Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mission Revival From an Apparent Hiatus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Mission Revival From an Apparent Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Mission Revival From an Apparent Hiatus   Mission Revival From an Apparent Hiatus Icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 1:14 pm

Cyrus stepped into the academy offices, the doors sliding back into place behind him as he looked around. It had been weeks since he had last taken a mission. He had spent most of his time bumming around in his room, not even training. When they had announced that the Chunin Exams would be taking place within the month, Cyrus decided to kick his lazy ass into gear and start training. He'd need to fulfill several mission requirements and although he knew the next couple of weeks would be a pain, he was determined to qualify for the chunin exams and get out of this place. Stepping up to the front desk, he looked at the secretary and flashed a warm smile, Hi, do you have any D-rank missions I might be able to complete today? Kinda behind on my missions...
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Hatta

Hatta

Mission Revival From an Apparent Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Revival From an Apparent Hiatus   Mission Revival From an Apparent Hiatus Icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 1:30 pm

Lucky you we have a bunch Oh look at that, the male attendant was on shift today. He just grabbed several scrolls and threw them in front of the kid, Here you go kid, pick whatever you like! I don't care we're kinda behind here as well, so go nuts for all I care.! He said leaning back in his chair while looking at some random magazine in it. Real behind as you can obviously tell.
Back to top Go down

Mission Revival From an Apparent Hiatus
Page 1 of 1