Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mission request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Mission request   Mission request Icon_minitime7th December 2013, 3:50 pm

Valen had nothing better to do As he was waiting for the next set of classes to start up so what else was he able to do, easy take on a mission or two, but first he needed to request one so he headed to the office building to see what he could get. It took him a couple of minutes to leisurely stroll into the office before he spoke out. "Im looking for a mission i can take on, I'm Valen-Hei Ogura, I am an Ibara Academy Student anything im allowed to take?"

He kept his eyes on the person behind the desk waiting for hopefully a swift response.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request Icon_minitime7th December 2013, 5:17 pm

The receptionist would look up before chucking a gardening mission D-rank at the academy student before going back to work, silly academy students always thinking they'd get something interesting. Well they won't the best they could hope for is some random creature attack mission to get some action otherwise weeding and babysitting were the best they could hope for on her watch. Sure she knew some of the other receptionists were keen on giving academy students a C-rank mission but her, never in a million years sending them on such difficult missions without a jonin sensei watching over them. She couldn't phantom doing anything of the sort what would happen if they got hurt or worse killed or raped no she couldn't have that on her conscience. Either way the directions were to go to the back of the academy to help out in the academy garden where they grew food for the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request Icon_minitime7th December 2013, 7:08 pm

(OOC: So if i solo'd this i would only need to do what 200 words?)

Valen looked at the mission log before placing it in side his bag. "Thank you, I'll return when i am done with this task" He gave her a quick smile before heading off through the door to begin his mission. It was a simple one but it was a mission none the less and he would do his best to make sure it was don't correctly. "Lets get it started!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission request   Mission request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission request
Page 1 of 1