Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Another mission please.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Another mission please. Empty
PostSubject: Another mission please.   Another mission please. Icon_minitime21st September 2013, 2:16 pm

Yvette walked up to the receptionist and would tap the desk in order to get her attention. Sorry to bother you but I'm looking for a mission preferably a C-rank so that I can do it on my own. she said while waiting for the receptionist to answer her. This time she made damn sure no one was following her as she didn't want to have to take a mission with someone else. The last mission had dragged on and on...and that honestly wasn't fun at all which is why she checked out of it, sure it appeared on her record but she didn't care she was dropping out anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Another mission please.   Another mission please. Icon_minitime21st September 2013, 2:29 pm

The man was sitting back in his seat listening too some music and smoking on a brown cigar which had a weird smell his wiry grey hair falling over his eye's slightly but not enough to miss his blood shot red eye's as he leaned forward too take a look at the girl giving a small cough as he scanned through some papers on his desk looking for a mission something fun C ranks all seemed the same but with a grunt and hit off his cigar he handed the girl a paper which would be fun indeed. Okay baby this one will require you too deal with some thieves outside off a women's house just north off here they come out at night and have a rare sight rating...seems they use some sort of camouflage and low mental technique to put the resident's to sleep. Be ready for small combat if anything He said shooing her off.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Another mission please.   Another mission please. Icon_minitime21st September 2013, 2:37 pm

Alright. Yvette said before turning around and walking out of the office before heading in the direction of the women's bathhouse. She would hum a tune as she walked her humming rather low so no one unless they had acute hearing or were really paying attention could hear her as she made her way towards the academy exit. She was thankful she was doing a mission alone, she could handle herself better that way and didn't have to worry about hiding her skills around others besides when she was by herself she didn't have to worry about another person's well being.

(Yvette Exits to bathouse)
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another mission please.   Another mission please. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another mission please.
Page 1 of 1