Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

First Mission [Solo]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

First Mission [Solo] Empty
PostSubject: First Mission [Solo]   First Mission [Solo] Icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 4:05 am

Roxas was tired from his time in the pits, but he had to act like a normal student else he may rise suspicioun. So now Roxas was on his way to get his first mission assignment before classes. He walked into the main office chewing bubble gum like usual, though it just wasn't doing much for him ever since the pits. It only reminded him of the smell of blood. With a sigh the white haired boy strolled up to the front desk and looked up at the receptionist. "Roxas Kukinorite, I'm looking for a C Class mission. It'll be my first," he said stating his name first then speaking his request in a polite manner.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: First Mission [Solo]   First Mission [Solo] Icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 4:20 am

The substitute receptionist looked up from the game of tetris on his screen, bending over the high counter to stare down the young man. He scratched his beard, obviously flying high, as he waited for the words to register in his mind. ""Looking for a C-Class...Oh yes, a C-Ranked mission. Just give me a sec buddy." The man retrieved two files from his desk, each on labeled differently, as he placed them both on the counter, an offer for the boy to choice one. "You may either go weeding in the farm lands just due south of here, or you can pack and organize the library books, obviously in the school library. Take the file which you wish to do and report back to me when done. The man smiled, turning around in a frantic as he realised he had to hide his...stuff.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First Mission [Solo]   First Mission [Solo] Icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 4:27 am

"I'll take the library one. Need to find some things there anyways. Thank you," he said, taking the library file and walking away. Maybe while he organized the books he could find something useful about the pits, shogun or Christie's Anima Card. He close the door behind him and headed to the library.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First Mission [Solo]   First Mission [Solo] Icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 8:38 am

[Enter]

"Heyyo. Mission complete," said Roxas as he walked into the main office and up to the receptionists desk. He placed the signed file on the desk for him and waited for him to confirm the signature to be authentic. He couldn't help think about the new information he came across from such a thing. Beings with such power. Tsugoi.

Mission Link: Cleaning Up
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: First Mission [Solo]   First Mission [Solo] Icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 8:40 am

Approved.

1 C-rank and 2 D-ranks (x 2 Due to Solo & Both due to Rank Bonus)
500 Xel (x 2 Due to Solo)
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First Mission [Solo]   First Mission [Solo] Icon_minitime19th December 2013, 4:33 pm

Roxas returned to the main office of the Academy building in search of a new mission, as he was anxious to hone his skills and take on the next chuunin examinations. He had been relaxing as of late and his previous wounded arm was now fully healed, though it was still nothing but a stump. He now wore a simple blue jean jacket around him, hiding the stump of his arm. It was embarrassing, but it was also a reminder of how weak he had been. He knew he had to make up for his loss and improve his skills tenfold. He would take his revenge on the boy and the girl who had denied him it in the first place. He would take down the Ghost and Reaper and then go after the rest of the Awakened children. They may have been sent to test the kids out, but they were loose cannons. They needed to be dealt with. But his eyes weren't only on them. They were also on the Shogun and the Pits that was secretly ran near here.

Roxas looked up at the secretary as these thoughts went through his head. "I'd like a mission please. C Rank or D Rank. Whatever is available. If possible I'd like multiple ones so I can get things done quicker. After all, the Chuunin Exams are quickly approaching," said Roxas, kinda dragging things out a little but he couldn't help it. He was excited and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: First Mission [Solo]   First Mission [Solo] Icon_minitime25th December 2013, 9:21 pm

The receptionist was asleep well to the point that she had missed everything he said entirely however it didn't stop her from sleep walking and flinging a mission scroll at him apparently it was 2 D-ranks both of them being quite simple. The object was to pick up kids from the shinobi academy apparently they were both residents of the West Continent and the current top in their class the only thing is that for being 5 and 6 years old they were rather bratty and liked to pull pranks on people. So it was going to be a pain to bring them in just as a mom, but a genin shinobi shouldn't have too much problems. The targets were siblings the younger being blond with green eyes and had a really feminine face and looked kind of flaky while the second was a blond haired girl with long hair in a ponytail and was quite violent when people commented on her height. Both of them where names Sora and Hikari respectively and their mother wanted the shinobi to pick them up once today's lectures were done.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First Mission [Solo]   First Mission [Solo] Icon_minitime28th December 2013, 10:06 pm

Roxas returned with a mission completion. The kid Damion had been a pain but manageable. He hoped Tommy would be alright with such a dick of a kid around. But that was now the past and he was in the present. He walked up to the receptionist again and this time he requested something a bit tougher. "Hey. Can I get a C rank this time?" he asked, as he was almost qualified for the chuunin examinatons. Tekio was happy that they would get to fight soon because they hadn't had a good time together since the pit fights that Roxas unknowingly entered into during his first month here.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: First Mission [Solo]   First Mission [Solo] Icon_minitime28th December 2013, 10:18 pm

The substitute receptionist behind the counter looked over at the boy, quite happy for some reason. "Ah, you completed two D-Rank missions, good for you, hope you enjoy the rewards..." He turned and grabbed a file, or rather a mission brief, placing it on the table for Roxas to take.
"Its a C-Rank, yes. A farmer has to deal with some bandits, and is asking for some help. By the sounds of it, they aren't too strong, in fact, there are only two, and both lack knowledge on the use of chakra. Enjoy yourself." He returned to his game of tetris, blocking everything else out.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First Mission [Solo]   First Mission [Solo] Icon_minitime28th December 2013, 10:31 pm

Roxas took the briefing and looked it over. Didn't seem too boring, and a two on one could be interesting. He'd definitely have some fun with this mission. The only downside would be these two don't really have much in terms of chakra use, hopefully they were skilled in Taijutsu or Kenjutsu, then he could actually have a lot of fun fighting against them. Though he was a bit curious as to why they would target a farm. Surely there wasn't anything for them to take that would get much profit. He told the receptionist thanks before making his way out.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Mission [Solo]   First Mission [Solo] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Mission [Solo]
Page 1 of 1