Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 12:52 am

The Genin were instructed to report in the classroom section of the Shogunate Shinobi Academy where four lists with the labels "Exam Room 1-4" were labeled. There were currently 12 genin listed in each list separating each room cleanly and neatly while likewise isolating each of the groups from each other. There was a proctor sitting in this one, a baby-faced shinobi wearing a Shogunate headband decked in a T. Jonin Flak Jacket and sitting near a board while overlooking the twelve desks in the room. On the board nothing was written and there were currently 6 genin already seated while another group of three were walking in right now also wearing Shogunate apparel. Only three more seats left and then the first round of the exams could begin.

Genin in Exam Room 4
Spoiler:

Last edited by Yvette on 15th February 2014, 3:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 1:17 am

Kyoshiro was sitting in one of the desks with a plate of BBQ ribs sitting on the desk. He was too busy eating to notice much of what was going on, but he did keep an ear out for the exam proctor to begin speaking. Until then, he was simply stuffing his face to his hearts content.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 1:31 am

Marx would walk into the room and start walking toward the seat furthest from him, his blade out would be scrapping each desk he passed making a eerie noise if anyone bothered to listen and if they looked they would see a shinobi with a black kimono with a gold outlining and a ningyo clan symbol surrounded by dragons which encircled it. He had on a belt the sole reason to hold his book which was tucked firmly in his belt next too his sheath.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 9:07 am

Ana walked into the room ready for the exams. She looks around and sees some familiar faces, but didn't say anything to them. She found a seat and sat down and waited for the others to come so that the exams could start. "Looks like i'm early. I guess we just wait until the other people come so that we can begin the exams" she says to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 9:31 am

Cyrus stepped into the classroom, his new sword strapped across his back. He looked at the proctor, a young looking shinobi he had never met before. Looking around the room, he recognized Garnet, Aquamarine, and Peridot, but said nothing to them. He may be one of the Blades, but he was new and was still unsure how they would respond to him. Not to mention, he didn't want to isolate himself from the other genin that hailed from the hidden villages, there was no point in painting a big target on himself before the exams even started. Finding a seat in the middle, not too close but not too far either, Cyrus slid into his chair and waited for the exam to begin.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 3:34 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:

Welcome to the Chunin Exams, I'm your proctor Axel Qilin and my word in law fo rthe duration of the first round of the exam. As a result it falls upon me to explain the initial rules listen closely because I will only repeat this once. In the first round you will be given the option to leave, at any point in time you can get up and walk to the door and exit thus turning in your own application to become a Chunin. That being said tap your desk, and you will trigger the sealing array to reveal three sheets of paper. You may pick one of the three options after which you must wait for instructions from me. Axel said in a brisk voice despite his young demeanor he was something of a hard ass.

Spoiler:

------------------------------------------

Garnet would tap the desk revealing three slips of paper which he quickly read before crumpling them into a ball and eating them to dispose of the evidence. He would then lean back in his chair before tipping it so that he was balancing on the edge and promptly put up both of his feet and then proceeding to take a nap without a care in the world.

Aquamarine would tap the desk revealing the three slips of paper causing her to frown briefly before she pocketed the slips, she would then get up walk to the back of the classroom and begin a head count of all who were in the room not sparing a second glance at anyone. She would count three times before she would go back to her seat and sit down strumming on the desk as she waited.

Peridot would tap the desk revealing the three slips of paper causing her to smile savagely before getting up and walking to the proctor she would whisper something in his ear causing him to nod and then whisper something back to her. She would then move in front of him before sitting on his desk and staring hungrily are the remaining genin in the room. Her papers would remain on her desk however for all to see if they got up and went over.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 4:05 pm

Kyoshiro watched as others began tapping their desks, before he would tap on his own desk to reveal the three papers. He quickly scanned them before wrapping them up around some of his BBQ and eating them as if they were just normal food. It was an interesting task. He scanned the room, not making a move to even view his own papers. Sure, normally at far away people would have a hard time reading papers, but thanks to his Kurogane blood line, he was able to enhance his vision without anyone knowing. He would pretend to be looking at people's faces to see who were leaving and who were staying. He would secretly view the names on the lists that he could see, even the one of the person who was whispering to the proctor.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 7:21 pm

Marx would tap his desk revealing the slips or whatever. he wanted all the information he could get, then after standing up with his slips he would take a few steps in the process looking at peridots slips of paper then winking at the person, peridot trying to intimidate the fodder genin he gained Marx attention. More information on these three. Marx would say as he waited and would stare with pure blood lust at peridot who was only inches away. Next he would turn too the crowd of genin and shout [color=brown]Don't look to me for help unless you are here to kill, I only want fights!
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 8:39 pm

Ana ignored the loud-mouth boy and then looked at her desk and tapped it. Once she tapped it, three slips appeared in front of her with something written on them. "Hm...okay. Got to pick one lets see" she says to herself as she starts thinking about which one to choose. She had no idea what was going to happen next, but all she knew was that she had to do this to advance to chunin. "Alright. time to get this show on the road" she says as she choose one in her head, and then lays the papers face down and waits for further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 11:10 pm

Cyrus followed suit like the others and tapped his seal as well. He read over the three papers carefully, once, twice, even a third time just to make sure he was absolutely clear. After that, he simply took the papers and ripped them continuously into tiny, illegible pieces and stuffed them in his pocket for later, not that he could read them. Placing his elbows on the table and leaning forward, Cyrus scanned the room carefully, his hands folded and blocking his mouth as his eyes darted from person to person. No surprise the prodigies seemed to care very little, they were confident and had every reason to be. Cyrus had a lot to prove in these exams, and he wasn't going to miss a step even once. One of the boys had the balls to even look at Peridot's papers, he'd probably regret that later. For now, Cyrus simply stayed where he was and waited for the others to do something. Making the first move was always a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 2:50 am

Who was Marx talking to was it the proctor or Peridot either way the proctor would continue anyways, clearing his throat before speaking. You've seen the instructions now it's up to you to make your moves. Axel said leaning his back against the board having said what he needed to say, now he would merely wait and watch to see that there was no violence going on for no reason. The rules were clear after all and those who broke them would be disqualified instantly.

---------------------------------

Take a nice long look at my paper did cha? Peridot said with an eerie smile completely unfazed by the blood lust he was emitting. The name's Peridot, did cha get me? Would love to rip your head off. she said her voice rather cheery despite the words that were coming out of it. She would rock slightly back and forth while her gaze moved from him before she would stare at one of the other genin before pointing forward straight at Ana Jiko. What's yer name girle? she said her smile only enlarging looking slightly demented as the smile didn't reach her eyes at all.

Sigh...let the dick waving begin. Aquamarine said softly before getting up and sigh before taking in a breath. I'm looking for allies, I'm Denive Bates so for those of you who got me, feel free to speak up. he said sitting back down once he noticed the slight twitch the girl nearest to the window made at the sound of the name Aquamarine gave off. Aquamarine would then sit down before she resumed strumming on her desk waiting for people to come to her and watching as Garnet slept away.

Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 8:51 am

Kyoshiro looked over at Aquamarine and Peridot. "I remember you two. Ya'll were sitting up in the spectators box with the Shogun during the Genin Exams along with Mr. Sleepyhead. Ya'll must be pretty strong to be able to be in his presence like that. I'd love to have a little spar with ya'll, but sadly neither of ya'lls names are on my list," said Kyoshiro, ignoring the Marx for the time being. However, he did end up responding to Marx. "And you, dude. Don't make such a ruckus. I'd hate to see you wiped out in the beginning. Alright? I'm itching for a fight just as much as you are, but your on my list and we are squadmates. So let's team up and move on to the next round." Kyoshiro began chewing on his finger as if it was a nervous habit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 11:56 am

Marx would stay with his blood lust disposition, before without looking toward his teammate he would give him a thumbs up. Ima bleed you out peridot!, your skin...is just calling me can't wait too fight you my bloody honey. A beautiful addition to my book you would be. Marx would then turn too the crowd walking toward roxas his ally or whatever and grinning toward him wildy while sticking his tounge out at him in enthusiasm. Once back in his seat Mark would try too remeber his names he just could not register things right now blood lus was on his mind and his bloody killing intent was showing, he would pull out his book while whispering one name, Next a puppet would appear wearing a black robe with a old styleshinobi armor under and two katana's upon his back both wooden practice tools, Exams huh figured you be bugging already
Ash would say his voice angelic as he grabbed the slips from Marx and began looking them over while trying to find put who the people where after a few seconds he would hold the papers at his side, You looking to fight her, gonna be tricky I see no blood, see how it goes. Marx would simply nod causing ash too grip the papers and drop them as the paper was now ash falling too the ground.

Last edited by Aku on 16th February 2014, 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 12:06 pm

Kyoshiro would smack his forehead with his palm as Marx continued speaking. "And I thought I was the idiot on the team." said Kyoshiro as he pulled his hand away. "Oi, dumbass. She has no heartbeat. Meaning she's got no blood to bleed dry. And...." Kyoshiro paused as Marx brought out on of his puppets and his book. "Oi vey... Showing your skills already... Don't you know how to keep things under wraps? Your basically painting a big target over our heads right now..." Kyoshiro sighed and then looked at the proctor. "Well, I've partnered up with one of my targets. According to the paper it means we can proceed to the next round. So, do we just sit and wait or do we have to go somewhere?" asked Kyoshiro.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 1:58 pm

Kyoshiro and Marx you may exit the room. Your third teammate will be randomly assigned to you from one of the other two rooms from the one's who likewise proceeded to the next round. In the event that there is no single genin you will proceed with a 2 man team. Axel said in his brisk voice before waving them off so that they would be able to leave the room. Once they exited the room, the real Denive bates would quickly get up before walking out of the door having lost her nerve to compete due to the high stress environment, now 9 genin remained. The first round was a mixed bag, on one hand it could be interesting, on the other hand it could merely be somewhat boring and on the third hand it could be a worthwhile use of one's time to gather intelligence on the other genin within the room.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 2:08 pm

Cyrus watched Marx and Kyoshiro's interaction with not just one another, but the Shogun's prodigies as well. It seemed they would be team, and with some genin girl just up and leaving without a word, the room was dwindling. Now or never I suppose. Cyrus mumbled to himself, rising over his chair and stepping over to the desk next to Aquamarine before dropping into it without a word. He sat there in silence for a moment, not because he was scared, but simply gauging her reaction to his switching of seats. You're with the Shogun, no? Seems we're fighting for the same person, might as well do it together. I might not look like much, but I can keep you running in top shape much longer than these other losers. Cyrus said, staring straight forward but obviously speaking directly to Aquamarine. A prodigy ally would be very useful, and it wouldn't hurt to at least try to be on good terms with some of them, after all they were allies of the same country.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 2:19 pm

Hmm Okay sure. Garnet wake the fuck up! I want to ally with you. Aquamarine said before turning back to Cyrus, that's that right proctor? Besides anything to get away from Peridot when she's like this.[/color] she said with a small smile while she waited for the Proctor to say something. She would look over before sticking her tongue out at Peridot completely uncaring that her squad member was leaking out killing intent, seriously why did she have to get paired with the most useless people in all of existence.

No! Don't eat my skittles! Garnet said waking up with a start before rubbing his eyes and looking around he would only hear Aquamarine say something about "ally with you" before he would nod his confirmation before yawning loudly and stretching out his limbs, it was a good nap well up until the end. Fucking people trying to steal his skittles totally not cool.

-----------------------------

Axel would blink before nodding and clearing his throat once more before he spoke, Aquamarine, Cyrus Taki and Garnet you may leave the room and proceed to round 2 as your team of 3 is fully completed. he would say it as briskly as before and wait for the three of them to leave. Garnet would get up first before he was followed by Aquamarine both of them walking out the door without a care in the world. Three more genin were left meaning only 6 remained, tick tock.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 2:31 pm

Cyrus stood and nodded as Axel announced that their team was official and they were free to exit to prepare for the next round. He looked at his new teammates and wondered just what he had gotten himself into. He was truly separating himself from the other village shinobi and becoming a member of the West Continent for good. For a moment he thought he'd be a little upset about this, but the more he thought about it as he exited the room with Garnet and Aquamarine in front of him, his smile only grew wider. This was his path now, a path of power and lack of empathy for his former roots that had only treated him like dirt for his entire decade of life. This was a new beginning, a new chapter and a way to make a name for himself. He was going to prove himself, keep his allies protected, and slaughter anyone that got in his way without remorse.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 2:38 pm

Kyoshiro looked at Marx and whispered, "Go on ahead to the next stage. I'll meet you there. For now I'm going to stay here and keep an eye on the competition. Now go, I don't need you here to keep giving away more of your own secrets. We need to keep our own skills hidden while assessing the enemies and your too hot headed for that kind of task." Kyoshiro then closed his eyes and enhanced his sense of hearing a bit more so he could listen in on any conversations that might be quietly taking place. While he did so, he would begin to eat his ribs again to keep himself preoccupied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 2:46 pm

Marx would hiss at Kyo but would listen he seemed to make sense and calm him much like Gizmo did, but he would be alone when he leftaybe he would stay and just play nice with kyo now he was clear minded and slowly sheathed his blade which had been in his hand the entire time once he did that he would patt kyo's back starting too walk away. He is smarter then he looks if he is talking it's for good reason, I won't let him get the team into any unnecessary trouble you can count on that Ash would say too Kyo just before Marx closed the room door and Ash would blurr as he vanished giving a wave too Everyone.

[Exit].
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 4:17 pm

Ana was not phased by the seemingly friendly smile Peridot had put on, but she acknowledged her greeting. She looks up at her and replies to her question "I'm Ana" she says as she holds out her hand so she can shake hands with Peridot. Although it was risky to do so because of what could happen in the next second, she was ready for it. "Do you want to team up for the exams?" she asked her. Didn't matter if she wanted to or not, but the less time she has to fight right now, the better
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 5:44 pm

Sure why not, considering you asked nicely I can see you aren't a punk. Peridot said her smirk changing from bloodthirsty to rather nice. Proctor put us together and let's head out. Don't worry girle I'll keep ya alive. Peridot said jumping off of the desk while she waited for the proctor to speak. She looked around the room, hmph it seemed like no one interesting was still here except the boy who decided he didn't want to leave.

================

Axel cleared his throat once more to alert the genin he was going to speak, Peridot, Ana Jiko, please exit the room and proceed to the next round. In a team of two, just like before your third teammate will be randomly generated from one of the other rooms otherwise you will proceed with a team of 2. he said before Peridot would chuckle before walking out of the room. Four genin were now left well including Kyoshiro who had stuck behind, three of them would get up at the same time and walk to the proctor before whispering something in his ear, he would nod. You three may proceed. he said.

========

You, uh Kyoshiro Kurogane. Your my target I challenge you to a one on one fight. The girl said getting up and looking towards the proctor who nodded considering he was still in the room it was fair game and if he lost he would sacrifice his own promotion. Seeing as there was no one else in the room the proctor would tap the board causing all the desks and chairs to sink into the ground once Ana likewise left to give them an area to fight in.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 5:57 pm

Kyoshiro smiled and looked up at the girl. "Yes... I figured this might happen. Well, if you want a fight, I'll gladly oblige. But if I happen to lose, will you mind taking my place as Marx's partner? If that's even allowed that is. Or, you can just join us," said Kyoshiro as he brushed off his pants and walked over to the girl, holding out his hand for her to shake. "Deal or no deal? And don't worry, I won't bite, much." said Kyoshiro. He was a wild animal, but when someone called him out he was rather proud of them and would treat them with much respect. Though it wouldn't interfere when the fight began. In fact as soon as the proctor said for the fight to begin he would let loose. But while they still had the chance he wanted to show a little respect between two opponents.

Last edited by Roxas on 16th February 2014, 7:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 5:58 pm

Ana gets up and starts walking out of the classroom. She then looks back at the two who are getting ready to fight. "This match-up...." she says as she leaves the room following Peridot. She wondered who was the third person to be matched up with them. Seeing Peridot's personality first hand, Ana knew that she's gonna have to stay on guard in case something happens. She knew she couldn't avoid fighting through the exams, but this is the moment she has been training for. To go home with a new promotion

[exits]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 7:42 pm

The girl wouldn't answer him she was more focused on winning than trying to join him, she didn't know him nor was she planning on losing to him she needed to pass the exams so she could represent her hidden village. Fucking main village trash looking down on me, we'll see how tough you are when we fight. she thought to herself while waiting for the proctor to confirm the match. Sure enough when Ana left the proctor would tap and the desks would vanish leaving just the two of them in the room. The girl would move back now that there was space and unseal gauntlets which covered both of her arms using Lightning Flash Blade Creation. She was now ready to fight him and prove her villages superiority.

Let's go.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 4)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next