Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ty mission request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ty mission request Empty
PostSubject: Ty mission request   Ty mission request Icon_minitime25th April 2016, 3:05 am

Ty was a young yet shy boy, but his objective today took a bit more courage: he wanted to take a mission by himself. Sensei seemed busier and busier these day, only getting seconds to talk to him. Ty slowly strolled into the room, even in the distance the desk still seemed taller than him. "Ex-excuse me, my name is Ty smith!" He spoke softly "sensei... Can you pass me a mission, something which doesn't involve me, making conversation?" Ty responded. Ty knew he didn't have to say much on any mission, but the less people who heard his voice the better. Ty waited for sensei to respond as he watched the counter, only staring for sensei's reaction.

Ty shivered as the cool air began to reach his skin, he was ready to leave but without a mission: that thought was a no-go. How much long do I have to wait for counter-sensei to pick a mission. guardian-sama always told him “the mission counter is a job which hold power over those taking them, disrespecting them could cost you're life!”
guardian-sama held great wisdom in every word he spoke.
Back to top Go down

Ty mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty mission request   Ty mission request Icon_minitime25th April 2016, 3:41 am

Behind the mass of papers that stood upon the desk of the reception area sat a rather large, burly man with a rather thick mustache, his muscles and body mass seemed unable to be contained by the clothes that he was wearing. Who could blame the guy, his laundry machine had shrunk all of his clothes and he had no chance to buy a new outfit before coming into work. So after having a terrible morning he was stuck sitting behind a desk handing out missions to not nosed lil brats. "Well look what we have here, a Mister Smith..... If that even is your real name, is requesting a mission from me" The man said with a scoff, almost annoyed at the boy for being here. Although truth be told he was afraid that he may have been speaking his thoughts out loud again. "Well I do have a D rank mission here for anyone willing to do it. Weeding a garden in the outer sector, think you're up to it young man?"
Back to top Go down

Ty mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty mission request   Ty mission request Icon_minitime25th April 2016, 3:50 am

Ty nodded to the request of weeding a garden, but soon remember he was to short to be seen. He took a few steps back, realizing the male's thick mustache and tight clothing: Ty then fought the grin, which end up in his lost as his willpower was overpowered. Ty chuckled softly covering his mouth, and hid his face before asking in soft calming voice "tough morning?" He regained focus of the main reason of their conversation the mission "yes I would love to take the mission!" Ty responded to the focus of their conversation, reaching his hand out to receive the mission scroll. Ty received the mission the mission, then slowly walked out the room: laughing loudly once he made it behind the door.
Back to top Go down

Ty mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty mission request   Ty mission request Icon_minitime28th April 2016, 1:36 am

Ty yawned, his morning began quite oddly he woke up early this. He wasn't sure what to do since he had recently accomplished his first mission, it wasn't too easy yet it wasn't complicated enough for him. Ty aimlessly walked back to the mission office he had received the mission the seemed to take him forever and a day. Upon slowly opening the door Ty mustered out a soft "excuse me, sensei..." He paused not being quite sure if the man still was back there "may I receive another mission?" He questioned
Back to top Go down

Ty mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty mission request   Ty mission request Icon_minitime30th April 2016, 4:00 am

The muscle bound receptionist had finally gotten a moment to relax when Ty walked back into the mission center, and would let out a low sigh before standing up and handing the boy a scroll. "As your luck has it, I just recieved a D rank mission for walking some dogs that belong to one of the village elders. Inner section of the village, four dogs in total" The man would say handing Ty the mission scroll, then would go back to relaxing, perhaps he could catch a nap before the next kid asking for a mission would come in.
Back to top Go down

Ty mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty mission request   Ty mission request Icon_minitime30th April 2016, 10:36 am

Ty would slowly walk to grab the scroll, he glared at the man before an unbearable smile took over his face. ah yes the guy whose close wore him. Ty gripped the scroll in one hand then ran out of the office and to his next mission

[exit]
Back to top Go down

Ty mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty mission request   Ty mission request Icon_minitime3rd May 2016, 12:14 am

Another day, another quest. Ty was recently on the ball with his mission, a perfect two for two. But these were barely as interesting as the challenges, guardian-sama made him go through. It wasn't Ty for complaining, only time for completion. Ty strolled in the direction of the mission center, it was time he took another challenging mission. "Hello!" The words tripped out his mouth "d-do you have any moepre missions?" Ty questioned hip dung behind the door!
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Ty mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty mission request   Ty mission request Icon_minitime7th May 2016, 2:30 am

The muscle bound man was finally having a good day, he had finished sorting through all the paperwork their layabout of a Gurekage Canditate had shoved on him and thus was taking a nice relaxing nap. This was broken when the young academy student walked in something him to open one eye blearily and then sigh loudly at the injustice of life. Tch, you again. This is why there should be a mission board so people can just select missions without bothering people like me. Unless it's for important ones like B-rank and above. Whatever, I have a mission for you. An old lady's cat has gotten stuck in one of the sewer pipes in the lower sector so if your up for it, here you go. he said throwing the D-rank mission for Ty to catch, and then making a shooing gesture so that the boy would be on his way.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Ty mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty mission request   Ty mission request Icon_minitime8th May 2016, 2:07 am

Ty stumbled on his chance to catch the scroll as it juggled from hand to hand for several second, before Ty closed both of his hands together let the scroll get caught in the middle. "T-thank y-you!" He stutter slowly, his nerve was once again starting to get to him. Ty left feeling as there would be something, simple he could do.
Back to top Go down

Ty mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty mission request   Ty mission request Icon_minitime24th June 2016, 2:27 pm

[enter]

Ty knocked on the door gently, before pushing the door slightly open and saying nervously "I'm coming in!" it had been quite some time since Ty had been here, probably a few weeks, since he was refused service cause his arm was still in the healing process; but today was different, it was his arms first day out of the cast and his first day grabbing a new mission since the exam. It was still a surprise to him that he'd gotten a gwnin rank, but even more surprising that He was willing to sacrifice an arm. "Can you give me at least three C-rank hunting missions, and could they all be near each other mission-sensei?" He questioned
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Ty mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty mission request   Ty mission request Icon_minitime24th June 2016, 3:19 pm

behind the desk sat a man with a white beard he looked old and still had a ninja headband with many scars so it was most likely he was one of the every day ninja that stayed at genin their entire life it was a nice living. Upon first seeing ty he knew he had just became a genin.

"Ok then, a eager new genin. I will give you three let's see how you handle these."

He would hand him a scroll.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ty mission request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty mission request   Ty mission request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ty mission request
Page 1 of 1