Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Struggle is Real.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

The Struggle is Real. Empty
PostSubject: The Struggle is Real.   The Struggle is Real. Icon_minitime25th April 2014, 3:12 pm

Hey you'll notice I haven't been on the site in a bit, well my internet bill wasn't paid so >.> no internet or phone yay... not really anyways until it is paid I'll be well...going to random libraries or stuff so I have 30 min right now but yeah please guys take care of ish in my absence I'll be on long enough to post for the topic's where I'm already in but not long enough to do anything admin like until I get a stable connection or Alex pays the bill or I do...unlikely for the latter but the former it should be done before the month war haitus is up so yeah sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real.   The Struggle is Real. Icon_minitime25th April 2014, 3:50 pm

It's all good vixie pixie, O: stay safe while you are away!
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real.   The Struggle is Real. Icon_minitime26th April 2014, 7:13 am

"random libraries or stuff" means working hours. Working hours in NY means i'm not gonna see you until your triumphant return. So your gonna have to learn to survive without me annoying for a little while, that's unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real.   The Struggle is Real. Icon_minitime26th April 2014, 10:57 am

WAIT A MIN....

.Tibo wrote:
i'm not gonna see you until your triumphant return

....Tibs isn't blind, black, and a coprophiliac.....my mind was just blown....ty for that one vixy....
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real.   The Struggle is Real. Icon_minitime30th April 2014, 7:22 pm

OKAY SO. Niggas are messaging me and crap. I have no internet. Divert all your questions and shit, to Zen or Rox..or Meim or whoever the fuck. I can't do shit. Sorry. I thought it would be fixed by now but it's not.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real.   The Struggle is Real. Icon_minitime30th April 2014, 8:20 pm

XD damn people are nuts, like i said vixie take your time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real.   The Struggle is Real. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Struggle is Real.
Page 1 of 1