Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Is this even Real? (Training)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Is this even Real? (Training) Empty
PostSubject: Is this even Real? (Training)   Is this even Real? (Training) Icon_minitime11th June 2021, 12:24 am

Spoiler:

The kage and Higeru were in the midst of a few discussions, the main one being the agreement to the Republic to let them care for the Jinchurikis made in the recent attacks. Hell a whole academy constructed specifically to try and get the nations back on their feet.  "Lord Kage... You have my permission. What am I to do with the boy? I... Can't even teach him anymore... He'll be cared for with the Republic..." The defeated man looked out the window of their small apartment. And yet the small boy walked in the midst of it. "Dad? What are you talking about?"

The kage stood up and tried to beckon the boy. "Listen young man. This is very important. So you need to listen." He was trying to calm the child down as he could see the child already become agitated. The frustration in the boy's eyes was unrivaled. "NO!! Shut up!!"The boy was going to refuse to listen. He already turned on his heel and ran off. He jumped off into the roofs of Kohai. The Kage let out a sigh as he turned back to Higeru. "Eh... Don't worry. He'll return..."

What Takata had gathered was that he was going to be sent away. He hated his father. He was going to send him away? After all he had done, helping him get around, cooking, always being cheery. Takata was at the top of some spire when those whispers finally had a clear voice. He let your mother die. The boy jutted up and looked around. The fear gripping his heart as the whispers had never been this clear. You. should Kill Him. The kid held his head and let out a pained yell as he started grumbling Quiet! Quiet! QUIET! He ended roaring out as the voice chuckled and quieted down.

This monster within him was getting stronger... It had been some time since the whole attack. Maybe he should start listening to his damned kage and start training his mind more. Ugh he felt like he was losing it, but he was only in the single digits. He had been so tired. He began to. Doze… a bubble formed out of his nose. ”COCKY BRAT! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST GO TO SLEEP SO EASILY. I WILL DEVOUR Y-“ Pop. Now the boy was hyperventilating. He only thought to himself, was any of this insanity truly worth it? He looked down to the dying streets below. The sun reddening over the horizon. He had a strange sense of silence. Did that voice get interrupted by Takata's consciousness? The boy was confused... And he thought of a just way to make it stop. Perhaps he could join his mom up in the sky. He peered over the edge. So high up. He bet the fall was quick though. His mother would know what to do. He just didn't want this bull crap anymore. Taking a deep breath, he would count on himself finally getting some decent sleep. He leaned forward and chose to fall. If one thing was true, the boy truly loved the feeling of the air whiz through his skin. Last thing his mom taught him to do before she passed... Was learn to dive.

YOU SHITTY BRAT! YOU THINK IT WILL BE THAT EASY!?!?

The dust and sand whirled around the boy and just as he was supposed to come to a brave and daring SPLAT, well. He was caught in a cradle of sand and he could hear the voice loud and clear. Listen you little shit. You can't be trying to off yourself. If you die from any other means of me breaking free, I'll be doomed to years of sleep before I reform! This was the first time since they implanted this monster inside of him that the sands truly protected him. Clearly, he could see the motive was selfish. Takata was pissed.

"Go to Hell Monster..." Was all he could muster as the sand dropped him like a sack of bricks, hitting the ground with a thud. The voice just spoke out. "Don't you think I am. I'm in a crybaby pipsqueak who misses his mommy. Your Incessant tears kept waking me up!" The chakra beast growled out as the boy took out a kunai and immediately went to stab himself in the gut. Nope. The sand from before put a thick blanket on to his skin and prevented the kunai from penetrating through. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH! DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED HER YOU MONSTER! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SLEEP FOREVER!" He kept trying to drive the kunai into his stomach where the seal laid. Yet the Sand not only pushed him back, it did it without any resistance from the boy and forcibly threw the kunai to the side. "I told you... I won't allow you to die until I am the one who rips through your puny pathetic body." Thus the stress of the moment broke the poor boy...

Is that a Challenge?

Wait, what?

The monster had been thrown a curveball. He wasn't expecting dread and doom. The boy grew a malignant smile. It had been quite some time since the demon had seen such madness. He didn't expect it so soon. "You'll protect me until you kill me. You sound stupid. But let's just see you back all that bark you stinking dog..." Wait... This was supposed to be when the murderous blood lust was supposed to kick in...

The boy giggled, like struck by some macabre demon. It was actually the first time the boy saw it himself. His own Shadow. Grinning. Smiling back at him in his peripherals, the two in fact had been kindred spirits...  What in the fuck is that thing? The demon proclaimed as the creature faded back into the unfocused periphery. The grin didn't stop as the boy began to run. Ricocheting off walls and rooves, he was building momentum.  "Answer me brat! Why did it look like it had mange!?" There was a bit of nervousness to his voice. Last time he dealt with a vessel with a cat, he ended up being owned by that family for generations. It wasn't all bad, may have actually considered that cat owner as a friend. His brats and his brat's brats though? Ugh... Just seeing a cat after all these years unnerved the Ichibi. Takata was in the midst of spring boarding around until randomly he went face first into a wall. The Sand Shield springs up to protect the boy. Cushioning his landing, the boy sprung down and nosedived into the ground, the shield ensuring to protect him. He was like a human pin ball with how frequent he was just crashing into things. Hey kid! It was amusing when you tried to stab yourself but now, you're annoying me! The boy just giggled in tandem and continued to charge into the surrounding area. Each time the shield of sand protecting and cushioning him from serious harm, bruises were piling up. He was getting dangerously quick, the Ichibi hadn't protected a vessel in a long time. "Fucking brat. Ok! Quit it! I take it back. You're not a whiny crybaby. Clearly, you and that cat of yours are crazy..." The boy slowed down and stopped recklessly charging, he wasn't happy with this 'apology' but it would suffice. He was banged up and covered in blacks and blues. He spit onto the ground and ignored the monster. "Stinky dog..." The monster growled incessantly into the boy's head.

The Kage finally showed up and stood over the boy. "Takata. I'm sorry to say you are being sent away. It is your duty as a Jinchuriki." The boy looked on angrily to the supposed head of his village. He didn't like him. Look what he had done to him. And yet. His smile didn't fade. Fine. It's not like dad wants me around. What am I supposed to say? No? Dirty old man! Look what's happened because of you! I didn't want this!" The boy was highly upset... Nearly crying through the jilted smile. He just wanted one thing. And he'd never get it. The older man put his hand on the boy's head and let out a tired sigh.  Welcome to the life of a shinobi...[/color][/color]

A Testament:

What a terrible night for a curse...:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Real? (Training)   Is this even Real? (Training) Icon_minitime16th June 2021, 12:32 pm

Approved

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Real? (Training)   Is this even Real? (Training) Icon_minitime27th June 2021, 7:51 pm

Weekly Sand Shield Defense Training!
Word Req: 750
Word Count: 786

As I was saying before. You’ll be going away. You’ll be gone in a month. I’ve said my piece. So please do behave.” The Kage ‘reassured’ the young man after dropping him back into his home. He then left and Takata had nothing but a ticked nerve. He felt so tired. So cranky. He really wasn't handling this no sleep business well. It had been a month, and he was surprised to be hanging on so well. He needed to see what he could do. With what the kage had just told him. He needed to grow up. Takata hated that. He was just a young kid. "Taking it pretty bad, aren't you? Come on, weak little boy. Go to sleep." That's when a bubble popped and Takata realized he was about to slip into unconsciousness. Damn it was getting bad. He was practically standing and still managed to nearly knock out. By Kami. The boy was rather stressed. He was seriously not in control of his life anymore. In reality, what seven year old really did. He was still being nurtured and led. But now whenever he had a moment alone. Kill... This damned dirty dog was so annoying. All it took was for him to finally fall asleep.

"Wake up!" A sake bottle went flying past the boy's head and snapped him out of this pit he had been falling in from within his own head. Takata looked around and noticed how late it was getting. It was time for dinner. He looked at the smashed remains of the bottle and this was one of those sobering moments as he looked over to the man lay about from in his wheelchair. Drunker than a politician on power. Yet did his father snap him out of his sleep, thus just saving him, or was that a fluke. The child was rather confused but one thing was simple. They both needed to eat. The boy wasn't the best cook, but his mother had been in the midst of teaching him. He knew how to make rice. Pretty damn well actually. Maybe he could keep cooking as a hobby? Oh well. He had gotten quite decent at using a stove to grill.

The young boy served his father, who was on the verge of being too drunk to even look at the food, and then huddled into a corner and began to eat. The two ate in silence and that's when the words came out. "Do you hate me?" The man asked all of a sudden. The boy wasn't sure what to say. He didn't hate him. Of course, both were still grieving. Yet the man continued to cry out, "I'm the reason your mother died. I couldn't protect her. And now. I can't protect you! Even worse I let them turn you into this. I don't blame you if you hate me. I hate myself too. Oh Takata... I miss her so much... I'm just so sorry!" The man was on it again. This wasn't the first time his father had gotten so far gone that he started to mention his mom. He could see the guilt and grief this man was going through. It was so sad. And Takata wasn't sure if he should be angry about it or not. Every time he brought up his mother though, his father was seconds away from passing out, so it's not like his father will even hear what he had to say... He heard the snore and he decided to go out for the night. It's not like he goes to sleep anyway. He finished eating and walked over to put his father's food on the table near him.

Takata was beginning to enjoy his nightly runs. If this beast was going to torture him whenever he tried to sleep, it'd only be fair to make it mutual when he was awake... Ever since he discovered the beast hated working more than it had to, Takata had been making it a habit to test the durability of this damned shield that wouldn't let him get hurt. It was so fun. This day he was training his own speed as he'd skate around, vaulting off buildings, building up his speed until it was decided that he should take a dive. It was honestly quite fun; he knew if he didn't have this damn shield, Takata would probably learning how to land without getting hurt. Maybe another day he'd do that, but today, he was testing what could make his shield crack.  All he could hear was,  "You're so god damn annoying!!" At least pestering the beast who caused him so much anguish was a bit of a relief...

A Testament:

Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Real? (Training)   Is this even Real? (Training) Icon_minitime28th June 2021, 11:14 am

Approved

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Real? (Training)   Is this even Real? (Training) Icon_minitime29th June 2021, 4:08 pm

Weekly Sand Shield Speed Training!
Word Req: 500
Word Count: 554

A new day. Another day of barely any rest. More and more often he would catch sights of this giggling cat at the corner of his eye. He decided to bring it up with a medical professional. Well one cough and bend over later, he found out it wasn't even his head! A Kukinorite so happened to have found the boy and the hospital and told him it was a unique trait of an inexperienced Kukinorite. It was alright it was something the boy could control with some practice. Explained to him like a baby, it was a beast tied to his urge to kill.

Didn't take him long to string together that ever since he had been urged to hurt and maim at every moment from those incessant whispers... that this creature comprised of pure blood lust was becoming more and more prevalent. Though the Kukinorite nurse urged that he talk to his parents.... Now both his bum and his soul were a bit sore. He decided he would have a word with his father. Hoping he wasn't too deep into the bottle to actually talk to him...

Takata was going to do some training first... And by training he meant some daily pay back to this damned tanuki in his head. What new trick would he be attempting. You know having your own cushion system was pretty nice for a spry young kid like him, meant he could truly go crazy with his attempts. Always knowing this beast won't let him die unless it was ripping its way out of his stomach. So, the reckless trick for the day was a helicopter kick... Off a building. Let us just say. A few hours of failed attempts and falling off every building in the vicinity, most of locals didn't know to be concerned or happy.

He finally showed up at home. Entering the darkened home, the boy could smell the heavy scent of sake. He didn't know if it was new or dried. Didn't take him long to find his father and all the normal enthusiasm from the boy dipped. "Father? I was talking to another member of the clan and apparently, I unlocked my shadow..." His rather inebriated father sobered up just a touch. "I shouldn't be surprised. Knowing what's crawling around your head. Shadows normally arise around your first kill. Have you killed anyone my boy? He asked rather solemnly and the boy looked a bit shocked. He had urges sure but he had been attacking himself in retaliation to those damned whispers. "N-no! Of course not! Not yet anyway..." The man looked at the boy and what could be seen? Pity... Languish... Takata despised that look. After all that happened to him, how could he even bother with trying to pity him... "Your shadow is relatively harmless. Just good at scaring people... Your mother knew how use hers rather well... It was some type of giant cat... Me?" Higeru did his best and all he could spark up was a shadowy swallow. "It's so tiny now..." Takata just internalized all of this and would have to figure out on his own how to use this shadow then, especially if mother could do it. He'd scour her notes later that night instead of training again... Determined to make that smiling cat into a friend.

A Testament:

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Real? (Training)   Is this even Real? (Training) Icon_minitime3rd July 2021, 7:17 pm

Approved

Is this even Real? (Training) 336pJsk

Elias’ Techs
Elias’ Bank
Elias’ Claims

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Real? (Training)   Is this even Real? (Training) Icon_minitime9th July 2021, 12:17 pm

Weekly Defense Training
Words Required: 750
Words Counted: 780

Well, it was finally the day, his last day home. He had spent most of the last month just spending his time alone and training. Hoping it would be enough, after all he couldn't go to this academy and be the weak baby. He would never allow himself to be the weakling in the room... Thought he could only ever go so far when everyone treated him like he had a plague and stayed far away from him. It was only natural he'd do whatever he wants if he was always on his own.

His father and the Kage were there to see the children off. It was going to suck... "Remember kiddos. You are our future and you will be representing us to the greater powers. You are our pride. So please. Give them your best and come home champions of Kohaigakure!" His little spiel was to the point and then he pointed to a woman. "This is Dee. Obviously, you children cannot go alone. You are all far too important and too inexperienced so she shall be your envoy." The woman looked tired and drained, heavy circles around her eyes and seemed to be chewing on a bit of gum. Blowing out a small bubble the woman flicked two of her fingers off her temples. "Yo..." And the Kage continued on.  "We will be waiting for the confirmation that you have made it safely to the Republic's Academy! Until you return!" And with that the Kage disappeared to do his fancy pants duties.

Higeru approached his son, it seemed he actually wasn't drunk this time around. He even looked a bit cleaned up. Hey! Takata... It seems like the time has finally come. You're going to greater hands then my own. I am proud of you son. You've proven far stronger than I ever thought capable. You're so small now... Just think how strong you'll be when you return! Now... I have to focus on myself while you do that. I promise I'll be a better man when you return. It's the least I can do for my strong child. You show them the pride in the name your mother and I gave you. I'll be waiting for you when you get back!" The smallest bit of hope grew in the boy as his father delivered a bit of a sermon. It had been roughly three months since their lives were changed forever. Long time to a little boy but to Shigeru, he could still feel the weight of it all as if it happened yesterday. Takata had no idea what to say. Hugging his father meagerly and leaving without a word. It was official. The boy hated Goodbyes.

Not looking back, the little boy threw his stuff into the back of the caravan and hopped on. Didn't take long for the others to finish their goodbyes and just like that. The caravans were off. There was a clone of Dee at each Caravan and them they split apart and went three separate paths. Being the curious bee, Takata had to ask why. The perpetually tired woman just blew a big bubble from her gum and answered after it popped. "You little dudes are very important. Just a safety measure. Any of my clones get disturbed then it'll be up to Flashing Dee to go help, but the hope is I'll just be able to sleep all the way there..." She propped her arm up as she sat at the front of each caravan with a fellow shinobi driver, Takata could only assume these guys weren't chumps either.

Takata came up with a rather strange request. But Hell, he told Dee it was important training. Takata wasn't interested in chatting with the others, he had a lot on his mind. So, there he was, being dragged on a mighty bit of wire off the back of the Caravan. Just as he thought, his pesky sand shield instantly kicked on as soon as he could feel any real discomfort. Being pulled by the caravan, the boy who was slightly lifted by a sand membrane just thought of what was going on. Of course, his guest wasn't pleased and cursed him out as he was just abusing the shield at this point. You're such a damn brat. You're crazy! Crazier than normal! Were you just always this messed up!? Bet so! How Dare You just let this damn Caravan grind you against the road!!" With a smile on his face he just ignored the voice as he lounged back with his arms behind his head. He gained a bunch of strange looks but with a deranged smirk shot there way, they gladly looked elsewhere.

A Testament:

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Real? (Training)   Is this even Real? (Training) Icon_minitime13th July 2021, 3:05 am

Approved

Elias’ Techs
Elias’ Bank
Elias’ Claims

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Real? (Training)   Is this even Real? (Training) Icon_minitime14th July 2021, 11:13 am

Weekly Speed Training
Words Required: 500
Words Counted: 591

They had been on the road for the past few days. Takata of course sticking to being dragged by the cart when not eating or to bored. It's not like all the kids didn't give him a wide berth naturally anyway. He had nothing better to do other than to annoy Dee. It was late night and Takata was actually sitting with the woman who despite saying she'd use the time to sleep, seemed to never sleep either. When the driver of the cart driver needed rest, she just sat there, unmoving. He already had an idea of what she was doing. Those damn semi-conscious trances. He was frankly still pretty terrible at it. "Dee-senpai, how are you so good at sleeping with your eyes open." Dee didn't answer for a hot minute before dazingly looking at the young boy and with a delighted smirk, "Hm? What did you say?" She let out a yawn as she asked the boy to repeat himself. After annoyingly doing so, she pepped up. "Oh dang. You noticed? Here I was trying to scare the kids. Well kiddo. When you are in enemy territory, constantly being tracked and hunted, you learn to be a light sleeper. There was a solid week in which they were on my heels, they'd miss me by moments. Finally found the sensory bastard that was keeping tabs on me and dealt with him... Oh! Memories~"

Suddenly she grew silent. "Took them long enough. Head down kid." Suddenly an arrow flew right at Takata's head and his sand shield popped up and caught the arrow. It snapped and was then spat out like the trash material it was. "Fancy thing you got there kid. But... Arrows? Must be Bandits, a samurai would've launched something a bit fancier... Hey... Sit on the roof of the caravan. I'll give you candy." Didn't take much more than that for Takata to backflip his way to the top of the caravan whilst Dee disappeared. That's when the hail of arrows flew toward the roof of the caravan, it seemed their target was the precious cargo inside. Dee called it as Takata could only smirk as the hail was stopped by the boy's sand shield. "Oh Neat. But sadly, not good enough..." He said disappointed as the arrows were barely even close to his face. He merely shrugged and sat down. A minute or so passed and Dee had returned and beckoned the boy back.

"Ugh. What a bore. Bandits. Probably thought we were food. Such a shame. Anywho. Here." The woman passed Takata a sucker with fresh blood-stained hands. They boy took the candy and just muttered. "Neat..." He opened it up and the woman merely continued on from earlier. "Glad to see you're the Ichibrat. Thank the gods you're here. You make an excellent distraction and even better meat shield. So. You know. Good job and stuff. Not really good with kids so I'll leave that there." Dee said with a tinge of nervous air about her. Takata just licked his pop and shrugged. "At least you don't treat me like I'm a freak." He muttered and continued to look at the twilight sea above. "Everyone is a freak kid, shouldn't treat you different for it." She rustled the kids' hair and rested her hand on top of his head as he noticed she fell right to sleep. Sleep, such a beautiful gift... He left her hand there as it felt nice for someone to pet him... No one had since the seal was put in.

A Testament:

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Real? (Training)   Is this even Real? (Training) Icon_minitime14th July 2021, 12:58 pm

Approved

Elias’ Techs
Elias’ Bank
Elias’ Claims

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Real? (Training)   Is this even Real? (Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this even Real? (Training)
Page 1 of 1