Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mission Request Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphial

Seraphial

Mission Request Time Empty
PostSubject: Mission Request Time   Mission Request Time Icon_minitime21st September 2013, 9:58 am

Seraphial was feeling pretty excited. Actually it shows in his eyes as they were practically sparkling from the feeling of knowing that he was just going to get an assignment to do. Something that he could do alone and even more, possibly get finished within the day. Well, its going to be something generally easy since he's just a student still. So with that he walks on staight into the office strutting with his hands on his hips. "Hello there, I'm here to get a mission. A C-rank if possible, you know, something for me, fitting of a Kaironokuma clan member." He speaks trying to be humble, but that last part, yeah, not exactly hitting the humble points.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Mission Request Time   Mission Request Time Icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:52 pm

The Receptionist looked up from her desk and would nod before checking to see if there were any missions available. Alright well there is a C-rank mission which requires you to head to the cafeteria to clean it up or you can head to the basement to help organize the boxes of shinobi tools with supervision from the janitor she said promptly as she looked up to see the academy student's face so she could put it to memory like she did with all of the other academy students who had come asking for missions.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seraphial

Seraphial

PostSubject: Re: Mission Request Time   Mission Request Time Icon_minitime21st September 2013, 2:47 pm

His face turned from bright and smiling to that of it being broken. He was in a great deal of shock. Was this really fitting of a Kaironokuma clan member? A royal clan, if that!? Well, he had to suck it up and nod. If there's anything, he loves to clean and keep things tidy. With a sigh of regret he looks back at the receptionist. "I guess that I'll be taking the cafeteria clean up mission. Seems pretty legit I'd suppose."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Mission Request Time   Mission Request Time Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 6:24 pm

Admin Post - Mission Complete
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Request Time   Mission Request Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Request Time
Page 1 of 1