Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Fleet Foot. T. Jonin Plot.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fleet Foot. T. Jonin Plot. Empty
PostSubject: Fleet Foot. T. Jonin Plot.   Fleet Foot. T. Jonin Plot. Icon_minitime26th December 2013, 3:59 pm

Xan strolled into the hospital and took a seat in the room where he was directed to, he didn't really care as to what the seminar was about, his main interest would be if it included anything on poisons and other stuff like that. He had been meaning to tell the Kage something however so after this he would probably swing by to inform him that he wanted to become an Elite T. Jonin rather than continue on to a higher rank, it meant very little to him honestly either way he would be able to serve his village as an assassin and Elite T. Jonin could easily go on missions to help hunter nin. ...Wonder when this thing will start. he said thinking out loud and looking around to see if he recognized anyone, he saw only one blonde girl, he forgot her name but seeing as she was apparently trying to be a medic he figured he might as well learn it some time soon..
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Fleet Foot. T. Jonin Plot.   Fleet Foot. T. Jonin Plot. Icon_minitime28th December 2013, 11:34 pm

Gabriela would smile softly as she walked in and closed the door the room humming as privacy seals came into play so as to seal off this conversation, she was quite good at seals luckily a nice complement to her combat ability. Thank you for coming here, I want to tell you this now, this meeting isn't for medical talk or anything of the sort, rather I wish to gain allies to support our freedom from the shogun. Now I know most of you are wondering why I said that just like that, it's simple in this room there are several seals which determine your openness to the diea of a revolt, those who are firmly in the shogun's pocket will hear a different conversation first starting with just kidding after my first words. she said with a small smile pausing to let it sink in before nodding and continuing.

Continuing on, I need shinobi who will act as ambassadors to likeminded shinobi in other nations we need their support if we are to actually secure a revolution, Samuigakure is so in the Shogun's pocket it's not even funny and without added support if we tried to annex ourselves we would be crushed swiftly and without hesitation. However with allies then the tide is turned, I'm going to be assigning you missions in the mainland as well as places in the land of glaciers, in order to do this we will need financial and military support. Financial here in our own lands and military in another if you can perhaps you can seek out one of the minor villages or maybe even a major hidden village and ask for their support. You'll find this information in the land of greed which is the prime location for intelligence gathering. Before we make any moves I want to know who among the shinobi nations is looking to free themselves from shogunate rule. she said happily her facial features being completely contrary to what she was saying so as to match the illusion that she was giving a medical seminar to those who weren't open to revolting.

Any questions? If no then you can leave when you want, if you need to contact me send word through the medical nin in the hospital, I have their full support.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Fleet Foot. T. Jonin Plot.   Fleet Foot. T. Jonin Plot. Icon_minitime31st December 2013, 10:12 pm

Hmm no questions, at least not from me. Xan said as he looked around before leaving the room since there was nothing else to be discussed. How...enlightening, it was a different perspective from what he was accustomed to in Samuigakure. He would help her besides going to the mainland would be interesting at the very least. Perhaps he could mingle with others who were similar to himself and observe their techniques. But...before he could go off on an adventure he planned on at least taking a mission to get their in the first place not to mention he needed a bit more training. He was strong yes but he was not nearly as strong as he could be and taking additional time to improve his combat ability would be quite valuable in the field.

He would have to make a point to visit his clan building at the very least. He had neglected those abilities for far too long, might as well start acting like an Ibwa..even if it was his dream to base a clan off of his family fighting style.

(Xan Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleet Foot. T. Jonin Plot.   Fleet Foot. T. Jonin Plot. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleet Foot. T. Jonin Plot.
Page 1 of 1