Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A mission..a mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen

A mission..a mission Empty
PostSubject: A mission..a mission   A mission..a mission Icon_minitime11th October 2013, 9:06 pm

..My kingdom for a mission, is what Regal was thinking as he entered the academy office in search of, well a mission. He looked around for a second before walking over to the receptionist and handing them a note, which read. My name is Regal, I am a mute, and I want to take a mission. After handing the person the note he would wait to see if there were any missions available for him.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A mission..a mission   A mission..a mission Icon_minitime11th October 2013, 9:19 pm

The receptionist looked up at the boy and made a tsking sound as she pitied his condition she would pull out a scroll which said anti-pervertedness in big letters and hand it to the boy, inside were directions to a hot springs where reports that a pervert with panties over his head was terrorizing the local girls as they were taking baths forcing them to play erotic games and taking pictures of their naked bodies to blackmail them into sexual favors. Disgusting, and he needed to be dealt with appropriately. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Zen

PostSubject: Re: A mission..a mission   A mission..a mission Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 8:25 pm

Instead of with Regal leaving the academy, let us start this mission in the place Regal was heading, the hot springs. In all honesty it was a quite pleasant place, even though our attention would be brought to the female's bath. They gave it a little springs in the mountain feel, to increase the relaxation feel, make the people feel more at ease. Even though that same ease is what this pervert loved to abuse. The question may arise where is this person, who not only peeked on women but caused them to perform some kind of perverted acts then blackmail them, oh yeah he needed to be stopped. Actually the women in the springs had no idea where he was hence why they were so unfazed regardless of the prior attacks that happened in these same springs. The target's today were about 3 women, the three that were there actually brushed off the rumors making them perfect targets for our attacker.

Now the escapade will begin, hiding underwater further hidden under a soft blanket of steam, our pervert was getting a very good look at a very “special” place, well three special places due to the multiple women. A large smile coming across his face the man burst out of the water, the only thing being covered was his face by one of the women's panties that was stolen only moments before he entered the springs with them. Their screams of shock could easily be heard as not only from a person surprising them but the sight of his masculinity, or lack their off due to the way he was going about everything, reacting to their presences. With a wave of his hand the door to the springs slammed closed and the women soon found themselves bound by something, ridding them of their ability to escape.

“Now we are going to play a little game. We will call it, the Test of Wills.”

A pleasant sounding game wouldn't you agree, a simple test to see which woman has the greatest will. That wasn't what the women were expecting so they all released faint sighs of relief, which was a bad idea. The same thing that bond the women is the same thing that pulled them all against each other, breast to breast...to breast. Even with the varying sizes, the very sight of seeing their women's chests pressed together only made the man want more. In which he would pull out a camera and begin to take pictures, as the women's breasts were played with by whatever force kept them restrained. This type of playing had their nipples against each other, each one rubbing against the next, and the women almost hovering over the water with their legs spread wide enough for all to see, if anybody was inside.

At this point people may be asking where is Regal who is supposed to be stopping this mad man, well he was actually in the springs, his Silent Killing providing a good cover, observing what was going on. In Regal's defense he was still a boy, he may not have been as highly perverted as this man or his grandfather, but with naked women presented in front of him, he wasn't just gonna say put some clothes on. But things were starting to go to far, with the lowering of his Silent Killing Regal would kick the man on side of his head sending him flying a couple of feet. Even with that kick the women were not freed, but Regal had to bring his full attention to the man. The man laying in the water only had a smile on his face, for some reason he had the feeling somebody was watching them and if his hunch was correct then he could possibly train the next generation of perverts.

“That was a good kick boy and I see you have caught an eye to these ladies. So how about we make a deal, if you can out pervert me then I will allow you to take me in, if you cannot then you will take over my position.”

To out pervert a pervert, looking at the women it would seem he possessed some kind of jutsu that Regal was not aware of so he couldn't risk a fight until he knew more. So nodding his head, the man covered himself and the two left the springs to start the first annual Perversion Games, even though this is something Regal's grandfather would have been more suited for.

“I'll go first.”

The man said as the two walked out in the open, the man performing some handsigns before about 10 clones of himself appeared, each one wearing a trench coat and panties on their head. The clones would soon scatter around the area and in one swoop, a new meaning to Flash Mob was given. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened but the main problem was that Regal needed to outdo what was just done, which the man knew he had Regal beat. To beat a pervert he would have to think like one, unfortunately his grandfather was one so it wasn't to hard for Regal. After a couple of seconds of thinking it hit him, how to defeat a mass flashing. Activating his Silent Killing again, Regal also released his First Gate. A couple of minutes was all he needed after all as he disappeared with great speed, the lack of presence ensuring that whatever he was doing would not get him caught. A couple of minutes later, Regal would return with his gate deactivated. Stopping in front of the man Regal simply snapped his finger, in that second all the clothes of the people within a 20ft radius were cut off. With the usage of his Silent Cut, the people didn't even feel their clothes being cut as Regal cut them. To put it more blunty, Regal beat one flash with a greater flash, his grandfather would be so proud that perverted old man.

The man knew he was defeated, peeking and flashing was not enough to defeat Regal, as in turn the man honored their agreement and turned himself in, after covering himself that is. What Regal did was take the man with him to the Academy, back to the receptionist, to show them that he captured the man and to claim his reward.

Count: 1073
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A mission..a mission   A mission..a mission Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 9:13 pm

Lol good one. Approved

2 C-ranks 4 D-ranks and 1000 Xel.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mission..a mission   A mission..a mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mission..a mission
Page 1 of 1