Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 12:33 am

The Genin were instructed to report in the classroom section of the Shogunate Shinobi Academy where four lists with the labels "Exam Room 1-4" were labeled. There were currently 12 genin listed in each list separating each room cleanly and neatly while likewise isolating each of the groups from each other. There was a proctor sitting in this one, a battle hardened shinobi  wearing a Shogunate headband decked in a T. Jonin Flak Jacket and sitting near a board while overlooking the twelve desks in the room. On the board nothing was written and there were currently 6 genin already seated while another group of three were walking in right now also wearing Shogunate apparel. Only three more seats left and then the first round of the exams could begin.

Genin in Exam Room 1
Spoiler:

Last edited by Yvette on 15th February 2014, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 12:47 am

Tumu would make his way towards the classrooms, and by that i mean he was sliding along the walls in the hallway, stopping at each door to squint excessively at the number before moving on, repeating the process until he finally decided to double back around, only to discover the room 1, was indeed the first room. He would crashing through the door, wobbling slightly, before bowing. "Excuse my lateness, I was busy absorbing extra brain power. Tumu Inakamono at your service." He'd lift a flask cheerfully, before taking yet another slug, stumbling to one of the empty seats in preparation for his exam. As soon as he sat, he'd end up capping his tin bottle, placing it up his sleeve and sobering up instantly. Even if i don't intend to pass, i may as well get through the first round.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 1:14 am

Taking a seat at one of the desks Rainer placed his blade next it. Reaching down he allowed Konrad to quickly climb up his arm and rest atop the desk, the two then began to wait for the exams to start. Not sure what this part of the exam was they had began to pray it wasn't a written test of some kind, not that he wasn't good at taking written tests, it was just he was never very fond of them. Also Konrad had a terrible habit of giving wrong answers during these types of tests, picking C when the answer was obviously A.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 6:28 pm

On the other side of the wall to the classroom, Mariah floated there, the back of her head stuck in the ceiling without her realising it. There was a forlorn expression on her face, she was worried about these exams but she had to do them, there was no point in giving up. With a deep sigh, she reached up and brushed her hair out of her face, fixed the pins that held her hat to her head and dusted down her clothing. She didn't carry any weapons like the other shinobi so she just turned and floated through the wall with a small frown.

She took a middle row seat, curling her legs under her as she floated above it. Resting her arms over her legs, she watched the rest of the class and then smiled slightly. "Hey, let's do our damn best, eh? We'll get through this one way or another," She let out a soft giggle and nodded to herself before staring forwards, her shoulders straightening out and her breathing becoming deeper as she forced herself to become ready, she was going to do her damn best and not fail this exam! She couldn't wait actually!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 10:35 pm

Hmm, I over slept no no I think today ima go and partake in the exams. The other shogunate ninja would probably show out but I feel like using my new weapon on some genin. Genso would be thinking too himself as he layed on his water bed, next too him on the left would be a male caressing his chest while on the right would be a women simply sleep occupying the other half off his chest. After a few minutes Genso would stand up moving the two off of him and preparing too get dressed. He was wearing his shogunate blade outfit with his weapon tucked on his back the chain going from shoulder too waist. Around his shinobi attire would be a billowing robe whicj would have on the back the Zakiyoshi clan symbol along with the kanji for illusion aka Genso. With a sigh genso would walk top the window placing on the last of his attire which was his gloves which were red&blue then his red& blue beanie. A few moments after that he would gorfrom gazing out off the window too fading away with a advanced body flicker and leaving and appearing in the classroom, Sorry im late, hopefully you were not waiting on me. He would then take his seat the furthest in the back.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 10:58 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:

Hello, the name's Gerald Mate and welcome to the Chunin Exams, and this is the first round of the exam so listen carefully. Also anything I say goes so yeah I think that's all the extra stuff I could really add now for the official crap. Ahem, in the first round you will be given the option to leave, at any point in time you can get up and walk to the door and exit thus turning in your own application to become a Chunin. That being said tap your desk, and you will trigger the sealing array to reveal three sheets of paper. You may pick one of the three options after which you must wait for instructions from me. Gerald said quickly before waiting for them to follow his instructions
Spoiler:

------------------------------------------

Diamond would snap her fingers and Quartz would get up before tapping her desk for her, she would look at the names of her targets before waving her hand causing Quartz to sigh and pick up the sheets before moving back over to her desk. Assuming any of you have a death wish by all means challenge me to a fight. However, if you wish to avoid needless slaughter you can however offer an alliance to myself, Onyx or Quartz and you will pretty much get a free ride through these exams. I will only offer this once, and those who don't ally well let's just say that it will be open season. Next round. Daimond said loud enough that everyone in the room could hear her.

Onyx would tap his desk to see his targets before sighing at Diamonds antics and her follow up proclamation, now he would be forced to do stuff, which he really didn't want to do, honestly there were times where he regretted signing up for the exams not only did he had to babysit Quartz but now apparently he has to fight others too lest risk Diamond's wrath. Not worth it at all.

Quartz would listen to her sisters voice and would go back to her desk before tapping her own and looking between the now six papers she had, she would crumple them into a ball before throwing it into the trash bin, seeing as her sister has just made them public enemy number one no point to even trying to attack her targets now, they would probably just attack her or grovel at her sister's feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime15th February 2014, 11:19 pm

Genso would tap his desk then look over too the person talking with a annoyed stare, You there...shutup and represent the shogun like a elite, not some talkative wimp, that's is what you sound like, your group will be lucky too not be on my slips today. Genso would say in a calm tone while crumbling up his papers after looking them over and giving a smirk. He had too go and call out the strong ones it didn't matter he was not planning in losing today or winning how ironic though he would gladly put them in their place his eyes closing as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 1:00 am

Konrad slapped his paw against the desk and jumped in the air giving Rainer just enough time to snatch the papers before he found wolverine hide all over them. Picking up the six pieces of paper he began to read through them, hoping he could just avoid the loud ones in the room. Konrad moved toward Rainer's blade using it as a slide to make his way back to the floor. Sighing a bit he found it hard to make heads or tails of the paper and passed it downward for Konrad to thumb through. In truth the amount of text discouraged Rainer entirely, and found the first sentence on the paper was all he'd read in the past few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 4:34 pm

Tumu would follow with the rest, tapping his desk rather lightly to receive his curious papers. He would give them a quick glance over before turning them into a paper dragon, placing it over the barrel of his sharp shooter, and reaching over to press the trigger, the side wheel turning twice causing the small dragon paper to turn intangible and fall into the ground out of sight, endlessly disappearing into a dark void beyond any recovery. All the while, his ears were focused entirely on the atmosphere and words of the rest of the class. Guess it was his turn to speak up.

"I like her, she's direct and knows the get go. I'd be more then happy to ally with such a person regardless of this exam. I also believe she represents the Shogun well, as they are suppose to be cunning, and rulers under the current ruler, meaning peacekeepers and effective leaders who know more then brute force. I feel as though it is you sir, who is making a fool of your name, representing your rank as being arrogant and immature." Tumu would smile, bringing himself to a stand only to drawing his Flask back from his sleeve. Guess there is no true reason to stay alert in this round. Very few seem to have the will to fight, I may have pissed off someone exceptionally stronger then myself, but of well, if i'm not on his list, then he cannot touch me yet. Tumu would take a long mouthful of the unknown liquid finishing it off.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 4:38 pm

Due to the fact that tapping a table was impossible for one like Mariah, she simply waved her hand over it and grabbed the three pieces of paper that fluttered out, obviously made for her to be able to hold them. She read over her targets and then put the little intangible slips under her hat for later use, keeping them nice and hidden. She then 'humphed' and leaned forwards, scanning around with her eyes, using her Soul Sense to actually work out who was who, this was one nice way of learning who was in a clan.

This exam was going to be interesting and she may just ally with someone rather than fight against them, depending on who was who of course, if they seemed weak she'd show them who was boss and destroy them! Then again, she wouldn't kill... But eh, they didn't know that, they'd piss their pants at her presence when she was done with them!
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 5:07 pm

Cute, look at this trash spouting off. Someone who didn't even have the for sight to conceal your abilities shouldn't even bother trying to mouth off, to think I was merely going to spare you due to being a shogunate. Proctor, I wish to challenge the Zakiyoshi. Diamond said getting up and placing both of her hands in her pockets while looking at Genso as if he wasn't even worth sharing the same breathing air. When I'm done with him I'll ally with you...if the others haven't already. she said looking directly at Tumu before her gaze flickered back to her target, honestly wearing his clan clothes when going to an exam was the definition of ignorance, sure it was fine to represent your clan within your village but had he never heard of stealth.

Neh...Boss don't you think..sigh nevermind. Onyx said picking up his head from the table only to be silenced when he saw the look on Diamond's face. He already knew how she got and wasn't going to cross her, either way he already knew who he was going to ally with, who else would babysit Quartz if not him, all he was doing now was just waiting to see who else wanted to talk and delay the inevitable.

Quartz on the other hand merely sighed at her sister's comment to the other boy before looking around the room before staring at the boy with the cute animal. "That animal of yours...it's rather cute..may I pet it?" Quartz said waiting for him to answer but pointing at Konrad despite not knowing what it was, all she saw was fluffy and she liked fluffy things.

==================

The proctor would nod before tapping the wall next to the blackboard causing it to open up to reveal another room. The two of you may proceed to the next room, Diamond and Genso Zakiyoshi Gerald said waiting for the two to move to the other room to fight.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 8:33 pm

Konrad finished reading the paper, with a slight grimace he handed it Rainer pointing out a name on the list. Looking up from the name he'd heard a voice coming from the group of mineral named people. It was a girl, she sounded a bit shy, and she wanted to pet Konrad. Normally neither Rainer or Konrad would have minded, little kids and some rather animal fascinated shinobi often asked to pet Konrad. This was odd though, it was round one of the Chunin exams, and even though this one seemed to be third banana they didn't want to take their chance. Looking at the girl and then down at Konrad Rainer shrugged to the girl. "It's up to him, and he said after the exams are over." With that settled Rainer stood up and cleared his throat. "Xena Qilin, who ever you are would you like to be in an alliance?" Rainer folded up the paper and put it in his pocket, hoping this Xena person would agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 8:44 pm

He would start to sing filling the tree room with his natural singing voice and in the process he would tell tumu that he would ally with him after the battle seeing as how he pulled his slip and didn't plan on losing he would throw off his clan robe revealing his shogunate blades weapon which he would grip the start walking toward the extra room smoothly and casually. Once in the room Genso would look around while still singing a catchy toon some drake come thru he would be singing the whole fight as if he knew he would never lose in these exams, You can still quitt Genso would put that little bit in his singing before readying himself for combat and coursing chakra through his body as he waited to begin.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 10:38 pm

Tumu fell silent to a short period of time as he thought upon the various ways in which he could draw out his supposed 'targets'. Quartz had already been revealed to him via the all powerful diamond chick, whom he may have just allied with anyway, but it no doubt be best to confirm this new found friendship with he girl herself. He'd pull out yet another flask after having just placed the old one down on his desk, taking a nice slug of it before making his way over to her and the boy with his pet. "Why hello there miss, how'd you like to be friends... Or something like that? The offer extends to you two as well, the gentleman and the majestic beast." He would smile, wondering whether this boy before him could perhaps be the Rainer who he was stated on his paper. If so, then this is fortunate indeed.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 11:18 pm

Quartz pouted but she understood at least he hadn't said no so there was a chance she would be able to pet the fluffy creature. She would move from looking at the boy and his pet before scanning the room as he spoke up seeing that a girl in the far corner tensed up but made no attempt to ally with him or indicate that she was indeed this Xena person so Quartz took it upon herself to enlighten him. "She's right over there the one sitting next to the wall but I don't think she wants to be friends." Quartz said before her attention was taken up by someone who just seemed to walk up to her she would open her mouth to speak but Onyx would beat her to the punch

Sigh..it would be such a pain if her sister got back and found out I let her run around with strangers. Nothing personal and all but the boss scares me so wherever Quartz here goes, I go, package deal and what not. Onyx said lazily lifting his head up and looking towards the source of the voice addressing Quartz before spotting Tumu and the Rainer with his pet. [i]Girl sure knows how to pick them,,honestly to imagine they came out of the same womb gives me the creeps. Onxy thought to himself before waiting to see what the group pretty much said.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 1:59 pm

Mariah realised that there was really only one way to move on, she would bring down one of these chumps and move on to the next round. And of course this would be done in Mariah's usual style, that being ludicrously loud and with little to no tact. She floated to the front of the class, spun around and then looked over everyhone. People were already teaming up and battling so she would have to work fast.

Taking a small breath, she held her hand out, hair flying backwards in the process before speaking. "Xena Bates! I challenge you to a duel for the next round in the exam!" She called out, making sure not to say her own name and narrowing her eyes to watch everyone for a reaction, doing her best to find out who this Xena was and then annihilate her... Not literally of course, she wouldn't want to kill her!
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 3:18 pm

Xena would get up as she too was eager for a fight, she would look at the proctor who would nod before tapping the blackboard and revealing another room behind this one for them to fight in. Best of luck too you. Xena said before walking into the room and exiting this one, she wasn't aiming to lose she needed to become a chunin so she could take higher ranked missions and be a real shinobi, fucking D-rank's were child's play. The proctor would wait for Mariah to also step into the room before closing the "door" to the other room as there was already a shadow clone waiting on standby for them.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 3:26 pm

"HAH! Let's do this, I'mma stomp you into the dirt Xena but, good luck anyway," Mariah giggled loudly and flicked her hair away from her face as she lifted her hands to the back of her head, cross-lacing her fingers before floating through into the other room. She floated to the left hand side of the room and brought her hands down, flicking her fingers and readying herself for combat. This was going to be a lot of fun but she needed to try and not take too much damage or else she may have a large problem in the next round.

It was time to move on, to become a stronger shinobi and it all started with crushing this other Kunoichi... It was time to actually fight, it had been a long time coming and Mariah really, really couldn't wait, not at all!

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 9:35 pm

Tumu would sigh, nodding at Onyx as he approached. "I like your group, an interesting bunch, even before the exams you lot seemed to be making quite an event of things. Definitely not eager to get on your bad sides, but in saying that, i doubt your favour is much better, you lot have enemies. But without really needing to say this, i'll still give my guarantee that i have no interest in chosing the other option given in this exam." Tumu would take another sip, before capping the flask and placing it back up his sleeve, looking around for one of his other targets.

"None of you would happen to know a Rainer, would you? Hopefully he's not all muscle, i'm really cannot deal with a fight..." Out of nowhere, he would sit on the ground, no longer feeling any urge to stand, watching the boy and his beast carefully, gauging their reaction to his question, he already had an idea. This game was annoying, yet it could have been a lot worse, guess he should be thankful there wasn't any required combat, he was no doubt further behind then most, which is to be expected when one spends all his days reading in the library or drinking outside of the school grounds rather then attending training or classes.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 10:58 pm

Rainer listened and waited for everyone's responses to what was going on. Konrad looked toward the Xena girl in the corner and simply shook his head. The wolverine had passed his judgement, and Xena was deemed unworthy. Then the intangible girl called someone out, and he had no real interest in what was going on with her and whomever it was she was challenging. Sighing he waited a bit before finally accepting the guy with the flasks proposal. Konrad having guessed what Rainer was going to do and made his way over to their desk. Leaping up into the air the small wolverine chomped down on the blades grip and drug it over to Rainer. Picking up his blade and resting it on his shoulder he stuck his hand out toward the flask man sitting down. An alliance sounds pretty good, Konrad doesn't mind. So sure.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 11:11 pm

Alright then the two of you may proceed to round 2. Gerald said before ushering the two of them out of the room. It was time to get a move on and seeing as no one else seemed to want to team up or something of that sort it would look like they all failed. Tough luck, perhaps next time they will team up with each other and pass. He would walk out of the room after telling everyone else they failed, off to do something else and wait for the next round where he proctored.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 11:34 pm

Tumu nodded, smiling all the while as he turned to exit the building upon hearing the notice over some sort of loudspeaker or similar device/technique. "We should get going, tell me about yourself on the way, just so i can forumlate some plans to help you pass." He would smile again, giving a quick wave to try and bring his new found partner with him. On the way to the door, he'd pick up his empty flask, throwing it into his top against his chest where it'll be safe, finished off his second one, doing that same with that, the allowing a third to drop from his sleeve. He is always prepared with a drink.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime18th February 2014, 12:05 am

Rainer shrugged and turned toward the exit following his new partner. Konrad followed close behind, both of them smelling the waft of air following their new partner, getting a distinctive smell for his chakra. Something they two figured it best to keep to themselves. One thing is telling someone you track, another is telling someone how you track. Shrugging a bit to put his blade in a more comfortable position he looked back only for a second at the remaining genin. That could have been him, to come this far and lose because he couldn't figure out someones identity. Alright, just know me and Konrad are a team, so you're consulting both of us and may get two answers. I'm just his medium.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)   Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exam Round 1. (Exam Room 1)
Page 1 of 1