas, and a mikaboshi. Fun.Well at least he achieved his goal of getting to the next round without doing anything. In that he was satisfied. But what about next round? Surely, it won't be as easy to succeed then. Oh well, if he had to he would fight but he wouldn't really want to. Which brought him to the think. Why did he sign up for this if he didn't feel like fighting? Was he really that lazy, or just plain stupid. Obviously it was the former, it was probably his lack of drive or was he planning something. It was true that he came here for a reason, more of an answer to a certain question that he had been thinking over. Snapping out of his thought bubble as he heard Roxas tell the proctor of their alliance, he'd give a cheerful smile to the proctor. Then take one last look around to memorize faces and what not before taking his leave by following Roxas out of the room.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 7:12 am

Sabin nodded as the Proctor had dismissed both R'tari and himself for allying with each other. Sure he was a little upset that his targets had all allied with others, however he would rectify this later on in the exams. So he stood up in order to leave the room with his team mate when he stopped to examine the rest of the room, noticing the few that were left without a team and started writing down in his note book. Then as he started walking towards the door, he stopped and tore the paper out and giving it to the proctor. If any still wish to ally with a team, we are more then willing to take anyone with us He really wasn't worried about his standings in the exams, but it would be better to have more people to send out as fodder to their opponents.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 8:59 pm

Jinpachi felt like he had a golden opportunity to be lazy and glide through the first round of this exam by teaming up so he did so with the kukinorite and other boy. He would look at lio and smile as if they had an insider or a knowing which boosted his confidence as he stood looking around mugging everybody who would stare. His team was leaving so it was time to go it would seem, he would start walking out of the room looking at break before looking away smiling as he thought she was nothing more then a peasant in his eyes , it was how he saw his competition but they would be of use for now. Come Lio, hopefully they have more enjoyable events in the second round because this was bullshit. Lio would follow Jinpachi out of the room in a hurry, he was ready for combat maybe more then Jinpachi.

[Exits]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 3)
Page 1 of 1