Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mission Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Mission Request Empty
PostSubject: Mission Request   Mission Request Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 1:44 pm

Ana walks to the academy office to request a mission. Feeling like she is ready to take one on, she goes to the counter "Excuse me, are there any missions that need to be completed?" she asked the person at the counter. "I'm willing to find a team if I need to"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Mission Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Request   Mission Request Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 3:42 pm

The receptionist would look over the counter before handing the person a C-rank mission which was for hunting down a renegade Aneka who was terrorizing the academy dorms and people couldn't get to their classes because of it. Once the person collected the mission the receptionist would go right back to doing her work after all she had much things to do and the academy student obviously didn't need directions to go or supervision all that they needed to do was get rid of the beast by any means possible. If not that the other students were just useless anyone could of done that rather than it turning into a mission.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blaze

Blaze

Mission Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Request   Mission Request Icon_minitime6th January 2014, 11:08 pm

Ana goes to the academy office to request another mission after her last mission was a success. She faces the receptionist "Excuse me, I would like to accept a mission if there are any that need doing." she says to the receptionist. She looks around to see what everyone in the office was doing seeing that it was pretty busy in there.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Mission Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Request   Mission Request Icon_minitime7th January 2014, 10:54 pm

The receptionist currently had her feet up on the desk, head back and leaning in her chair with just two legs actually touching the floor. Her blouse was unbuttoned at the top revealing a rather generous bosom nicely supported by a black lace bra. A cigarette was trapped between two lips as she stared at the swirling smoke that rose to the ceiling with each long, drawn out puff. At the sound of Ana's voice, the receptionist nearly toppled over in surprise. Son of a- she began, buttoning her blouse again and trying to rearrange the various papers strewn about her desk. I thought you brats were done for the day. What? What do you want? Another mission? Sheesh, can't a girl have a smoke break? She scanned the mass of papers, her fingers twirling in thought before she spotted a rolled scroll. Here, I think this is for a lost cat in the forest...that or it's a bounty for an A-rank missing-nin that recently traveled over here...for your sake I hope it's the cat.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Mission Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Request   Mission Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Request
Page 1 of 1